Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server > SRO PServer Advertising
You last visited: Today at 00:01

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Celestius II | CAP 100 - CH | NEW Fortress System | Brand NEW Features | G.O 7/6/201

Discussion on Celestius II | CAP 100 - CH | NEW Fortress System | Brand NEW Features | G.O 7/6/201 within the SRO PServer Advertising forum part of the SRO Private Server category.

Closed Thread

Old 01/30/2019, 11:21   #406

elite*gold: 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by KacperEX View Post
Hahahahha you are funny man, really.
Every is not talking ****, but ******** on Celestius now.
You're scammers, that wanted to make money on players and you did it.
Please do not make any server again anymore. I guess that with Your skills it will last max 2 weeks.
Scammers that wanted to make money AND did it? This isn't something I'm obligated to say, but I want to; the donations BARELY covered the expenses of the server, no profit was made for the whole team. You're probably one of those people that spent their childhood getting bullied so they get hard by attempting to bully people online, go get a life because obviously nobody cares about what you say, I mean; IF I say that your mom is my slave, would people believe it?
I won't even need to talk about our skills, people who know us recognize what we can do, what affected the server was the amount of team members thinking of updates, that is all.
Old 01/30/2019, 11:45   #407

elite*gold: 0
Well - as we can see now You are ****** head admin, that attacks my childhood when I said something bad about this wortless server with useless crew.
Most players agree with my opinion about this server and You.
You must be drowning in **** now.

PS. Everyone can see how professional group You are, when You lost 1200 players in one day.
Old 01/30/2019, 12:03   #408

Quote:
Well - as we can see now You are ****** head admin, that attacks my childhood when I said something bad about this wortless server with useless crew.

PS. Everyone can see how professional group You are, when You lost 1200 players in one day.
Looking at your reaction, what I said is probably true. What destroyed the server was Dux doing an update when I wasn't present, with that being said, I will never work with people I don't know again, read my latest big reply and you'll understand what happened.
Old 01/30/2019, 12:06   #409

Quote:

They lost 1200 ppl in 3 days not 1,and server is dead after 1.5 week wchich after pyrite 1/2 we should expect more from this team....For the mistakes they did in my opinion:too much uniques,sos rate 40%-should be 20 max,DELETE HWT ( it makes ppl play solo,most did cause best way to farm sos,it made ppl dont do jobbing wchich is most important for server fun ),bad site developer ( no ranking since day 1 till today ),bad ppl in team-look Burak1337 patch ,SILK BUG,deletion of soa drops from crate after Amelia guild got soa bow ( yes u guys deleted it cause 15% rate and 0 soa vs 40% sos with 200+ sos in server,and many boxes dropped daily also).So concluding this you guys need to think more abt features u add and how u add them next time even i personally lost interest in your next project so g.l
Old 01/30/2019, 12:13   #410

I dont even want to comment this situation more, because someone taking it too personal and starts to insult me instead answer like he should.
Old 01/31/2019, 17:26   #411

Quote:
Originally Posted by _PRZEMAN_ View Post
They lost 1200 ppl in 3 days not 1,and server is dead after 1.5 week wchich after pyrite 1/2 we should expect more from this team....For the mistakes they did in my opinion:too much uniques,sos rate 40%-should be 20 max,DELETE HWT ( it makes ppl play solo,most did cause best way to farm sos,it made ppl dont do jobbing wchich is most important for server fun ),bad site developer ( no ranking since day 1 till today ),bad ppl in team-look Burak1337 patch ,SILK BUG,deletion of soa drops from crate after Amelia guild got soa bow ( yes u guys deleted it cause 15% rate and 0 soa vs 40% sos with 200+ sos in server,and many boxes dropped daily also).So concluding this you guys need to think more abt features u add and how u add them next time even i personally lost interest in your next project so g.l
Thanks for your suggestions, I do understand that the server had its ups and downs and do recognize where and from whom the downs came from, I'm glad you've known us from previous project and that you know we're not as bad as people think after Celestius, long story short; this all happened because of 2 people in particular, I won't be mentioning their names but they know who they are, too many patches that are in contrast to each other was also because the team is big and they decided to pull a patch when I wasn't around, that patch was the death sign of the server, I came back a day later and found that it was too late already, people had started leaving then.

Quote:
I dont even want to comment this situation more, because someone taking it too personal and starts to insult me instead answer like he should.
Hmm, so you start insulting and don't expect a response? Every action has its consequences.
Old 01/31/2019, 22:32   #412

hdf alter.. geld gemacht um privat auf ruby zu zocken peinliche sache
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/31/2019, 23:08   #413

elite*gold: 32
Quote:
Originally Posted by Conzentraiting View Post
hdf alter.. geld gemacht um privat auf ruby zu zocken peinliche sache
Haha is echt so
Old 01/31/2019, 23:38   #414

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gannicus* View Post
Scammers that wanted to make money AND did it? This isn't something I'm obligated to say, but I want to; the donations BARELY covered the expenses of the server, no profit was made for the whole team. You're probably one of those people that spent their childhood getting bullied so they get hard by attempting to bully people online, go get a life because obviously nobody cares about what you say, I mean; IF I say that your mom is my slave, would people believe it?
I won't even need to talk about our skills, people who know us recognize what we can do, what affected the server was the amount of team members thinking of updates, that is all.
Holy, that's what I thought. The players got "scammed" and now he is insulting people. That's totally professional hahahahaha. Don't open a server again. Everyone saw, what happened when you created this one. 1600 players lost in 2 weeks. Well done!
Old 02/01/2019, 00:10   #415

Quote:
Originally Posted by VikoBang View Post
Holy, that's what I thought. The players got "scammed" and now he is insulting people. That's totally professional hahahahaha. Don't open a server again. Everyone saw, what happened when you created this one. 1600 players lost in 2 weeks. Well done!
Nobody was scammed, the update could easily be revoked when I had gotten back, but nobody had patience. I already kicked out the team member who pulled out that update, if you donated through SuperRewards feel free to chargeback as well. I only insult when I am being insulted, you can't blame me for having a defensive mechanism, if you don't want to be humiliated, simply do not insult me and state your opinion politely, I guess it's not hard to do. **** professionalism if your definition of it is taking insults and not responding back.

You all think you're the only ones getting "hurt" by what happened, I initiated this project back in September and poured everything I have into it then all went in vain because of one stupid person, now I have to endure my personal feelings of everything going to waste and basically respond to hate.
Old 02/01/2019, 01:02   #416

Old 02/01/2019, 01:39   #417

elite*gold: 160
Quote:
Originally Posted by KingDollar View Post
i'm not retarded, also i'm not hero

Well man i left sro community long time ago, it isn't some big thing to makes me proud by achieving it was an easy shit,
so your theory is totally wrong

what da hell are you saying man?!
if you don't have anything to say just shut up
Quote:
Originally Posted by KingDollar View Post
Again? i told you that i didn't know that it was your server, and about previous servers you say that you were an community manager and i took a money from your sponsor not from your pocket this about the first part of friendship that you are talking about
secondly - just stop this shit off man i used to say this when i was on your age, if someone hacked me as you saying he would get what worth much than some trash photos xD, btw i can really lawsuit you for this words but i won't , you are not even worth it..
Firstly, it's depressing that folks like you are the reason that the PSro Community is at such a loss. You let your ego triumph the integrity and the potential of any project that's worth it. If you apologize for something but still proceed to do it then you're really not sorry, it's a petty act and it's beyond boring. Spend less time harassing other developers and more time trying to pull off an even half decently successful project, haven't even heard of Hydrus until this nonsense.

Secondly, "btw i can really lawsuit you for this words but i won't , you are not even worth it.." oh my goodness.. you don't know the first thing about initiating a lawsuit especially on the these grounds. Even if that were a legitamate intention not only would you have Celestius taken down (which I assume is the target, so clearly) you'd have no chance of opening a project yourself. The courts don't dismiss hipocracy. The amount of ignorance is uncanny, you'd better educate yourself before making yourself appear more of a tard than you already have.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Menorhord View Post
Who started it ? (look at the time)

Ask yourself , i was able to destroy your server from the beginning , why i didn't do that ?

Takla , you are nothing and you know that.
Sorry for everyone except you Takla (i am waiting to show me what you can do)

Hydrus Season 2
Finally, most of whom are in this community act on the whim of hatred and being selfish, that said it's more like you couldn't opposed to didn't. Again, you're not really sorry if you proceed to do it.. you know what you're doing, even more sad that personal vendettas alike this end most if not all potential with any projects in the crossfire. I've banished you as well as KingDollar from my psro community, we don't support folks like you. You'd better hope the money used for advertising pays off after your elementary games.

Iris~
Thanks
1 User
Old 02/01/2019, 03:17   #418

elite*gold: 857
Quote:
Originally Posted by Irǐs View Post
Firstly, it's depressing that folks like you are the reason that the PSro Community is at such a loss. You let your ego triumph the integrity and the potential of any project that's worth it. If you apologize for something but still proceed to do it then you're really not sorry, it's a petty act and it's beyond boring. Spend less time harassing other developers and more time trying to pull off an even half decently successful project, haven't even heard of Hydrus until this nonsense.

Secondly, "btw i can really lawsuit you for this words but i won't , you are not even worth it.." oh my goodness.. you don't know the first thing about initiating a lawsuit especially on the these grounds. Even if that were a legitamate intention not only would you have Celestius taken down (which I assume is the target, so clearly) you'd have no chance of opening a project yourself. The courts don't dismiss hipocracy. The amount of ignorance is uncanny, you'd better educate yourself before making yourself appear more of a tard than you already have.

Iris~
I have no ego really, i don't care much about psro community it was a mistake since Menorhord is a friend and asked for supporting and i wasn't know that Gannicus* is a friend i forgot his nickname really, so that's happened
i already talked to Gannicus* and i have explained my situation and he understood also i apologized to him about all of this, about Hydrus i'm not the server owner or developer i have done some works for them like i do with others
about the lawsuit i was talking a specific situation if it happened, then i could do it

whatever, i already said sorry and he accepted it, i hope you guys accept it too
Old 02/01/2019, 11:12   #419

Players Online: 187/4500 lol
Old 02/01/2019, 11:59   #420

sv dead idiot gms they scamming ppl to take money than gg