Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server > SRO PServer Advertising
You last visited: Today at 06:14

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Dymer Reborn | 80 Cap | CH Only | Activity Based | Where legends are made!

Discussion on Dymer Reborn | 80 Cap | CH Only | Activity Based | Where legends are made! within the SRO PServer Advertising forum part of the SRO Private Server category.

Closed Thread

Old 01/04/2019, 18:59   #91

elite*gold: 0
I heard they offered "guilds" to join the server and get silks for cheaper prices.. as I said, Dymer never changes:3
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/04/2019, 19:47   #92

Quote:
Originally Posted by halli1991 View Post
i dont get the verification email... i think everyone is having problems atm
you can register without verification email now
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/04/2019, 21:14   #93

what are the rates? exp-sp-alchemy?

And it would be nice if you made the auto equip items full Blue instead of only 5int 5str. People will need items with durability and HP & Mana blues, till they find 8D gear.
Old 01/04/2019, 21:49   #94

G.M, can I buy items like last time? pm me
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/05/2019, 00:19   #95

Quote:
Originally Posted by halli1991 View Post
i dont get the verification email... i think everyone is having problems atm
they've removed it so no verification email anymore
Old 01/05/2019, 08:27   #96

Quote:
Originally Posted by kamalkemoo View Post
Welcome Back <3
plss no sos
Old 01/05/2019, 10:46   #97

Quote:
Originally Posted by marius_p5 View Post
2019.01.04 start ??? Server under inspection
The server is open now, do not miss it

Quote:
Originally Posted by Katara* View Post
I heard they offered "guilds" to join the server and get silks for cheaper prices.. as I said, Dymer never changes:3
OMG, you still talking!

you as a Dymer hater I expect everything you could say, you don't even have a prove for your claim, keep talking like girls or kids
I know how you feel bro, I know that something is hurting you badly

please next time when you claim something like that, get an evidence and don't be a RAT
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/05/2019, 14:40   #98

Quote:
Originally Posted by gustavo5 View Post
The server is open now, do not miss it

OMG, you still talking!

you as a Dymer hater I expect everything you could say, you don't even have a prove for your claim, keep talking like girls or kids
I know how you feel bro, I know that something is hurting you badly

please next time when you claim something like that, get an evidence and don't be a RAT
vadsunete69Dziś o 00:01

#Quote from ur Discord :3
@M & the rest of the players from this channel, I don't know if this happened to any of you, however I will explain why I said this server is corupt before even starting. Because the ex-Community manager "Xeno" dmed me and asked me if I do want good offers of silk for myself and my friends with the condition do not tell to any player or any other member from the staff about it. So I dmed Gustavo and told him about it, meanwhile Xeno dmed Gustavo and tried to make it look like he asked him first for permision but it was not the case. So after I talked with Gustavo he said it's all good, so I thought the whole team is corupt, that's why I left that message and left. But @ and @ made a bit of an investigation and found out from my screenshots that Xeno told them about it after I dmed Gustavo. So they kicked Xeno from the management team and apologized for the inconvenients. I hope you guys will enjoy your time on Dymer-Reborn, maybe we will have some fun together, have a good evening everyone!
Old 01/05/2019, 14:51   #99

Quote:
vadsunete69Dziś o 00:01

#Quote from ur Discord :3
@M & the rest of the players from this channel, I don't know if this happened to any of you, however I will explain why I said this server is corupt before even starting. Because the ex-Community manager "Xeno" dmed me and asked me if I do want good offers of silk for myself and my friends with the condition do not tell to any player or any other member from the staff about it. So I dmed Gustavo and told him about it, meanwhile Xeno dmed Gustavo and tried to make it look like he asked him first for permision but it was not the case. So after I talked with Gustavo he said it's all good, so I thought the whole team is corupt, that's why I left that message and left. But @ and @ made a bit of an investigation and found out from my screenshots that Xeno told them about it after I dmed Gustavo. So they kicked Xeno from the management team and apologized for the inconvenients. I hope you guys will enjoy your time on Dymer-Reborn, maybe we will have some fun together, have a good evening everyone!
LOL idiot,
you should be shame of your self, Xeno applied to be a community manager and tried to make deal for silks and I discharged him immediately, and vadsunete69 understood everything, and he is a player now, that's why he wrote this.
"Idiot" do you even understand English?! I do not think so!
LOL vadsunete69 keep talking to me now and he is a player, and that proves the opposite that we are good team, sorry man you failed
let a$$ hurts
Thanks
2 Users
Old 01/05/2019, 15:05   #100

Quote:
LOL idiot,
you should be shame of your self, Xeno applied to be a community manager and tried to make deal for silks and I discharged him immediately, and vadsunete69 understood everything, and he is a player now, that's why he wrote this.
LOL vadsunete69 keep talking to me now and he is a player, and that proves the opposite that we are good team, sorry man you failed
let a$$ hurts
Professionalism on a huge level, once corrupt, always corrupt.
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/05/2019, 15:07   #101

Quote:
Professionalism on a huge level, once corrupt, always corrupt.
Whatever you do, whatever you say I will not give you the silks you asked me on discord dude
Keep talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by xGhosrR View Post
G.M, can I buy items like last time? pm me
Hey dude it's the GM with you
Actually if you got a prove for any GM sold you items I'm gonna assign you as a GM, but you know what! you just keep talking like b1tches,

you and your fellas not gonna win this guys

Watch me win
Old 01/05/2019, 16:39   #102

Quote:
Whatever you do, whatever you say I will not give you the silks you asked me on discord dude
Keep talking

Hey dude it's the GM with you
Actually if you got a prove for any GM sold you items I'm gonna assign you as a GM, but you know what! you just keep talking like b1tches,

you and your fellas not gonna win this guys

Watch me win
Hahah, I won't even play Dymer anymore. And I assume many won't either, once a failure, always a failure.
Old 01/05/2019, 17:07   #103

Quote:
LOL idiot,
let a$$ hurts
Well if you wanna trashtalk that somebody doesn't understand English maybe you should learn to speak it yourself first?

Btw. nice GM getting into fights with "haters" and insulting them. Very professional by you sir.
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/05/2019, 17:29   #104

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carillon View Post
Well if you wanna trashtalk that somebody doesn't understand English maybe you should learn to speak it yourself first?

Btw. nice GM getting into fights with "haters" and insulting them. Very professional by you sir.
I'm not trolling about his level of language because I'm not a native speaker of it, I'm trolling about his stupidity.
I didn't claim that I'm professional, I'm not the CEO of Apple

I'm just a normal person who like to have fun with people, if you are on our discord you would know that

at the end it's a game dude not a multi-national foundation

They want this level of ****, they are welcome
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/05/2019, 18:45   #105

Quote:
I'm not trolling about his level of language because I'm not a native speaker of it, I'm trolling about his stupidity.
I didn't claim that I'm professional, I'm not the CEO of Apple

I'm just a normal person who like to have fun with people, if you are on our discord you would know that

at the end it's a game dude not a multi-national foundation

They want this level of ****, they are welcome
Translator detected

Nice, how you giving starter packs to guilds to join ur server.
Eternity got paid, they're joining. Let's see who else joins, hahahha lmao failure corrupt server!
Closed Thread