Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server > SRO PServer Advertising
You last visited: Today at 08:38

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Re-Opening] Play-UnTold | Cap 80 | Non Bot | Original System

Discussion on [Re-Opening] Play-UnTold | Cap 80 | Non Bot | Original System within the SRO PServer Advertising forum part of the SRO Private Server category.

Old 09/02/2018, 21:18   #76

elite*gold: 0
IGN: Phanatic
Old 09/02/2018, 21:38   #77

Quote:
Originally Posted by $WeGs View Post
Hello , as i answered you on discord

we have many events for free silks , signature, like and share , vote 4 silks as i said will be added today , there will be more automatic events for free silks.

but sure i can't give you a free silks as you need without doing anything.
you said then the server is pay2pay !!
How it's pay ? when you can get free silks , items and sun's with in the game ? we're not selling items so it cannot be pay2win , you need avatars , prem etc.. for free , rly ? you can gain silks for free by events , or you can donate to keep the server alive / support our work , after all Thank you.
P.S. u did tell me the reward for first 100 palyers that reach max lvl is 150 silk each what would u buy for 150 silk =?

man u twisted all i told u ;D il repet my self ;
ur auto events will be low silk income when i ask how much whit vote 4 silk we get u told me nothing cus even u don"t know i think.
Was trying to explain that when i g2 walk 10 min to spot i farm instead of using 1 lousy reverse...and start 0 gold 0 silk is awesome and about prem and avatar 2 play on a private server is for me not doable cus if i want a fair hard game il go back to joimax,
I did not tell u how to run ur server i just told u what i think, and i as a single person am not so important.
And dude look when i join elitpvpers i play on really alot of servers and i saw a lot of things moust of ppl that make today servers are for private playgrounds or for monny,,,,and im just so dam unlucky that i cant find a good server ;D that is why i play now and in 1 year i come back to see if ppl learn anything but instead i see old servers whit new names same old low spam rate,no sox drop,auto events(3silk reward ) (because no one has the time to be a EM(btw i was 1 on few servers and it was fun )),or my favorite friends from GM"s (corruption).
Now this turns out long in shor what did u give me a player that i want to play on ur server ? and P.S. one of ur GM or what ever spammed 3 milion gigant ujigis on my pt ;D and ofc i lost around 40% dying nonstop did i get a sorry ?!? no now when u made my opinion important there u have it

ow i forgot 2 things i sayd its pay2play cus i donated till now in private silk section around 800$ just for imos and thas why i used pay2play, as for one person that donated on same day server was open he is in sakram and im in penon ....there is no difference and since u got me going do u realize how much stuff in beta i enchanted and how much silk i spent on imos to get +8 max and 10 is normal, 12 max whit adv...dude i need to sell my house and car to make a +10 now (example) and i can go all night so leave me alone did not trash talk ur server just stated facts i experienced
Old 09/02/2018, 22:01   #78

elite*gold: 135
Quote:
Originally Posted by darknyo View Post
P.S. u did tell me the reward for first 100 palyers that reach max lvl is 150 silk each what would u buy for 150 silk =?

man u twisted all i told u ;D il repet my self ;
ur auto events will be low silk income when i ask how much whit vote 4 silk we get u told me nothing cus even u don"t know i think.
Was trying to explain that when i g2 walk 10 min to spot i farm instead of using 1 lousy reverse...and start 0 gold 0 silk is awesome and about prem and avatar 2 play on a private server is for me not doable cus if i want a fair hard game il go back to joimax,
I did not tell u how to run ur server i just told u what i think, and i as a single person am not so important.
And dude look when i join elitpvpers i play on really alot of servers and i saw a lot of things moust of ppl that make today servers are for private playgrounds or for monny,,,,and im just so dam unlucky that i cant find a good server ;D that is why i play now and in 1 year i come back to see if ppl learn anything but instead i see old servers whit new names same old low spam rate,no sox drop,auto events(3silk reward ) (because no one has the time to be a EM(btw i was 1 on few servers and it was fun )),or my favorite friends from GM"s (corruption).
Now this turns out long in shor what did u give me a player that i want to play on ur server ? and P.S. one of ur GM or what ever spammed 3 milion gigant ujigis on my pt ;D and ofc i lost around 40% dying nonstop did i get a sorry ?!? no now when u made my opinion important there u have it

ow i forgot 2 things i sayd its pay2play cus i donated till now in private silk section around 800$ just for imos and thas why i used pay2play, as for one person that donated on same day server was open he is in sakram and im in penon ....there is no difference and since u got me going do u realize how much stuff in beta i enchanted and how much silk i spent on imos to get +8 max and 10 is normal, 12 max whit adv...dude i need to sell my house and car to make a +10 now (example) and i can go all night so leave me alone did not trash talk ur server just stated facts i experienced
Hello again !
first of all , i respect every player opinions , every player is important to me.

i'm not fighting with you , i just trying to let you know that we can't give 1m silk for free , we have to keep some for free and some for donate so we can pay our servers fees and so,gives 150k silks for top 100 , 5k for like and share event and more for signature event and vote for silks , it's not low, players have to donate to keep the server and support it even on joymax you have to buy silks , if players stops buying silks on isro they will close it cuz they're paying for their servers.

about that giants , i'm sorry On his behalf the other GM as you said.
Old 09/03/2018, 00:42   #79

Very good server thus far,

Friendly GM's, lagless, untill now pretty nice players, will give it a chance for a bit.
Old 09/03/2018, 13:53   #80

man please increase the drop rate its very bad i dont have gold i dont have items to sell iam gonna quit if i reached level 40
Old 09/03/2018, 14:00   #81

IGN: emadido
Old 09/03/2018, 14:03   #82

elite*gold: 135
Quote:
Originally Posted by progines View Post
man please increase the drop rate its very bad i dont have gold i dont have items to sell iam gonna quit if i reached level 40
Hello, we're sorry for that !
we will increase the drop rate a bit , update should be done within 1 hour with some fixes.
Old 09/04/2018, 10:23   #83

uP
Old 09/04/2018, 14:24   #84

Amazing rates, amazing server but why would you allow botting with 10x quest rates? To have more fake numbers?
Old 09/05/2018, 01:41   #85

Hi
IGN : Halim
Old 09/05/2018, 19:42   #86

nice, but we need more uniques
Old 09/05/2018, 22:08   #87

finally server without tons of **** edits
Old 09/06/2018, 11:50   #88

Unlucky this server has such a small amount of players.
If it had been advertised a bit more, it would have been totaly worth to join with 200-250 players around.
Old 09/08/2018, 21:28   #89

hope more players are coming. those updates just awesome
Old 09/08/2018, 22:05   #90

uniques are useless, make them drop silk items or some ****!