Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server > SRO PServer Advertising
You last visited: Today at 20:12

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Eurus Online ► Cap 140 ► Upgrade System ► New Events ► Vote4Silks ► G.O 04/05

Discussion on Eurus Online ► Cap 140 ► Upgrade System ► New Events ► Vote4Silks ► G.O 04/05 within the SRO PServer Advertising forum part of the SRO Private Server category.

Closed Thread

Old 05/01/2018, 11:46   #16

elite*gold: 0
Open for beta to check the server
Old 05/01/2018, 13:24   #17

1. The website is loading excruciating slowly and takes almost forever to navigate.
2. It seems that there is something wrong with the login. I did registered then I tried to log in on the site but it say that something is not good.
Old 05/01/2018, 13:46   #18

Quote:
Originally Posted by azorel2010 View Post
1. The website is loading excruciating slowly and takes almost forever to navigate.
2. It seems that there is something wrong with the login. I did registered then I tried to log in on the site but it say that something is not good.
Ye , we know about that :P
about Register , read the topic again ;P Register + Download is off atm.
Old 05/01/2018, 13:58   #19

You said download should be ready yesterday, but still nothink.. Better open your server with stoled database, and people reports you a bugs, but don't play tom and jerry!! Or delete this post, until everythink, will be ready and works perfect.
Old 05/01/2018, 14:54   #20

Quote:
Originally Posted by Titytis View Post
You said download should be ready yesterday, but still nothink.. Better open your server with stoled database, and people reports you a bugs, but don't play tom and jerry!! Or delete this post, until everythink, will be ready and works perfect.
Man dont worry :P Download will be before grand opening , why u need it now? 3 days to opening ..
Old 05/01/2018, 15:35   #21

Quote:
Originally Posted by romlah5209 View Post
Yes..Hopefully like that..I dont like stupid edit..
Right bro, me too hate so much when i see that ugly weapon from others games. i even dont remember now from what game was taked.

Quote:
Originally Posted by maro0042 View Post
Dont worry man :P Server working fine from 2 months maybe :P

About Items models will be orginal one
I hope u will have only the original item models like u was saying, even that ugly new models avatars i dont wanna see them, are so ugly : why i need see barby or plice man in SRO ?! etc. If u will do this i will give a try to this server.
Old 05/01/2018, 15:43   #22

I say that you should go with a closed beta phase first, at least for 3-7 days just so that players accommodate and you can do some last fixings on server. After that you should open it. Don't make mistakes as others have done by rushing to open it and in first weeks players just suffer due to tons of server on and off and fixing things/adding thing... whatever. Smooth server = happy community.
Old 05/01/2018, 16:49   #23

If you would be stop talking bullsh.t and more bla bla bla for a players about server you never get a questions or discutions same like now, but then you told that download will be special day and some players are waiting for it , and wants to test and you liaring, you got this one. Actually i don't give a fck, about this server, because im sure right now 101% , that its be like: 1.stolen and full bugs database. 2. You will be making a lot of times server off to fix it. 3. Server and players activity will be not more like 1-2 months, or would be like 10-15 players grinding, or multi accounts botting. It's reality man, i'm talking in real, and from oldschool, and many played servers experience. So i wait for try and start, but sure, that this server dont have future.
Old 05/01/2018, 18:08   #24

Quote:
If you would be stop talking bullsh.t and more bla bla bla for a players about server you never get a questions or discutions same like now, but then you told that download will be special day and some players are waiting for it , and wants to test and you liaring, you got this one. Actually i don't give a fck, about this server, because im sure right now 101% , that its be like: 1.stolen and full bugs database. 2. You will be making a lot of times server off to fix it. 3. Server and players activity will be not more like 1-2 months, or would be like 10-15 players grinding, or multi accounts botting. It's reality man, i'm talking in real, and from oldschool, and many played servers experience. So i wait for try and start, but sure, that this server dont have future.

You will change your mind after start
Old 05/01/2018, 18:29   #25

In first 30 minutes after join i can tell you with 1 database you has using, and if its be any 1 with i know, im sure that has bugs. If has any bugs and you start grand open, its mean that any bug fixing tooks a bit time, to close server or found this bug. But you know better you post server at few days early for found some players but sure that its be mistake, and you will be "pay" a lot for it...this your cheating its good with arabian players and kids, but not with normal players.. anyway if not first week but soon you makes somethink **** who destroy server community.. last 2.5-3 years are same.. you dont' be a first person
Old 05/01/2018, 18:57   #26

Quote:
In first 30 minutes after join i can tell you with 1 database you has using, and if its be any 1 with i know, im sure that has bugs. If has any bugs and you start grand open, its mean that any bug fixing tooks a bit time, to close server or found this bug. But you know better you post server at few days early for found some players but sure that its be mistake, and you will be "pay" a lot for it...this your cheating its good with arabian players and kids, but not with normal players.. anyway if not first week but soon you makes somethink **** who destroy server community.. last 2.5-3 years are same.. you dont' be a first person
I can say u that even without entering game. Im 100% sure they using one of 2 DB's: Underworld Udwsta, or old Exadus from 2012/2013.
Old 05/01/2018, 19:02   #27

Quote:
Originally Posted by xBongosx View Post
I can say u that even without entering game. Im 100% sure they using one of 2 DB's: Underworld Udwsta, or old Exadus from 2012/2013.
U are wrong :P
Old 05/01/2018, 19:12   #28

No we are not, 1 of this 2 databases should be,can be fornax as well!! maybe you change a bit some teleports or npc's but you cant found all bugs, bugs shows, with long time grinding and playing, from all yours liars and promises about earliest download and start testing the server before will be grand opening, i can tell you and sure, that you trying fix everything.. but just 3 days left and OMG finally we will see brand new and fresh silkroad server with amazing database....WAITING WAITING WAITING !!!! Same like africa are waiting for a water, me is waiting for your unreal and brand new data server
Old 05/01/2018, 19:37   #29

elite*gold: 10
it seems like a Great Server but Closed now was named Experior sro

and btw I wish if u can make Download today or tomorrow
Old 05/02/2018, 08:57   #30

whats its wrong with u site? its take alot o mins for the page get full loaded.