Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Silkroad Online > SRO PServer - Discussions / Questions > SRO PServer Advertising
You last visited: Today at 23:58

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

 

Gaia Reborn | Cap 90 | CH & EU | Balanced | Play2Win | Long Term

Reply
 
Old   #121
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 881
Received Thanks: 401
okay my first opinion that's after tested blader -- s/s int it's doesn't need nerf



takelook is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old   #122
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jan 2016
Posts: 50
Received Thanks: 22
How many players you expect for grand opening? Do you have a prediction?


tozdlk is online now  
Thanks
1 User
Old   #123
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 122
Received Thanks: 27
im coming. i wonder in grand open is reverse wll be be free? or dress etc.
h3rolady is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old   #124
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Mar 2017
Posts: 15
Received Thanks: 3
After testing few days, I can say that server is very nice and worth to try it. Simple game play without 3-5 different coin system, some kind of balance. Ch are slightly stronger than EU 1v1, but EU and mixed party will be very good in PVE/Job.
I wish more players will join Gaia on 16th Feb.


MadVik1 is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old   #125
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 122
Received Thanks: 27
website doesnt accept gmail. when i use gmail i got "invalid mail". but hotmail works
h3rolady is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old   #126
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 342
Received Thanks: 59
wanted to try the server but i got error with hwid limit lmao
sorinel1 is offline  
Thanks
2 Users
Old   #127
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Apr 2009
Posts: 612
Received Thanks: 60
This server Will be Best of the best!!!!
karkusa2 is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old   #128
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 122
Received Thanks: 27
i like the beta. it will be good
h3rolady is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old   #129
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jan 2015
Posts: 317
Received Thanks: 107
Quote:
Originally Posted by takelook View Post
okay my first opinion that's after tested blader -- s/s int it's doesn't need nerf
Did you test the other builds ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by tozdlk View Post
How many players you expect for grand opening? Do you have a prediction?
we don't know

Quote:
Originally Posted by h3rolady View Post
im coming. i wonder in grand open is reverse wll be be free? or dress etc.
Yeah , check start items ^^

Quote:
Originally Posted by MadVik1 View Post
After testing few days, I can say that server is very nice and worth to try it. Simple game play without 3-5 different coin system, some kind of balance. Ch are slightly stronger than EU 1v1, but EU and mixed party will be very good in PVE/Job.
I wish more players will join Gaia on 16th Feb.
We can do more than that with your support

Quote:
Originally Posted by h3rolady View Post
website doesnt accept gmail. when i use gmail i got "invalid mail". but hotmail works
hmmm , send to us private message on facebook page or discord.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sorinel1 View Post
wanted to try the server but i got error with hwid limit lmao
gaiaonline.dll is exists at the game folder ?
Uchiha-Sasuke is offline  
Old   #130
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Nov 2016
Posts: 8
Received Thanks: 4
I will try
punisherblade is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old   #131
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 122
Received Thanks: 27
where is the random moon box drop rate?
h3rolady is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old   #132
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jan 2016
Posts: 50
Received Thanks: 22
I'm bringing a friend with me and number may increase.
tozdlk is online now  
Thanks
1 User
Old   #133
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Nov 2016
Posts: 8
Received Thanks: 4
Guys why there is virus on client? something like trigger virus or something i dont know very much things about if it harms or not but explanation would be fine
punisherblade is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old   #134
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Feb 2008
Posts: 43
Received Thanks: 5
the server sounds nice would be good if you would make ph bot work since i got a parsing error
Matrixdragon is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old   #135
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jan 2016
Posts: 50
Received Thanks: 22
Website down?


tozdlk is online now  
Thanks
1 User
Reply



« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Similar Threads
Gaia Online Reborn | Cap 90 | Chinese & Europe | Job Based | Long Term
http://i.epvpimg.com/haPmdab.png Gaia Online Reborn We are completely sure that Gaia didn't take the chance to grow up and we are sure as well...
303 Replies - SRO PServer Advertising



All times are GMT +2. The time now is 23:58.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Abuse
Copyright ©2018 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.