Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server > SRO PServer Advertising
You last visited: Today at 01:49

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Spring | After Winter - Spring will rise | CAP 100 CH/EU. small changes. 20.01.2018

Discussion on Spring | After Winter - Spring will rise | CAP 100 CH/EU. small changes. 20.01.2018 within the SRO PServer Advertising forum part of the SRO Private Server category.

Closed Thread

Old 01/28/2018, 20:09   #136

elite*gold: 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by icomic View Post
This server is online for only a week, but it's soon gonna be dead... One person in this server is 93level full sun 10D in just few hours. How? Donate, Magic Pop, everyone noticed that.
As a players we managed to get almost 90lvl, but whole fun disappeared, when u see that 1/50 2/50 people online are almost full set...
Yea website says its 150 players online, but when only available 1 Client online, u can see that only 50 players online.

Server is pretty good, no lag, no bad stuff added, great rates.

But that donation system is just pathetic... Real money gives you everything. What point of trying to get better, to get better set if u know that u can try for weeks but there are people who have everything just in few hours.

It's your choice, but if u want to have server alive, at least remove Magic Pop...

Please stop spreading false informations! There is no player who has full sun. First you say ip limit makes server dead, now you say magic pop. Do you even realise that you don't have to buy any silk at all because we got free silk per hour system?
Old 01/28/2018, 20:19   #137

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by blackout069 View Post
Please stop spreading false informations! There is no player who has full sun. First you say ip limit makes server dead, now you say magic pop. Do you even realise that you don't have to buy any silk at all because we got free silk per hour system?

Well, I was talking with Immortal guild players, they told me that few of them full sun, and that one of them spend kind of alot of silks to get it.

Maybe they lied.

I won't stop playing cause of them, but i think soon is gonna be over if it will be so easy to get SUN items.
Old 01/28/2018, 20:34   #138

elite*gold: 250
Quote:
Well, I was talking with Immortal guild players, they told me that few of them full sun, and that one of them spend kind of alot of silks to get it.

Maybe they lied.

I won't stop playing cause of them, but i think soon is gonna be over if it will be so easy to get SUN items.
There is one Weapon Degree 10 Sun .. nothing is over lol

Its just pretty useless if you speak about things you dont even know about. I started there 5 days ago. Its just awesome!
Old 01/28/2018, 20:41   #139

Quote:
Originally Posted by EscapeYunea View Post
There is one Weapon Degree 10 Sun .. nothing is over lol

Its just pretty useless if you speak about things you dont even know about. I started there 5 days ago. Its just awesome!
I didn't say that server is bad. Server is good, before this server tried 10 others, this one - is the best.

Well some people like to lie I guess. Sorry for that. But talked with 3 players all said the same. Maybe lied cause wanted to add a player to their guild.

So as I said, server is really good, a lot of events. Just I was distracted cause of these RUMORS. If I could call that this way.

Sorry to Spring community for not making sure of the facts.

Have a nice GAMING.
Old 01/28/2018, 20:54   #140

Quote:
I didn't say that server is bad. Server is good, before this server tried 10 others, this one - is the best.

Well some people like to lie I guess. Sorry for that. But talked with 3 players all said the same. Maybe lied cause wanted to add a player to their guild.

So as I said, server is really good, a lot of events. Just I was distracted cause of these RUMORS. If I could call that this way.

Sorry to Spring community for not making sure of the facts.

Have a nice GAMING.
Trust me bro, im a members of IMMORTALS !
There is only our master who has a weapon sun, rest of us have normal..+5/+7 etc etc...
Anyway..have fun and keep playing !

SPRING RULZ IMMORTAL RULLZ !!! <3

Regards .
Old 01/28/2018, 21:04   #141

elite*gold: 325
Received Thanks: 8,717
Well, Unknown only has a Sun Bow and he spent hell lot of money. Don't think everybody will do that oO

I myself am Lv 90 now and wear a 90+5 Weapon. Now since the most bot parties are gone we will maybe have some teamplay with REAL player.
Let us see what future will bring

I like this server!
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/29/2018, 13:41   #142

so guys it was a nice time with u SpiritsOfsun and immortals, i have to say bb and will quit this server now. Kevin made a vote for IP limit 4 8 or unlimited chars. the most decided to make it 4. after i and other ppl asked the gms when they make it, they told us before fortresswar. after the fortresswar on page and epvpers they written ip4 and later i looked to the page 10 ip limit. why the gms made a surves and dont do what they say? i asked that some times but no replay. then they tolt me i have a problem or sth. i asked again why they make a survey and make other things, things the active community not voted? Kevin told me it is his Server and he makes what he want with it even he make a survey. after that i got banned from discrod. i was shocked, i thought the gms where good man but now they shown their real face. that was my reason to leave. so that was the problem, i wish all a nice botting and have fun...i say bb with 1 tear
Thanks
3 Users
Old 01/29/2018, 13:51   #143

yep...was a nice but short time on this server....i guess the server is dead...
Thanks
2 Users
Old 01/29/2018, 14:24   #144

Quote:
Originally Posted by blankaxxxx View Post
so guys it was a nice time with u SpiritsOfsun and immortals, i have to say bb and will quit this server now. Kevin made a vote for IP limit 4 8 or unlimited chars. the most decided to make it 4. after i and other ppl asked the gms when they make it, they told us before fortresswar. after the fortresswar on page and epvpers they written ip4 and later i looked to the page 10 ip limit. why the gms made a surves and dont do what they say? i asked that some times but no replay. then they tolt me i have a problem or sth. i asked again why they make a survey and make other things, things the active community not voted? Kevin told me it is his Server and he makes what he want with it even he make a survey. after that i got banned from discrod. i was shocked, i thought the gms where good man but now they shown their real face. that was my reason to leave. so that was the problem, i wish all a nice botting and have fun...i say bb with 1 tear
First of all the IP limit was set to 1 ONLY for fortress. Second you were spamming since yesterday in discord about the limit and like you know I still have a real life. I told you today to be more polite to us and our support you totally misbehaving since days. And I told you that even if I make votings it is my and only my decision what and when I will apply patches or anything. Then you still talked bad and that’s why I banned you from Discord only. Sometimes better be quite when it’s necessary and don’t behave like a child.
Old 01/29/2018, 16:02   #145

Would make sense to me since he also crys like a kid because server admins doesn’t do what THEY want. As I said: I am the owner and if I make a voting for limit or anything else, I am the only one who is deciding the settings of the server. Understand that it isn’t you who makes the decision, like in real life for example if you don’t want to do a job on a common way you won’t go to your boss and say I want to do it my way. Please grow up guys for real.
Old 01/29/2018, 16:41   #146

Quote:
Would make sense to me since he also crys like a kid because server admins doesn’t do what THEY want. As I said: I am the owner and if I make a voting for limit or anything else, I am the only one who is deciding the settings of the server. Understand that it isn’t you who makes the decision, like in real life for example if you don’t want to do a job on a common way you won’t go to your boss and say I want to do it my way. Please grow up guys for real.
keep going kevin.
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/30/2018, 16:47   #147

elite*gold: 247
someone will fix the itemmall .??? i mean i can see that i have 90 silks i spent them i shuld have 10 but when i try to buy something i keep get crash .. and still visual bug with 90 silk is there
Old 01/30/2018, 17:18   #148

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dracula Untold View Post
someone will fix the itemmall .??? i mean i can see that i have 90 silks i spent them i shuld have 10 but when i try to buy something i keep get crash .. and still visual bug with 90 silk is there
Are you using our full client and updated it to the latest version via auto patch?

If no, please PM me with the following information and I will take a look what’s wrong:

AccountID
Silk Item you wanted to buy in mall.
Old 01/30/2018, 19:05   #149

Quote:
Are you using our full client and updated it to the latest version via auto patch?

If no, please PM me with the following information and I will take a look what’s wrong:

AccountID
Silk Item you wanted to buy in mall.
Ye, there is a bug Kevin..
You have bought 5 silks(killed tiger girl)
And it keeps going non stop like that..you have bought,you have bought..^^
Old 01/30/2018, 19:16   #150

and my char keep saying u have bought 2 silks
Closed Thread