Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server > SRO PServer Advertising
You last visited: Today at 05:38

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Spring | After Winter - Spring will rise | CAP 100 CH/EU. small changes. 20.01.2018

Discussion on Spring | After Winter - Spring will rise | CAP 100 CH/EU. small changes. 20.01.2018 within the SRO PServer Advertising forum part of the SRO Private Server category.

Closed Thread

Old 01/26/2018, 16:38   #121

elite*gold: 0
where is the Discord server !
someone give me it's link

and i hope the GM keep the server as it is now , cause me and my friends play it because of the unlimited things
Old 01/26/2018, 17:38   #122

elite*gold: 72
Quote:
Originally Posted by p4rty View Post
where is the Discord server !
someone give me it's link

and i hope the GM keep the server as it is now , cause me and my friends play it because of the unlimited things
Its on the first site -https://discordapp.com/invite/JnzatUN
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/26/2018, 19:34   #123

elite*gold: 1
Sry this was the last restart for today. I changed the beginner quest gold reward from 150k to 1,5m and from 250k to 10m. So new players can buy a full set and dont struggle catching up with old players. Also i implemented my basic silk per hour system because the new one didnt worked as it should.

TO NEW PLAYERS: AT 20:00 (GMT+1) WE WILL HAVE SOME INGAME EVENTS SO DONT BE SCARED TO JOIN AND GET A LITTLE BOOST FROM OTHER PLAYERS!
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/26/2018, 20:55   #124

Thanks for the event !
It was amazing ^^

Regards .
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/27/2018, 13:22   #125

Really nice Server! Active GM Team! They do Events and fix any problems really quick.
We only need more ppl to join here

Iam in ! Give it a try Guys
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/27/2018, 15:48   #126

elite*gold: 325
Received Thanks: 8,717
After 1 week of playing I have to say, that this server is far better than most of the advertised servers here. The Spring team does alot for the server, listenes to the players and communicates with them.

We need more players in here, the higher levels can only be reached with a good team.

I am for a HWID or IP Limit of max. 4
Old 01/27/2018, 16:21   #127

I dont usually comment here, but this server is really not bad. I mean I have played really good servers and stuff like that, but this server is unique with its simplicity. It makes you do daily quests where i would never consider doing on any other server. It is balanced game, where gold actually means something and has a value to it. I would recommend this server. Good job GM team.
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/27/2018, 22:37   #128

Yes the best GM Team i ever seen, if we talk about problems together with the gms, we all PLAYER and GMS find a solution! Join here and have fun! Gms do all for players!!!
Old 01/28/2018, 00:16   #129

server system is more than good , it's amazing .
but why the GM's changed their mind of the unlimited ip ?! what makes it difference of Ruby ( with 5000 players ) than the non limit ip ?!
u saying that u want a real sro ?! what does the ip unlimited make it unreal sro ?! remember the D10 ,11,12 and 13 isro ?! there was no limits and it was a perfect game , when they tried to make a limit buy the VIP system , most of the players left it .
i hope u change ur mind and keep the limits as it is .
Old 01/28/2018, 02:01   #130

elite*gold: 72
Quote:
Originally Posted by p4rty View Post
server system is more than good , it's amazing .
but why the GM's changed their mind of the unlimited ip ?! what makes it difference of Ruby ( with 5000 players ) than the non limit ip ?!
u saying that u want a real sro ?! what does the ip unlimited make it unreal sro ?! remember the D10 ,11,12 and 13 isro ?! there was no limits and it was a perfect game , when they tried to make a limit buy the VIP system , most of the players left it .
i hope u change ur mind and keep the limits as it is .
Well the problem is that 90% of those players who speak with us where sure that they want some kind of iplimit. So we made a poll and let that one decide. Everyone could vote and that was the result. We're listening to our community and the community had the voice.
Old 01/28/2018, 19:10   #131

umm , 6 votes ?! are there only 6 players in the game ?! i couldn't vote because u made it in discord , and i haven't discord .
good luck bro and i'll wait the new game . summer sro
Old 01/28/2018, 19:39   #132

Hello !
Sorry guys but i wasn't able to join server because i have some life stuff to do...
What happend in FW ?
Can someone tell me ? :P
IMMORTALS FTWWWWWW

Regards .
Old 01/28/2018, 19:50   #133

Good server - bad silk/donators management

This server is online for only a week, but it's soon gonna be dead... One person in this server is 93level full sun 10D in just few hours. How? Donate, Magic Pop, everyone noticed that.
As a players we managed to get almost 90lvl, but whole fun disappeared, when u see that 1/50 2/50 people online are almost full set...
Yea website says its 150 players online, but when only available 1 Client online, u can see that only 50 players online.

Server is pretty good, no lag, no bad stuff added, great rates.

But that donation system is just pathetic... Real money gives you everything. What point of trying to get better, to get better set if u know that u can try for weeks but there are people who have everything just in few hours.

It's your choice, but if u want to have server alive, at least remove Magic Pop...
Old 01/28/2018, 19:55   #134

Quote:
Originally Posted by icomic View Post
This server is online for only a week, but it's soon gonna be dead... One person in this server is 93level full sun 10D in just few hours. How? Donate, Magic Pop, everyone noticed that.
As a players we managed to get almost 90lvl, but whole fun disappeared, when u see that 1/50 2/50 people online are almost full set...
Yea website says its 150 players online, but when only available 1 Client online, u can see that only 50 players online.

Server is pretty good, no lag, no bad stuff added, great rates.

But that donation system is just pathetic... Real money gives you everything. What point of trying to get better, to get better set if u know that u can try for weeks but there are people who have everything just in few hours.

It's your choice, but if u want to have server alive, at least remove Magic Pop...
It's like in real life, if you have you money you have everything(except health)
But where's the problem ?
Anyway, for me is ok as a simple player
Im not playing to get everything fast..im not botting aswell
Doing quests and more..i like the server and if there will be only 1 guy(me) online, i will still playing ^^
Keep it going SPRING, SPRING RULZ !

Regards .
Old 01/28/2018, 20:09   #135

I did quests too.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RiseAboveYouu View Post
It's like in real life, if you have you money you have everything(except health)
But where's the problem ?
Anyway, for me is ok as a simple player
Im not playing to get everything fast..im not botting aswell
Doing quests and more..i like the server and if there will be only 1 guy(me) online, i will still playing ^^
Keep it going SPRING, SPRING RULZ !

Regards .
I did every quest possible just for fun, not to get fast level, but just to do something other than level up non-stop, well i was playing all the time with 9 Gap, i ended up leveling up 3-4levels of masteries, and I was out of SP, so decided not to do quests anymore and just farm SP before.
And then I saw these people who just got few days before their 90lvl and now they are with best sets... how do you PVP with people like that, even in events. I don't think that there should be no donators or something like this, but i think server should have some balance... For example Magic Pop could give only moons, sos and for SUN u should try more, it would give to server longer existing time.

I understand everything else with silk, like DMG scrolls, Premiums, etc. But Magic Pop, I think is Buy2Win system.
Closed Thread