Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server > SRO PServer Advertising
You last visited: Today at 15:42

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Spring | After Winter - Spring will rise | CAP 100 CH/EU. small changes. 20.01.2018

Discussion on Spring | After Winter - Spring will rise | CAP 100 CH/EU. small changes. 20.01.2018 within the SRO PServer Advertising forum part of the SRO Private Server category.

Closed Thread

Old 01/15/2018, 17:39   #31

elite*gold: 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by StrongKingAM View Post
Deleted the client already and my team also thanks again
Your welcome.
Old 01/15/2018, 20:32   #32

elite*gold: 0
Well, kinda sad that it will take a 8/8 pt to level efficiently, but gonna take a look I guess.
Old 01/16/2018, 12:57   #33

Quote:
Originally Posted by fun4joke View Post
Well, kinda sad that it will take a 8/8 pt to level efficiently, but gonna take a look I guess.
You dont need a 8/8 PT, the 2,5x rates also apply on LTPs. And also we dont want to have you guys reach max level in 2 days.
Old 01/16/2018, 15:10   #34

elite*gold: 3
player count?
Old 01/16/2018, 15:24   #35

with how many chars can i login by botting?

and pt exp rate is that till lvl 76? and u make later lower?
Old 01/16/2018, 21:11   #36

Quote:
Originally Posted by erocc View Post
player count?
We are still in beta till tomorrow.

Quote:
Originally Posted by blankaxxxx View Post
with how many chars can i login by botting?
and pt exp rate is that till lvl 76? and u make later lower?
Maybe we will set HWID/IP Limit to 8 after release but we are not sure!
We adjusted the rates now, because we want you to have smooth leveling.

Rates are

1-67 x20
68-71 x15
72-75 x10
76 - 79 x8
80 - 85 x6
86 - 91 x4
92-100 x2
Old 01/16/2018, 21:29   #37

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackout069 View Post
We are still in beta till tomorrow.

Maybe we will set HWID/IP Limit to 8 after release but we are not sure!
We adjusted the rates now, because we want you to have smooth leveling.

Rates are

1-67 x20
68-71 x15
72-75 x10
76 - 79 x8
80 - 85 x6
86 - 91 x4
92-100 x2
If u make ip limit to 4 so at least 2 ppl have play together and it is not so much stress with login 8 chars but its ur decision

the Rates are nice, best i seen till now. not such a instand lvl 100 ****.

i will join this server and try to be a part of it. i hope the player can always come with questions and can make suggestions :-) If here the admins be trustable and make no half things it would be a great server.

Ich habe noch beim testen entdeckt, dass beim acc zerstören vom npc adv b rauskommt. bei protector und waffenshop kommt adv a raus bei sos 9D

und das limit ist momentan noch +12 haben wir rausgefunden^^ also mein bruder hat grad das 2hand mit advb auf +14 bekommen

den glow müsst ihr glaube noch anpassen der sah ziemlich gleich aus.

hoffe ich konnte euch wenigstens etwas behilflich sein :-)
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/17/2018, 00:40   #38

Quote:
Originally Posted by hank0sh View Post
I'll never join ur server @ .. I've joined Winter and I've donated and all the time u says u can leave ,.. we don't want to make changes until ur server dies in about 1 week !

GUYS I'M JUST WARNING YOU DON'T DONATE UNTILL U MAKE SURE THE SERVER IS STAIBLE AND WILL CONTINUE !!!
WE HAVE SPENT MONEY AND TIME ON THE LAST SERVER WHICH CALLED WINTER AND HE CLOSE IT AFTER 2 WEEKS HE DIDN"T LISTEN TO US .. "Its my opinion and my experience" so I guess u can't remove my reply here ! .. GOOD LUCK.
He said Winter will never change and you didnt want to accept that. Till the end we had players online. Thats why we closed winter and opened spring. Because now we will edit and do custom stuff. If you want to start playing on Spring you are welcome. Like we said every donation will come to Spring too. Sure we will listen now to the players and will do changes if we like them and if the whole community likes and agree with them. I hope i will see you around.
Old 01/17/2018, 09:48   #39

elite*gold: 72
Quote:
I'll never join ur server @ .. I've joined Winter and I've donated and all the time u says u can leave ,.. we don't want to make changes until ur server dies in about 1 week !

GUYS I'M JUST WARNING YOU DON'T DONATE UNTILL U MAKE SURE THE SERVER IS STAIBLE AND WILL CONTINUE !!!
WE HAVE SPENT MONEY AND TIME ON THE LAST SERVER WHICH CALLED WINTER AND HE CLOSE IT AFTER 2 WEEKS HE DIDN"T LISTEN TO US .. "Its my opinion and my experience" so I guess u can't remove my reply here ! .. GOOD LUCK.
Cool Story. If you don't wanna join its fine by me - those who join from Winter 'll get their silk back. Actually we didn't had to do this, we could've been ******** and could've said that you get nothing from Winter since its a new Server but we're nice so.

And yeah it will be the same around, if you didn't joined yet you don't have to complain later. Beta is there to speak about stuff and especially for players to change things. To be honest we wouldn't have changed the rates but players didn't felt comfortable with it so we came up to them and changed them to be more smooth.

And actually I'll stay that way if someone didn't participated on Beta or has no points and complaints he has to **** off. If you would've proven a point one time we could've speak about your weird change ideas.
Old 01/17/2018, 11:26   #40

where was server located?
and end game sun is drop or by quest?
Old 01/17/2018, 11:33   #41

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rosalinda View Post
where was server located?
and end game sun is drop or by quest?
Sun can be dropped by monsters and Uniques or obtained via. Forgotten World.

The Server is located in Germany
Old 01/17/2018, 12:33   #42

Quote:
Originally Posted by b0ykoe View Post
Cool Story. If you don't wanna join its fine by me - those who join from Winter 'll get their silk back. Actually we didn't had to do this, we could've been ******** and could've said that you get nothing from Winter since its a new Server but we're nice so.

And yeah it will be the same around, if you didn't joined yet you don't have to complain later. Beta is there to speak about stuff and especially for players to change things. To be honest we wouldn't have changed the rates but players didn't felt comfortable with it so we came up to them and changed them to be more smooth.

And actually I'll stay that way if someone didn't participated on Beta or has no points and complaints he has to **** off. If you would've proven a point one time we could've speak about your weird change ideas.

You all can now see how aggressive is he ! .. He didn't accept our suggestions or even respect us !
That's why i'm warning again about not donating until you be sure about the server !

GOOD LUCK boykoe and the new players .
Old 01/17/2018, 12:51   #43

Quote:
You all can now see how aggressive is he ! .. He didn't accept our suggestions or even respect us !
That's why i'm warning again about not donating until you be sure about the server !

GOOD LUCK boykoe and the new players .
Yeah because telling you the truth is completly aggressive and Iam completly disrespecting you. Thats why we did listen to our betatesters and changed stuff.
Old 01/17/2018, 13:07   #44

Yeah Hank0sh he also told me i would ban you from discord i dont know why ? cuz i joined the server before everyone and told them there's lag or cuz i wanted my silks back!! i still dont know but i won't play on his server again already deleted the client and all my friends did the same
Old 01/17/2018, 13:26   #45

Quote:
Originally Posted by StrongKingAM View Post
Yeah Hank0sh he also told me i would ban you from discord i dont know why ? cuz i joined the server before everyone and told them there's lag or cuz i wanted my silks back!! i still dont know but i won't play on his server again already deleted the client and all my friends did the same
To make it clear, you connect to a server where beta didnt has started and complain about lag/dc? Yes because i was still working to fix the latest things in the last minutes before beta begin. And i had restarted the server. And you came to discord and start flaming? We said first day of beta will be rates testing so no sp, no gold NOTHING for the players. Also you complain about lags? I would suggest you to upgrade your internet speed i think 20 kb/s isnt enough, no player complained about any lags.

Beta start 16:00 and he was online 15:30 and complain that i was still working on the database or restarted the server without getting him a dc message
Closed Thread