Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server > SRO PServer Advertising
You last visited: Today at 03:38

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Maskroad | Cap 100| Europe and China | Sox drop system | Your Adventure begin!

Discussion on Maskroad | Cap 100| Europe and China | Sox drop system | Your Adventure begin! within the SRO PServer Advertising forum part of the SRO Private Server category.

Closed Thread

Old 01/15/2018, 14:58   #166

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by blankaxxxx View Post
In facebook the gm deleted my posts !!!! what is that? i get no answer and my posts deleted? GOOD JOB GM
When even popo get angry from the GM something is really wrong !
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/15/2018, 15:08   #167

i only asked some things why the gms tell us A und decide B

why they dont use a test system before they make updates....

why they hate their paying player? or in generally their player?

I started this Server because of "Oldschool times" i talked to some friends of me to start here, because in beginning the gm was fast by correcting bugs.

and because the gm talked ingame to me and we had smalltalk...

i thought hey he is a good guy and he make the server for the player....

now we pay for bugs that the coder cant solve, we pay for wrong decisions by gm staff

if someone dropped legendary, why the not made it to sun or som?

and if on this server dropped 60 sun items no one cares about...we only told to the gm pls reduce the rate. no one thought that this is a bug.

they could make sun drops disable from that point on--->solve the bug problem on test system and then if all ready the were able to update an new system in addition to the existing system with sun include....

the existing system was OLDSCHOOL SRO now is chaos!!!!

sry for my bad english but i think u guys can read now why im angry

oh and my sun glavie is deleted too, i think from my guildmates the sun weapon and shield too hahahahhaha best server ever
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/15/2018, 15:11   #168

elite*gold: 15
Server Online !

Remember!
If you used immortals on (Sun) items - we will refund immortals.

If you have finished Flame Abyss collection quest we will give you back your choosen reward
of course with refunded immortals.

Contact with us:
Facebook or Discord
Old 01/15/2018, 16:28   #169

Great job banning me i spoke the truth and u can;t handle it
Old 01/15/2018, 16:39   #170

So, how are we supposed to get sun weapons? Drops are disabled and FGW is bugged (Envy does not spawn at Area 1). GG WP?
Old 01/15/2018, 18:53   #171

oh some lvl 90 player quit, why? if anyone read this, bether u dont join this server--you will scammed by gm---because bugs self produced by the staff---u dont get ur time back u invested and get no OLDSCHOOL feeling and dont buy silk for a server that will end in max 2 weeks....bugroad is on read my last posts an u will understand---- gm is against player, no feeling for feelings and humanity---

Got banned by gm because i written the truth....
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/15/2018, 19:14   #172

if u have a problem just leave server stop flame gm and be Toxic
Thanks
2 Users
Old 01/15/2018, 19:16   #173

Quote:
oh some lvl 90 player quit, why? if anyone read this, bether u dont join this server--you will scammed by gm---because bugs self produced by the staff---u dont get ur time back u invested and get no OLDSCHOOL feeling and dont buy silk for a server that will end in max 2 weeks....bugroad is on read my last posts an u will understand---- gm is against player, no feeling for feelings and humanity---

Got banned by gm because i written the truth....
You got banned because you insult everyone whos didnt admits you're right.

Old 01/15/2018, 19:26   #174

So I´m also banned for insulting? Are you ******* kidding me? . I´m just wrote, you guys delete the Sun blade which i bought for 300 Silk from an player. And now its both gone. Just ridiculous. But anyway. Player are gone and you just grab your own grave with your stupid decisions. Have a nice day _|_ . I will spent my Silks on another Server.
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/15/2018, 19:31   #175

yes the gms make what they want against us and decide like a dictatorship only buy silk and suck thats the way

ur 300 silk runned away and other items player bought from other player for silk. such things are not fair
Old 01/15/2018, 19:32   #176

⏳ Increase IP Event ⏳
We decide to increase IP limit to 8 for (7 days).

Event will end at 22 January 2018
Of course in near future we will make more that kind of Events.

Old 01/15/2018, 19:33   #177

Sad how i don't have screens of you saying i will not delete items!
anyway goodluck..you will not last for more than 2-3 weeks !

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prlx View Post
⏳ Increase IP Event ⏳
We decide to increase IP limit to 8 for (7 days).

Event will end at 22 January 2018

hahaha so that Barto guy can open 100 accounts, so you guys wont seem dead xD
Thanks
2 Users
Old 01/15/2018, 20:11   #178

For real? Now Barto can bot with his bards without using IP limit? That's just sad man.

If you are going to quit, might as well go out with bang, eh?
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/15/2018, 20:33   #179

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cheatex View Post
So I´m also banned for insulting? Are you fucking kidding me? . I´m just wrote, you guys delete the Sun blade which i bought for 300 Silk from an player. And now its both gone. Just ridiculous. But anyway. Player are gone and you just grab your own grave with your stupid decisions. Have a nice day _|_ . I will spent my Silks on another Server.
You didnt even try to contact with us.
Why you simple didnt ask us like
ex.
"Is it possible to do something about it?"
"Can you able to check my logs ?" and if its happent bring back my Silks.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fun4joke View Post
For real? Now Barto can bot with his bards without using IP limit? That's just sad man.

If you are going to quit, might as well go out with bang, eh?

Quote:
yes the gms make what they want against us and decide like a dictatorship only buy silk and suck thats the way

ur 300 silk runned away and other items player bought from other player for silk. such things are not fair
We increased IP Limit for (7days).
Normally its 3.

Old 01/15/2018, 22:45   #180

guys dont join this server, all advertising is fake to get ur silk without fun. be careful u loose ur time, all criticize u can forget. the gm is a dictator, he make what he want with no compromise, if u tell sth against him u will be banned

the gms were not able to fix a bug they generated, so the easy way is to delete all sun from player and make new set that has generally no bugs

problem is the gms tell the player "we dont delete items u dropped when the bug was, we only add a new set stronger then sun set" but they were not able to close the bug and all player lost their dropped and pimped items, the items they spended time on it and feelings. all deleted.

--> so the gms are not trustable... u cant say we dont delete items and delete , that is the point you loose ur server--- in this days u need trustable and respectful to ur player or u will loose your actives and cashcows

the iplimit raise event or how u call it is only to raise ur player-online counter that new ppl decide to join ur server.

almost all good active player quit here, player that know isro, player that played sro since cap 60!

u cant gep ppl with this little trick if there is 80/1500 player there will be 15 max 30 player online....

no one want a server that looses within 10 day 70% of active and real good player.

guys be careful of joining here
Thanks
1 User