Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server > SRO PServer Advertising
You last visited: Today at 12:35

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Sapphire | Cap 110 | HideOut World | Ghost Event | Innovative game-play | GO 31/12

Discussion on Sapphire | Cap 110 | HideOut World | Ghost Event | Innovative game-play | GO 31/12 within the SRO PServer Advertising forum part of the SRO Private Server category.

Closed Thread

Old 01/02/2018, 18:56   #511

elite*gold: 0
WHERE IS DONATE PAGE? AM NEED DONATE!

OK AM FIND IT, THANKS <3
Old 01/02/2018, 19:24   #512

Quote:
Originally Posted by moiuh View Post
Same here.
Client couldn't even update because Windows Defender deleted the infected files before update finished...
download new client its easy
Old 01/02/2018, 22:38   #513

elite*gold: 125
Quote:
Originally Posted by subarukun View Post
download new client its easy
dont work
Old 01/03/2018, 00:21   #514

elite*gold: 2
I have scanned the client with few anti-virus programs, and it was totally clean!
EDIT: that's the silkerrsender cleaned file link,
Old 01/03/2018, 06:16   #515

Finally A Good Server Cap 110 with a good and new System ^_^
IGN:4UReyesOnly_
Old 01/03/2018, 07:11   #516

elite*gold: 350
Received Thanks: 1,184
Quote:
Originally Posted by moiuh View Post
Same here.
Client couldn't even update because Windows Defender deleted the infected files before update finished...
i'd like to inform you that i've removed the infected file from the update. your antivirus shouldn't detect anything now.

we'll re-update the file once we make sure it's clean. for now it's not really needed.
Old 01/03/2018, 22:24   #517

DO NOT DOWNLOAD THIS GAME IT CONTAINS JEEFO32/A VIRUS WHICH CAN BE USED TO STEAL ALL YOUR MONEY

I have tried to resolve the situation in silence with the admins but they were not willing to do so.
Instead, they have found this situation funny and were laughing of which I've taken screenshots for further proofs/references.

Please note:

1./ I have contacted Kaspersky Lab and had uploaded the infected files for a manual scanning.

2./ They have also been informed that the result provided is going to be used at a Law Enforcement report which will be relied on upon the case goes to court.

Means:

As Kaspersky Lab. is considered a forensic science expert international wide, they are able to indisputably prove that whether the client of Sapphire Online has been infected INTENTIONALLY which determines whether a criminal offence has occurred from the staff of Sapphire Online's end.

I was also told that they have already sourced the client and will be testing it as it was/is now.

Means, they will be monitoring the changes/and network usage the injection makes at the computer used, incl. registry database, hosts, services, etc.

Things to keep in-mind:

I was a donator at the server which means I have supported them with real money.
I have also been supporting them since the 1st release of the server via several ways. NOT just via money.
Still, they have blocked & removed me from their Discord-channel by saying me the following:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kirito❤️ View Post
"if you could do anything lemme know. because you can't do a single shit"
such a behaviour occurred from the crew of Sapphire Online's end has resulted in raising flags for me which is just making them look even more suspicious in this story

I will just not let innocent people to get robbed because that is against my principle, my personality and moral values.

I am a guy who shares everything he has incl. Silk items, normal items and who also tries to help everyone in-need of help via every possible way.

For example, I made every day free taxi / pwlvl for the low levels and have even given out gold, etc-etc.

Here's what I am going to do in-order to resolve this situation:

1. I'm awaiting for the official scan analysis to arrive from the forensic science department of Kaspersky Lab which is going to be signed via their signature and will also be authenticated via an official time stamp server that can be checked on online any time.
  2. In case the forensic science department of Kaspersky Lab. will say the crew of Sapphire Online has intentionally infected the client to cause harm to their players e.g. financial loss, I'll forward the case to the relevant Law Enforcement authority i.e. International Police Bureau as the staff claimed they are from the U.S.
  3. I will also be attaching-and releasing the chat logs of discord to help the escalated criminal investigation upon the case will be handed over to the responsible officer of the relevant Law Enforcement authority.

I highly suggest you all staying away from this server until the situation has been dealt with.

#Spidy. has been requested to sticky this post to make sure people will see it.
#Official documents will be sent over to him if requested.
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/03/2018, 23:05   #518

elite*gold: 350
Received Thanks: 1,184
i like how you said "Intentionally infected the client" while we're trying to clean the clients every single day
just 18hours+ ago i removed the file that "seems" to be infected from the update
and this is the scan for the file in question

the way you're dealing with this is kinda funny you can send the file to whoever you want get this to court none of us is from the U.S and we never said so.

Quote:
✨ I will just not let innocent people to get robbed because that is against my principle, my personality and moral values.
okay mr. good guy with high morale
using emojis in this "novel" you wrote makes it even more funny

i tried replying to you on discord yesterday's evening but you weren't in the server and my reply didn't get through.

just by reading your threats on the discord i can tell you're pretty pissed off at these 2 false positive results on virustotal lmao

once we've made sure that the virus "issue" is happening to all of our players we immediately removed the "virus" file from the update.
we cant make our clients 100% clean of viruses we have tried so many times and the least amount of viruses we got was what i've shown in the link above

we have no intention of harming our own players which support the server we do not need to steal anyone's credit cards or facebook accounts
so far i've done my best to help you guys at the discord server but if someone with this mentality is trying to ruin our reputation and take such a stupid matter to court i'll defend myself and my teammates from any allegations.
you haven't tried to solve this and or warn us BUT you threatened Amadeo & Kirito with stupid old men threats.

ok now let's be real
Joymax are the ones you're supposed to report us to not Kaspersky
go ahead and do that to almost all private servers
you're not dealing with a software company just 3-4 people using stolen files to open a private server of a mmorpg which is illegal in it's own

i've said it many times before, i am from Egypt if you can get this to the "Egyptian" court be my guest haha.

to be edited for future updates
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/04/2018, 02:47   #519

Great System
keep it going
#EnvenoM
Old 01/04/2018, 02:58   #520

IGN:Cheetos

I like the game so much, what really amazed me how a bug that caused dc was dealt with as fast as possible making the game available again without waiting too much *with respect to other servers incident handling*.
Old 01/04/2018, 03:43   #521

My char name
AnGel
Waiting for my silk gift
Old 01/04/2018, 04:18   #522

Hi guys my account Id is meno share silk gift
Thanks
Old 01/04/2018, 04:52   #523

Quote:
Originally Posted by B1Q View Post
i like how you said "Intentionally infected the client" while we're trying to clean the clients every single day
just 18hours+ ago i removed the file that "seems" to be infected from the update

the way you're dealing with this is kinda funny you can send the file to whoever you want get this to court none of us is from the U.S and we never said so.

okay mr. good guy with high morale
using emojis in this "novel" you wrote makes it even more funny

i tried replying to you on discord yesterday's evening but you weren't in the server and my reply didn't get through.

just by reading your threats on the discord i can tell you're pretty pissed off at these 2 false positive results on virustotal lmao

once we've made sure that the virus "issue" is happening to all of our players we immediately removed the "virus" file from the update.
we cant make our clients 100% clean of viruses we have tried so many times and the least amount of viruses we got was what i've shown in the link above

we have no intention of harming our own players which support the server we do not need to steal anyone's credit cards or facebook accounts
so far i've done my best to help you guys at the discord server but if someone with this mentality is trying to ruin our reputation and take such a stupid matter to court i'll defend myself and my teammates from any allegations.
you haven't tried to solve this and or warn us BUT you threatened Amadeo & Kirito with stupid old men threats.

ok now let's be real
you're not dealing with a software company just 3-4 people using stolen files to open a private server of a mmorpg which is illegal in it's own

i've said it many times before, i am from Egypt if you can get this to the "Egyptian" court be my guest haha.

to be edited for future updates

This is to respond on the aforementioned
:

1./

Quote:
According to the law, the criminal offense in question has occurred only in case you had intentionally infected the client with an aim of having your players devices injected.

I clearly see-and understand that law means nothing to you and you also find this situation funny but others don't. There are people who respect and obey the law.

It just reflects the lack of your moral values and your personality at the same time that can be of help to the responsible Pre-Trial Investigation Authority to form an opinion about you.

2./

Quote:
The provided file is NOT the allegedly malicious/harmful file in-question. Was a nice try though.

3./

Quote:
none of us is from the U.S and we never said so.
Is that so ? Was a nice try, again!

Please do not hesitate to the picture provided underneath.

4./

Quote:
Please kindly refer to my previous post.

I have already informed that you have banned me from your Discord channel after I attempted to resolve the situation with you in silence.

5./

Quote:
It did not have 2 ?false positive? results but a much higher one.

As well as, the picture provided has several blocked messages where Game Master Kirito was insulting me.

The proof is provided underneath:

6./

Quote:
ok now let's be real
I have never had an intention to report this to Joymax which can be indisputably proven by the donation I've made at Sapphire Online.

I was totally fine with my stay at your server until you attempted to inject my-and our PCs for unknown purposes.

7./

Quote:

With reference to my previously submitted post, the case will be forwarded to the relevant International Police Bureau only in case Kaspersky Lab will be able to confirm the files were infected intentionally from your end.

I hereby draw your attention to the fact that the National SIRENE Unit of Egypt i.e. INTERPOL National Central Bureau (NCB) which is a part of the International and Arab Criminal Police Unit that is staffed by a combination of Police and administrative staff working-and based in Cairo.

You seriously believe that if someone was to come to my country, he/she could get away with a murder committed here just because she/he is from a country based outside Europe e.g. Egypt ?

As a bonus:

Responding on the last two comments that were both about to vouch for Sapphire Online:

Namely the aforementioned Game Master Kirito has asked me several times to vouch for Sapphire Online and protect it in public places such as epvp and their discord channel to make people join the server.

Unfortunately, there are other admins of Sapphire Online that are corrupted; namely B1Q has given out exactly 1,000, - Silk for someone who I do not want to name in return for his help.

Please do not hesitate to refer to the pictures provided underneath for further evidences:

I.:

II.:

III.:

IV.:

After all:

It was nice to evidence how corrupt the admins of Sapphire Online are and what type of persons they actually are.

I have successfully learned the lesson to not to put my trust in random guys from the internet ever again as they will just use you out. Some for money some for other purposes.

There is literally NO reason to play on this server, please just stay away from it for your own safety.
I am claiming this as a highly reputable member of this community and also as a former GM of EagleSRO.

PLEASE DO NOT DOWNLOAD THIS GAME IT CONTAINS JEEFO32/A VIRUS WHICH CAN BE USED FOR STEALING ALL YOUR MONEY
Old 01/04/2018, 06:46   #524

elite*gold: 1
Received Thanks: 3,239
#Closed

Please contact me once your client is clean via private message to make sure , as many users reported this thread with a heavily infected client (we only allow it if it's with a false positive results)
Old 01/04/2018, 21:25   #525

elite*gold: 1
Received Thanks: 3,239
#Reopen

It seems there's a new clean client currently on the website with a false positive results unlike the old one, please contact me if the client is still infected.
Thanks
2 Users