Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server > SRO PServer Advertising
You last visited: Today at 08:37

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Dymer Online | 80 Cap | CH Only | Activity Based | Where legends are made!

Discussion on Dymer Online | 80 Cap | CH Only | Activity Based | Where legends are made! within the SRO PServer Advertising forum part of the SRO Private Server category.

Closed Thread

Old 01/12/2018, 17:47   #1006

elite*gold: 208
Server was 3000 player now 800
Old 01/12/2018, 19:01   #1007

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by You'reDestiny View Post
First of all I have no idea from where to start, so It might be a bit confusing duo all the proofs that which are a part of the new Dymer corrupt crew.
Let's begin with how Craine aka the developer [GM]Millenium said that he has nothing to do with the server and that he only supports them because they're his friends (also to metion he bought from Silverlight the database so I guess also he didn't do alot to the server and hes kinda bad [you'll realise that in the continuing ])
Proof number 1 (he has nothing to do with the Dymer):
Link:
Oh, wait he just said he has nothing to do with the Dymer?????
Proof number 2 (he's actully Millenium aka the developer of Dymer?)

Link 1:
Link 2:
Link 3:
Link 4: (Oh now, we all know)

Nothing of this wouldn't happen If you didn't pick up the money and go afk and didn't give a singel fvck about the Dymer players. You were kinda active first 2 weeks of Dymer, where there was a 3k ++ population of players, we really enjoyed, gave you so many suggestions to improve the server, reported so many bugs and stuff, in the third week you started to less active and started ignoring mostly of us. After a month, you just dissaperd and than you done the legends rising update where you started losing daily over 500 players (duo the bugs you applied and all stuff which had no sense) and after a week the server fall down to 300 players. (not considerings goldbotters), now it's mostly dead like 100 players playing. But let the people know who actully you are, for ur future servers Mr.Craine, now let's show how you were corrupt, and giving free stuff to the mostly supporters which should only get paid in silks for doing their job not pimping their items, giving more than they should get paid and so on ...
ARE YOU READYYYYYYYYYYYYYY SRO SCENE?

Proof number 1 (about his corruption to one of the supporters, tbh he helped every supporter and gave them free stuff, and so on, sadly I don't have the proofs but If they want to share them with you, they can replay here)
Link 1:
Link 2:
Link 3:
Link 4:
Link 5:
Link 6:

Credits to @. Thank you for sharing with us, how corrupt the team was, and how Millenium is really.
Now something about "2kol4u aka hammy" his head supporter, who after getting his (end gear weapon) SOD has succed it to +11 (max plus) after like 3days having it... hmmm? how come? the alchemy was so hard? Embodiment agreed that Craine helped hammy tho till 9... but the rest was unknown hmm??? we will never know that since hammy still @zz licking Craine still :P
Why would Craine create a third discord account??
Link 1:
Link 2:
hmmmmm, really interesting :P
Proof that this account belongs to him (all those in discord group were supporters)
Link:

Again thank you alot @ for sharing this with us. Let's get rid of corrupt servers/admins
I want to announce also that Craine is preparing a project calling "Eternity" which should come in March. Be aware of his corruption and all what he does, also to metion he had a account in-game called Craine. So he also plays the game & helps his members & who knows what else he does?

Good bye, Craine have a nice year with the money you got from Dymer. ))))))))))))))

PS: This was announced officaly on a hours ago elitepvpers, and I got personally pm'd from "Craine", and got told to we have a conversation If I delete my previous post which was posted on mid-night. I was okay, let's have a conversation, wanted to hear his side tho? But, hell yeah he told me so many lies and actully agreed about the corruption and that he helped other supporeters, and at the end he started lying about his irl to fool me, which made me even more mad and he kinda "showed" at the end that he cares for the payment he should get paid with. He also agreed that the team was amatuer and that they couldn't fix the bugs that came into the datebase from Silverlight, also the ones they realased didn't work propperly tho. Even tho they have faked their website counter. Proofs will come down & not of the whole conversation:
Proof that Craine pm'd me and told me to we talk on whatsapp (duo to unknown reasone):
Link:
Proof that they faked the website counter:
Link:
Proofs that he were corrupt & that they have opend this project to pick up money, and that they actully gave up on Dymer.:
Link 1:
Link 2:
Link 3:
Link 4:
Link 5:
Link 6:
Link 7:
Now some proofs that he was really Millenium where he personally agreed:
Link :
Now some proofs that he was actully corrupt, some proofs where he agrees that he helped other supporeters tho:
Link 1:
Link 2:
Link 3:
Link 4:
Link 5:
Now having some fun on him, and he says that this server is actully sh1t (interesting):
Link 1:
Link 2:
Link 3:
Now another reasone why this was published:
Link:

As you see clearly from this one that he really wanted the money, and didn't give a singel fvck about the other players who have actully spent their money. So I consider this as a scamm and a corrupt server. So I would like to everyone share this with their freinds and make sure that Craine nor Gustvo and House ever get any profit from opening a server. Be careful my friends, silkroad scene became a way to earn profit and guess who's mostly earning? the scammers.
Have a good day my friends!

Before anything, I have been absent from silkroad for a while and when I came back I found a lot of people bad-mouthing the server " Eternity " which I have been preparing for over 5 months and impatiently waiting for its successful publishing and yes "Craine" was with me in Eternity and he have been working on developing the server but that doesn't mean that I am the owner of Dymer.

My job in Dymer which probably everyone knows is Marketing and Designing and sometimes a PayPal re-seller and obviously many teams wanted my services like they would want Wint's movies/trailers or Filter services, so that doesn't mean that the person who is providing his service (whatsoever that service might be) is the owner, so please don't mix things up.
I'm truly astonished as you guys are from what happened within Dymer and I really feel what you guys are feeling because it was the last thing I could expect happening in Dymer as I've never seen any negative behaviors from Craine or any corruption-like behavior and I know Craine personally and I know that he is always obvious and that led him to be badly-used or manipulated from his weak-points like spamming or kindness but that doesn't mean I agree with what he did or even think 0.1% that he did righteous things, no, what he did was wrong, and in addition the owners "Gustavo - House" weren't aware of that (I consider them my friends) and they have no hand in what has happened (Proof is in the photos that everything is connected to Craine only).
Till now I have yet to take a decision concerning Eternity and what will be the actions against Craine in Eternity but what I know and am sure of is that what happened in Dymer will not happen again and that Craine has been banned permanently out of my team (Eternity's team) for what he has done in Dymer as well as for the well-fare of Eternity and he will get his fees for his help in developing Eternity because in the end I haven't been harmed except that Eternity has been connected to Dymer.
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/12/2018, 19:14   #1008

elite*gold: 13
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ash* View Post
Before anything, I have been absent from silkroad for a while and when I came back I found a lot of people bad-mouthing the server " Eternity " which I have been preparing for over 5 months and impatiently waiting for its successful publishing and yes "Craine" was with me in Eternity and he have been working on developing the server but that doesn't mean that I am the owner of Dymer.

My job in Dymer which probably everyone knows is Marketing and Designing and sometimes a PayPal re-seller and obviously many teams wanted my services like they would want Wint's movies/trailers or Filter services, so that doesn't mean that the person who is providing his service (whatsoever that service might be) is the owner, so please don't mix things up.
I'm truly astonished as you guys are from what happened within Dymer and I really feel what you guys are feeling because it was the last thing I could expect happening in Dymer as I've never seen any negative behaviors from Craine or any corruption-like behavior and I know Craine personally and I know that he is always obvious and that led him to be badly-used or manipulated from his weak-points like spamming or kindness but that doesn't mean I agree with what he did or even think 0.1% that he did righteous things, no, what he did was wrong, and in addition the owners "Gustavo - House" weren't aware of that (I consider them my friends) and they have no hand in what has happened (Proof is in the photos that everything is connected to Craine only).
Till now I have yet to take a decision concerning Eternity and what will be the actions against Craine in Eternity but what I know and am sure of is that what happened in Dymer will not happen again and that Craine has been banned permanently out of my team (Eternity's team) for what he has done in Dymer as well as for the well-fare of Eternity and he will get his fees for his help in developing Eternity because in the end I haven't been harmed except that Eternity has been connected to Dymer.
Manipulated😂 Want screenshots where he offered to help? Just let me know
Old 01/12/2018, 22:18   #1009

Quote:
Originally Posted by You'reDestiny View Post
First of all I have no idea from where to start, so It might be a bit confusing duo all the proofs that which are a part of the new Dymer corrupt crew.
Let's begin with how Craine aka the developer [GM]Millenium said that he has nothing to do with the server and that he only supports them because they're his friends (also to metion he bought from Silverlight the database so I guess also he didn't do alot to the server and hes kinda bad [you'll realise that in the continuing ])
Proof number 1 (he has nothing to do with the Dymer):
Link:
Oh, wait he just said he has nothing to do with the Dymer?????
Proof number 2 (he's actully Millenium aka the developer of Dymer?)

Link 1:
Link 2:
Link 3:
Link 4: (Oh now, we all know)

Nothing of this wouldn't happen If you didn't pick up the money and go afk and didn't give a singel fvck about the Dymer players. You were kinda active first 2 weeks of Dymer, where there was a 3k ++ population of players, we really enjoyed, gave you so many suggestions to improve the server, reported so many bugs and stuff, in the third week you started to less active and started ignoring mostly of us. After a month, you just dissaperd and than you done the legends rising update where you started losing daily over 500 players (duo the bugs you applied and all stuff which had no sense) and after a week the server fall down to 300 players. (not considerings goldbotters), now it's mostly dead like 100 players playing. But let the people know who actully you are, for ur future servers Mr.Craine, now let's show how you were corrupt, and giving free stuff to the mostly supporters which should only get paid in silks for doing their job not pimping their items, giving more than they should get paid and so on ...
ARE YOU READYYYYYYYYYYYYYY SRO SCENE?

Proof number 1 (about his corruption to one of the supporters, tbh he helped every supporter and gave them free stuff, and so on, sadly I don't have the proofs but If they want to share them with you, they can replay here)
Link 1:
Link 2:
Link 3:
Link 4:
Link 5:
Link 6:

Credits to @. Thank you for sharing with us, how corrupt the team was, and how Millenium is really.
Now something about "2kol4u aka hammy" his head supporter, who after getting his (end gear weapon) SOD has succed it to +11 (max plus) after like 3days having it... hmmm? how come? the alchemy was so hard? Embodiment agreed that Craine helped hammy tho till 9... but the rest was unknown hmm??? we will never know that since hammy still @zz licking Craine still :P
Why would Craine create a third discord account??
Link 1:
Link 2:
hmmmmm, really interesting :P
Proof that this account belongs to him (all those in discord group were supporters)
Link:

Again thank you alot @ for sharing this with us. Let's get rid of corrupt servers/admins
I want to announce also that Craine is preparing a project calling "Eternity" which should come in March. Be aware of his corruption and all what he does, also to metion he had a account in-game called Craine. So he also plays the game & helps his members & who knows what else he does?

Good bye, Craine have a nice year with the money you got from Dymer. ))))))))))))))

PS: This was announced officaly on a hours ago elitepvpers, and I got personally pm'd from "Craine", and got told to we have a conversation If I delete my previous post which was posted on mid-night. I was okay, let's have a conversation, wanted to hear his side tho? But, hell yeah he told me so many lies and actully agreed about the corruption and that he helped other supporeters, and at the end he started lying about his irl to fool me, which made me even more mad and he kinda "showed" at the end that he cares for the payment he should get paid with. He also agreed that the team was amatuer and that they couldn't fix the bugs that came into the datebase from Silverlight, also the ones they realased didn't work propperly tho. Even tho they have faked their website counter. Proofs will come down & not of the whole conversation:
Proof that Craine pm'd me and told me to we talk on whatsapp (duo to unknown reasone):
Link:
Proof that they faked the website counter:
Link:
Proofs that he were corrupt & that they have opend this project to pick up money, and that they actully gave up on Dymer.:
Link 1:
Link 2:
Link 3:
Link 4:
Link 5:
Link 6:
Link 7:
Now some proofs that he was really Millenium where he personally agreed:
Link :
Now some proofs that he was actully corrupt, some proofs where he agrees that he helped other supporeters tho:
Link 1:
Link 2:
Link 3:
Link 4:
Link 5:
Now having some fun on him, and he says that this server is actully sh1t (interesting):
Link 1:
Link 2:
Link 3:
Now another reasone why this was published:
Link:

As you see clearly from this one that he really wanted the money, and didn't give a singel fvck about the other players who have actully spent their money. So I consider this as a scamm and a corrupt server. So I would like to everyone share this with their freinds and make sure that Craine nor Gustvo and House ever get any profit from opening a server. Be careful my friends, silkroad scene became a way to earn profit and guess who's mostly earning? the scammers.
Have a good day my friends!
I never played this Dymer server for one minute, i just saw this post accidently, i remember that name "Craine" from another server that he and hes crew got exposed from a lot of players, and by me a lot, beacuse of corruption and allowing some players to cheat on ctf...etc.

Server name: Eagle online, like 1 year ago, ofc owner is the same Craine.
You can see a lot of proofs here that i posted with my screenshots. Best regards to all fair players.

and to you man, cuz i saw that u are from BA like me: pozz drug i nek si ga "jebo" ko majmuna
Thanks
3 Users
Old 01/12/2018, 22:26   #1010

Quote:
Originally Posted by michymodrica View Post
I never played this Dymer server for one minute, i just saw this post accidently, i remember that name "Craine" from another server that he and hes crew got exposed from a lot of players, and by me a lot, beacuse of corruption and allowing some players to cheat on ctf...etc.

Server name: Eagle online, like 1 year ago, ofc owner is the same Craine.
You can see a lot of proofs here that i posted with my screenshots. Best regards to all fair players.

and to you man, cuz i saw that u are from BA like me: pozz drug i nek si ga "jebo" ko majmuna
Thank you for sharing ur opinion with us, and for sure this is not the first time he have been corrupt, but this time we just had proofs and share with the community.
and reply to you: pozz, ma moram brate dosta korumpiranih gm, nek se puše dodaj me na discord ili skype, svjd da igramo negdje zajedno, jer nas nema baš toliko na silkroadu sad

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ash* View Post

Nowhere I have metioned that you are the owner of Dymer, that was actully what Craine said "I am preparing a new project Eternity".
Are you serious, do you even realise what have you been writing on the reply? wow
Ofc you haven't seen, stop lyin my friend. Once corrupt, always corrupt, just the cases from past haven't been announced because mostly people have liked his corruption.
Gustavo and House are kinda simular to Craine, kinda same type of people (I have chatted with them tho and realised what kind of people they are, so no big difference between them and Craine). They weren't aware of this, tells alot how much they cared for the server and how active actully they were hehe. And proofs are there that they actully faked the website player count & also House agreed with that after having a conversation with him (won't publish that).
You can say whatever you want, but he will be still close to all of you corrupted people, so It's not hard to change his alies and come back in ur team as a new guy and you'll give him a story and so on. So I'm kinda gonna re-post this to your project once you arrive to make sure people to be aware
And kinda ur post here is senless, you just made me trashtalk Eternity way more.

And something that I want to metion to Dymer players.
Please make sure to check the towns, and see the player base because they are faking the player count on the website so they could lie again to you. Also, I've been having conversation with House/Gustavo aka the owners of Dymer and they've been like we kicked Craine and hammy and so on. Later on, they start bitching to me to delet the post from elitepvpers, and they want me as their supporter/to share with them ideas for their Dymer reborn/they also offered me to get my donated money that I've spent on this project (funny only me would get, what about other donators? get rid of sro scene please new DYMER noob team). Also I'd like to metion that Craine / Gustavo / House have just collected money for their future servers and they are going to keep scamming you. If I ever find something that connects them I'll just make sure to everyone else knows that.

Thanks
4 Users
Old 01/14/2018, 16:04   #1011

elite*gold: 77
I hereby would like to inform you that Dymer's team aka Gustavo, House and Cyborg have nothing to do with all the corruption I've done. All these stuff were done without their knowledge and I have only helped Kristian & Tekin because they were spamming me badly while I was busy af doing update and I wanted to get rid of them in any possible way. I know you will say I could've blocked them but I didn't, because they were supporters. Tekin revealed that I helped him because he was kicked out of the team for attempting to sell his character for real money, so he got mad and revealed everything against me.
Kristian aka Embodiment also revealed that I helped him he left the server and has attempted to chargeback even though he received all his silks and he was even trying to sell silks for real money (I knew this recently). When we showed PayPal proofs against him, he kept lying until we could prove that he is lying and he couldn't get his money back. This is why he got mad and posted what he posted on epvp. Anyway, I've been kicked out of the team for the corruption I did.

TL;DR: House, Gustavo and Cyborg have nothing to do with all the corruption I did and I'm kicked out of the team now.

And to those who are saying that the player count on the website is faked and believed Epaphroditos, I'd like to say that no, it is not faked, when you use /worldstatus, it only shows you how many players are online on the gameserver which handles the region you used the command in. Dymer had 3 gameservers when I got kicked and I believe it still has 3 gameservers as it wasn't restarted since I left.
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/14/2018, 16:59   #1012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craine- View Post
Quote:
I hereby would like to inform you that Dymer's team aka Gustavo, House and Cyborg have nothing to do with all the corruption I've done.
Says all about their professionalism, and to be honest their activity in game didn't exsist because they were barly online, and also on discrod pretty inactive guys.
Quote:
All these stuff were done without their knowledge and I have only helped Kristian & Tekin because they were spamming me badly while I was busy af doing update and I wanted to get rid of them in any possible way. I know you will say I could've blocked them but I didn't, because they were supporters.
Funny, you metioned that u helped hammy with plusing tho at our whatsapp chat.. cmon? when u gotta stop lying? You could tell them "You're only supporters, to help players, and for reporting bugs or smth you'll get rewarded with silks, etc etc, but you're an @zzhole xD

Quote:
Tekin revealed that I helped him because he was kicked out of the team for attempting to sell his character for real money, so he got mad and revealed everything against me.
Tekin was r3t4rded, and you toke him as ur supporter because he was the only turk from begining who wanted to be in ur tr4sh team DDD

Quote:
Kristian aka Embodiment also revealed that I helped him he left the server and has attempted to chargeback even though he received all his silks and he was even trying to sell silks for real money (I knew this recently). When we showed PayPal proofs against him, he kept lying until we could prove that he is lying and he couldn't get his money back.
Who wouldn't chargeback after you give up on server when u collected a good amount of money ? Just shame on you with ur lame excuses.

Quote:
This is why he got mad and posted what he posted on epvp. Anyway, I've been kicked out of the team for the corruption I did.
As you see he didn't post It. It was me, he just shared with me, I had a conversation with you and you showed what kind of peorson you are with ur lame lies to keep this between corrupt people, and not to publish to the sro community to they really know who are you and how do you act ) Also, it's kinda easy to change ur alies, and you're again with them :P and I have big hopes that house and gustavo are arabs tho (had an conversation with them and kinda their english is trash and their attitude tho D)
Quote:
TL;DR: House, Gustavo and Cyborg have nothing to do with all the corruption I did and I'm kicked out of the team now.
They told you to say this ? (and you're welcome back with a new alies, fun fun fun)
Quote:
And to those who are saying that the player count on the website is faked and believed Epaphroditos, I'd like to say that no, it is not faked, when you use /worldstatus, it only shows you how many players are online on the gameserver which handles the region you used the command in. Dymer had 3 gameservers when I got kicked and I believe it still has 3 gameservers as it wasn't restarted since I left.
Even House agreed that the player counter on website is faked, even you agreed? I posted screenshoots about you, now a screenshot that House also agreed with the fake number, and he was kinda afraid that I'll post that on elitepvpers what he also replied. (it was faked more than half, but he deleted the message between us on discord )
Proof:
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/14/2018, 17:31   #1013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craine- View Post
I hereby would like to inform you that Dymer's team aka Gustavo, House and Cyborg have nothing to do with all the corruption I've done. All these stuff were done without their knowledge and I have only helped Kristian & Tekin because they were spamming me badly while I was busy af doing update and I wanted to get rid of them in any possible way. I know you will say I could've blocked them but I didn't, because they were supporters. Tekin revealed that I helped him because he was kicked out of the team for attempting to sell his character for real money, so he got mad and revealed everything against me.
Kristian aka Embodiment also revealed that I helped him he left the server and has attempted to chargeback even though he received all his silks and he was even trying to sell silks for real money (I knew this recently). When we showed PayPal proofs against him, he kept lying until we could prove that he is lying and he couldn't get his money back. This is why he got mad and posted what he posted on epvp. Anyway, I've been kicked out of the team for the corruption I did.

And u need like one week to post these few excuses on epvp? Especially when u pmed Katara few hours after post first screenshots here? I just wonder why u make fake alias on discord? Its looks like u knew that u will giving free stuff for supporters (or even normal players, who know, as Katara said 'once corrupted, always corrupted') and u wanted ur reputation to stay clean. I cant believe that Gustavo and House didnt know anything about shit that u do, especially when there are logs, and I think every professional admin is checking them. About Tekin, wondering why u give him supporter role when his english is even worse than my, and why he was alltime supporter when he was spaming turkish on [BOT], and players were complaining about it? Maybe he know too much about u and he also wanted post everything?

Btw. I hope that u will be kicked out of sro scene, and any of ur projects wont succes. U made good advertisment of ur incoming Eternity.
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/14/2018, 19:02   #1014

Too late for excuses ****, it took 1wk to do a pleasant reply? My my. For fvck sake dude
Old 01/14/2018, 23:37   #1015

dead?
Old 01/15/2018, 01:11   #1016

Quote:
Originally Posted by Embodiment♔ View Post
u're so ******* weird u're acting like an honest person and u're a corrupted and u've asked craine for items and u've used it, so wtf !

Quote:
u're so weird u're acting like an honest person and u're a corrupted and u've asked craine for items and u've used it, so wtf !
Old 01/15/2018, 07:11   #1017

why u back ur topic again u just sccamers
this is not estiban this is not dymer
Old 01/15/2018, 16:12   #1018

Received Thanks: 1,044
Quote:
You helped Lizza, Confucius, hammy and me. (Thats what I know).

Ascension | Youssef - 12/31/2017
that I am corrupted
Kristian | Embodiment ♔ - 12/31/2017
this too
and that I made hammy's spear +11
even tho I told them I was not home
when he did it
Kristian | Embodiment ♔ - 12/31/2017
u helped him only with +8 right?
yas
like how I do
to you
he even sent them
screenfuckingshots
xD
So you are not only chargingback on the servers you play but are also corrupted. It's interesting that you're happy to let everyone know.

Gonna let Ruby team know about your chargeback history on the past 2 electus servers you played. $260 alone on the last electus server you chargeback warrior.
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/15/2018, 17:03   #1019

elite*gold: 13
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pr0x! View Post
So you are not only chargingback on the servers you play but are also corrupted. It's interesting that you're happy to let everyone know.

Gonna let Ruby team know about your chargeback history on the past 2 electus servers you played. $260 alone on the last electus server you chargeback warrior.
Didnt you have cancer? LMFAO Recovered? Hehehehhe

Chargbacking on trashass scam servers who only open to collect money. Like Dymer aka Craine. Opened for 1 week and was active then, after that he went a-wall.

Im gladly letting everyone know I got free items, i aint hiding it, nor will I decline any free items in the future

Quote:
Past 2 electus servers? Did electus open twice? LOL glad I chargebacked on your money reborn project then xD Interesting how I could charge back from your first money project when I didnt play there xD

Please let them know. That wont stop them from accepting my money tho
Old 01/16/2018, 01:23   #1020

Quote:

pr0x after ur "promisions" on Failectus u are same trust as craine big *** lying ****, leave this topic and go care about ur dead electus
Closed Thread