Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server > SRO PServer Advertising
You last visited: Today at 01:37

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Dymer Online | 80 Cap | CH Only | Activity Based | Where legends are made!

Discussion on Dymer Online | 80 Cap | CH Only | Activity Based | Where legends are made! within the SRO PServer Advertising forum part of the SRO Private Server category.

Closed Thread

Old 01/10/2018, 06:29   #991

elite*gold: 35
Quote:
Originally Posted by Embodiment♔ View Post
Dont really think he care at all tbh. He didnt give a **** about this server since the start. I guess he is a little bit sad tho that his rep is ******
Poor craine so this server was just only a fluke? For insta-cash? Ohmyyy
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/10/2018, 18:16   #992

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by LogTz View Post
Poor craine so this server was just only a fluke? For insta-cash? Ohmyyy
Let's be realistic, isn't every server such (ok, well in 98% cases) ?...
As I see you're supporting Electus, kinda ain't much different from this one.
Also, I'm curious when people say "we don't open sro to make money", than why don't you make everyone equal, no donations, no fvck.. just duo ur activity you get better items & silks and stuff? So hell yeah, 98% cases at sro at just made to make some cash.
Old 01/10/2018, 19:23   #993

Quote:
Originally Posted by You'reDestiny View Post
Let's be realistic, isn't every server such (ok, well in 98% cases) ?...
As I see you're supporting Electus, kinda ain't much different from this one.
Also, I'm curious when people say "we don't open sro to make money", than why don't you make everyone equal, no donations, no fvck.. just duo ur activity you get better items & silks and stuff? So hell yeah, 98% cases at sro at just made to make some cash.
Hold up buddy, first thing for most yeah I'm supporting electus. Secondly I already quit in their server I'm just using there signature. Every server does that and I agree with 98% of the server is doing this but my point is that craine guy fooled us. I pity em so much. Sorry but electus is far better than this one. Peace out guys
Old 01/10/2018, 19:56   #994

Quote:
Hold up buddy, first thing for most yeah I'm supporting electus. Secondly I already quit in their server I'm just using there signature. Every server does that and I agree with 98% of the server is doing this but my point is that craine guy fooled us. I pity em so much. Sorry but electus is far better than this one. Peace out guys
Okay, yeah show'd actully how he is
Old 01/10/2018, 20:59   #995

Quote:
I would agree with u in 99%, but about Electus? It was same, or even worse than this one, with their failed promision, unskilled admins, who cant even make IP limit 2 for like 1 month. In this point dymer had better devs and admins than failectus
Old 01/10/2018, 23:37   #996

elite*gold: 3
player count?
Old 01/11/2018, 00:55   #997

Quote:
Originally Posted by erocc View Post
player count?
On website it shows 800, but its fake, max 100-125
Old 01/11/2018, 10:45   #998

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lochu125 View Post
I would agree with u in 99%, but about Electus? It was same, or even worse than this one, with their failed promision, unskilled admins, who cant even make IP limit 2 for like 1 month. In this point dymer had better devs and admins than failectus
Unskilled admins, dymer had better devs and admins than failectus? Dude, please..good luck with your ''corrupt'' admins/servers.
Old 01/11/2018, 13:13   #999

Quote:
Originally Posted by La Quica View Post
Unskilled admins, dymer had better devs and admins than failectus? Dude, please..good luck with your ''corrupt'' admins/servers.
Ofc it had. Dymer admins atleast can set IP limit 2 in first day, and dont failing it for the next 3 weeks like pr0x! did. And when they promised something, they were trying to deliver it, otherwise to failectus admins, whose promised "compensations for grand opening delay" and I think that electus players still didnt receive these compensations LUL
Old 01/11/2018, 13:30   #1000

Quote:
Ofc it had. Dymer admins atleast can set IP limit 2 in first day, and dont failing it for the next 3 weeks like pr0x! did. And when they promised something, they were trying to deliver it, otherwise to failectus admins, whose promised "compensations for grand opening delay" and I think that electus players still didnt receive these compensations LUL
Our grand opening Online Player: 3500 with PC Limit 1. Dymer Grand Opening Online Player: 500(1.500-2k with fake, ye) 0 logic.
Old 01/11/2018, 14:16   #1001

Quote:
Originally Posted by La Quica View Post
Our grand opening Online Player: 3500 with PC Limit 1. Dymer Grand Opening Online Player: 500(1.500-2k with fake, ye) 0 logic.
Do I talk about online players or about how much professional are teams? True is that dymer admins atleast can set IP limit or HWID limit 2, while electus was failing it for like 3 weeks. Also if dymer crew promisde update they were doing this update. Pr0x! promised on first day that HWID limit will be 1 for max 2 days, and it stayed for 3 weeks, also he promised wipe of account, ofc never happened. Also he promised compensations for grand opening delay, which was caused cuz THEY FAILED with plugins, and it were lagging, ofc never happened. Thats why am saying that dymer crew is at this point more professional than prox will ever be
Old 01/11/2018, 20:30   #1002

Quote:
Do I talk about online players or about how much professional are teams? True is that dymer admins atleast can set IP limit or HWID limit 2, while electus was failing it for like 3 weeks. Also if dymer crew promisde update they were doing this update. Pr0x! promised on first day that HWID limit will be 1 for max 2 days, and it stayed for 3 weeks, also he promised wipe of account, ofc never happened. Also he promised compensations for grand opening delay, which was caused cuz THEY FAILED with plugins, and it were lagging, ofc never happened. Thats why am saying that dymer crew is at this point more professional than prox will ever be
Pr0x is a great guy who did a great job all alone after lastthief left, down talk down about him. Hes the one that made electus as it is and ye everyone knows they had some issues at start. But they got solved, as i always say the server will work perfectly if you give it some time, and it did. People are just too impatient to wait for it. The compansations were added
Old 01/11/2018, 20:51   #1003

elite*gold: 13
Quote:
Originally Posted by robjoh11 View Post
Pr0x is a great guy who did a great job all alone after lastthief left, down talk down about him. Hes the one that made electus as it is and ye everyone knows they had some issues at start. But they got solved, as i always say the server will work perfectly if you give it some time, and it did. People are just too impatient to wait for it. The compansations were added
Still faked his health issues... Ops.
Old 01/12/2018, 08:41   #1004

I will agree with the statement that prox or electus is more better than dymer.
Old 01/12/2018, 17:36   #1005

Both new owners of electus and dymer sux we know that. too bad last thief and silverlight werent here to make their servers perfect as before
Closed Thread