Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server > SRO PServer Advertising
You last visited: Today at 14:22

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Dymer Online | 80 Cap | CH Only | Activity Based | Where legends are made!

Discussion on Dymer Online | 80 Cap | CH Only | Activity Based | Where legends are made! within the SRO PServer Advertising forum part of the SRO Private Server category.

Closed Thread

Old 12/03/2017, 23:32   #541

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by CastieI View Post
Guys don't fall for this server. It's based on a stolen DB and will probaly only disappoint you. What starts with lies can't be good.
Former Dymer Crew here.
Lol private server files stolen since 7 years ago or mch i dont remember from joymax silkroad, stop talking trash.
Old 12/03/2017, 23:33   #542

Quote:
Guys don't fall for this server. It's based on a stolen DB and will probaly only disappoint you. What starts with lies can't be good.
Former Dymer Crew here.
Hello Castiel , I remember you from Velestia and Dymer aswell , once we knew each others , but you may not remember me well tho.
Anyway , the have proven on the epvp thread that they actually paid for the database , and they seem pretty nice guys.
Here , I'll repost the proof :

Cheers and glad to see you back,
Robert!
Thanks
3 Users
Old 12/03/2017, 23:34   #543

Quote:
Former Dymer Crew here.
LOL, you've to read these!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Millennium* View Post
I advise you to get back to Silverlight and ask him yourself. He would assure that we bought the database from him and everything from him and I guess if we are really scammers, Silverlight himself would have replied to this thread and said that we are scammers. Silverlight has sold us the Database, Facebook page and everything related to Dymer and you can see this through the posts that he has been posting on Facebook.
Want evidence? Here you are.

Post link(We kept it on purpose, so nobody say that we are scammers or stealing Dymer's name.)

And here is another screenshot which shows that the same person(Esteban aka Silverlight) was posting on the page earlier

Here is the receipt of the payment which was sent to Esteban:

No offense intended, but please make sure that what you are posting is correct before posting.

PS: Esteban is Silverlight.
Thanks
1 User
Old 12/03/2017, 23:36   #544

Quote:
Former Dymer Crew here.
lol they've just answered u before dumb or u're just a jealous that they've get a players that u didnt get before when u was an owner of dym !
Old 12/03/2017, 23:37   #545

elite*gold: 13
Quote:
Former Dymer Crew here.
Just please. Get the **** out. You dont know what you are speaking about. So stop spreading lies. BB ********
Old 12/03/2017, 23:50   #546

I'm feeling bad for this person like seriously as soon as he finds anything that is against Dymer he likes it even if it has any wrong information, just satisfying himself by liking other wrong comments.
Stop it, get a life.

Thanks
2 Users
Old 12/03/2017, 23:50   #547

elite*gold: 20
Well okay maybe they bought it from Silver, but I doubt this will turn out as good as it used to be.
Apologize me for not knowing about that purchase, I haven't talked to Silver for years and I don't really follow the sro scene anymore, plus this is the xxth copy of dymer and the others were all built up on the stolen DB so yeah.
Usually I just warn people when playing on a server where people couldn't even work out their own DB.
However maybe it's different here, enjoy.
Old 12/03/2017, 23:51   #548

elite*gold: 15
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lochu125 View Post
Yeah. I wondering why every supporter like German, Norwegian etc are using english, and this one need spaming in this language. Its make my eyes hurts
yea he is 24/7 spam in Turk
When anyone writes He says stop spam and he is Number one in Spam and The language he have Free Global and silk :
Old 12/03/2017, 23:53   #549

Quote:
Well okay maybe they bought it from Silver, but I doubt this will turn out as good as it used to be.
Apologize me for not knowing about that purchase, I haven't talked to Silver for years and I don't really follow the sro scene anymore, plus this is the xxth copy of dymer and the others were all built up on the stolen DB so yeah.
Usually I just warn people when playing on a server where people couldn't even work out their own DB.
Everyone happy with dymer, have a fun 0 problem awesome server.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JekaBlue View Post
yea he is 24/7 spam in Turk
When anyone writes He says stop spam and he is Number one in Spam and The language he have Free Global and silk :
Supporter's dont got any silk or free global, we are write only with [BOT]System lol
Old 12/03/2017, 23:57   #550

elite*gold: 15
Quote:
Originally Posted by L0GiCx View Post
Working fine yea, haha ;D
u need a new
2kol4u he in our team he is owner the game
Old 12/03/2017, 23:59   #551

Quote:
I have the same mentality , they still have some things to learn , but it turns out to be cool untill now , I get your point and I know how you feel about this , but I look forward to it , at least they bought it!
Again , nice to see you in the section , regards !
Old 12/04/2017, 00:00   #552

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sup3r Hero View Post
I'm feeling bad for this person like seriously as soon as he finds anything that is against Dymer he likes it even if it has any wrong information, just satisfying himself by liking other wrong comments.
Stop it, get a life.

Your name explains every thing Superman, at least i'm not stealing someone work or buying a db because they can't afford a db like that , It shows how much they can't afford or develop their db, They want to get some money by hiding under " Dymer "
Old 12/04/2017, 00:07   #553

elite*gold: 13
Quote:
Originally Posted by SɴαĸeR View Post
Your name explains every thing Superman, at least i'm not stealing someone work or buying a db because they can't afford a db like that , It shows how much they can't afford their db, They want to get some money by hiding under " Dymer "
You are obviously blind aswell. Didnt you see the receipt? *****, bb.

They have litteraly paid for the db. And you are saying that they cant afford to buy it? Hmmm
Thanks
1 User
Old 12/04/2017, 00:10   #554

Quote:
Originally Posted by Empodiment View Post
You are obviously blind aswell. Didnt you see the receipt? *****, bb.

They have litteraly paid for the db. And you are saying that they cant afford to buy it? Hmmm
I said they can't afford their db so i mean they can't develop their own db. are you blind?
Old 12/04/2017, 00:21   #555

Quote:
Originally Posted by SɴαĸeR View Post
Your name explains every thing Superman, at least i'm not stealing someone work or buying a db because they can't afford a db like that , It shows how much they can't afford or develop their db, They want to get some money by hiding under " Dymer "
Who is talking about hiding under " Dymer "!!
What about Leon Server and the others
Thanks
1 User
Closed Thread