Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server > SRO PServer Advertising
You last visited: Today at 00:03

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Dymer Online | 80 Cap | CH Only | Activity Based | Where legends are made!

Discussion on Dymer Online | 80 Cap | CH Only | Activity Based | Where legends are made! within the SRO PServer Advertising forum part of the SRO Private Server category.

Closed Thread

Old 11/27/2017, 12:41   #211

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by richboy View Post
Mhh I think its missing an important point.. there will be no Str Bows on server cause they are weak. Pacheon needs to be stronger!
Maybe add a 10% phy dmg increase passive buff to pacheon (with Str required, so Int Bows won‘t be too Op) + more stun increase on skills

Otherwise it will be 90% heuksal, 9% bicheon, 1% pacheon
This is what makes 80cap servers boring very often

+ I think force needs to ne nerfed even more (Impotent to 25%, decay and weaken 40%), they will still win most pvps
dude every build has its advantage so stop it.
Old 11/27/2017, 13:08   #212

Quote:
Originally Posted by praya13 View Post
dude every build has its advantage so stop it.
nah he speaks well, there is 0 str bow now...need some extra crit, atack rate, or+dmg cos at 80 cap bow isnt that good
Old 11/27/2017, 15:38   #213

elite*gold: 13
Quote:
Mhh I think its missing an important point.. there will be no Str Bows on server cause they are weak. Pacheon needs to be stronger!
Maybe add a 10% phy dmg increase passive buff to pacheon (with Str required, so Int Bows won‘t be too Op) + more stun increase on skills

+ I think force needs to ne nerfed even more (Impotent to 25%, decay and weaken 40%), they will still win most pvps
Nice suggestion
Thanks
1 User
Old 11/27/2017, 16:06   #214

Im agree with xZadis nice job..
Old 11/27/2017, 17:05   #215

The server is up now. Here is a list of the changes that were done at this maintenance.
-Fixed alchemy rate - It should be good enough now.
-Removed vigors & hp/mp grains from the game. They won't drop from monsters anymore.
-Nerfed Job temple uniques debuffs to lv 8 instead of 11/12/13.
-Set the actual max plus to +11 (You won't be able to fuse your item anymore after +11)
-Changed 8D Immortal & Astral Icons (To prevent scamming)
-Applied the following balance changes(Thanks to JustNRik)
*Heuksal:
Soul Spear - Emperor -> Stun probability is not 12% instead of 15%
Soul Spear - Stun -> Stun probability is now 24% instead of 30%
*Pacheon:
Added a new passive for pacheon which increases the phy/mag damage by 2% and increases the phy defense by 40 and mag defense by 63(NOT by percent)
Anti Devil Bow - Strike Lv 5 - Added dull probability : 10%
*Cold:
Snow shield - Novice requires 195 INT while the others require 250 INT
Imbue duration and cooldown are now 15s
*Lightning:
Grass Walk - Speed -> 100% speed increase
*Fire:
Flame body - trial -> Increases your damage by 11% instead of 9% now.
*Force:
Force Cure and Cure Therapy cooldown is now shared. The cooldown is increased to 30s instead of 2 seconds as well.
Impotent probability is now 40%
Thanks
4 Users
Old 11/27/2017, 18:20   #216

where can I find a working bot for this server.. I cant find a bot anywhere..
Old 11/27/2017, 21:18   #217

Quote:

To be honest I don't like touching much damage from builds as it usually ends up ****** the overall balance (And indeed, that's why in my suggestion you didn't see I touched damage in any sense). I know how pacheon is really weak in this cap, this is mostly because they lack of critical and they basically rely on going sub-bicheon to get bleed+div debuff so they could "try" to be someone (Also, 300 mastery instead of 240 greatly encourages dual builds). For general purposes, Pacheon damage is nice. I've seen bow +7 critical hits better than spear +9, which is really important for unique hunting and even for PvP. The main disadvantage of bowers is their lack of protection and that their damage isn't good enough to kill in PvP even with multiple criticals.

Test the current balance for bowers and see how it goes, adding 10% damage is too much, this is not cap 100, it's cap 80! Maybe if they still don't get enough damage, it could be increased from 2% to 5% and maybe add some hit rate or str/int. Any suggestion is welcome
Old 11/27/2017, 21:51   #218

I just downloaded to try beta and my Client doesn't start after pressing start in the launcher. Anyone knows what to do?

When I unpacked i got an error saying, that dymer.dll could not be created because access denied

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustNrik View Post
To be honest I don't like touching much damage from builds as it usually ends up fucked the overall balance (And indeed, that's why in my suggestion you didn't see I touched damage in any sense). I know how pacheon is really weak in this cap, this is mostly because they lack of critical and they basically rely on going sub-bicheon to get bleed+div debuff so they could "try" to be someone (Also, 300 mastery instead of 240 greatly encourages dual builds). For general purposes, Pacheon damage is nice. I've seen bow +7 critical hits better than spear +9, which is really important for unique hunting and even for PvP. The main disadvantage of bowers is their lack of protection and that their damage isn't good enough to kill in PvP even with multiple criticals.

Test the current balance for bowers and see how it goes, adding 10% damage is too much, this is not cap 100, it's cap 80! Maybe if they still don't get enough damage, it could be increased from 2% to 5% and maybe add some hit rate or str/int. Any suggestion is welcome
I understand what u mean and I'm sharing your opinion that too much changes will just fuck it up. But its important to prevent the server from being heuksal only cause it will start being boring in no time. I played on so many 80 cap servers now and it was the same problem on 90% of them.

Another important thing is (especially because max + is +11) to make sure that the alchemy rate is hard enough.
Will be cool if +5 is already worth something and +7 is already kinda rare. I think everyone hates when too much ppl already got +9 in first two weeks and +11 one week later.
Either make low alchemy rate (which will maybe be annoying if the elixir drop rate is high, because ppl wiil fuse like 24/7 and buy elixirs non stop with silk) or make a low elixir drop rate and normal alchemy rate (will prevent ppl from just doing alchemy the whole day, because they simply will not have enough elixirs. This will lead to more activity in pvp, jobbing, etc.)
Thanks
2 Users
Old 11/27/2017, 22:50   #219

Quote:
I just downloaded to try beta and my Client doesn't start after pressing start in the launcher. Anyone knows what to do?

When I unpacked i got an error saying, that dymer.dll could not be created because access denied

I understand what u mean and I'm sharing your opinion that too much changes will just **** it up. But its important to prevent the server from being heuksal only cause it will start being boring in no time. I played on so many 80 cap servers now and it was the same problem on 90% of them.

Another important thing is (especially because max + is +11) to make sure that the alchemy rate is hard enough.
Will be cool if +5 is already worth something and +7 is already kinda rare. I think everyone hates when too much ppl already got +9 in first two weeks and +11 one week later.
Either make low alchemy rate (which will maybe be annoying if the elixir drop rate is high, because ppl wiil fuse like 24/7 and buy elixirs non stop with silk) or make a low elixir drop rate and normal alchemy rate (will prevent ppl from just doing alchemy the whole day, because they simply will not have enough elixirs. This will lead to more activity in pvp, jobbing, etc.)
thumbs up i share your options, +7 has to be rare like it was in isro!!!
Thanks
1 User
Old 11/27/2017, 23:01   #220

Quote:
Originally Posted by haxxadin View Post
thumbs up i share your options, +7 has to be rare like it was in isro!!!
Too hard people cry. Too easy people cry.

We will try to find a balance
Old 11/27/2017, 23:06   #221

Quote:

I understand what u mean and I'm sharing your opinion that too much changes will just fuck it up. But its important to prevent the server from being heuksal only cause it will start being boring in no time. I played on so many 80 cap servers now and it was the same problem on 90% of them.

Agreed with you. Specially on alchemy, currently alchemy got fixed, it may still look kinda easy but that's bcz people can buy +7 directly from npc so we aren't doing any proper test on alchemy until GM decides to put a free elixir npc and delete all plused items.

I personally like original rates (though they are quite easy when you have a high elixir drop rate) with original drop rate or lower drop rate, or maybe mid fuse rate with low-mid drop rate, anything that makes server enjoyable with [+5] ~ [+7] average items is fine.
Thanks
3 Users
Old 11/28/2017, 12:02   #222

pls don't change the 8d moon look to the previous old dymer look, u said it would be and old school server, too much edits will ruin it. just change +11 glow cuz it looks exactly like +10
Thanks
5 Users
Old 11/28/2017, 13:10   #223

Quote:
Originally Posted by mosta80 View Post
pls don't change the 8d moon look to the previous old dymer look, u said it would be and old school server, too much edits will ruin it. just change +11 glow cuz it looks exactly like +10
Yo turk have u played old school sro ? since U dont know +10 and more had allways the same glow lmao
Old 11/28/2017, 14:48   #224

Quote:
Originally Posted by dejanzavec123321 View Post
Yo turk have u played old school sro ? since U dont know +10 and more had allways the same glow lmao
first of all smart guy am not turk , second i played sro since 2005 when u did't even have an internet so shut up and that was a suggestion to make +11 unique
Old 11/28/2017, 16:35   #225

Quote:
Originally Posted by mosta80 View Post
We have made a poll on it.

Vote for your opinion there.
Closed Thread