Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server > SRO PServer Advertising
You last visited: Today at 06:34

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Black Pearl Stardust | 90 Cap | CH Only | Mid Exp Old School | Balanced Gameplay |Opening 10.11

Discussion on Black Pearl Stardust | 90 Cap | CH Only | Mid Exp Old School | Balanced Gameplay |Opening 10.11 within the SRO PServer Advertising forum part of the SRO Private Server category.

Closed Thread

Old 11/21/2017, 19:38   #316

elite*gold: 0
server lag hard ping 3k ..

can u restart server or something this lags .... so hard to play
Old 11/22/2017, 12:01   #317

elite*gold: 170
It's fixed yesterday. Now game is 100% smooth without any delay.
Old 11/22/2017, 21:22   #318

The hell is going on with the server
Old 11/22/2017, 21:25   #319

They doing maintenance xd

Edit:Back online
Thanks
1 User
Old 11/22/2017, 22:37   #320

Does anyone know what exactly the "limitations" are for the bot users?
Old 11/24/2017, 13:10   #321

deepblue, do you have any intention to ban proxy botters before the server gets full of suns? please answer honestly
Old 11/24/2017, 17:53   #322

Quote:
Originally Posted by ClauSy* View Post
deepblue, do you have any intention to ban proxy botters before the server gets full of suns? please answer honestly
Bots cant get anything. If you have seen a person who is using proxy and got full of suns please show me an evidence then ill do what is required.
Old 11/24/2017, 22:27   #323

Have you thought twice when you wrote that because I feel that you haven't, thats what I had to say but anyways, I'm not here to find a partner to argue with.
Just wanted to say that i'll be looking forward to future changes
Old 11/25/2017, 00:35   #324

Quote:
Originally Posted by ClauSy* View Post
Have you thought twice when you wrote that because I feel that you haven't, thats what I had to say but anyways, I'm not here to find a partner to argue with.
Just wanted to say that i'll be looking forward to future changes
I dont know what you get from my words, but atm sun drops are extremely low. Only a few person has sun items and i am sure they are not chars with proxies you can see that too clearly.
Old 11/27/2017, 00:36   #325

Quote:
Originally Posted by optiuser View Post

I got 16 bot char

my 3 friend total char = 52

BOT2WIN <3
and this if fair ? ??? where is the fair play if some one can open up to 52 char and the ip limit is 3 ?
Old 11/27/2017, 00:41   #326

Quote:
Originally Posted by exptional2010 View Post
and this if fair ? ??? where is the fair play if some one can open up to 52 char and the ip limit is 3 ?
Fair or not who care? I dont

GM before open told we gonna ban proxy users but he didint.
Old 11/27/2017, 14:41   #327

Quote:
Originally Posted by optiuser View Post
Fair or not who care? I dont

GM before open told we gonna ban proxy users but he didint.
How do you know we're not banning them? We banned a lot of them but we never can guarantee that we are going to ban 100% of proxies, that is not possible.

Also there is no point to bring this up again and again. All ip limit based servers has proxies and this is a fact that no one can change.

Btw people who using proxies on our game just wasting their time. Until now i am pretty sure they have gained nothing.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello,

Our server undergoing a mantienance on 28.11.2017 at 17:00 GMT +3 by Turkey time. The maintenance would last 1 hour apx.

Info: A patch will be applied to the game. After the maintenance completed please open launcher without bot and let it update the game, afterwards you can login via your bots.

Patch Notes:

- Various performance work done and some minor issues fixed.
- The entrance to the Downhang Cave re-arranged so that you will only be able to enter via job and 90 Lv mobs added. (See details at below.)
- A new unique has been added to the Downhang Cave. (It will be spawned every 4 hours.)
- Downhang Cave chest drops raised to 5x.
- Devil's Garden added. (See details at below)
- Survival Arena re-activated and some changes has been made. (See details at below.)
- The spawn time unstability of Demon fixed.
- According to the poll results conducted on our facebook page trace enabled for trading system.
Regards.

Downhang Cave > Job Cave !

You can enter to Downhang Cave only in Job mode. You can not teleport to DW Cave via reverse. In case of need you can create a script for your bot.

P.S.: Downhang Cave chest drops raised to 5x

İçeriye girdiğinizde en üst odaya teleport olursunuz. Düşman jobtaki kişileri öldürmek veya savaşmak için karşı tarafa en alt odaya inerek geçebilirsiniz.

When you enter to the Cave you will teleport to the top floor. By killing enemies in job mode or fighting you can cross over to the bottom floor.

P.S.: You can find 90 level mobs in here also and get 89/90 items.

Rage Cloud

It spawns again every 4 hours after it is killed. It drops 1 Ruby Chest.

Devil's Garden

- Devil's Garden has an entry limit of 1 per character per day.

- You must have a party at least with 2 players to enter here.

- There are 4 uniqs inside. The Guardian, King Arthur, Robin Hood and Spartacus

- Bu Uniqueler sırasıyla kesildikçe bir sonrakinin kapısı açılmaktadır.

As these Uniqs got killed in order, the door of the next one opens.

What will you get from Devil's Garden?

P.S.: These Uniques has normal characters appearance. Each level they gets stronger.

The Guardian

King Arthur

Robin Hood

Spartacus

Survival Arena
- To enter the Survival Arena you must get a ticket for 5 silk from Good's Seller Faiq NPC.

- The last player standing in the Arena wins silks that all participants spent for the enterance +100 silks by game.

About Fortress War

Date: 10 December 2017 - 21:00 GMT +3 by Turkey (Server Time on the website)

Registrations: 8 December 2017 - 20:00 ~ 10 December 2017 - 20:00
Old 12/02/2017, 14:53   #328

didnt drop any GM`s Chest in Taklamakan yet .. is it bugged?
Old 12/04/2017, 11:27   #329

@ why dont u add a hwid filter so u get completely rid of proxy users?|
Old 12/05/2017, 15:46   #330

Quote:
Originally Posted by spyros17 View Post
@ why dont u add a hwid filter so u get completely rid of proxy users?|
This server started its life with ip limit and many players decided to start this server according this information. We cant make huge systematic changes after the grand opening, we should have done it before open the game but we didnt, so now we cant make such a big change.

Btw everyone complains about bots and proxies but again those who complains uses these shits. People keep talking about justice but they are and their intention is injustice at first place, its does not seems sincere to me.

There is no point to keep talking about these everyday over and over again. We have discussed this so many times, not only on this topic and for our game this is a problem that all servers suffer from.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello,

Our server undergoing a mantienance on 06.12.2017 at 17:00 GMT +3 by Turkey time. The maintenance would last 1 hour apx.

Info: A patch will be applied to the game. After the maintenance completed please open launcher without bot and let it update the game, afterwards you can login via your bots.

Patch Notes:
- Various performance work done and some minor issues fixed.
- Original Roc System integrated. [Everyday at 22:30 by Server Time]
- Gambling system integrated.
- Fortress War Registrations enabled.
Regards.

Original Roc System

As everyone already know it that everyone can collect what drops from the Roc. You need to make your strategies according to this.

P.S.: For to be able enter inside you need Roc Entrance Key.

Roc Entrance Key: You can buy it from Good's Seller Old Faiq Npc for 100m game gold.

Once you have bought the Key you can enter inside from the Roc Entrance.

What will you get from Roc? : 2 ~ 5 Chest might drop. Please be aware its really not that easy to kill the Roc.

P.S.: As it is on original version everyone can collect these drops.

Gambling System

You can gambling from Gambler Jack Npc that we have added to all towns.

Gambling Options

We've added +1 adv to the game with gamblig system and getting +1 adv's is only possible by gamling, there is no any other way.

Warning: You might get it at first try or at 100. try. Please do not complain if you dont get it easily you should know that its all about your luck.

How to Gambling?

Gambling Card: Get this card from Good's Seller Old Faiq Npc for 100m game gold.

Go to Gambler Jack NPC, select the option you want and you are done.

Consolation Prizes

[B]
When you lost what will you get?

About Fortress War

Date: 10 December 2017 - 21:00 (by Server Time)

Registrations: 8 Decemeber 2017 - 20:00 ~ 10 December 2017 - 20:00 (by Server Time)

Closed Thread