Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server > SRO PServer Advertising
You last visited: Today at 05:34

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Black Pearl Stardust | 90 Cap | CH Only | Mid Exp Old School | Balanced Gameplay |Opening 10.11

Discussion on Black Pearl Stardust | 90 Cap | CH Only | Mid Exp Old School | Balanced Gameplay |Opening 10.11 within the SRO PServer Advertising forum part of the SRO Private Server category.

Closed Thread

Old 11/19/2017, 11:07   #286

elite*gold: 0
Deepblue, i just left your failed Server. Im so angry. Globals only in Turkish, you could make it to english so all would understand..Everytime this Delay/Lag..Now I give u last chance to change global to english..I give u 1 Day or I will DDOS you 24/7 until you shut down your server!
Thanks
1 User
Old 11/19/2017, 11:51   #287

Quote:
Originally Posted by leckergeil View Post
Deepblue, i just left your failed Server. Im so angry. Globals only in Turkish, you could make it to english so all would understand..Everytime this Delay/Lag..Now I give u last chance to change global to english..I give u 1 Day or I will DDOS you 24/7 until you shut down your server!

no one can force player to speak only one language in globals and a 70% in the server are Turkish when they want to sell something i understand enough what they want but u don't have to understand each word they say

+ add that to your info Turkish and Russians most of them cant speak English they didn't learn

the delay we have because they got poor server provider (Cheap server )
Thanks
1 User
Old 11/19/2017, 12:33   #288

elite*gold: 170
Quote:
Originally Posted by exptional2010 View Post
no one can force player to speak only one language in globals and a 70% in the server are Turkish when they want to sell something i understand enough what they want but u don't have to understand each word they say

+ add that to your info Turkish and Russians most of them cant speak English they didn't learn

the delay we have because they got poor server provider (Cheap server )
First of all thank your for explaination, its exactly as you said except your last sentence. We are not using any cheap server.

We are using 2 servers which has these specs (One for guard, other for game itself):

- 2x Intel Xeon X5670 CPU
- 96 GB Ram
- 2x480 GB SSD Disk As Raid 0 + 2x300 GB Sas Disks.

This server cost to us around 3000 TL which equal to 800$. + We pay like 300-400$ for ddos protection.

P.S.: Game only uses 20 - 30% of these sources, there are still around 70% of sources are free. If our game need more for sure we will add more sources without hesitation.

Earlier we had some delay issues but that wasnt because of our servers. It was because our firewall confugration. We've made some adjustments 3 days ago and almost solved 100% of delay. Only last night we had a small delay issue and we restarted the server its gone away. By time there are somethings accumulating and causing small delay problems it needs quick restarts every 2 or 3 days. Again this is related to our confugration and we've made some more adjustements there will be an update on Monday, we hope to make it better with this maintenance.

But at the moment there is no any lag or delay issue for Turkish players. If you are experiencing this issue there is only 1 reason left and that is because of the distance. Our servers are hosted in Turkey and there might be some delay spikes for international players.
Thanks
1 User
Old 11/19/2017, 17:34   #289

There is no sun drop.I ask who got sun they just tell me drop '' RUBY CHEST ''

Dont be greedy @

8day = 4 sun all of them ruby chest.

Deepblue thinking no drop make server LONG TERM
Old 11/19/2017, 17:37   #290

Quote:
Originally Posted by optiuser View Post
There is no sun drop.I ask who got sun they just tell me drop '' RUBY CHEST ''

Dont be greedy @
Sun drops are very rare and low, it has nothing to do with my greed, its about game balance and for sake of players. I wont pay extra money for make sun drops more frequent, please make sense while talking and accusing me with something.
Old 11/19/2017, 18:02   #291

nice sever but have lagg :S
Old 11/19/2017, 18:08   #292

How many players online ?
Old 11/19/2017, 18:10   #293

Quote:
Originally Posted by Check. View Post
How many players online ?
Old 11/19/2017, 22:54   #294

Is this a turkish server? It s very nice n got lots of players but it seems like everyone is from turkey... 0 english globals
Old 11/20/2017, 05:33   #295

Can u add mobs party pls ? its will help us to get better drops

+ it will help community to make parties and get tons of friends by making parties

Quote:
Originally Posted by TRS Flowtek View Post
Is this a turkish server? It s very nice n got lots of players but it seems like everyone is from turkey... 0 english globals
what do u want from english globals ???!?!

when a turkish players says : ( WTB 85 SPEAR 25MDEN HOTAN ATCI ARKASI STAL AC) i already know what he want but i dont have to know the rest of his globals )

if they want to buy and sell something u will understand what they want but when they talk to each other why u bother your self to know what they saying
Thanks
1 User
Old 11/20/2017, 14:45   #296

Hello,

Today at 17:00 GMT +3 by Turkey time our server undergoing on an update would last 1 or 1.5 hours apx.

Info: A patch will be applied, after maintenance completed first you should open game launcher without bot let it make the update then you can open the game with your bot.

Patch Notes:

- Various performance adjustemens done for delay issues.
- Jupiter map added. (You can see details at below)
- Hang-A adlı unique added to Jupiter map. (It's drops and specs are same as Battle Golem.)
- Caravan Goods buying and selling prices re-adjusted.
- Battle Arena added. (You can see details at below)
- The Problem Surival Arena fixed.
- F10'a clientless issue fixed. (Titles on F10 moved to NPC Goods Seller Old Faiq.)

Regards.

Battle Arena Hours
& Information GMT +3 Turkey Time

What will you get by tickets?

GM's Arena Chest: You can get it from "Gods Seller Faiq" for 20 tickets.

What Will You Get From GM's Arena Chest?

About Jupiter Map
& Hang-A

New Map
& Hang-A Spawn Spots

Jupiter
Room

Jupiter Reverse
Spots

Caravan Buying and Selling
Prices Re-Adjusted!

Our New Project
Infinity Arena !

We've started coding it and it will be applited to Black Pearl Stardust for first time. There will be

- Solo Random

- Job Colission

options.

P.S.: This update not ready yet, we will try to finish it for next manintenance.

- Both teams have one goal: Kill the strong unique in the middle and get those juicy drops! However there will be some difficulties in the path! Teams will cross in the middle and will face each other, while unique is waiting for them.
Old 11/20/2017, 15:35   #297

Where can i find the respawn points of battle golem?
Old 11/20/2017, 15:37   #298

Quote:
Originally Posted by makavelisro View Post
Where can i find the respawn points of battle golem?
Thanks
1 User
Old 11/20/2017, 15:54   #299

Fix ur update im getting error code c5 and c7...
Old 11/20/2017, 15:58   #300

Quote:
Originally Posted by BloodyDragonAG View Post
Fix ur update im getting error code c5 and c7...
It's not completed yet.
Closed Thread