Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server > SRO PServer Advertising
You last visited: Today at 15:30

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Rigid | 100 Cap | EU & CH | Newest SilkroadR files | Insane Innovations | RE 23.12

Discussion on Rigid | 100 Cap | EU & CH | Newest SilkroadR files | Insane Innovations | RE 23.12 within the SRO PServer Advertising forum part of the SRO Private Server category.

Closed Thread

Old 12/22/2017, 23:59   #1096

elite*gold: 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by OutlawNL View Post
EIGHT isn't playing this server, just a few players of the guild for fun.
so which P server U are playing ATM
Old 12/23/2017, 00:02   #1097

elite*gold: 125
Received Thanks: 4,351
Quote:
Originally Posted by mostafams View Post
so which P server U are playing ATM
Nothing currently. Most play fortnite/pubg/Monopoly online(why???) atm
Old 12/23/2017, 00:17   #1098

elite*gold: 0
[GM]GD - Today at 12:13 AM @

Been pushing all day for this but so far a few details for the relaunch:
> Start levels will be set at 52
> Tokens given will be set around 2.7k
> Fellows will not exist as start items, will be replaced by normal pets
> Silk people bought will be returned properly
> A fair amount of SP will be added to your char.

Just a few details, may add more to it and discus some other options.

Meanwhile we are trying to settle with other parties for possible support of the bots and such.

Thanks.
Old 12/23/2017, 00:31   #1099

Bad decisions again.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smukke View Post

Meanwhile we are trying to settle with other parties for possible support of the bots and such.

Thanks.
Old 12/23/2017, 00:40   #1100

Quote:
Originally Posted by tatox98 View Post
Bad decisions again.
Looks like it's not final anyway.
Old 12/23/2017, 00:59   #1101

elite*gold: 125
Quote:
Originally Posted by tatox98 View Post
Bad decisions again.
These are only suggestions and they already removed starting from 52 , It was just ideas going in discord where everybody says his opinion xD
Old 12/23/2017, 01:04   #1102

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cudder1337 View Post
If you had spent your time leveling and relogging cause nothing works properly on this shitty server you'd react the same way everyone that just left this shitty server did. Now please don't tell me to chill, i'm not even mad. Simply wanted to play but it just won't happen as our group all gave up on this retarded team. Look at how admins react and tell THEM to chill, not me.

1-
2-
3-

(Ofc they will tell you to re-launch, they are competition... why would they want your server to succeed? Lul you guys are really braindead.
That was after you called me a retarded in #general channel. so you decided to trash talk the server.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoyalSpirit View Post

All jokes aside though, that is the truth, you had a bad start due to an exploit and you managed to fix it which was good. phBot (the only bot working) was hella buggy and people lived with it and grinded their a** off and dealt with the buggy bot. You held a vote to wipe and 75% voted no but you still went through with it because who gives a flying f*** about the votes. You're wiping in the hope that you'll get more players but you don't know anything about the silkroad community and you will end up failing even more with people treating this project as a joke now. You can ban people from discord all you want because they are saying the truth, but you're too unstable to open a silkroad pserver and don't have the enough experience in the silkroad scene.

It wasn't an exploit it was a GS bug. So fixing a bug in the modules without the source is something that wasn't so easy to do. But I guess you don't know that.

130 NO /60 Yes on a 1300 users discord, I guess we have more data to analyze and generate decisions built on the server statistics we got. I guess that's enough for the vote issue.

We don't ban anyone because he is saying the truth and discussing that he hate something we did, we ban people who insult us,fame the server and are always trolling with the sake of applying what they only want and yes we don't know anything about the SRO community but we know too much about running p-servers.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snow* View Post
Despite the fact that you guys are coming out of nowhere with unreleased server files and opening a server (that is the most interesting about Rigid). You guys lack the communication skills, which is causing a lot of problems for you, and not to mention that one of your staff members is immature, rude and weird (Yes, I'm talking about you YANG-FA).
Now, this is a bit different
and when you muted someone over the problem with WeeMan
Let me speak my mind about Rigid, since you guys flagged me as spammer for doing so in your discord server, which btw you actually spammed this thread with more times than your actual website... First, I don't see anything brand new in this server, just the normal Silkroad-R features, and everything else is pretty common, lots of other vsro projects either had the same new features as yours or even better. As a player I wont join your server because you actually don't have a longterm plans for the server but cap upgrades, which was proven to be a complete fail on some servers.
Yes definitely its all Silkroad-R which you can usually add at your server right?
You got daily login reward IMPLEMENTED liked we did in Rigid (that's just an example)

We didn't do anything to WeeMan we just posted what we've found after checking his bot Terms of Service which doesn't mention saving users passwords, but actually we found that the players doesn't really care about there data being compromised so we did out part.(I personally don't know weeman so I have nothing personal against him)

Eve actually didn't mean to insult the players it was just something she said while she was kidding. Nightly issue actually got solved and I talked to him personally. yes she don't need a permission when everyone is insulting and acting like that because we just posted that phbot is saving your DATA when it should be the phbot creator you should be doing that to in a normal gaming community I guess but not here , she is a human and she gets angry she didn't insult anyone she just stated her rights.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cudder1337 View Post
Ye they don't care though ahaha. Look at all the feedback on here, it's 90% negative. (100% if you don't count players that are asslicking admins for relaunch cause they are late). Yet they don't reply...
Yes we don't care, that's why I was in your guilds (EIGHT) discord server understanding the reasons why you all are were raging insulting and acting like that and unbanned everyone of you few days ago right ?

What I got Eight guild is trash talking the server and posting part of the stories that trying to show us some ass holes running a server.

We're actually relaunching and rewarding the players in order to maintain a better player base at the server and to make the server fun, In other world scenario players would discuss there reward if it's not enough but instead a whole guild is trash talking the server

Proving my post:
Eve actually unbanned them trying to handle the community and talk to them understanding there point of view and we got this

Thanks
6 Users
Old 12/23/2017, 02:09   #1103

elite*gold: 1
Received Thanks: 1,429
Quote:
Originally Posted by ImEve View Post
Uhmm ok i wanna see how your's will be, if you will have one, be stuck with your files and filters, or just do a hybrid emulator.
I'd like to see you working with the same files as we do, then talk as big as you want. We already congratulated you guys enough that you think you invented the game. If you're doing my "server and your server thing" (basically that is what any kid at school would do) then my conversation with you is done.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rigid_ View Post
Yes definitely its all Silkroad-R which you can usually add at your server right?
You got daily login reward IMPLEMENTED liked we did in Rigid (that's just an example)

We didn't do anything to WeeMan we just posted what we've found after checking his bot Terms of Service which doesn't mention saving users passwords, but actually we found that the players doesn't really care about there data being compromised so we did out part.(I personally don't know weeman so I have nothing personal against him)

Eve actually didn't mean to insult the players it was just something she said while she was kidding. Nightly issue actually got solved and I talked to him personally. yes she don't need a permission when everyone is insulting and acting like that because we just posted that phbot is saving your DATA when it should be the phbot creator you should be doing that to in a normal gaming community I guess but not here , she is a human and she gets angry she didn't insult anyone she just stated her rights.
Why all of your teammate are talking about my server? I haven't even once did that here, only once at your discord server when someone said that I don't know anything about sro files and I had to explain why I have experience with the files. WeeMan's problem is WeeMan's what you guys did was basically an act of foolishness for going after someone who is well-known for his bot since forever and when you actually noticed that the players actually trust the bot, you never contact WeeMan to resolve this issue or actually the easiest way was to open a thread and apologize.

I don't want to write another server name in here, but he basically opened 6th times and on his way to the 7th right now, he basically opens his server with no features what so ever and getting players every time. My point is that your files and or your features is not the only thing that might attract your players.

The problem with your communication skills showing up right now, you had to wait until the players rage on the forum to explain that, while that what you should be doing very often. You don't have sheep on your servers, they are human begins as well and they deserve to know if the server is going live in an hour or ten. Despite the fact that the community got so many unstable players, there are tons out there who surprisingly still enjoys the game.

I'm not here to make an enemy, but to state my opinion which am actually free to do here and not at your discord server. Good luck on your server reopen.
Old 12/23/2017, 02:26   #1104

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunstable96 View Post
If i would spend more time on uniques and pandora boxes i would have 90+ also but i had other things to do just saying that you can ez grind with a ingame bot on..
so i did spend my time that's what i am saying, it's not just botting, you can't leave your char for more than 20minutes without dying, unless you are str ofc
Old 12/23/2017, 02:52   #1105

elite*gold: LOCKED
Quote:
Originally Posted by Smukke View Post

Thanks.
i don't agree with that start normaly ?
Old 12/23/2017, 04:49   #1106

I gave up on this server during beta stage when they were trying to force the "rigid toolkit" on the players. When 90% of the current private servers that open all the popular bots mBot, PH Bot and SBot work with no issues and if they don't they ALWAYS do what they can to fix it instead of telling the players to go to the bot developers to have them try and fix it.
All of the GM's give off a ****** vibe when you mention anything about a bot. They need to realize botting is a huge part of the SRO scene if you like it or not.
Old 12/23/2017, 04:54   #1107

elite*gold: 1
Received Thanks: 1,429
Quote:
Originally Posted by dakota123 View Post
I gave up on this server during beta stage when they were trying to force the "rigid toolkit" on the players. When 90% of the current private servers that open all the popular bots mBot, PH Bot and SBot work with no issues and if they don't they ALWAYS do what they can to fix it instead of telling the players to go to the bot developers to have them try and fix it.
All of the GM's give off a ****** vibe when you mention anything about a bot. They need to realize botting is a huge part of the SRO scene if you like it or not.
That is actually a fact. Even Joymax gave up to this and added an in-game script bot, although it turned out to be a total fail, since Joymax decisions is based on farts instead of opinions.
This is my opinion about the game not the server, so please don't take this personally again... @
Old 12/23/2017, 05:37   #1108

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rigid_ View Post
That was after you called me a retarded in #general channel. so you decided to trash talk the server.

It wasn't an exploit it was a GS bug. So fixing a bug in the modules without the source is something that wasn't so easy to do. But I guess you don't know that.

130 NO /60 Yes on a 1300 users discord, I guess we have more data to analyze and generate decisions built on the server statistics we got. I guess that's enough for the vote issue.

We don't ban anyone because he is saying the truth and discussing that he hate something we did, we ban people who insult us,fame the server and are always trolling with the sake of applying what they only want and yes we don't know anything about the SRO community but we know too much about running p-servers.

Yes we don't care, that's why I was in your guilds (EIGHT) discord server understanding the reasons why you all are were raging insulting and acting like that and unbanned everyone of you few days ago right ?

What I got Eight guild is trash talking the server and posting part of the stories that trying to show us some ass holes running a server.

We're actually relaunching and rewarding the players in order to maintain a better player base at the server and to make the server fun, In other world scenario players would discuss there reward if it's not enough but instead a whole guild is trash talking the server

Proving my post:
Eve actually unbanned them trying to handle the community and talk to them understanding there point of view and we got this

Nice screenshots, i'm not NkK though...
Old 12/23/2017, 06:04   #1109

Starting from 52 lvl is a reward for old players ? You are giving this reward to everyplayer.

How can a 90 lvl and 60 lvl player get same reward ? Thanks for wasting our time
Thanks
2 Users
Old 12/23/2017, 06:27   #1110

Those EIGHT kids are really funny. You can handle a vsro server with your ****** C#,VB,Sql skills wow. What a genius. add more fart on your servers.

You do have any >£#$ing clue about who are behind this server. Hahaha, what a poor fish in a tank..