Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server > SRO PServer Advertising
You last visited: Today at 00:16

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Rigid | 100 Cap | EU & CH | Newest SilkroadR files | Insane Innovations | RE 23.12

Discussion on Rigid | 100 Cap | EU & CH | Newest SilkroadR files | Insane Innovations | RE 23.12 within the SRO PServer Advertising forum part of the SRO Private Server category.

Closed Thread

Old 12/22/2017, 22:41   #1081

elite*gold: 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by santaoi1 View Post
you are 83 i am 90, so who dunno?
I was 87

IF U LOOKED TO THE RISING SIDE WE WILL GET A LOT MORE PEOPLE AND A LOT MORE SILK
Old 12/22/2017, 22:41   #1082

elite*gold: 125
Received Thanks: 4,351
Quote:
Originally Posted by Finsterlord View Post
Show me 1 private server with original working Survival Arena, please! Survival Arena is THE reason why I play on this server - as no other private server is offering it.

If you don't care about the game features, why not hop on the next best vsro-based private server?
Well he literally wrote that besides the sro-r features (SA is a sro-r feature) there isn't much new. So what you're saying is literally the same as he was saying.
Old 12/22/2017, 22:43   #1083

elite*gold: LOCKED
when the server will be up again ?
Old 12/22/2017, 22:45   #1084

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by *Xian* View Post
when the server will be up again ?
23.12 18:00 UTC
Old 12/22/2017, 22:46   #1085

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunstable96 View Post
23.12 18:00 UTC
PM or AM ?
Old 12/22/2017, 22:52   #1086

Quote:
Originally Posted by *Xian* View Post
PM or AM ?
Anything over 12:00 is pm in 24h format
Old 12/22/2017, 22:54   #1087

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustNrik View Post
Anything over 12:00 is pm in 24h format
okay thank you anyway <3
Old 12/22/2017, 22:57   #1088

Quote:
Originally Posted by nicktop1 View Post

Thats gonna be their Trap-Dev after the wipe again, and no people join back.
This was a very old statement i said when the server was crashing i think you are just mad enough to shit our face, thanks anyway

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snow* View Post
Despite the fact that you guys are coming out of nowhere with unreleased server files and opening a server (that is the most interesting about Rigid). You guys lack the communication skills, which is causing a lot of problems for you, and not to mention that one of your staff members is immature, rude and weird (Yes, I'm talking about you YANG-FA).
Now, this is a bit different
and when you muted someone over the problem with WeeMan
Let me speak my mind about Rigid, since you guys flagged me as spammer for doing so in your discord server, which btw you actually spammed this thread with more times than your actual website... First, I don't see anything brand new in this server, just the normal Silkroad-R features, and everything else is pretty common, lots of other vsro projects either had the same new features as yours or even better. As a player I wont join your server because you actually don't have a longterm plans for the server but cap upgrades, which was proven to be a complete fail on some servers.
Uhmm ok i wanna see how your's will be, if you will have one, be stuck with your files and filters, or just do a hybrid emulator.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoyalSpirit View Post

All jokes aside though, that is the truth, you had a bad start due to an exploit and you managed to fix it which was good. phBot (the only bot working) was hella buggy and people lived with it and grinded their a** off and dealt with the buggy bot. You held a vote to wipe and 75% voted no but you still went through with it because who gives a flying f*** about the votes. You're wiping in the hope that you'll get more players but you don't know anything about the silkroad community and you will end up failing even more with people treating this project as a joke now. You can ban people from discord all you want because they are saying the truth, but you're too unstable to open a silkroad pserver and don't have the enough experience in the silkroad scene.
We are not banning people because they are saying the truth we are banning or flagging them as spammer because they have no way right to say their opinion they just insult or goes crazy mad.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cudder1337 View Post
Just saw this :

Only thing I have to say is you guys are next level retarded.

R I P Rigid, It was a good 5days? Not even if you count downtime ahahahah.
If you are mad about your invested time in playing from those 5 days, if you are mature enough to stop insulting in discord you would have the chance to understand, but all you do now is trying to prove that we are bad team for the community because you didnt get your chance on discord. You know what is fine go on try to shit our face but we still believe its the right thing to do for the current situation of the server, i dont know if you can understand or not but i hope tho.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nicktop1 View Post

reoping because they didn't got enough players. Sounds just like your average pserver.
thank you, but i would like still to find 1 server that have the same features as rigid.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThisIsWhy View Post
most unprofessional team I have ever seen. They have never listended to their playerbase and made unreasonable changes throughout the past weeks. If you address those mistakes in their discord (where everyone is supposed to join in according to this thread) you'll just get muted and banned.

GG, Rigid way to play yourself.
Again we never changed something major in game it was all for the sake of the players, and when we removed something or fixed something we gave out silks mean we know how to admire our players good. And i dont know who you are but im sure if you get banned or muted either you spam or your just insult out of your mind because you dont see our point of view? no why we dont see our point of you, basically do you want me to believe that server as rigid which had such high hope and hype gets only that count online players ? is that a joke, what about different times zones ? how do you even will you enjoy the game or the server or the game play if half of the player from somewhere else, do you join this server to just bot and pvp ? i think you can do that in any server out server but rigid has another potential reasons to believe that the game play is not botting and pvp. so please if you are mad about our decision its not gonna get fixed by shitting our face to the community or some screenshots from the discord.

Quote:
Originally Posted by OutlawNL View Post
So, the server had a very rough start. There was a new exploit and all, and it took them 4-5 days to fix it. Once they finally fixed it they decided to have a vote about a wipe so they can open without issues. Which was all cool, but nobody wanted it and the majority (75% no 25% yes) was the final answer. So 2-3 days later people were still grinding till now. The admin team/gm team decided to wipe anyway and not listen to the votes. Even their own staff didn't agree with their choice, from what I know it was only Rigid & Eve or something that agreed to it and the rest didn't.

So in the end, they were a team that could've been different in the sro community, however they ended up being just like any random vsro team.

And on top of that there has been issues between weeman & rigid, ending up into phbot not supporting this server meaning there won't be any bot.

Sad to see, wanted to play it cuz i like isro type of shit but I guess that is the end. Wish you guys the best of luck with the relaunch, but knowing the sro community as someone that has been in it for years, you will end up with 100-200 players at most (depending on the HWID) good luck anyway. Hope that if you do end up closing/failing you release the files but I know this won't happen.
Do you forgot when you went full mad about phbot not working and you said i wont play here until you fix the bot ? Also who said that the team is on different opinions, i just want you to understand that the time you wasted wont go for nothing. if you are mad or not you just better understand the point of view here, which clearly you are not, i just hope so.
Thanks
1 User
Old 12/22/2017, 23:09   #1089

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImEve View Post
Do you forgot when you went full mad about phbot not working and you said i wont play here until you fix the bot ? Also who said that the team is on different opinions, i just want you to understand that the time you wasted wont go for nothing. if you are mad or not you just better understand the point of view here, which clearly you are not, i just hope so.
Mad? More like a sad because I had hopes, however I lost it when no bot works because I will not touch this game without a working bot, in the end we figured out a way to make phbot regardless so I tried the server and even though its a pain that phbot wasnt fully working I gave it a chance because I like ths isro system always have, always will. However I missplaced my trust apparently.

GD said the team was on different opinions, as you could read in the discord he literally said he thought it was a horrible idea and so did the whole support team & huracan. So yes, different opinions and you two pushed it through.

The point of view is bullshit. There is no 'you gotta see it from our point of view' your own team did not agree with it (atleast the majority of it) neither did the player base. And your reasonins are invalid and mostlikely just bullocks to sus the community. You restart because of the lack of players, but a restart will only make this lower (unless obviously the HWID limit still won't work) and 'this is not what we worked for 7 months' I mean I don't wanna be a dick but did you seriously think your server would've had more than 1k unique players? I mean I know you guys are new to the sro scene but a little bit of digging into the scene and you would know your server would have 200-600 unique player range as cap and will stay like that. So yeah a relaunch is just another punch in the dick (vagina in your case) for everyone for no apparent reason.

And don't come with that bullshit of 'vote was manipulated' loads of bullshit.
Thanks
1 User
Old 12/22/2017, 23:19   #1090

Quote:
Mad? More like a sad because I had hopes, however I lost it when no bot works because I will not touch this game without a working bot, in the end we figured out a way to make phbot regardless so I tried the server and even though its a pain that phbot wasnt fully working I gave it a chance because I like ths isro system always have, always will. However I missplaced my trust apparently.

GD said the team was on different opinions, as you could read in the discord he literally said he thought it was a horrible idea and so did the whole support team & huracan. So yes, different opinions and you two pushed it through.

The point of view is bullshit. There is no 'you gotta see it from our point of view' your own team did not agree with it (atleast the majority of it) neither did the player base. And your reasonins are invalid and mostlikely just bullocks to sus the community. You restart because of the lack of players, but a restart will only make this lower (unless obviously the HWID limit still won't work) and 'this is not what we worked for 7 months' I mean I don't wanna be a **** but did you seriously think your server would've had more than 1k unique players? I mean I know you guys are new to the sro scene but a little bit of digging into the scene and you would know your server would have 200-600 unique player range as cap and will stay like that. So yeah a relaunch is just another punch in the **** (****** in your case) for everyone for no apparent reason.

why mad tometo
Thanks
1 User
Old 12/22/2017, 23:36   #1091

Quote:

The point of view is bullshit. There is no 'you gotta see it from our point of view' your own team did not agree with it (atleast the majority of it) neither did the player base. And your reasonins are invalid and mostlikely just bullocks to sus the community. You restart because of the lack of players, but a restart will only make this lower (unless obviously the HWID limit still won't work) and 'this is not what we worked for 7 months' I mean I don't wanna be a dick but did you seriously think your server would've had more than 1k unique players? I mean I know you guys are new to the sro scene but a little bit of digging into the scene and you would know your server would have 200-600 unique player range as cap and will stay like that. So yeah a relaunch is just another punch in the dick (vagina in your case) for everyone for no apparent reason.

I really hate ppl like you making comments like hiding behind your keyboard and action like mature big boy. Get some manner kid.

I really suprized , you sound like Sro scene is just EPVP or your neighborhood.. Making comments like you own this place aka sro scene. Neither you or EPVP is sro scene and never will be. Meh, really kid?

When you criticizing something you should first taste it, test it some how. I do not believe neither you nor your "Thanking" friends ever show any kind of effort to make Rigid a good place. No , you just knowhow to satisfy yourselves by clicking "Thanks" button to each others post.

Really you and your kind pissing me off.

Show respect to earn respect....
Old 12/22/2017, 23:41   #1092

Hm, seems worth checking out. haven't plays this game in forever lol.
Old 12/22/2017, 23:45   #1093

Quote:
Originally Posted by legendarynacar View Post
I really hate ppl like you making comments like hiding behind your keyboard and action like mature big boy. Get some manner kid.

I really suprized , you sound like Sro scene is just EPVP or your neighborhood.. Making comments like you own this place aka sro scene. Neither you or EPVP is sro scene and never will be. Meh, really kid?

When you criticizing something you should first taste it, test it some how. I do not believe neither you nor your "Thanking" friends ever show any kind of effort to make Rigid a good place. No , you just knowhow to satisfy yourselves by clicking "Thanks" button to each others post.

Really you and your kind pissing me off.

Show respect to earn respect....
I'm not really getting what you're bashing me for, I never said and never will say epvp is the sro scene because it's completely the opposite. Epvp is a small player base of sro perhaps not even 10%. Epvp sro scene died out a long time ago.

Yes I am being critical about the server, because when people make wrong decissions I'm not gonna act like someone sucking the dick of the owner 'its their server oeh la la is np np its their choice' no. Face reality, your players decide how the server goes and if your playerbase is unhappy the server will not succeed so yes I'm not afraid to call out a team being dumb.

There is a reason I'm talking with Eve right now in pm about a solution and she actually likes my ideas for a reason.

And don't tell me I didn't do shit for the server, I helped making phbot work properly without dc'ing every 5 minutes by looking into the problem and sharing this with players, I encouraged my friends etc to keep playing and will do if their solution meets my expectations.

So your random bash seems like someone that didn't read my posts and just goes against me because I don't agree with the GM decission. No need to call me a kid when you don't even read before you comment.

Edit: I don't need respect from anyone on the internet I'm not friends with, so idk what you try to state with 'Show respect to earn respect....'
Old 12/22/2017, 23:52   #1094

elite*gold: 6
EIGHT GUILD will be a good contender
Old 12/22/2017, 23:54   #1095

Quote:
Originally Posted by mostafams View Post
EIGHT GUILD will be a good contender
EIGHT isn't playing this server, just a few players of the guild for fun.