Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server > SRO PServer Advertising
You last visited: Today at 05:09

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Electus Online | 100 Cap CH | Start level 100 | Free Starter Items | Active

Discussion on Electus Online | 100 Cap CH | Start level 100 | Free Starter Items | Active within the SRO PServer Advertising forum part of the SRO Private Server category.

Closed Thread

Old 10/11/2017, 15:18   #3196

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by LastThief* View Post
Our party based system is currently perfect with no way to kick anyone inside fgw / godsend.

If the party leader kicks you from party, it immediately kicks you from the instance of Godsend Dungeon. Random parties get really sketchy because of it. I won't go in unless a guild member or someone I know is party leader.
Old 10/11/2017, 16:09   #3197

elite*gold: 60
Received Thanks: 6,475
Quote:
Originally Posted by drduke42 View Post
If the party leader kicks you from party, it immediately kicks you from the instance of Godsend Dungeon. Random parties get really sketchy because of it. I won't go in unless a guild member or someone I know is party leader.
It's not possible to kick anyone from inside Godsend anymore. Party kicking has been disabled inside Godsend on the last update.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 10/11/2017, 16:25   #3198

Quote:
This review is directly just insulting me, Do you even know what does review mean ? I won't even comment in any of these I'll just mention one point. Your random server emerlad or whatever won't affect us by a fucking dime. Our party based system is currently perfect with no way to kick anyone inside fgw / godsend. Rest of stuff are probably written by 12 y/o autistic kid that I won't even bother arguing with you, you can go play your "reality2" or whatever it's. Just gtfo of the topic.

Andddddddddd....
You don't want to argue because u didn't read it properly any point, just merely looked at them and focused on what hurt you. Emerald won't affect you? Yea sure,

PlayerOnline: 2558 / 3500

we'll see on emerald grand opening how many players left in failectus Random server? Hahaha, you're so funny. Electus is just a name, "quality" doesn't exist anymore in this server, at least Reality 2 will bring new things, what you brought new in this electus reborn?. You failed when you opened this server being exactly as your previous one with just new cosmetics. "We promised, we delivered" What exactly you promised? Pokémon pets only? A shit party system that everybody abuses? Good job. You simply don't want to argue because you can't stand any negative feedback.

Your server failed in everything, balance is a shit, economy is fucked up, everybody is just doing monotonous activities and sell silk for real money in third party sites. I'm even sure you've received very poor donations in the last 2 weeks as well as many people have already done chargebacks. It's funny how you call a server with many big guilds joining "random" while your server don't even have 1 big guild and only survived for a little more than 1 month because there's no other server to play. Even EON took a little part of electus players who quit recently, now imagine when Emerald comes. BB, easy as that.

It was quite fun to play here for some time. Do you want to know how can you success if you ever mind opening another server? Make true new features, not just cosmetics. Forget about chinese balance, joymax balance is perfect in comparison with your thrash balance. I can still make a longer list, but you won't read it anyway.

By the way, I noticed a curious thing. The main purpose of D10 update is simply milk more money from players before this server dies, only players who invested $$ to get SoA/SoL/SoE will be able to update, others one (60%~75% of remaining players) will have to farm a new set again. Gotcha

Tbh, I wouldn't get surprised if in the middle of your despair you end up adding zerk scrolls and adv. elixir for sox items to F10.

Good luck with your failed project, Greetings.
Thanks
7 Users
Old 10/11/2017, 20:42   #3199

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustNrik View Post
You don't want to argue because u didn't read it properly any point, just merely looked at them and focused on what hurt you. Emerald won't affect you? Yea sure,

PlayerOnline: 2558 / 3500

we'll see on emerald grand opening how many players left in failectus Random server? Hahaha, you're so funny. Electus is just a name, "quality" doesn't exist anymore in this server, at least Reality 2 will bring new things, what you brought new in this electus reborn?. You failed when you opened this server being exactly as your previous one with just new cosmetics. "We promised, we delivered" What exactly you promised? Pokémon pets only? A shit party system that everybody abuses? Good job. You simply don't want to argue because you can't stand any negative feedback.

Your server failed in everything, balance is a shit, economy is fucked up, everybody is just doing monotonous activities and sell silk for real money in third party sites. I'm even sure you've received very poor donations in the last 2 weeks as well as many people have already done chargebacks. It's funny how you call a server with many big guilds joining "random" while your server don't even have 1 big guild and only survived for a little more than 1 month because there's no other server to play. Even EON took a little part of electus players who quit recently, now imagine when Emerald comes. BB, easy as that.

It was quite fun to play here for some time. Do you want to know how can you success if you ever mind opening another server? Make true new features, not just cosmetics. Forget about chinese balance, joymax balance is perfect in comparison with your thrash balance. I can still make a longer list, but you won't read it anyway.

By the way, I noticed a curious thing. The main purpose of D10 update is simply milk more money from players before this server dies, only players who invested $$ to get SoA/SoL/SoE will be able to update, others one (60%~75% of remaining players) will have to farm a new set again. Gotcha

Tbh, I wouldn't get surprised if in the middle of your despair you end up adding zerk scrolls and adv. elixir for sox items to F10.

Good luck with your failed project, Greetings.

I do not know how much balance builds they talk if they both want that and put all the same dmg, the game is about choosing something that you like, if you want to be the best you choose the best
Old 10/11/2017, 20:52   #3200

@ is good person and so frinedly and have a good heart,his server is great ppl who talking ***** here cause they cant do **** in the server and failed... @ selfish person, only search for problems or looking how to destroy a beautiful server like this...
how many bans has he done yet 1k 2?... the player loss only due Pr0x only not lastthief @ dosent deserve this selfish partner like prox...
banned a player cause he recvied silk by another player...
Old 10/11/2017, 22:02   #3201

people are crazy , they are waiting for every new server and follow the bandwagon like sheeps. Dude you've been trashtalking all the servers you played on !

so either its cronos , electus or emerald or whatver name it is , after some weeks you gonna spread your venom and wait for another server...etc.

you better go back to real life and improve your own life instead of being a whiny ***** online.

good luck
Thanks
7 Users
Old 10/11/2017, 23:03   #3202

ElectusElite;
Recruiting any level, active, English speaking members. Just looking for people who want to grow as a guild and have a kick *** personality.
PM USNukEr <3
Thanks,
-FierceCole
Old 10/12/2017, 00:08   #3203

Quote:
Originally Posted by sharelo11 View Post
Yea pr0x destroyed Electus
Electus destroyed itself, starting with all of the problems/crashes at the g.o and now ending with this economy disaster. Everything went from bad to super-bad the last weeks.

They've worked hard on this server but almost everything just failed this time. Sad but true.
Thanks
1 User
Old 10/12/2017, 00:32   #3204

Quote:
It's not possible to kick anyone from inside Godsend anymore. Party kicking has been disabled inside Godsend on the last update.
Ahh, awesome. Looks like I better go read the changelog again. Thanks

Quote:
Originally Posted by oimshotz View Post
Electus destroyed itself, starting with all of the problems/crashes at the g.o and now ending with this economy disaster. Everything went from bad to super-bad the last weeks.

They've worked hard on this server but almost everything just failed this time. Sad but true.
There is activity all day everyday. The economy break was when everyone got Moon weapons at the same time a few days ago. Thats 10b gold by X number of people and silk to gold price dropped low. It's coming back now in the aftermath of the mega gold amount that left the server all at once. No problem
Old 10/12/2017, 02:53   #3205

elite*gold: 7
this crying ***** about his lost/hacked items and no1 cares hahahahah hahahahahahahahha cmon lil boy before u kill urself pm me i refund your ****** stuff! how much is it $30 or $50 or $51.50?

pls stfu then and quit sro forever go out and create a life.
Old 10/12/2017, 07:04   #3206

Quote:
Originally Posted by nukynuky View Post
people are crazy , they are waiting for every new server and follow the bandwagon like sheeps. Dude you've been trashtalking all the servers you played on !

so either its cronos , electus or emerald or whatver name it is , after some weeks you gonna spread your venom and wait for another server...etc.

you better go back to real life and improve your own life instead of being a whiny ***** online.

good luck
This guy knows what's going on on this garbo community.
Old 10/12/2017, 18:20   #3207

WTB C# Programmer with at least 3 digits IQ that can make a decent snow shield filter that doesn't go on cooldown for just breathing. Literally, if you attempt to use snow if you get kd, kb, stunned, or you simply click it twice instead of once with the slightest pc/net delay, it will go on cooldown without using it forcing you to run for your life or stay as a duck during a PvP for 3 minutes pretending to win as Luigi.
Old 10/12/2017, 19:00   #3208

Received Thanks: 1,044
Server maintenance has been completed. Server is online.
-Increased daily jobbing limit from 80 to 100.
-Increased weekly jobbing limit from 300 to 350.
-Increased survival arena kill limit from 65 to 100.
-Increased unique kill limit from 100 to 165 (You can obtain 140 Electus Points from Godsend Dungeon quest)
-Increased weekly Electus Point limit from 500 to 600.
-Godsend EP scrolls are now giving 10 each EP's.
-Traders & Hunters gold profit will go down by 40% when they -reach the limit.
-Medusa HP is nerfed by 40%.
-Medusa drops are increased ( 8x diamond box, 8x platinum box, 800 silks (8 x 100), 1x soa weapon, 1x sos accessory
-Increased vigor grain % from 12 to 15
-Increased the XP rate
-Survival Arena is 4 times a day now. ( 2 AM, 8 AM, 2 PM, 8 PM)
-Added Premium remover scroll to Electus Shop.
-Battle Arena rewards have been increased (PT+Random 12 for winner, 4 for loser team. Job Arena 15 for winner, 5 for loser team)
Old 10/12/2017, 21:57   #3209

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustNrik View Post
WTB C# Programmer with at least 3 digits IQ that can make a decent snow shield filter that doesn't go on cooldown for just breathing. Literally, if you attempt to use snow if you get kd, kb, stunned, or you simply click it twice instead of once with the slightest pc/net delay, it will go on cooldown without using it forcing you to run for your life or stay as a duck during a PvP for 3 minutes pretending to win as Luigi.
I wonder why are you here even though you said you are moving to your "reality2", maybe you can find the three digit C# programmer there ? I seriously pity you, you are pathetic as ****.
Thanks
1 User
Old 10/12/2017, 23:31   #3210

Quote:
I wonder why are you here even though you said you are moving to your "reality2", maybe you can find the three digit C# programmer there ? I seriously pity you, you are pathetic as ****.
I wonder why you still quoting me if I'm such pathetic person? Why don't you just ignore me and go to fix your hideous filter that serves for nothing else than player's annoyance? You're so pathetic that you ended up removing part of the features of Electus because they all were just a failure, you party-based system, you filter, job profit limit, etc... You'll end up randomly changing all ***** and see how everything fails. Just look at that D10 update, everybody will quit when they see all these D9 moons becoming D10 moon and all players who didn't get any kind of SoX will be trampled as cockroaches by donators. Btw I'm still playing cuz I want to, any problem? Still can't stand any negative review? You act pretty much like Trump, he insults back everyone who insults him and that's one of the million reason why people don't want him as president, because he acts like a kid, pretty much like you. So shut your mouth and start working to improve this failure before it dies.
Closed Thread