Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server > SRO PServer Advertising
You last visited: Today at 08:13

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Electus Online | 100 Cap CH | Start level 100 | Free Starter Items | Active

Discussion on Electus Online | 100 Cap CH | Start level 100 | Free Starter Items | Active within the SRO PServer Advertising forum part of the SRO Private Server category.

Closed Thread

Old 10/24/2017, 15:11   #3331

elite*gold: 0
PlayerOnline: 2115 / 3500
With Pc Limit 2

R.I.P Electus
Old 10/24/2017, 15:36   #3332

Quote:
Originally Posted by ghoniem24 View Post
With Pc Limit 2

R.I.P Electus
not really, new players will be joining after the cap update, we're just waiting for the confirmation of the exact date when update will take place.
Old 10/24/2017, 15:50   #3333

Quote:
With Pc Limit 2

R.I.P Electus
I personally don't give a flying **** about that. If this player count decreases to 1000~1500 but there still having good activity like caravans, fortress war, pvps and we're having fun inside the server...

Who the **** cares about player online count? Noone, just haters like you. So, from the deepest of my heart, I kindly ask you to **** off along with your post.
Thanks
1 User
Old 10/24/2017, 16:29   #3334

Quote:
With Pc Limit 2

R.I.P Electus
this motherfker just deserve a punch in the face

just stfu and gtfo
Old 10/24/2017, 16:56   #3335

Quote:
Originally Posted by nukynuky View Post
this motherfker just deserve a punch in the face

just stfu and gtfo
But this guy is right. Electus lost like 60% of their players in less than 1 month lul
Old 10/24/2017, 17:05   #3336

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lochu125 View Post
But this guy is right. Electus lost like 60% of their players in less than 1 month lul
Rage-quitters, server jumpers, who cares about them? I preffer to play with a good amount of people who really enjoy this game instead of playing with people who's always arguing, complaint and crying even if a mangyang kills them.
Old 10/24/2017, 17:20   #3337

Is it worth starting here?

ps first post since 2009 gg xD
Old 10/24/2017, 17:31   #3338

Quote:
Originally Posted by oimshotz View Post
Rage-quitters, server jumpers, who cares about them? I preffer to play with a good amount of people who really enjoy this game instead of playing with people who's always arguing, complaint and crying even if a mangyang kills them.
U are wrong. Few huges guild already left. EternalGlory didnt even join because LT have complexes and insult players. This serv is not stable, they are changing limits, balance etc every week, or 2 times per week. This server is gonna die. Btw From 3,500 people in HWID limit 1 they got 2100 in HWID 2. U rly think that is cuz of rage quitters and server jumpers?

Quote:
Originally Posted by mootje3027 View Post

If u wanna get rekt by every1 and u getting fun from it u can ofc join. Anyway alot of ppl get their moons, last tier eq, etc. All what can u do on this serv now is trading 24/7 to get clean moon in like 5 weeks from joining. Ofc u can try to kill any uniqs or do other shit to get more points and faster moon, but with ur starting gear its kinda impossible.
Btw if u dont like to donate u wont get any items in this server. Sox parts, normal parts, everything for silks, gold in this game is only for buying potions and goods for trade. Anyway if u want join - good luck, u will need it
Thanks
1 User
Old 10/24/2017, 17:39   #3339

So eventually my question before i am about to waste my time is it smart to give it a try @ this server or not?
Old 10/24/2017, 18:19   #3340

Quote:
Quote:
U are wrong. Few huges guild already left. EternalGlory didnt even join because LT have complexes and insult players. This serv is not stable, they are changing limits, balance etc every week, or 2 times per week. This server is gonna die. Btw From 3,500 people in HWID limit 1 they got 2100 in HWID 2. U rly think that is cuz of rage quitters and server jumpers?
Not even 3.5k, It was 3.1k/3.3k and 500-600 of them fake counter. When they got spotted they put the true counter and now use a VPS with a bypass to log server fillers. Anyway server is pretty much dead, monotonous activities, a lot of goldbots and jobbing is merely alive because they brought old routes. Anyway as soon as people reach their limits many of them stops trading as gold isn't that worth anyway.

Quote:

Quote:
If u wanna get rekt by every1 and u getting fun from it u can ofc join. Anyway alot of ppl get their moons, last tier eq, etc. All what can u do on this serv now is trading 24/7 to get clean moon in like 5 weeks from joining. Ofc u can try to kill any uniqs or do other shit to get more points and faster moon, but with ur starting gear its kinda impossible.
Btw if u dont like to donate u wont get any items in this server. Sox parts, normal parts, everything for silks, gold in this game is only for buying potions and goods for trade. Anyway if u want join - good luck, u will need it
Quote:
So eventually my question before i am about to waste my time is it smart to give it a try @ this server or not?
He answered you already, don't join this trash, if you won't donate at least $100 to get full eden weapon/set +7 or higher, you'll be no one in this server. It will take you 2 days to reach cap level (or less if you know how to grind properly) then you'll be forced to trade 24/7 to get your moon before December and notice that it's was a waste of time cuz cap 100 came and your moon still D9. Even if they add an upgrade scroll for free, they will either add sun in a way only donators can get them first or you'll simply be force to the same monotonous activity of afk trace trade 24/7 for other month to upgrade your "D10" moon to whatever random sox they add.

Better play Emerald or RIGID or any other coming server, you'll see this thrash won't last much and will eventually close with a poor 2015 excuse like pr0x! is dying or hyperfilter failed or whatever (Yea, LastThief uses the same Pr0x!'s health excuse since 2 years to now, like he's hospitalized but magically still online at discord chatting with people)

It's up to you anyway, if u wanna waste time and money here to quit after some weeks without enjoying anything, welcome to failectus 3.
Thanks
1 User
Old 10/24/2017, 18:22   #3341

Quote:
I'm not gonna discuss about LT's part because you're right, everyones knows that he has a bad attitude insulting people but,

These "big" guilds rarely stay at the end of a server, they just join to try to rekt everyone first days, make videos and increase their ego talking shit on forums and/or globals. Besides of that, If they get rekt first... They simply quit and starts to make excuses to start in another server, that's a fact. That's a circle that will never end with these big guilds! :P

Server is stable atm, lag-free. I know too, this server about stability was a shit first days due to the crash, etc

Limits has been changed because the people gets daily limit too quick, then they increase it a bit.

About balance, they need to improve builds for sure. I've said that before, I hope when cap 100 arrives, they'll make a good changelog about builds because atm, balance kindly sux. Server gonna die? Maybe, but I'm gonna stay till this server had no activity anymore.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustNrik View Post
Anyway server is pretty much dead, monotonous activities, a lot of goldbots and jobbing is merely alive because they brought old routes. Anyway as soon as people reach their limits many of them stops trading as gold isn't that worth anyway.
Monotonous activities? Well, yes. If you join any other server, that will be the same. Farm/Bot to get items, afk trade as you say and so on... That's how this game is, about the gold part... Atm, 4 trades = 100 silks. So, it's worth. xD
Old 10/24/2017, 18:28   #3342

Quote:
If you listen to the "toxic" guys certainly not.
Because this server is already longer online then any other Project i currently see here on Epvp and ofc you missed the grand opening days to grind side by side with everyone else.

In my opinion it really is worth it.
Silkroad is always hard to play solo so of course if you have a group of friends it is even easier to start.
If you got more then avarage time to play you can get much silk from selling coins (arena, money, crystal) and boxes (platinum/diamond/electus) which you gather from fgw / godsent mostly. Even as new player its 100% possible to find groups to pt with on daily basis.
Sox parts couldnt be cheaper atm so its easy to make a decent set / same with soa/sol weapons.
Of course you are behind some weeks now regarding your last tier (moon equip) but with upcoming 10dg upgrade and lower moon prices you can still catch up.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustNrik View Post
Not even 3.5k, It was 3.1k/3.3k and 500-600 of them fake counter. When they got spotted they put the true counter and now use a VPS with a bypass to log server fillers. Anyway server is pretty much dead, monotonous activities, a lot of goldbots and jobbing is merely alive because they brought old routes. Anyway as soon as people reach their limits many of them stops trading as gold isn't that worth anyway.

He answered you already, don't join this trash, if you won't donate at least $100 to get full eden weapon/set +7 or higher, you'll be no one in this server. It will take you 2 days to reach cap level (or less if you know how to grind properly) then you'll be forced to trade 24/7 to get your moon before December and notice that it's was a waste of time cuz cap 100 came and your moon still D9. Even if they add an upgrade scroll for free, they will either add sun in a way only donators can get them first or you'll simply be force to the same monotonous activity of afk trace trade 24/7 for other month to upgrade your "D10" moon to whatever random sox they add.

Better play Emerald or RIGID or any other coming server, you'll see this thrash won't last much and will eventually close with a poor 2015 excuse like pr0x! is dying or hyperfilter failed or whatever (Yea, LastThief uses the same Pr0x!'s health excuse since 2 years to now, like he's hospitalized but magically still online at discord chatting with people)

It's up to you anyway, if u wanna waste time and money here to quit after some weeks without enjoying anything, welcome to failectus 3.
Better go play Emerald or RIGID or any other coming server - which will eventually (100%) die after max. 2months because these shitty community finds another reason to hop servers.
In reality they are just playing this game for so many years.. its just boring after you play it 18h/day for 2 months straight.
Its silkroad, it wont magically become a seriously GOOD game compared to todays standards.
Old 10/24/2017, 18:31   #3343

Quote:
I'm not gonna discuss about LT's part because you're right, everyones knows that he has a bad attitude insulting people but,

These "big" guilds rarely stay at the end of a server, they just join to try to rekt everyone first days, make videos and increase their ego talking shit on forums and/or globals. Besides of that, If they get rekt first... They simply quit and starts to make excuses to start in another server that's a fact.

Server is stable atm, lag-free. I know too, this server about stability was a shit first days due to the crash, etc

Limits has been changed because the people gets daily limit too quick, then they increase it a bit.

About balance, they need to improve builds for sure. I've said that before, I hope when cap 100 arrives, they'll make a good changelog about builds because atm, balance kindly sux. Server gonna die? Maybe, but I'm gonna stay till this server had no activity anymore.

Monotonous activities? Well, yes. If you join any other server, that will be the same. Farm/Bot to get items, afk trade as you say and so on... That's how this game is, about the gold part... Atm, 4 trades = 100 silks. So, it's worth at all. xD
So just few days of playing here left. Few good servers incoming, and people who are active here, just because there isnt anything better for now will leave. If u wanna waste ur time - ur choice, gl anyway.

Quote:

Monotonous activities? Well, yes. If you join any other server, that will be the same. Farm/Bot to get items, afk trade as you say and so on... That's how this game is, about the gold part... Atm, 4 trades = 100 silks. So, it's worth. xD
U probably didnt saw emerald features. This will be finnaly good server with new features, not shits stolen from ruby like electus did.
Old 10/24/2017, 18:37   #3344

Quote:
So just few days of playing here left. Few good servers incoming, and people who are active here, just because there isnt anything better for now will leave. If u wanna waste ur time - ur choice, gl anyway.
No m8, I'm not wasting my time because I'm having fun, and I'm still running around without Moon. Anyway, If it were the opposite, yes. You would have been right.

P.S. for those who are asking if it worth to join, download the client > make an account and start playing, after few days you'll see if it's worth or not.

Quote:
U probably didnt saw emerald features. This will be finnaly good server with new features, not shits stolen from ruby like electus did.
I do, and I get kinda excited for it. I don't like EU servers but as I've said on their post, I'm just gonna try a bit to see what happens. But as every server, that will be just the hype. After 1 or 2 weeks, people will start shit posting on their thread too because this community simply sux. You will see
Old 10/24/2017, 19:56   #3345

Why do you add 100 cap? Doesn't it make all the dungeons obsolete? Also all current SoX drops will become useless, why would you even keep SoX items right now, you wont get a single gold coin for them after update.
I don't get it. Why do Pserver even update the level cap? To keep players? So you can't keep players without updates? So does it mean that server will die if you don't update the level cap.
I don't get the 10d update, seems completely illogical.
Closed Thread