Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server > SRO PServer Advertising
You last visited: Today at 04:07

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Electus Online | 100 Cap CH | Start level 100 | Free Starter Items | Active

Discussion on Electus Online | 100 Cap CH | Start level 100 | Free Starter Items | Active within the SRO PServer Advertising forum part of the SRO Private Server category.

Closed Thread

Old 10/04/2017, 10:03   #3046

elite*gold: 0
Hi everyone, I have a good idea, see if you approve ...

It is a new conflict in the silkroad, the Crusades, analyzing the nationalities of the silkroad players I realized that more than 95% are Muslims (mostly Turks and Egyptians) and Christians (European and Latin American in large majority), I believe the another 5% are made up of Chinese and other nationalities. I think it's well balanced on Electus.

I believe it is not so difficult to create this conflict, because some avatars already exist in the game, small editions are necessary.

Examples of avatars for Muslims:
You can also use the arabian avatar

Examples of avatars for Christians:
If the GM is able to edit this Hat to red, it would combine a lot with the Holly Knight Dress red which are the colors of the Templars (red and white).

What do you think ?
sorry for the bad english, I used google translate
Old 10/04/2017, 10:29   #3047

Quote:
Originally Posted by arthur jonathan View Post
Hi everyone, I have a good idea, see if you approve ...

It is a new conflict in the silkroad, the Crusades, analyzing the nationalities of the silkroad players I realized that more than 95% are Muslims (mostly Turks and Egyptians) and Christians (European and Latin American in large majority), I believe the another 5% are made up of Chinese and other nationalities. I think it's well balanced on Electus.

I believe it is not so difficult to create this conflict, because some avatars already exist in the game, small editions are necessary.

Examples of avatars for Muslims:
You can also use the arabian avatar

Examples of avatars for Christians:
If the GM is able to edit this Hat to red, it would combine a lot with the Holly Knight Dress red which are the colors of the Templars (red and white).

What do you think ?
sorry for the bad english, I used google translate
are you serious ?
Old 10/04/2017, 11:06   #3048

Quote:
Originally Posted by LastThief* View Post
Pm me on skype : thelastthief
i want the same treatment as him for wasting 25k silk on SOS items
Old 10/04/2017, 11:58   #3049

Quote:
it would be nice if you accept us on skype
Old 10/04/2017, 12:07   #3050

elite*gold: 60
Received Thanks: 6,475
Quote:
Originally Posted by spyros17 View Post
it would be nice if you accept us on skype

I accept everyone on skype.

Quote:
Originally Posted by maxtight View Post
i want the same treatment as him for wasting 25k silk on SOS items
I'm not giving him any special treatment I was just gonna explain him how he's not affected by this update.
Old 10/04/2017, 12:28   #3051

Quote:
added u.
Old 10/04/2017, 15:54   #3052

Quote:
Originally Posted by optiuser View Post
calm down and leave the keyboard
in 1 week this server will die im super calm
Old 10/04/2017, 16:52   #3053

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patronion View Post
in 1 week this server will die im super calm
I didint play electus np xD
Old 10/04/2017, 17:11   #3054

nice [GM]Prox! banned my account:FearLess and Sold my item to random player name: Moo why you deleteing my comment !!
Old 10/04/2017, 18:53   #3055

Quote:
Originally Posted by -DirtyMinD- View Post
nice [GM]Prox! banned my account:FearLess and Sold my item to random player name: Moo why you deleteing my comment !!
He banned me too ...just becouse i wrote **** allah ...and the guy who insulted Jesus nothing its online still ,there are Arab Turks who write global in their language and are not banned by the chat,its correct ? absolutly no ,I was nervous because they came in 3 vs me in pvp and i insulted him...
people who are not Turkish or Arab are penalized ,always .

Acting with a direct ban for a phrase is right?and the other arab or turk guy its still online ,**** this really,anyway community and Gm's of this server are
ridiculous.

then I think everyone has the right to express their opinion, if I do not believe in Allah and insult, an Arab or Turkish should not pity as they themselves would insult Jesus and I would certainly not punish them ... is their opinion .

Everyone has the right to express their thoughts and words!
Thanks
2 Users
Old 10/04/2017, 19:00   #3056

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilkLegend View Post
are you serious ?
Why not?

There are many ways to become fun

-GW
-FW Jerusalem

Quote:
He banned me too ...just becouse i wrote fuck allah ...and the guy who insulted Jesus nothing its online still ,there are Arab Turks who write global in their language and are not banned by the chat,its correct ? absolutly no ,I was nervous because they came in 3 vs me in pvp and i insulted him...

Acting with a direct ban for a phrase is right?and the other arab or turk guy its still online ,fuck this really,anyway community and Gm's of this server are
ridiculous.

then I think everyone has the right to express their opinion, if I do not believe in Allah and insult, an Arab or Turkish should not pity as they themselves would insult Jesus and I would certainly not punish them ... is their opinion .

One more reason to implement the crusade conflict, insults would be free and part of the game, players would not have to be banned.
Old 10/04/2017, 19:32   #3057

Quote:
He banned me too ...just becouse i wrote **** allah ...and the guy who insulted Jesus nothing its online still ,there are Arab Turks who write global in their language and are not banned by the chat,its correct ? absolutly no ,I was nervous because they came in 3 vs me in pvp and i insulted him...

Acting with a direct ban for a phrase is right?and the other arab or turk guy its still online ,**** this really,anyway community and Gm's of this server are
ridiculous.

he's an idiot he take all my items and give to someone new on server name: Moo and this person newbie Rip Electus corrupt gms
Old 10/04/2017, 19:35   #3058

@ can you accept my skype request;OzeLynxii its been 3 days i still havent received silk, opened a ticket said he contacted superrewards, now he closed the ticket, like im so confused
Old 10/04/2017, 20:24   #3059

elite*gold: 60
Received Thanks: 6,475
Quote:
Originally Posted by godnjavec123 View Post
@ can you accept my skype request;OzeLynxii its been 3 days i still havent received silk, opened a ticket said he contacted superrewards, now he closed the ticket, like im so confused
You did not add me
Old 10/04/2017, 20:26   #3060

elite*gold: 117
hey GM why you banned JIRAYA_? he was pvping vs me and 2 turks killed us and wrote f**k jesus, he just answer f**k allah and he got ban? really? and nothing for the 2 turks? cm on unban him.. is a good guy not a flamer..

ANSWER PLEASE
Thanks
1 User
Closed Thread