Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server > SRO PServer Advertising
You last visited: Today at 06:06

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Electus Online | 100 Cap CH | Start level 100 | Free Starter Items | Active

Discussion on Electus Online | 100 Cap CH | Start level 100 | Free Starter Items | Active within the SRO PServer Advertising forum part of the SRO Private Server category.

Closed Thread

Old 09/26/2017, 15:25   #2761

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by oimshotz View Post
But no, most of server around are up and running by monkeys with a keyboard.
U have right, Electus owners must be monkeys. They cant even make server with forgotten world, working HWID 2, and other ***** that they promised but theyre still not working.
Old 09/26/2017, 15:28   #2762

elite*gold: 60
Received Thanks: 6,475
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lochu125 View Post
U have right, Electus owners must be monkeys. They cant even make server with forgotten world, working HWID 2, and other shits that they promised but theyre still not working.
"Working HWID2"
Even real iSRO can't go over 3500 capacity we can't setup more game server and we have around 2.6k players, be my guest and setup 7k slots and I'll gladly make it hwid 2 but you have no idea what the fuck you are talking about so you are talking like an idiot and that's it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by oimshotz View Post
Yah, it was still getting stucked at 3, 20 and 51. That's what the maximum percentage I get, 51.

Tonight I had to download client from 9.21, I let it updating and it works normally. I don't know what was happening with 9.9 client.

U should re-update client in your website, there may should be people who can't update too.

You can use it to buy things such a GDF, guild penalty remove scrolls and so on... Go on DW, right-side to Hunter NPC. There are some NPCs you can check what you can get with those items.

Why you so mean? xD, just leave if you don't like. If I were another retard with the updating problem that I was having tonight, I would leave. But no, most of server around are up and running by monkeys with a keyboard. They don't give a shit about players,

This server has problem, yes. But LT and Pr0x! care about his players, and that's a important thing, If you get a problem ig / you get support. If you don't know how to appreciate it, well sir... Then that's bad for you! I personally like it, that's why I'm still playing here, besides of that. I like too server features, so...
Will do.
Old 09/26/2017, 15:37   #2763

Quote:
Originally Posted by LastThief* View Post
"Working HWID2"
Even real iSRO can't go over 3500 capacity we can't setup more game server and we have around 2.6k players, be my guest and setup 7k slots and I'll gladly make it hwid 2 but you have no idea what the **** you are talking about so you are talking like an idiot and that's it.

Will do.
U promised 7k slots if i remember good, u buy overpriced intels, u are the most professional team of sro and u still cant make ur HWID 2? Seems legit
Thanks
1 User
Old 09/26/2017, 15:45   #2764

Quote:
"Working HWID2"
Even real iSRO can't go over 3500 capacity we can't setup more game server and we have around 2.6k players, be my guest and setup 7k slots and I'll gladly make it hwid 2 but you have no idea what the **** you are talking about so you are talking like an idiot and that's it.

Will do.

my problem that you advertised the server as hwid2 ...im sure you knew its not possible before hand
Thanks
1 User
Old 09/26/2017, 15:48   #2765

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilkLegend View Post
my problem that you advertised the server as hwid2 ...im sure you knew its not possible before hand
It was possible on ruby, on cronos, every fckin where, only on electus its impossible
@ they also said that hwid 2 will be back in 1 day after grand opening, then they changed their mind into one week. Why are u lieing @?
Thanks
1 User
Old 09/26/2017, 16:01   #2766

elite*gold: 60
Received Thanks: 6,475
It was possible to setup 7k slots on cronos ? What kind of crack are you smoking ?

Quote:
If you were here from the first day you'd knew that we had 5 gameservers but it just did not work, vsro sucks so hard.
Old 09/26/2017, 16:02   #2767

Quote:
It was possible on ruby, on cronos, every fckin where, only on electus its impossible
@ they also said that hwid 2 will be back in 1 day after grand opening, then they changed their mind into one week. Why are u lieing @?
yes that was wired tbh ,but smart in the same time they can make more money from donation like that , prices stay high and people will need longer time to farm with one char to make money , that leave you with the option of donation im lucky i have 3 pcs.

Quote:
It was possible to setup 7k slots on cronos ? What kind of crack are you smoking ?

If you were here from the first day you'd knew that we had 5 gameservers but it just did not work, vsro sucks so hard.
whatever the reason i dont really mind you got do what you have to do im enjoying the server and i hope you benefit enough to keep it as long as possible
Old 09/26/2017, 16:22   #2768

Quote:

"We promised, we delivered - Electus Online" - u were spamming this in first 4-5 days non stop. So where is delivery of promised hwid 2?
Its about that Im non donator. Prices of fckin stones are high as fck, I cant get stones cuz I need to do fckin limit and other activities to get points and dont bee that week. So to play ur fckin server, to get 20 str stones I need donate like 20PLN. And then u are speaking "electus is play2win" XDDD
Old 09/26/2017, 16:31   #2769

also, will you fix SOX weapons MAG REINFORCE????
Old 09/26/2017, 16:31   #2770

Quote:
"We promised, we delivered - Electus Online" - u were spamming this in first 4-5 days non stop. So where is delivery of promised hwid 2?
Its about that Im non donator. Prices of fckin stones are high as fck, I cant get stones cuz I need to do fckin limit and other activities to get points and dont bee that week. So to play ur fckin server, to get 20 str stones I need donate like 20PLN. And then u are speaking "electus is play2win" XDDD
its clearly pay2win who says otherwise is dumb,but this is sro all servers and versions of the game are pay2win as long there are people who are going to pay its going to stay this way.
Old 09/26/2017, 16:34   #2771

Quote:
its clearly pay2win who says otherwise is dumb,but this is sro all servers and versions of the game are pay2win as long there are people who are going to pay its going to stay this way.
But they can also make way for non donators like quests for elixirs on Reality sro (or Eternity, Im not sure), or fckin HWID limit. But wait. If they give way to get stones elixirs by quests they wont get that much donate and LastThief will be sad, so its impossible.
@ now they are closing fgw for 24hrs, so its 4 times fgw today, so they take off chance to get another 4 diamond boxes for non donators. Any compensation or something? Ur compensation cuz of failed grand opening is still not here
Old 09/26/2017, 16:42   #2772

Quote:
But they can also make way for non donators like quests for elixirs on Reality sro (or Eternity, Im not sure), or fckin HWID limit. But wait. If they give way to get stones elixirs by quests they wont get that much donate and LastThief will be sad, so its impossible.
@ now they are closing fgw for 24hrs, so its 4 times fgw today, so they take off chance to get another 4 diamond boxes for non donators. Any compensation or something? Ur compensation cuz of failed grand opening is still not here
they have to make money in the end its a business for them , its not like they volunteer to make this server and they have the right.
Old 09/26/2017, 16:44   #2773

TFW ppl think that intel CPU has anything to do with a server "drool" well it does, kinda, ish, but i highly doubt thats the reason lol

And im pretty sure that on that cpu you could run like 10 servers with 2.5k cap
Old 09/26/2017, 16:52   #2774

Why is the music off this game? I just turned in dw dw themen from youtube on and it was like some pressure was gone wtf im too high
Old 09/26/2017, 16:57   #2775

elite*gold: 7
indeed ...enable music plz its not same sro without
Closed Thread