Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server > SRO PServer Advertising
You last visited: Today at 20:24

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Spitze l 100 Cap l CH l Job Based l Innovative Gameplay lGrand Opening 15.8.2017

Discussion on Spitze l 100 Cap l CH l Job Based l Innovative Gameplay lGrand Opening 15.8.2017 within the SRO PServer Advertising forum part of the SRO Private Server category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 16
Spitze l 100 Cap l CH l Job Based l Innovative Gameplay lGrand Opening 15.8.2017

• Introduction:
    About Spitze Online,Let's start by telling you that we are a team of 4 people between 27 and 35 years old. We are also from different countries. Each one of us specializes in a specific part. This is what distinguishes us. Every one of us knows what he is doing. One of us is the part that he can do well, we wanted to give you an old fashioned game, but its current flavor, and this is what we will explain.Please read the topic carefully
  • What is our goal:
    Everyone writes at this point that it is the main goal of the server, that you get a good pleasure inside the game and we will also write That, but let us know how you will get this pleasure?, how we can make you happy?,How do we make it clear to you? that we are not like the rest of the servers and that we are not saying something and doing something else, we are not our goal is to raise money as we explained in the past that we are not babys. Happy to make you spend good times inside him.
  • Do you own a guild?
    If you are the president of guild then Spitze is your place, where you will get the pleasure of you and your guild, we support you a lot,We want you to read our subject with great care so that you know how to support you
  • Are you a single player?
    You are also welcome inside the server and we support you. We also want you to get some new friends
  • Promises :
    Silkroad community,We promised you Huh to offer you a game in a very magnificence, a game that elevates the level of the player to another level of play does not depend on one thing only, but you can do many things inside you can spend a wonderful leisure time inside

• Open Beta Phase:
    At this stage,we will try all the features of the game we have been working on it in the last few months, so make sure all of them are working with high efficiency, and that there are no mistakes in them, and we hope that if you find any system is wrong or not working to inform us until we all get Server is free of all errors
    Date Of Beta : 9.8.2017 18:00 GMT+2
  • Grand Opening:
    This stage is the last stage in which we will have all the errors that were found inside the server and then we are ready to open the game and will be the date of this stage after we make sure that the game is free from mistakes as we said in the past
    Date Of Grand Opening : 15.8.2017 18:00 GMT+2

Official Website:
Download:
Facebook:
Discord:
Mega.nz:

Teaser

• Cap | 100:
    Everyone is asking why we chose this cap, because in our opinion it is considered one of the strongest capes that have been implemented in the Silk Road.
  • Race | Chinese Only:
    First, to bring you back to the meaning of the true beauty of the game, and second, because no one can strike a balance between the Chinese and the Europeans.
  • Main Town | Donwhang:
    Donwhang is the favorite city of all because it reminds me of the past days in the Silk Road and the Bei B which was in front of its doors for 24 hours and also we put all the important things like teleports/npcs.
  • Mastery:
    Mastery limit will be 300 ..
  • Max Skills:
    It 's a wonderful feeling that you get skills being max,This is what we did.
  • Elixir Effect:
    We have added a new effect for elixirs to let you be able to distinguish between the elixir types before you pick them.
  • Forgotten World:
    All Forgotten World uniques & boxes will have a chance to drop a Paltnim Box opening this item will give you a random amount of Silk Item! Of course the higher you go in stars the more possibilities uniques & boxes will have to drop this item. Some other worthy drops you can get on FGW are Seal Of Star equipment if you are lucky enough!

How to get Dimensions Holes?
    You can get Dimensions Holes from Gold Miner located near Donwhang Storage for a certain amount of gold. This will really give gold even more value!

1 Stars Dimension Hole will cost 75 M Gold.
    2 Stars Dimension Hole will cost 150 M Gold.
    3 Stars Dimension Hole will cost 200 M Gold.
    4 Stars Dimension Hole will cost 250 M Gold.

Completing FGW Collection.
    Completing the collection will grant you 1 Spitze Packeg.
  • Samarkand Modification:
    We modified samarkand monsters to be convenient with our gameplay
    Samarkand contains monsters gradually from level 90~100.
  • Money Maker:
    The Richest player will automatically be granted a title called [Money Maker] and once someone gets a higher amount of gold you will get your old title back and he'll be the new hero.
  • Magic POP :
    We know Magic POP was one of the most hated features back in the day we played Silkroad Online, because it was simply “Pay to win” but we have changed the way it works, it’s not possible to purchase Magic POP cards for silks, not from the Item mall nor any NPC ingame.
    We didn’t have proper use for Magic POP unfortunately, that’s why we decided to add it in a way that won’t damage the gameplay balance. We have added Magic POP cards to drop from Holy Water Uniqe
  • Holy Water Temple:
    Open its doors once a day there is a great opportunity to get Sos Item,or MagicPop Card also alot of silk item in there
  • Max Plus | +10:
    So that there is a balance between the players who will start with us at the beginning of the game and who will enter later.

Notic Plus:
    An auto server notices informing that an item has been enhanced to +7 and afterward.
  • Premium:
    One of the most useful items in Silkroad. Premium is something every single player should have in order to be competitive. Even though we have added many different ways to get Premium except donating the easiest way is still donating so we had to nerf it slightly.
  • Guild Start Level | 5:
    Those of us who do not hate this point in the Silk Road when you start to level up his guild, but in Spetze we mad him start from lv 5 and now You don't have to waste your SP and donate GP any more!
  • Guild & Union Limits:
    The Spitze server team decided that we must change the number of players within the guild to 32 so as to increase the competition between the unions, and also change the number of friendly guilds to 2 guilds
  • Union chat for all Guild members:
    Masters can now give union chat authority to all members of their guild.
  • Available Fortress:
    Hotan,fortress are available .
  • Max Stack:
    We've increased stacks for each item in ٍSpetze game.
  • Auto Equipment:
    We've added this system to make the gameplay more comfortable and level up faster. We all know that it is hard to play a server without a normal auto equipment as a player myself I have experienced that multiple times, So we decided to make the auto equipment so it helps you out to level up faster, Your items will change automatically when you teleport and it will be, +5 fb It works from D1 to D9.
  • Permanent Buffs:
    It 's a good feature everyone likes to have in Spitze, has been added.
  • Honor Buffs :
    All these days mad it via job,But in Spitze it,s like old day ,via plvl,I know many will say what this crazy guy will say cheating is very easy,But let me tell you, I know that well,but i will do reset for it every 15 Day.
  • PC Limit.
    The maximum allowed number of clients you are allowed to open per PC are 3.
  • Purfication pill bugg :
    We have fixed this really <<famous>> bugg to offer you
    an even better gameplay!
  • Old School Staff :
    We have put all the things of the old school like [Old experience bar,Old School Capes,Old Alchemy window,Old Exchange window ], until we bring you back to the sweetest memories of the Silk Road
  • Top 200 :
    It is great to add this feature in Spitze so we urge everyone to compete at the beginning of the game and also you can win some silk first 200 players reach level 100 will get 150 silk.
  • Silk Per Hour&Event:
    Everyone will say crazy to us when we talk about this subject, but we promise you all that you will get a lot of free silk until you get 100% sure that we do not want to raise money, but this server is designed for your liking only and as an example you can get free silk by 3 ways
    The first way when you are active within the game every hour will be by the activist with us entered the game will get 1 silk and on the holiday will get double

The second way through the event which will be held within the game we have many of the event,s that will feel you pleasure and will explain these event,s later Follow us

The third point is also through the event which will be held on social networking pages Facebook and on our own blog as well.
  • Filter Features:

Spitze l Basic info

• RATES
    INFO VALUE
    EXP 15x
    SP 10x
    Job 7x
    Gold 5x
    Alchemy 1x
    ITEM DROP 5x
  • Introduction of job:
    Everyone has noticed that at the beginning of the dialogue we talked about our server being built on the system of Job. When we start talking about this part, we can not explain it completely in one point, but so that we can We will explain everything we will divide into several points and we will explain each point in detail, please follow us carefully and read it carefully

Is there HWID Limits ?
    Of course there is and it,s 1 when job suit is on .

what about Reverse in job mod ?
    I have been turned off Reverse in job mod.

Job Temple.
    One of those who liked the features that were created in the Silk Road, which can never be replaced, and that has been activated in Spitze Online and since we are a server built on the Job, we have to activate it, it is the point that brings comfort to the players inside the game, and there will also be a continuous competitor Inside, because it will be possible to kill inside them at any time and will need revenge. For this we modified the mob inside the temple functionality to fit the 100 server Cap.

Also you can get some SOS items easily as the proportion of them inside the temple is high on the outside.
    Also there are some tasks that will make you gain some silk and this will be explained later in this subject.

Job temple teleport
    We have moved the teleportation of the job temple to our main city, Donwhang,But it will not be in a safe area,You will have a cone until you reach it and you will know it is enabled if you press the letter (M).

Job Quest

1.Selket Wrath.
    Kill Selket to complete this quest. You don't need to kill the unique to complete it. All you need is to be on the party of the killer.

Reward: 1x of ech key, 50x elixirs of all kind & 1x Immortal Stone.

2.Neith's Wrath.
    Kill Neith to complete this quest. You don't need to kill the unique to complete it. All you need is to be on the party of the killer.

Reward: 1x of ech key, 100x elixirs of all kind & 2x Immortal Stone.

3.Anubis' Wrath.
    Kill Anubis to complete this quest. You don't need to kill the unique to complete it. All you need is to be on the party of the killer.

Reward: 1x of ech key, 150x elixirs of all kind & 3x Immortal Stone.

4. Isis' Wrath.
    Kill Isis to complete this quest. You don't need to kill the unique to complete it. All you need is to be on the party of the killer.

Reward: 1x of ech key, 200x elixirs of all kind & 4x Immortal Stone.

5.Bloody Fatal Combat .
    it will depends on killing real players inside the job temple and you will get a reward for that.
    What you have to do: Kill 20 opposite jobbers inside the job temple
    Reward: 5x of ech key, 200x elixirs of all kind & 2x Immortal Stone.

Spitze l Job Quest

Wanted System

Wanted system Since it is one of the most famous features that existed in the Silk Road, and as we are a server built on the system of the Job has been activated this old feature, but with a little modification to the son of the competition income stronger and better than the above, and to clarify it will divide it to some points .

1/You have to kill your enemies until you get Wanted buff, but on condition that you do not die.
    2 / You also have to multiply the kill because the system Wanted has 5 levels.
    3 / Each of these levels will give you a different Wanted buff.

KILLS BUFF
    Kill 10 opposite jobbers 1% all stats buff name Wanted Lv 1
    Kill 20 opposite jobbers 2% all stats buff name Wanted Lv 1
    Kill 30 opposite jobbers 3% all stats buff name Wanted Lv 1
    Kill 40 opposite jobbers 4% all stats buff name Wanted Lv 1
    Kill 50 opposite jobbers 5% all stats buff name Wanted Lv 1
    Spitze l Wanted System

Job Leveling:
    Everyone knows that the last level of Job in the Silk Road is 7 ,In Spitze, this point has been changed to suit the server system, so there is some pleasure,But change is here every one know From level 1 to 7 you level up simply by getting job exp. However after reaching level 7 the only way to level up is by getting job kills.
    Note:There is a system that prevents fraud

Spitze l Job Leveling

JobTitles:
    in Spitze top jobbers of every job union will receive some special titles with increased zerk damage.

Spitze l Job Title

• Introduction Sox:
    At this point we thought a lot and a lot about how it will be the system of the sucks, and what the players like in this system and what they hate, especially that all we have are only two types of sucks, do we have to add another type or not, and if we add will admire The players or not, what we will do in the next updates, and in the end we decided to have only two types of sucks and two[ Seal of Star, and Seal of Moon ],In the future there will be a third type[Seal Of Jupiter]

SOX Balance:
    Seal of Star (SOS) = last tier +1
    Seal of Moon (SOM) = last tier +3

How will you get Sox item?
    Let us divide this answer into two parts.

Seal of Star:
    You will get it buy droppable at Job Temple and 90+ monsters.

Seal of Moon:
    In order to get Som Weapon You must collect the following [SpitzePoint,SpitzeJewal]
    Where will I collect these things?
    [SpitzePoint] From complet Tread if you are Hunter/Treader or steal a tread if you Thife.
    [SpitzeJewel] From CTF/Battle Arena

Custom Glows
    As we believe glows are the most beloved thing in Silkroad regarding the weapons. It’s always been a challenge of “Who has a better glow?” That’s why we decided to have new cool ones.

Custom Glows

• Introduction Garden:
    Everyone will talk about what this garden is and what its importance inside the game, but let me explain to you what is important this garden is the only place through which you can find the keys to the boxes of the planets, when these boxes are opened, you can find inside some silk item some weapons or Clothes and also there is an opportunity to find some small boxes that fall from the monster inside the garden and these boxes may earn you some Silk item,And also ask you to clean the garden of these dirty monsters, because they hover around the tree and there are 3 unique take care of them, but if you kill them you will get good prizes.also you can find teleportation in downhang.

Spitze l Garden

Is it possible to know what these Box are and what is their format? canl you give me details about it?What keys should I collect until I open these boxes?
    In order to answer this question in detail, I must divide it so you can read it well.
    Let 's start with the names of the keys.
    Key Of Crisis
    Key Of Honor
    Key Of Judgement

Now let's get to know the names of the Box and what to give us.
    There are 5 types of boxes:
    Moon Chest :You will receive one random Moon equipment upon opening this chest!
    JNW Chest : Your daily dose of elixirs, stones, Seal Of Star equipment if you are lucky enough, good luck!
    Silver Box :Opening this box will give you one random silk item, good luck!
    Platinum Box :Opening this box will give you one random silk item, good luck!
    Gold Box:Opening this box will give you one random silk item, good luck!
    Now we know the names of the keys, the names of the boxes and what gives us

• Introduction Uniques :
    Hunting uniques is one of the most beautiful aspects of the Silk Road, from those who do not like Hunting Uniques, currently in Spitze has been added some Silk Item Dropped from uniques Like [ Tiger Girl, Uruchi , Isy etc ]Currently none of them will ever tire.

Normal uniques Like [ Tiger Girl, Uruchi , Isy etc ] :
    Everyone knows them because you have the chance to get from them 1 Immortal Stone From [crab&tg] 2 Immortal Stone [ Ivy/Uruchi ] 3 Immortal Stone [ Lord&Isy ] 4 Immortal Stone [ Demon&Medusa] and also you will get Silver Box from all of them .

Job Cave Uniques :
    Uniques that spawn inside job cave,They are all level 100 and would be almost impossible to kill solo, but you have the chance to get from them 4 Immortal Stone and Silver Box.

Garden Uniques :
    Uniques that spawn inside Garden Area,They are all level 100 and would be almost impossible to kill solo, but you have the chance to get from them 5X Immortal and Gold Box.

Arabia Uniques:
    spawn all over the map on random unique spawns. Those uniques really have some very worthy drops so we are pretty sure there will be many players hunting for them daily,you have the chance to get from them 6X Immortal and JVM Chest.

Spitze l Uniques

• Now I will explain to you everything inside NPC&Item Mall ,With all the details inside, follow us.

Devil Spirit.
    To prevent characters from getting over powered, devil got nerfed to 10%.

Model Switcher Item.
    Everyone knows this feature well It is one of the most beautiful features that were created inside the Silk Road, it allows players to change the shape of the weapons they own, to other forms, there are 12 types, we hope to admire you.
    How to use model switcher?
    lace your Item in the first slot in your inventory and use the scroll.

Immortal Stone.
    To prevent scam we applied only D10 immortal stones as well we change the icon.

Useful Scrolls.
    We have put some good Scrolls to help you in the game

Change name Scroll
    Str/Int reset Scroll
    Skill point reset Scroll
    Durability remover
    Job penalty remover
    Guild penalty remover
    Premium remover

Special NPCs
    We have added new NPcs n Donwhang City ,So in this NPcs You can buy items for Gold Or SpitzePoint/SpitzeJewal and also you will found some new Quest there now let me tell you name of ech npc and what you caan get from it.

Planet Seller Hyeon
    I am the richest man in the game! I got tons of seal of moons for sell my friend&alot of plant Box to. I can give you some but you have to bring me Spitze points, Spitze jewels and hmm gold of course

Gold Miner Wekro
    Welcome to my shop! I really love gold so please look at the awesome stuff I can sell you for some gold. I hope you buy some my friend.

Welcome! There are lots of precious avatar from around the world that you might be amazed at the sight of them. You want to look around? It's for free for seeing.

Titles Seller Cyania
    You can purchase the coolest titles from here

Quest Manger
    Here you can pick your Daily Quests.

Spitze l Npc&ItemMall

• Now let me introduce you to some Automatic Event :

Automatic Hide & Seek.
    Open his Door every 1 hour.
    Silk reward : 15 Silk each round.

Automatic Search & Destroy.
    Open his Door every 2 hour.
    Silk reward : 15 Silk each round.

Automatic Alchemy Event.
    Open his Door every 6 hour.
    Silk reward : 100 Silk .

Automatic Job War Event.
    Open his Door every 2 day.
    Silk reward : 150 Silk.

Automatic Survival Arena.
    One of our best events. It will take place twice per day, after the notice appears all you need to pm our Bot [registr] then he will telport you,Then you simply wear your PvP cape and start killing enemy players when he say it start.
    Silk reward : 50 Silk.

Automatic Lucky Party Number Event.
    Open his Door every 5 day.
    Silk reward : 20 Silk.

Spitze l Automatic Events Gallery

• In the beginning you should make it clear that your current web page is not the end, but it is a page for a period beta

The account that you will be making in beta won't be delete after it
    The client that you will be downloading in beta won't be change in
    grand opening

Ranking
    Rankings is something every Silkroad website should have. It is something players love to spend hours looking at him.
    • Top Players
    • Top Traders
    • Top Thieves
    • Top Hunters
    • Top Uniques
    • SoX Parts
    • Top Honor
  • At the end of the subject, I hope that you would like to be able to explain all the points in detail
    And there too Signature Event.
    Use our official signature as your own signature to get 100 Silk on grand opening.

Code:
    IGN : 

[URL="https://www.facebook.com/spitzesilkroad"][IMG=expandable: 0]http://i.epvpimg.com/ol9Hcab.jpg[/IMG][/URL]

Code:
    IGN : 

[URL="https://www.facebook.com/spitzesilkroad"][IMG=expandable: 0]http://i.epvpimg.com/ol9Hcab.jpg[/IMG][/URL]
Thanks
18 Users
Old 08/07/2017, 16:31   #2

elite*gold: 0
"The account that you will be making in beta won't be delete after it
grand opening "

So characters won't be deleted and their items and so on will remain the same ?
Old 08/07/2017, 16:34   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by ✘Felix1337✘ View Post
"The account that you will be making in beta won't be delete after it
grand opening "

So characters won't be deleted and their items and so on will remain the same ?
i mean the account not da characters mate, ofc all characters after beta done will deleted
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/07/2017, 16:40   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spitze.. View Post
i mean the account not da characters mate, ofc all characters after beta done will deleted
-Is there any reward for the open beta players ?

-Any skills balance done so we don't have a full int spear server ?

- Silk scrolls enabled ? no trade routes ?
Old 08/07/2017, 16:43   #5

Quote:
-Is there any reward for the open beta players ?

-Any skills balance done so we don't have a full int spear server ?
yes ,and i will add the balance today
- Silk scrolls enabled ? no trade routes ?
s there any reward for the open beta players ?
yes
Silk Scrolls ?no and maybe i will do a vote for it
Traade Routes ? i will open vote for it in our fourm when it up
Old 08/07/2017, 16:53   #6

elite*gold: 15
Wow great server I'm in
Download
Great ����
Old 08/07/2017, 16:58   #7

Quote:
yes
What is the reward ?

Can't register, The site gives me this error
"
Fatal error: Uncaught Error: Call to undefined function sqlsrv_connect() in C:\Apache24\htdocs\pserverCMSFull\public\_inc\conf ig.php:11 Stack trace: #0 C:\Apache24\htdocs\pserverCMSFull\public\reg.php(9 1): require_once() #1 {main} thrown in C:\Apache24\htdocs\pserverCMSFull\public\_inc\conf ig.php on line 11
"

And the download link redirect me to the site again.
Old 08/07/2017, 17:02   #8

Quote:
What is the reward ?

Can't register, The site gives me this error
"
Fatal error: Uncaught Error: Call to undefined function sqlsrv_connect() in C:\Apache24\htdocs\pserverCMSFull\public\_inc\conf ig.php:11 Stack trace: #0 C:\Apache24\htdocs\pserverCMSFull\public\reg.php(9 1): require_once() #1 {main} thrown in C:\Apache24\htdocs\pserverCMSFull\public\_inc\conf ig.php on line 11
"

And the download link redirect me to the site again.
about reward it will be 150 Silk
and reg+download will open Tomorrow

Quote:
Originally Posted by JekaBlue View Post
Wow great server I'm in
Download
Great ����
Welcome
Old 08/07/2017, 17:13   #9

Quote:
yes
How about makeing silk items non-tradeable so the server doesnt go p2w ?
Old 08/07/2017, 17:17   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by mkilic55 View Post
How about makeing silk items non-tradeable so the server doesnt go p2w ?
it,s hard to do it , but i removed silk scroll,s <in spitze you will not see some one saying Wts Spear for silk only now gold is important
Old 08/07/2017, 17:20   #11

So you are pretending to have a successful server copying Cronos features and changing the word "Cronos" for "Spitze"?

The only plus I see in this fail attempt of copy is that there aren't custom routes. That's nice.
Old 08/07/2017, 17:26   #12

Looks promising. I'll definately check it out.
Old 08/07/2017, 17:29   #13

seriously i can't see anything special about your server it just a copy of cronos or ruby or reality, same system, same features, good luck anyway
Old 08/07/2017, 17:35   #14

Quote:
Originally Posted by eyeliner View Post
seriously i can't see anything special about your server it just a copy of cronos or ruby or reality, same system, same features, good luck anyway
In the beginning, I thank you for your response,But let me clarify one point only. Most of the servers currently look like some of them + I did not copy any server,But I added the parts I saw that most players like
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chuckiecheese View Post
Looks promising. I'll definately check it out.
Welcome mate
Quote:
Originally Posted by JustNrik View Post
So you are pretending to have a successful server copying Cronos features and changing the word "Cronos" for "Spitze"?

The only plus I see in this fail attempt of copy is that there aren't custom routes. That's nice.
In the beginning, I thank you for your response,But let me clarify one point only. Most of the servers currently look like some of them + I did not copy any server,But I added the parts I saw that most players like,also i hate new tread rout and most of us also.
Old 08/07/2017, 17:58   #15

Good job
Thanks
1 User
Closed Thread

Tags
cap 100, ch only, d10 eq, d10 old school