Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server > SRO PServer Advertising
You last visited: Today at 21:54

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Laonar | Cap 80 | CH | Team play based | Innovative events | Grand opening 29th July

Discussion on Laonar | Cap 80 | CH | Team play based | Innovative events | Grand opening 29th July within the SRO PServer Advertising forum part of the SRO Private Server category.

Closed Thread

Old 08/12/2017, 22:44   #661

elite*gold: 0
[13:19:19] (Global)[GM]artor1us: Hey my guys!
[13:19:33] (Global)[GM]artor1us: Today at 18.00 server time Escape the maze will be hosted!
[13:19:49] (Global)[GM]artor1us: If you have a ticket get ready! Moon Weapon Box is the reward!
2 WEEKS UR SERVER IS UP AND STILL THIS GODDAMMIT EVENT DOESNT WORK. WE WANT MOON WEPS, NOWHERE IN UR ADVERTISMENT THREAD U WRITE THAT THIS EVENT WONT WORK FOR X AMOUNT OF TIME.......
Old 08/13/2017, 02:53   #662

Laonar died
Old 08/13/2017, 03:46   #663

Quote:
Originally Posted by djeska View Post
Laonar died
Says who?
Old 08/14/2017, 15:23   #664

Edit: Silk per hour does not work currently?
Also looking for a guild, pm me.
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/15/2017, 13:51   #665

Hey guys there is more information about today's update:

- Added stat reset scroll to item mall
- Added weapon switch scroll to item mall
- All cities have 10% Tax for Jangan Fortress
- Thief Boss Kalia no longer will be immune to debuffs
- Disabled Battle Arena and removed from Moons price
- Added Escape the Maze ticket to FFA, Just Survive and Lottery winners
- Fixed autoequipment problem with plvled chars
- Increased damage to Thieves NPC
- Fixed crit stats to SoS weapons
- Fatigue event will spawn less mobs
- Fixed daily top jobbbers
- Improved lottery information
- Fixed snowshield cooldown after using Reverse return scroll

Thank you my guys! I hope you enjoy it! <3
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/15/2017, 23:56   #666

silks per hour doesnt work, im already online a lot of hours and nothing... 80lv ofc.
Old 08/16/2017, 02:37   #667

This server is on the way out...

I got banned for saying that the server will probably die when Electus beta opens. I didn't even mean it in a bad or insulting way but the GM's are ******* children and take forever to reply even when dealing with a matter of someone not receiving thier silk. xD I regret donating $30 to this ****** server. Don't come here guys, it's bad.

Here is a great picture for you guys
Old 08/16/2017, 13:17   #668

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baboon_King View Post
I got banned for saying that the server will probably die when Electus beta opens. I didn't even mean it in a bad or insulting way but the GM's are ******* children and take forever to reply even when dealing with a matter of someone not receiving thier silk. xD I regret donating $30 to this ****** server. Don't come here guys, it's bad.

i came
Old 08/16/2017, 14:37   #669

Quote:
Originally Posted by Klocek12355 View Post
silks per hour doesnt work, im already online a lot of hours and nothing... 80lv ofc.
Silk/h is working for everybody!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Baboon_King View Post
I got banned for saying that the server will probably die when Electus beta opens. I didn't even mean it in a bad or insulting way but the GM's are fucking children and take forever to reply even when dealing with a matter of someone not receiving thier silk. xD I regret donating $30 to this shitty server. Don't come here guys, it's bad.

Sorry that's not true, you weren't that friendly when you started insulting the server and announcing other one. And now you are wasting your time to lie in our thread, that's not good man. I'm sorry about you regret playing with us, we are doing our best.
Have a nice day
Old 08/16/2017, 16:04   #670

Quote:
Originally Posted by artor1us View Post
Silk/h is working for everybody!
Not for me, but it doesn't matter now because I resigned. With 400 players around and due to the fact that you are able to connect 6 and not only 2 clients there are only about 50 active players.
The server was fine and stable from day two, but you really need more players.
Old 08/16/2017, 16:50   #671

Yeah, for me doesn't work too. No silks per hour.
Old 08/16/2017, 17:21   #672

Dear all my guys,

We hereby would like to inform you that the end of Laonar has come due to the fact that another big server is opening very soon and like 80% of our players left to play it. It has also closed due to the fact that server was becoming unactive and incoming donations weren't enough to cover the server fees. If anyone feels like he wants to chargeback, we have no problem with it, just contact us on Facebook and we'll do it right away.

We have given our best and i'm satisfied about that, we will start working from now on to bring a better server in a nearby future.

I would like to say thanks to my team because this wouldn't have been possible without their effort:
Main developer - Craine
developer - Baka
developer - OverNuker
In-game GM - Misako
In-game GM - Hydra
Events and system designer and investor - artor1us

Thank you all for being part of Laonar! I hope to see you all in a future!

Have a nice day,
Laonar Crew
Thanks
3 Users
Old 08/16/2017, 17:33   #673

Quote:
Dear all my guys,

We hereby would like to inform you that the end of Laonar has come due to the fact that another big server is opening very soon and like 80% of our players left to play it. It has also closed due to the fact that server was becoming unactive and incoming donations weren't enough to cover the server fees. If anyone feels like he wants to chargeback, we have no problem with it, just contact us on Facebook and we'll do it right away.

We have given our best and i'm satisfied about that, we will start working from now on to bring a better server in a nearby future.

I would like to say thanks to my team because this wouldn't have been possible without their effort:
Main developer - Craine
developer - Baka
developer - OverNuker
In-game GM - Misako
In-game GM - Hydra

Have a nice day,
Laonar Crew
Bad news for Aggressiv guild we loved that server and we hope that u guys bring out a new fcking awesome server again <3
Thanks
2 Users
Old 08/16/2017, 17:57   #674

Quote:
Dear all my guys,

Main developer - Craine
developer - Baka
developer - OverNuker
In-game GM - Misako
In-game GM - Hydra

Have a nice day,
Laonar Crew
Pathetic, Craine was saying that he's not a part of this server and only helping you guys. That's not nice how you're dealing with players, you should learn from other servers because if you'll keep doing that **** nobody will ever trust u
Old 08/16/2017, 18:40   #675

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carillon View Post
Pathetic, Craine was saying that he's not a part of this server and only helping you guys. That's not nice how you're dealing with players, you should learn from other servers because if you'll keep doing that **** nobody will ever trust u
At the beginning he wasn't part of it, we needed him to develope events and we paid for it. After that we realized that he's very good at it and joined him to the team.
Closed Thread