Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server > SRO PServer Advertising
You last visited: Today at 01:09

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Pioneer Reunion • CAP 105 • Brand New and unique Systems • 274 Server Files • 24/7

Discussion on Pioneer Reunion • CAP 105 • Brand New and unique Systems • 274 Server Files • 24/7 within the SRO PServer Advertising forum part of the SRO Private Server category.

Closed Thread

Old 05/21/2017, 20:02   #16

elite*gold: 0
well done whait for the great open
Old 05/21/2017, 20:02   #17

Quote:
Originally Posted by Midnight ™ View Post
It isn't opened yet.
client no open
Old 05/21/2017, 20:03   #18

Old 05/21/2017, 21:19   #19

Cmon why this fckin useless ****** new job system for turks?
Old 05/21/2017, 21:24   #20

elite*gold: 212
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lochu125 View Post
Cmon why this fckin useless ****** new job system for turks?
Did you read about the edits or watch the trailer? It's not useless anymore!
Old 05/21/2017, 21:46   #21

Finally they arrive news of the server, unfortunately they continue with the idea of the loyality points, option that is not very functional and that differentiates the acquisition of items in the item mall between those who can donate to buy vip silk and those who can not who will be enough Conditioned by this, besides that the free bot with which they are counting is still very incomplete, respecting the effort of its creator, it still lacks much to be used as a bot in the game, now it will come some to say, that killing only And doing quest you get silk coins with which you can buy things in the npc, ok, but what if I need to reset the stast or the skils? I need VIP SILK, right? Then who can use it? Only those who can pay for it, this and that the only feasible bots are payment put that negative point that leads us to think that it is a pay2win server
Thanks
2 Users
Old 05/21/2017, 21:55   #22

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yastre View Post
Finally they arrive news of the server, unfortunately they continue with the idea of the loyality points, option that is not very functional and that differentiates the acquisition of items in the item mall between those who can donate to buy vip silk and those who can not who will be enough Conditioned by this, besides that the free bot with which they are counting is still very incomplete, respecting the effort of its creator, it still lacks much to be used as a bot in the game, now it will come some to say, that killing only And doing quest you get silk coins with which you can buy things in the npc, ok, but what if I need to reset the stast or the skils? I need VIP SILK, right? Then who can use it? Only those who can pay for it, this and that the only feasible bots are payment put that negative point that leads us to think that it is a pay2win server
Mate selling just these stuff for vip doesnt mean that its pay2win. Ofc server owner needs some amount of money to keep the server going. But you can also buy VIP with gold in game. Ofc donators will get advantage in EVERY game. You cant really prevent that.
Old 05/21/2017, 21:58   #23

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yastre View Post
Well If you saw that the whole new alchemysystem is job-based and you can only get those alchemy items through crafting, it has changed that donators could make alchemy easier than others.
If you see the skill & stat reset as a pay2win feature I can not agree with you. As well you can create a new character or just choose your build at the beginning.
Sure it is only available for donators, but that doesn't really influence something. I also please you to undestand that we have to get some in-come somewhere as well.
Old 05/21/2017, 22:06   #24

Quote:
Originally Posted by Midnight ™ View Post
Well If you saw that the whole new alchemysystem is job-based and you can only get those alchemy items through crafting, it has changed that donators could make alchemy easier than others.
If you see the skill & stat reset as a pay2win feature I can not agree with you. As well you can create a new character or just choose your build at the beginning.
Sure it is only available for donators, but that doesn't really influence something. I also please you to undestand that we have to get some in-come somewhere as well.
Friend, in my commentary I mean the generalized idea that in a private server it is sought that both donors and free gamer have the same conditions of play and the same opportunities, Pioneer has been a great server, played for a long time and I have I have been waiting for them to be like many other people, just as I mentioned them I give them my point of view and I give them the opinion of a free gamer, which agrees with the opinion of my friends with whom I used to Play pioneer, Anyway I wish you the best of luck and you can be successful in your company
Old 05/21/2017, 22:45   #25

Sounds great, I'm up for a new system and a change in silkroad. But will the beta give us any options to fully test the features? I don't feel like leveling up to 105 in order to test if everything works.
Old 05/21/2017, 23:12   #26

When u close server ?
Old 05/21/2017, 23:12   #27

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bullit93 View Post
Sounds great, I'm up for a new system and a change in silkroad. But will the beta give us any options to fully test the features? I don't feel like leveling up to 105 in order to test if everything works.
Well yes, due it's beta just tell us what you'd like to test or try out and we'll provide you the required conditions for that
Old 05/21/2017, 23:16   #28

Im In tho!But I still have that doubt in balance builds ,Gonna test it and give ya my opinion abt it,GoodJob Pioneer Team & Keep it up!
Well done Manuel ^^
Niveda is everywhere ^^ cya later
Old 05/22/2017, 02:08   #29

pay more gain more ?

Thanks
1 User
Old 05/22/2017, 02:28   #30

Job sistem can u delete it !!! or fM 10 dg because so much time .We cant do all think.Do a bit easly pls ty
Closed Thread

Tags
job based, play2win, pserver, silkroad, sro