Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server > SRO PServer Advertising
You last visited: Today at 05:01

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Reopen Clash Online l Degree 9 | Chinese Race | Job Based | 24 of July

Discussion on Reopen Clash Online l Degree 9 | Chinese Race | Job Based | 24 of July within the SRO PServer Advertising forum part of the SRO Private Server category.

Closed Thread

Old 05/20/2017, 23:45   #1006

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by 0MAXOU0 View Post
This is good, long term server ? There are a professionnal team who listen the comunauty ?
GM team working really good job ,there are no bugs ,even if something show up it is fixed in 20-30min max ... as player and supporter on server i can tell you that everything i got as idea from players was considered for update ,as well as the post on facebook page about update ... GM will not add something that players dont like ,,,

hope you will join here ,because if you read forum ,there are so many comments that tell you this is good server ..

Quote:
Originally Posted by NaniChirGelair View Post
yea buying it all w/o working means pay2win...

so if i join server and charge good amount of silk, i will be able to make full som set weapon prem devil etc. just in 1 day.

Thats fcking pay2win.

WTF else you were expecting for pay2win? pay 2 gm for good weapon? lol arab kidz.

well ,if you charge good amount of silk you can get everything in one day ,its true ,,, but please tell me is there any server that you have played and you couldnt do anything with silk ? ...

players are making tons of silk per day ,its all free silk from server ,,, and to be honest ,you dont need to pay silk to get full moon ,you need 2 days to play hard and there you are ... activity is well rewarded ...
Old 05/20/2017, 23:47   #1007

Quote:
Originally Posted by WrathOfTheTitans View Post
Server inspection between 3 ~ 5 hours to add new update.
Make a note about the update please!
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/21/2017, 00:21   #1008

Quote:
Originally Posted by minadir View Post
GM team working really good job ,there are no bugs ,even if something show up it is fixed in 20-30min max ... as player and supporter on server i can tell you that everything i got as idea from players was considered for update ,as well as the post on facebook page about update ... GM will not add something that players dont like ,,,

hope you will join here ,because if you read forum ,there are so many comments that tell you this is good server ..

well ,if you charge good amount of silk you can get everything in one day ,its true ,,, but please tell me is there any server that you have played and you couldnt do anything with silk ? ...

players are making tons of silk per day ,its all free silk from server ,,, and to be honest ,you dont need to pay silk to get full moon ,you need 2 days to play hard and there you are ... activity is well rewarded ...

whether i play "2" days full actively and get final items so everyone can,its not longterm.

anyway. i wish you enjoy your game. you got my point.

and, yea devias wasn't pay2win,
ecsro wasn't pay2win,

players wants too easy server i can see that. but currently advertising servers are just 1-2 weeks server.cus its too fking easy to go final items.
Old 05/21/2017, 00:29   #1009

Quote:
whether i play "2" days full actively and get final items so everyone can,its not longterm.

anyway. i wish you enjoy your game. you got my point.

and, yea devias wasn't pay2win,
ecsro wasn't pay2win,

players wants too easy server i can see that. but currently advertising servers are just 1-2 weeks server.cus its too fking easy to go final items.
Agree with you everyone want **** too fast and when it's too hard they leave, and then it's too easy leave after 2 weeks too. welcome on sro community
Old 05/21/2017, 02:22   #1010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Larapta View Post
Agree with you everyone want **** too fast and when it's too hard they leave, and then it's too easy leave after 2 weeks too. welcome on sro community

+111111
Old 05/21/2017, 03:24   #1011

Quote:
yea buying it all w/o working means pay2win...

so if i join server and charge good amount of silk, i will be able to make full som set weapon prem devil etc. just in 1 day.

Thats fcking pay2win.

WTF else you were expecting for pay2win? pay 2 gm for good weapon? lol arab kidz.
it's pay2win ? I didn't donate 1$ and after 2 days am full som with prem.. go away don't play here fckin kid
Old 05/21/2017, 03:30   #1012

how much longer for update to end?
Old 05/21/2017, 05:11   #1013

Server will be online after 1 or 2 hours maximum.
Sorry for downtime
Old 05/21/2017, 05:57   #1014

while its updating, you mind posting the change log!
Old 05/21/2017, 07:07   #1015

**** why a Saturday tho?
Old 05/21/2017, 07:18   #1016

i want sun items
Old 05/21/2017, 07:23   #1017

Quote:
Originally Posted by WrathOfTheTitans View Post
Server will be online after 1 or 2 hours maximum.
Sorry for downtime
that is thew news ???
Old 05/21/2017, 07:36   #1018

well its been over 2 hours.. maybe you meant 1-2 hours minimum?
Old 05/21/2017, 07:59   #1019

3 hour and still nothink 0 info
Old 05/21/2017, 08:30   #1020

Update #1 (21/05/2017)
  • Added Model Switcher (Dg. 12 ~ 13) and Character Effect (Blue & Yellow) in Item Mall.
  • Added Increase Alchemy Scroll in Item Mall.
  • Added Full Blue Scroll in Item Mall.
  • Added Devil Spirit (S) and Advanced Elixir (B) in Magic pop.
  • Added missing moon equipment in Clash Point Item Manager.
  • Added new rooms for Pvp and Job War Event.
  • Added Magic Pop Card in Arena Item Manager.
  • Added random silk reward for each completing trade.
  • Changed glows for +11, +12, +13 and +14
  • Removed Dimension Hole (FGW Keys) from Clash Point Item Manager and Added it in Arena Item Manager.
  • Disabled trade from all towns except Jangan to Hotan and the opposite.
  • increased SOX drop rate.
  • Increased probability Bicheon - Flying Stone Smash (from 18% to 25%)
  • Increased probability Bicheon - Lighting Chain (from 20% to 30%).
  • Increased union chat limit to 32.
  • Fixed all degree 9 items (Phy & Mag reinforce).
  • Fixed Roc (STR / INT) drops.

Pvp War (Room)
This event working every 4 hours, This system depends on your kills and it goes like the following:
You can't get reward's if you killed the same characters more than 3 times and goes the same if you killed more than 30 kills per-event. Your level must be 85 or above.
Reward: 1 Arena coins per kill (You will get the reward in your storage)

Job War (Room)
This event working every 4 hours, This system depends on your kills and it goes like the following:
You can't get reward's if you killed the same characters more than 3 times and goes the same if you killed more than 30 kills per-event. Your level must be 85 or above.
Reward: 4 Honor , 6 Clash and 4 Job Points per kill

Devil Spirit's Grade (S)
We decided to change the status of Devil's & Angel Spirit (S) so it won't be that overpowered. You can get it from magic pop only.

Glows
Here is the new glows for +11 to +14

Job Based (Trading)
For each completing trade the trader and the hunter will be rewarded. If the thief steals the trade, the thief will be rewarded instead of them. You can't get the reward for more than 20 trades per day and you don't have to restart your character any more to get the reward. Your level must be 85 or above and you need to be a member of the academy system and for your registering it will be from any storage. Trade route from jangan to hotan and the opposite. taxes will be at fortress of course.
Reward's from each trade will be: (3) Honor , (5) Clash , (1~5) Random Silk and (3) Job Points.

Magic POP
Since this system was boring and it was useless as we promised to be special, this system got improved by us to make it more fun. You will play only on one Item Called "Lottery" and You will get it 100%, then you will change it from magic pop Guide Gori. Magic POP Card drop from uniques donwhang cave and Might Roc only, and also you can get it by arena coin and gold from Arena Item Manager. here is a list of the awesome item's that you will get.

New Items [Advanced (B) & Devil Spirit's (S)]
Magic Pop is the only way to get this items.

The Strongest Unique (The Mighty Rock)

There are 1 for (STR) and 1 for (INT), We have modified it to fit a cap 90 server. Drops are 10x Magic Pop and Silver Magic PoP Card

Thanks
1 User