Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server > SRO PServer Advertising
You last visited: Today at 20:19

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Exanic | 100 Cap | CH/EU | Job Based | OldSchool | 26/02/2017

Discussion on Exanic | 100 Cap | CH/EU | Job Based | OldSchool | 26/02/2017 within the SRO PServer Advertising forum part of the SRO Private Server category.

Closed Thread

Old 02/24/2017, 00:01   #331

elite*gold: 0
Web still not work, i cant register or download cient, w t f?
Old 02/24/2017, 00:08   #332

to much custom **** =(
Old 02/24/2017, 00:26   #333

Well for me those customs arent bad.
Add 1-9dg weapons cos eu need 2 weapons
Make higher mob spawn rate cos its low in takla, karakoram, (bug good in jg cave)
Old 02/24/2017, 00:40   #334

All those turk from eagle coming exanic sad .. them gonna abuse or play 200v1 or someshiit + global full turk
Old 02/24/2017, 01:29   #335

is there HP&MP Grain For Eu? dont say no or you Destroying The Eu Builds with this China Balance!!
Old 02/24/2017, 01:52   #336

@
btw.
I don't think all these EU skill edits are gonna work to balance them.
They might do in 1vs1 Pvp, but still a EU can kill a CH easy in a 1vs1 pvp if played right.
When jobbing or at FW, people will group and fight as a group, pick people mostly 1by1.

About the warrior:
Sprint assault ''nerf'' won't matter that much, it's just a gap closer to come close to your target and ofcourse try to knockback for interruption of their skill. wow.
But hey just switch to axe, another stun + bleed, switch to 2h and do dare devil.
Don't need to mention the 5% nerf on turn rising to knock down.
Remember still got crit increase.

Oh wow fences, great, can't use them in 1vs1 only in a party to buff someone.
Hmm, yeah, increase the cooldown, will fix it to balance right? No it wont. it still absorps alot of dmg.

Iron and Mana skin yeah great in a 1vs1, but mostly u don't use em, but who cares.. use them and run around for 2 minutes and you can use them again.

About the rogue:
In 1vs1 pvp's still does a huge crit, so w/e u do to this one, crit crit crit.
So the 10% decrease it's okay but still.. rog/warlock debuff crit bye.
In jobbing and fw.. can be 1 hitted with these extreme and desperate on.

About the wizard:
You take 5% dmg away for 10% health.. 5% dmg decrease compared to 10% health increase won't matter.
1vs1 pvps, glasscannon, bb.
In jobbing or FW, gets buffed by a warrior, yeah nice we all know this is just a powermachine in these things.
But imagine if a warrior can only buff for 30% absorption instead of like 60%? and the wizard has Life Turnover on? Easier to kill isn't it?

About the warlock:
We all know how strong the debuffs of a warlock is.
People take this together with rogue or warrior, debuff someone and just try to 1 hit.
How about, decrease the Disease probability on Vampire Touch and Vampire kiss.
Not only the probability but also decrease the amount of HP Absorption.
But, what if a warlock is int with cleric?, well you already say it.. warlock with cleric, he can heal from cleric.

About the bard:
Really this meters decreased? I understand people use them in pvp, but the bard just puts no cape on and trace the pvper to buff.
In job or fw? Like anyone brings a bard with jobbing.. a few hits and the tambours are gone.
And for FW.. well you can still trace.

Last but not least CLERIC:
Clerics are kinda the standard 2nd mastery in every eu build.
These ''nerfs'' they are good, but actually not that good. why?
Well.. cleric does A LOT of healing as we all know.
Reducing healing cycles heal amount won't help since there are other heals on this mastery too, not mentioning vigors.
When in job or fw.. there is never just 1 cleric in the party as I already said cleric is kinda a standard mastery in every build.
So if there are like 6 sub-clerics in your party, these ''nerfs'' won't mean much

My suggestion is the following, based on your current europe adjustments:

Warrior:
Make the skins and screens of the warrior mastery hit depended.
So the skins and screens can absorp a certain amount of hits and then they are gone, just like ice/fire wall from ch.
Skins like absorp 5 phy/mag skills, screens like 10 phy/mag skills.
About the fences put them down to like 30%, quota to like 45%. nerfing range on quota won't help.

Rogue:
Nothing, unchanged.

Wizard:
Nothing, unchanged.
Earth fence down to 35% phy absorp.

Warlock:
Decrease the amount of healing Vampire Kiss and Vampire Touch does (These STR builds mostly rely on it, to heal a bit).
Decrease the probability of disease.

Bard:
Nothing, unchanged.

Cleric:
Nothing, unchanged.
It is good as it is now.

Europese in general:
Add a ''buff'' for eu character, which they obtain as soon they equip their jobsuit or enter fortress war.
But what kind of ''buff''? It ain't a buff, it is a nerf.
Nerf their healing RECEIVED by 25%.
Joymax didn't gave them a 15 sec pot cooldown for a reason, I believe the EU power lays down in their heals, the amount they heal and receive.

Example:
If a cleric heals a warrior for 10k health, with jobsuit on and/or in FW the warrior won't gain 10k but 7,5k.

TL;DR
Nerf EU with a 25% healing received when equipping jobsuit or entering FW.
Thanks
4 Users
Old 02/24/2017, 02:02   #337

Quote:
Originally Posted by tsqaured View Post
@
btw.
I don't think all these EU skill edits are gonna work to balance them.
They might do in 1vs1 Pvp, but still a EU can kill a CH easy in a 1vs1 pvp if played right.
When jobbing or at FW, people will group and fight as a group, pick people mostly 1by1.

About the warrior:
Sprint assault ''nerf'' won't matter that much, it's just a gap closer to come close to your target and ofcourse try to knockback for interruption of their skill. wow.
But hey just switch to axe, another stun + bleed, switch to 2h and do dare devil.
Don't need to mention the 5% nerf on turn rising to knock down.
Remember still got crit increase.

Oh wow fences, great, can't use them in 1vs1 only in a party to buff someone.
Hmm, yeah, increase the cooldown, will fix it to balance right? No it wont. it still absorps alot of dmg.

Iron and Mana skin yeah great in a 1vs1, but mostly u don't use em, but who cares.. use them and run around for 2 minutes and you can use them again.

About the rogue:
In 1vs1 pvp's still does a huge crit, so w/e u do to this one, crit crit crit.
So the 10% decrease it's okay but still.. rog/warlock debuff crit bye.
In jobbing and fw.. can be 1 hitted with these extreme and desperate on.

About the wizard:
You take 5% dmg away for 10% health.. 5% dmg decrease compared to 10% health increase won't matter.
1vs1 pvps, glasscannon, bb.
In jobbing or FW, gets buffed by a warrior, yeah nice we all know this is just a powermachine in these things.
But imagine if a warrior can only buff for 30% absorption instead of like 60%? and the wizard has Life Turnover on? Easier to kill isn't it?

About the warlock:
We all know how strong the debuffs of a warlock is.
People take this together with rogue or warrior, debuff someone and just try to 1 hit.
How about, decrease the Disease probability on Vampire Touch and Vampire kiss.
Not only the probability but also decrease the amount of HP Absorption.
But, what if a warlock is int with cleric?, well you already say it.. warlock with cleric, he can heal from cleric.

About the bard:
Really this meters decreased? I understand people use them in pvp, but the bard just puts no cape on and trace the pvper to buff.
In job or fw? Like anyone brings a bard with jobbing.. a few hits and the tambours are gone.
And for FW.. well you can still trace.

Last but not least CLERIC:
Clerics are kinda the standard 2nd mastery in every eu build.
These ''nerfs'' they are good, but actually not that good. why?
Well.. cleric does A LOT of healing as we all know.
Reducing healing cycles heal amount won't help since there are other heals on this mastery too, not mentioning vigors.
When in job or fw.. there is never just 1 cleric in the party as I already said cleric is kinda a standard mastery in every build.
So if there are like 6 sub-clerics in your party, these ''nerfs'' won't mean much

My suggestion is the following, based on your current europe adjustments:

Warrior:
Make the skins and screens of the warrior mastery hit depended.
So the skins and screens can absorp a certain amount of hits and then they are gone, just like ice/fire wall from ch.
Skins like absorp 5 phy/mag skills, screens like 10 phy/mag skills.
About the fences put them down to like 30%, quota to like 45%. nerfing range on quota won't help.

Rogue:
Nothing, unchanged.

Wizard:
Nothing, unchanged.
Earth fence down to 35% phy absorp.

Warlock:
Decrease the amount of healing Vampire Kiss and Vampire Touch does (These STR builds mostly rely on it, to heal a bit).
Decrease the probability of disease.

Bard:
Nothing, unchanged.

Cleric:
Nothing, unchanged.
It is good as it is now.

Europese in general:
Add a ''buff'' for eu character, which they obtain as soon they equip their jobsuit or enter fortress war.
But what kind of ''buff''? It ain't a buff, it is a nerf.
Nerf their healing RECEIVED by 25%.
Joymax didn't gave them a 15 sec pot cooldown for a reason, I believe the EU power lays down in their heals, the amount they heal and receive.

Example:
If a cleric heals a warrior for 10k health, with jobsuit on and/or in FW the warrior won't gain 10k but 7,5k.

TL;DR
Nerf EU with a 25% healing received when equipping jobsuit or entering FW.
I got it , you hate euros, just go and play chin server...even joymax can't make it fair for all builds/races.
Old 02/24/2017, 02:12   #338

Quote:
Originally Posted by cariocas View Post
I got it , you hate euros, just go and play chin server...even joymax can't make it fair for all builds/races.
Where do you see I hate euro's? I am just giving a suggestion about balancing EU's compared to CH chars.
EU's do more damage as CH's we all know that, giving CH more masteries won't bring balance either.
Only creates more unbalanced CH vs. CH as EU vs. CH.

Giving CH a 10% buff vs EU won't either balance it, since cleric as sub still heals alot so the 10% incr is useless.
If you go too high with this kind of buffs for CH you make CH OP compared to EU.

So there has to be another way of ''balancing'', and I thought about healings received.
Ofcourse there is no way you can make it 100% balanced, but atleast you can try.
And I think the solution lays by HEALINGS, HEALINGS and again HEALINGS... RECEIVED.
Not the potion ones, but the ones from cleric skills.
Old 02/24/2017, 06:44   #339

[Rage] = ExcelGate <3
Old 02/24/2017, 07:34   #340

elite*gold: 2700
Received Thanks: 1,894
Sorry for the inconvenience. Everybody was sleeping and the website randomly went down. We should be back shortly.

All suggestions have been collected and sent to the dev.

Website is up once again sorry.

Old 02/24/2017, 08:37   #341

elite*gold: 350
Received Thanks: 1,186
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dizz’ View Post
Sorry for the inconvenience. Everybody was sleeping and the website randomly went down. We should be back shortly.

All suggestions have been collected and sent to the dev.

Website is up once again sorry.

Voodoo is level 101

Old 02/24/2017, 08:41   #342

Quote:
Originally Posted by B1QB0SS :3 View Post
Voodoo is level 101

He prob got plvled by gm thats why.
Old 02/24/2017, 08:43   #343

Quote:
He prob got plvled by gm thats why.
that's what i thought. cant view player profile check the error in the image or send it to your web dev
Old 02/24/2017, 08:58   #344

Quote:
Originally Posted by B1QB0SS :3 View Post
that's what i thought. cant view player profile check the error in the image or send it to your web dev
Ye we know we will fix it Easy fix we just need something from dev.
Old 02/24/2017, 09:14   #345

Quote:
Ye we know we will fix it Easy fix we just need something from dev.
pro team (Y)
Closed Thread

Tags
100 cap ch/eu, exanic, job based, silkroad