Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server > SRO PServer Advertising
You last visited: Today at 10:59

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Ruby Online | 100 Cap | CH | Job Based | Active Community | Phase II Update

Discussion on Ruby Online | 100 Cap | CH | Job Based | Active Community | Phase II Update within the SRO PServer Advertising forum part of the SRO Private Server category.

Closed Thread

Old 03/01/2017, 08:58   #571

elite*gold: 71
Received Thanks: 1,099
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rageaholic View Post
If this server is dead whats the next good 1?
The server is not dead, you can go ingame and check it by yourself then decide.

Ruby's database is new, clean, we did it from zero. We know we did some mistakes here n there but we'll surely provide a way better server next time. We kept doing improvements over time and we'll keep doing improvements until we lose all our players.

We know that we might have let some of you down but like I said, we'll surely provide a better server next time. Though Ruby is still much fun (might not be for old players)

If you have any suggestions, do not hesitate to suggest.
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/01/2017, 16:13   #572

elite*gold: 0
sorry, im noob :D

Where can i dimension hole find? 5x kill dimension pillars and nothing dimension hole...
Old 03/01/2017, 16:21   #573

NPC left from Storage between Storage and Protector Shop.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 03/01/2017, 16:26   #574

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flavius92 View Post
NPC left from Storage between Storage and Protector Shop.
Thanks!
Old 03/01/2017, 22:56   #575

Why is everyone selling their chars/quitting now? I can't even look at global for 2 mins without seeing "WTS MOON CHAR"
Is it for Exanic? Didn't that server fail horribly at launch? I am so confused.
Old 03/01/2017, 23:38   #576

elite*gold: 2700
Received Thanks: 1,894
Quote:
Originally Posted by ftbllrp View Post
Why is everyone selling their chars/quitting now? I can't even look at global for 2 mins without seeing "WTS MOON CHAR"
Is it for Exanic? Didn't that server fail horribly at launch? I am so confused.
nah people tend to sell chars with som couz som items are not tradable. People are willing to pay a lot of silk for those chars as you need +3 weeks to get som weopon
Old 03/01/2017, 23:45   #577

I've had a strange bug with Sbot. I was +ing my sos garm legs, but sbot didnt use the immo and I lost the item. It had 100% phy def, but Faunus told me that the GM's cant give it back with phy def 100% again. Why is that? It was my only gear part with 100% on it and I heard from my guild mates that more people had this. Could a GM look into this?

Both "keep immortal when 5+" and "stop when there is no immo" left were checked and I had 11 immo's in my inventory.
Old 03/02/2017, 01:29   #578

Quote:
Originally Posted by jweetogh View Post
I've had a strange bug with Sbot. I was +ing my sos garm legs, but sbot didnt use the immo and I lost the item. It had 100% phy def, but Faunus told me that the GM's cant give it back with phy def 100% again. Why is that? It was my only gear part with 100% on it and I heard from my guild mates that more people had this. Could a GM look into this?

Both "keep immortal when 5+" and "stop when there is no immo" left were checked and I had 11 immo's in my inventory.
you and your type people abusing this so hard, who started this ****?
dont do auto alchemy then use another tool, what the hell, try +9 +11 item to +10 +12 then lost and say forgot to add, sbot bug etc, STOP
Old 03/02/2017, 01:39   #579

Subdawg its not about the plussing, It should be +0 ofcourse because it failed. But it shouldnt have destroyed my item with the stats (%). What tool are you talking about? This could happen with every tool. It could even happen when not using a tool. Dont talk so big, it could happen one day to you and then you would know how it feels.

After talking with Foberious ingame I get the item back (+0 ofcourse) with the same stats (%). I suppose this happened after carefully checking the logs, so a big thanks Foberious!
Old 03/02/2017, 14:54   #580

Hi all, ours guilds are looking for nice active english speaking people pm Zibation or Zoulette. Have a nice day
Old 03/02/2017, 14:56   #581

Plusing is much more easier once you get premium. Don't ever try to plus without premium
Old 03/02/2017, 16:12   #582

Pack up and move on peeps... The owner already talking about his next server.. xD Is my MBA looking flashy yet? Because at least I know a fool when I see one.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Locklyon View Post
but we'll surely provide a way better server next time.

we'll surely provide a better server next time.

If you have any suggestions, do not hesitate to suggest.
My suggestion is go to school and learn some **** before you open another retarded server. Because next time you open a server people will post OLD1337's video and it's all over then.
Old 03/02/2017, 16:17   #583

elite*gold: 680
Received Thanks: 1,310
Quote:
Originally Posted by helterskelter69 View Post
Pack up and move on peeps... The owner already talking about his next server.. xD Is my MBA looking flashy yet? Because at least I know a fool when I see one.

My suggestion is go to school and learn some **** before you open another retarded server. Because next time you open a server people will post OLD1337's video and it's all over then.
I got huge experience on players like you sadly. I thought all crying kids are gone but its not true. I never talked about any new server all we talk about is future updates for current Ruby. We are already on our 2nd month with a stable community that we respect and they respect us.

About this old Old1337 story its over after we banned both cai and him, so please find something more interesting to do in your life than coming here and writing random comments that none care about lol
Thanks
3 Users
Old 03/02/2017, 17:00   #584

Im so happy to see that the previous 2500-3000 players are now only 1.5k top
Finally some ppl got some sense and left this load of **** called Ruby.
Im really cheering for you guys to fail this server, only becuz you are corrupt, onesided and impossible to deal with.
Old 03/02/2017, 17:03   #585

elite*gold: 680
Received Thanks: 1,310
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tejesemberke View Post
Im so happy to see that the previous 2500-3000 players are now only 1.5k top
Finally some ppl got some sense and left this load of **** called Ruby.
Im really cheering for you guys to fail this server, only becuz you are corrupt, onesided and impossible to deal with.
Its funny how you all appear to hate, all you have to hate ruby is calling us corrupted why? Because 1 stupid kid find 1 stupid GM and when we found them and banned them this kid got ****** and started his vids lol. I dont mind you keep saying that its all you got to hate Ruby nothing else and believe me soon you will be the only one saying this, since our players know who we are and what we do.
Thanks
2 Users
Closed Thread