Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server > SRO PServer Advertising
You last visited: Today at 16:09

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Ruby Online | 100 Cap | CH | Job Based | Active Community | Phase II Update

Discussion on Ruby Online | 100 Cap | CH | Job Based | Active Community | Phase II Update within the SRO PServer Advertising forum part of the SRO Private Server category.

Closed Thread

Old 02/15/2017, 01:29   #271

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
nice englando
hahahahaha. Kid.
Old 02/15/2017, 01:38   #272

how this cheaterino already got 3 som ???
Old 02/15/2017, 01:43   #273

Quote:
Edga_
how this cheaterino already got 3 som ??? Player details - Kojiro >> Ruby Online
1 *******=1Som part
Old 02/15/2017, 06:27   #274

I just joined for a few days to try out the server and there are a few problems I see:

1. Hunter + traders vs thief - Traders who got their moon weapon switched to thief and currently no-one want to be a hunter, much less a trader. Trading is a great way for newbie like myself to get my gold, items, etc.

2. RP limits - The limit is just not worth it. As a new player, job killing is impossible as well as uniques and survival arena. Jobbing, in my case I was a trader, depends on hunters and currently there are so few hunters with SoM compared to Thief with SoM. Since I can't compete in other areas it would take me at least 3 weeks to get one piece of SoM.

3. Alchemy - I will be honest the alchemy rate is very, very low compared to the effort to go strengthening my items. It discourages new players like me to even try. The reason is that for 100 silk you can get 3 immortals. Now I know it is RNG, but I tried to get my weapon to +7 and so far I've wasted 13+ immortals on it and still yet to get it to +7. That's about 400 silk, which is equivalent to a +7 SoS FB 60% at the moment.

My Suggestions for the RP system (not sure if possible):
--------------------------

1. Traders:
- Traders should get points above level 7 for doing trade as well, not just killing.
- For every 10 levels, let trader carry more goods for more rewards in RP. For example: lvl 1 trader gets 12 RP, then lvl 10 trader can get 16 RP.
- Increase the limit amount of RP to 625/Week (Traders only).

2. Hunters:
- Hunters should get 1 RP per kill from thief and 1 RP per caravan in party.
- Increase the limit amount of RP to 525/week (Hunters only).

3. Thiefs:
- Thiefs get 3 RP per kill from Hunters and 7 RP per kill of caravan.
- RP limit can stay the same.

So why did I suggested it like this?
I feel there must be a trade-off between each jobbing.
- Traders are mostly new players and since it is a slow process, traders should get more RP per week. To deter a trader from leaving his job, the benefit is the ability to carry more goods to earn more RP at a later levels. They also will earn the fastest if they reach later levels.

- Hunters should earn less than thief and traders, but have a better RP limit per week than thief. This would encourage hunters to be vigilance to earn more RP rewards and protect their own party since if they do not, then they will earn even less. The benefit to stay as a hunter at the later level is a higher amount of RP per week compared to thief, but less than that of trader. They will also earn faster than trader per route.

- Thief should earn the least, but have the fastest way to max out limit RP in a week. The benefit to stay as a thief is that they will get the fastest way to earn RP per kill/caravan, but they will have a lower limit RP to spend in a week.

Alchemy:
----------
My suggestion is to increase the alchemy rate for strengthening items from +1 to +6. This way people can get a decent plus on their gears, but not that perfect if they do not put more effort into it.

That's all, thanks for reading !
Thanks
2 Users
Old 02/15/2017, 08:13   #275

Fix str uniques!!!
int spear kses som glavie? what the ****?
Thanks
3 Users
Old 02/15/2017, 09:14   #276

elite*gold: 93
Quote:
Originally Posted by cyhton View Post
Fix str uniques!!!
int spear kses som glavie? what the ****?
This
Old 02/15/2017, 11:27   #277

Seal Of Star: Last Tier + 1.8 (Tradeable).
Seal Of Obsidian : Last Tier + 2.4 (Tradeable).
Seal Of Vega: Last Tier + 3 (Tradeable).
Seal Of Moon: Last Tier + 3.8 (Not tradeable)

As given informations,sos +11 & som+9 bow should have same values.Let's see if it is.

Old 02/15/2017, 12:39   #278

We got another dll bypasser

Old 02/15/2017, 13:33   #279

Are you guys gonna change anything with the balance? Something went wrong because in the original 100 cap s/s and force glaive ruled the servers... But now s/s is by far the weakest build.... You should really do something about it because atm there aren't any s/s players which is sad imo... Everyone is bow/spear/glaive and a few bladers but like really zero s/s players. I'm spear myself but i thought you should know
Old 02/15/2017, 15:11   #280

Quote:
Originally Posted by manifestfx3 View Post
I just joined for a few days to try out the server and there are a few problems I see:

1. Hunter + traders vs thief - Traders who got their moon weapon switched to thief and currently no-one want to be a hunter, much less a trader. Trading is a great way for newbie like myself to get my gold, items, etc.

2. RP limits - The limit is just not worth it. As a new player, job killing is impossible as well as uniques and survival arena. Jobbing, in my case I was a trader, depends on hunters and currently there are so few hunters with SoM compared to Thief with SoM. Since I can't compete in other areas it would take me at least 3 weeks to get one piece of SoM.

3. Alchemy - I will be honest the alchemy rate is very, very low compared to the effort to go strengthening my items. It discourages new players like me to even try. The reason is that for 100 silk you can get 3 immortals. Now I know it is RNG, but I tried to get my weapon to +7 and so far I've wasted 13+ immortals on it and still yet to get it to +7. That's about 400 silk, which is equivalent to a +7 SoS FB 60% at the moment.

My Suggestions for the RP system (not sure if possible):
--------------------------

1. Traders:
- Traders should get points above level 7 for doing trade as well, not just killing.
- For every 10 levels, let trader carry more goods for more rewards in RP. For example: lvl 1 trader gets 12 RP, then lvl 10 trader can get 16 RP.
- Increase the limit amount of RP to 625/Week (Traders only).

2. Hunters:
- Hunters should get 1 RP per kill from thief and 1 RP per caravan in party.
- Increase the limit amount of RP to 525/week (Hunters only).

3. Thiefs:
- Thiefs get 3 RP per kill from Hunters and 7 RP per kill of caravan.
- RP limit can stay the same.

So why did I suggested it like this?
I feel there must be a trade-off between each jobbing.
- Traders are mostly new players and since it is a slow process, traders should get more RP per week. To deter a trader from leaving his job, the benefit is the ability to carry more goods to earn more RP at a later levels. They also will earn the fastest if they reach later levels.

- Hunters should earn less than thief and traders, but have a better RP limit per week than thief. This would encourage hunters to be vigilance to earn more RP rewards and protect their own party since if they do not, then they will earn even less. The benefit to stay as a hunter at the later level is a higher amount of RP per week compared to thief, but less than that of trader. They will also earn faster than trader per route.

- Thief should earn the least, but have the fastest way to max out limit RP in a week. The benefit to stay as a thief is that they will get the fastest way to earn RP per kill/caravan, but they will have a lower limit RP to spend in a week.

Alchemy:
----------
My suggestion is to increase the alchemy rate for strengthening items from +1 to +6. This way people can get a decent plus on their gears, but not that perfect if they do not put more effort into it.

That's all, thanks for reading !
You do realise that thiefs is still THE shittiest job on the server ? IF i bring a trans full of goods i cant even rebuy another silk trans, and ppl that start the server late will obviously have to bot for like 2weeks, alchemy i dont want duckroad alchemy where everybody has +14 in a fucking day, and fuck ill go trader then i have a +8 sos garment set and acc set, basically no1 would thief if they had lil bit of brains (hard to find on the server)

What they shouldve done is make Jobing unswitcable from day one, you choose a job on the website and you CANNOT switch to a different jobbing, but thats kinda too late now ...
Old 02/15/2017, 16:25   #281

elite*gold: 2700
Received Thanks: 1,894
Quote:
Originally Posted by gizmo3 View Post

We will take a look.
Old 02/15/2017, 17:39   #282

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dizz’ View Post
We will take a look.
Not bypass.. He just has a bunch of PC
Same with me i have 10pc at work all with 2 clients open. and 2 at home and 1 pc build in progress but people will always think cheating
Old 02/15/2017, 17:50   #283

elite*gold: 2700
Received Thanks: 1,894
Quote:
Originally Posted by lmejia94 View Post
Not bypass.. He just has a bunch of PC
Same with me i have 10pc at work all with 2 clients open. and 2 at home and 1 pc build in progress but people will always think cheating
We are aware of the things Phobia guild was involved for example bypassing the hwid ect, and you got warned for it we will see what admins do about this.
Old 02/15/2017, 19:05   #284

Is it true that zerking in jobbing will get a CD ? im a 1:7 spear nuker and if the enemy is spamming heals on their pet i cannot kill the trans like i just cant, idk wth is going on
Old 02/15/2017, 21:45   #285

Quote:
Originally Posted by gizmo3 View Post

Lol he doesn't bypass. He has multiple PCs. Stop being a broke boy and get yourself multiple PCs.
Closed Thread