Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server > SRO PServer Advertising
You last visited: Today at 01:17

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Ruby | 100 Cap | CH | Job Based | High Quality Server | New Topic | Grand Open 13.01

Discussion on Ruby | 100 Cap | CH | Job Based | High Quality Server | New Topic | Grand Open 13.01 within the SRO PServer Advertising forum part of the SRO Private Server category.

Closed Thread

Old 01/28/2017, 22:05   #1366

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr_Chocolate View Post
Wait wait wait wait... reverse cooldown to 30 minutes? I mean.. REALLY?
in JOBSUIT
Old 01/28/2017, 22:08   #1367

Quote:
Originally Posted by IceFreak2k7 View Post
lul, mad fanboy.. sweet xd

link? i cant find anything

Better being a funboy than an idiot who first talks, than thinks..(or not even thinks)
Gl ^^
Old 01/28/2017, 22:09   #1368

Quote:
Originally Posted by moustalinen View Post
in JOBSUIT
I know brother. That's just a lot. Usually you need about 5 minutes to walk back to where you died, am l correct?

So making it 5 minutes (Cooldown) is perfectly fine, so donators doesn't take any advantage of reverses, yeah?

Plus, this leads more reverse scroll use which ends up giving them more money which is good for donators (They are lazy, they just buy and use reverse scroll), non-donators (no probs cuz they run to where they died and donators can't be there in a second they gotta wait) and server owners.

30 minutes of cooldown for reverse scroll in job mode makes no sense at all. None ever did this, and nobody be genious for putting that in imo.
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/28/2017, 22:10   #1369

Quote:
I know brother. That's just a lot. Usually you need about 5 minutes to walk back to where you died, am l correct?

So making it 5 minutes (Cooldown) is perfectly fine, so donators doesn't take any advantage of reverses, yeah?

Plus, this leads more reverse scroll use which ends up giving them more money which is good for donators, non-donators and server owners.
.... ppl sure do always complain
Old 01/28/2017, 22:12   #1370

Some feedback about the server;

Server is okay to be honest.
I knew it was stable first 10 days, then Experts started to play and it's like 5 to 10 times server crashes going on for a few days which is bearable for now since literally every psro server had days like that.
Other than that server economy is little bit.. okay more than a little bit fcked up since not too many ppl donated in here and events doesnt feed the server with silk (I guess that's why).

Though, these are fixable. I've made a list for them to take a look at and l'm sure they did read about my suggestions. If you guys have complaints you can simply come up with solutions so they can do better.
Old 01/28/2017, 22:13   #1371

server is online ??
Old 01/28/2017, 22:14   #1372

Quote:
Originally Posted by godnjavec123 View Post
.... ppl sure do always complain
Yeah, this happens quite often. Amount of people with IQ below potato is 30X more than amount of children l see when l come.

(About 200m sperms you'd see on her face when you do that)
Old 01/28/2017, 22:26   #1373

If a trader kills a thief they have no right to teleport back instantly or vice versa because he/she is like dead? this is the reason it's a joke, once located the trader or if a thief has no chance to escape they are history because of, read on.

Now this is where the cool down is a waste of time once you're found weather it's 2 minutes or 2 hours, a little communication between players and friends and they can reverse to somewhere near where the trader/thief was on the map.

The first reverse made after death does the damage, I'm sorry it's my biggest hate and for a job based server it's really poor.
Thanks
5 Users
Old 01/28/2017, 22:28   #1374

There is a guy in DW who just scammed me 700m. Not sure what kind of bug he's using. He put 50 silk in stall for 700m, i bought it and immediately DC'ed. After the quick relog i see that the gold is gone and no 50 silk scroll in storage. The staller had DC'ed too apparently because he relogs in front of me. Can a GM look into this? Scammer: Brovn_Witch.

Edit: He's doing it again in front of DW storage. Setting up stall with the same 50 silk. Can a GM look into this?
Old 01/28/2017, 22:29   #1375

Quote:
Originally Posted by SickyB View Post
If a trader kills a thief they have no right to teleport back instantly or vice versa because he/she is like dead? this is the reason it's a joke, once located the trader or if a thief has no chance to escape they are history because of, read on.

Now this is where the cool down is a waste of time once you're found weather it's 2 minutes or 2 hours, a little communication between players and friends and they can reverse to somewhere near where the trader/thief was on the map.

The first reverse made after death does the damage, I'm sorry it's my biggest hate and for a job based server it's really poor.
You have got a point in there.

Personally, I would suggest that:

5 minutes reverse cooldown in job mode.
2 minutes reverse cooldown for normal use.
Reverse scrolls are not allowed to use under attack mode (when job suit is on ofc) I mean, like when you can't use a transpet when you attack or be attacked by someone/monster.

= Problem solved, literally everyone is happy except people with iq below potato
Old 01/28/2017, 22:39   #1376

Quote:

Reverse scrolls are not allowed to use under attack mode (when job suit is on ofc) I mean, like when you can't use a transpet when you attack or be attacked by someone/monster.

= Problem solved, literally everyone is happy except people with iq below potato
It would help a little as they are very likely in battle or being attacked it's not a bad idea, to those that requested this and for it to be added what was the reason?

I hope it's not because of a noob hunter who can't handle some npc spawn like someone posted so he doesn't get exp or whatever, that is ridiculous
Old 01/28/2017, 23:11   #1377

well that bugs apologize brah

[22:18:44] Found character "xxxx"
[22:18:48] Chinese
[22:18:51] Client closed connection (0)
Old 01/28/2017, 23:14   #1378

elite*gold: 13
Quote:
Originally Posted by reey123 View Post
server [COLOR="Red"]DOWN[/COLOR8]

Dont talking bullshit . Server is only since a hour
Old 01/28/2017, 23:30   #1379

elite*gold: 135
I crash once i spawn.

Old 01/28/2017, 23:49   #1380

Quote:

And here it goes... Thief kills you but cannot spawn trans. So he activates a return scroll and cancels it. Reverse return to last scroll point, spawn trans, steal your loot. Reverse return scrolls need to be removed from jobbing, people abuse them alot.
Closed Thread

Tags
100 cap, ruby online, ruby silkroad, ruby sro, silkroad