Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server > SRO PServer Advertising
You last visited: Today at 10:17

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Warriors Way Online | Cap 100 | Eu & Ch | Non Bot | Zero Edits

Discussion on Warriors Way Online | Cap 100 | Eu & Ch | Non Bot | Zero Edits within the SRO PServer Advertising forum part of the SRO Private Server category.

Closed Thread

Old 09/07/2017, 16:24   #856

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by kopy View Post
just for your interest - what bloking rate you have set for mobs 79 - 80 Niya General ??
at this time block more than 50+% of the attacks
this corresponds to the minimum limit of BR 20+

I have to use 4 attacks on some
I usually have 1 skill on 1

compensation server off-line
--------------------------------------
depending on when the server will be running - but it would not be a matter for every player to donate at least a time scroll to grab pet 1 day - someone can have a drop in the whole day
The setting for this mobs are with original values for this version of the game.They are hard to kill,especially for int chars.

Update: The server connection is restored,the server will be back online in 5 minutes.I hope the ISP finally fixed the issue.
Regards
Old 09/07/2017, 21:39   #857

Whats your view point on the exp event being full time on Sundays and Saturdays? A while back was playing in a server like that and it really helped for the lads that couldn't really play a lot on work days or for those that the current exp event time is hard to make it in time.

Doesn't really have to be a full day, at least doubling the time would be really welcome.
Old 09/07/2017, 22:14   #858

Quote:
Originally Posted by viskas View Post
Whats your view point on the exp event being full time on Sundays and Saturdays? A while back was playing in a server like that and it really helped for the lads that couldn't really play a lot on work days or for those that the current exp event time is hard to make it in time.

Doesn't really have to be a full day, at least doubling the time would be really welcome.
Hello @, unfortunately we cant define different time for each day. Its a event if we want to be all day is the same like to change exp rate. The event will stay in same duration of 4 hours daily (18:00 - 22:00 GMT +3)
Regards
Old 09/07/2017, 23:05   #859

Im still thinking why this server has a little amount of players. In my opinion is one of the server which is worth to play. Where are othet players ? On another servers ? Or just have enough silkroad from 2005 year.
Old 09/07/2017, 23:31   #860

Quote:
Originally Posted by zlatan124 View Post
Im still thinking why this server has a little amount of players. In my opinion is one of the server which is worth to play. Where are othet players ? On another servers ? Or just have enough silkroad from 2005 year.
Its a hardcore server ,its not so easy to get everything for couple days like in the most servers.We start working over voting system ,i hope this will increase server popularity .
Regards
Thanks
2 Users
Old 09/08/2017, 09:55   #861

Quote:
Originally Posted by Casque View Post
Looks like you can use keypresser, but who helps it?
Stucking at objectives, using wrong skills at wrong time.
You cant do anything while using keypresser, just watching keypresser tv.
Isnt really an alternative because you are way faster and skilled by hand anyways.

*my opinion
yea maybe but still hard but anyway gl guys
Old 09/08/2017, 10:01   #862

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ash* View Post
yea maybe but still hard but anyway gl guys
But adding auto select to client is forbidden ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by hexcode View Post
Its a hardcore server ,its not so easy to get everything for couple days like in the most servers.We start working over voting system ,i hope this will increase server popularity .
Regards
Good idea. And maybe vote for job points ?
Old 09/08/2017, 10:10   #863

Quote:
Originally Posted by zlatan124 View Post
But adding auto select to client is forbidden ?

Good idea. And maybe vote for job points ?
Any modification of game client and memory injections its not allowed.If you can enable it without a conflict with the restrictions,you can use it.

Probably most people will prefer to gain Rubins instead a job points.The project is in early phase and probably many things will be changed.

Regards
Old 09/08/2017, 16:43   #864

what are the results of my account audit?
char name Phoebe

in the game I'm constantly attacked by other players as a boter
Old 09/08/2017, 16:46   #865

Quote:
Originally Posted by kopy View Post
what are the results of my account audit?
char name Phoebe
I already write the results in 04.09.2017
Quote:
I received the final report from the game administrators about bot report for character Phoebe. There is not any abnormal behavior detected by the system. The second check is made manually by administrator not show any bot activity.
About the question of our server antibot protection i am not a programmer and cannot share much about it. Even i can i will not explain you how really work for a security reason. I can share only information that is public. The server has a antibot protection that block /prevent using off all public available bots (not custom made), loaders, memory injections, basic debuggers and couple more tools. The system is not perfect, there is not such thing like unbreakable protection. Every programmer with good codding ,reverse engineering skills can code a bot program.Here how we work:If the suspected player is not detected by automatic protection, but is reported by some other player, we made a manual analyze of the player behavior.Based on game logs, website logs(the client use the website for some jobs) players evidence like videos, chat records etc. If we find something suspicious we create a profile of the player behavior calculated by couple factors. In the next step we ban temporary the player account and talk with the player. If the player continue in same way like before he receives a long term ban, in most cases permanent.
The whole checking procedure take a very long time from the game masters free time. They a really working busy people and better use this time for something better like new updates, game fixes etc. Please contact us for bot report only when you have a good evidence for botting. Keypressers and semi bots are allowed, sometimes they really looks like real bot playing. There is a simple autoselect scripts made by autoit, but they a slower by standard bot mob select time.
This is my last post about the bot protection of the server. I hope this answer is good enough for your questions.
Regards
================================================== ======================

Warriors Way Online - Bots competition
We decide to make a small competition about all players that think can use a bot on our server. Something like the 'Google hacking competition'.

Objectives : Show us a video with real bot gameplay on our server. Semi bots like keypressers with auto select cannot participate in competition. Only bots with full loop(repots, repair, walking to the spot, skill usage)

Requirements :The game client must be in window mode and the bot program to be visible.
Game cursor must be visible and and not move during gameplay (excluding login process).
The video must start with starting of the game, login, character select.
The video must contain bot repot in town, repair or equipment, walking to the training spot, hunting mobs using skills.
We will watch the videos of all participants players and will choose the winner.
Every player who successful complete all requirements and is chosen for a winner, to complete the competition need to send a copy of the used programs to our game administrators for analyzing. They will test the used software and if is not fake the winner will receive the reward.

Rewards:
All participants with videos that match the requirements will receive a reward of 100 000 Rubins

The selected winner will get reward of 280 000 Rubins(money equivalent ~ 28 €)

Competition length 7 days.
Start date 07.09.2017

Notice:The all players must declare the name of the character before they start using the bot software. All undeclared characters that using a bot will receive a ban.

Regards

Still no any participants ?
Old 09/08/2017, 18:28   #866

Received Thanks: 1,670
Im Live ! ! !

Thanks
3 Users
Old 09/08/2017, 20:17   #867

Does auto-equip work or even exist here? How active are the FWs and pvps..?
Old 09/08/2017, 23:07   #868

The server firewall detected a DDOS botnet attack and site hacking attempts from couple IPs from Egypt.All blocked.Is there any lag in the game in the past couple hours?

Regards
Thanks
1 User
Old 09/09/2017, 05:21   #869

Received Thanks: 1,670
Quote:
Originally Posted by hexcode View Post
The server firewall detected a DDOS botnet attack and site hacking attempts from couple IPs from Egypt.All blocked.Is there any lag in the game in the past couple hours?

Regards
Poor egypt boy - nothing better to do xD
Old 09/09/2017, 10:49   #870

Quote:
Originally Posted by HellBorus View Post
Does auto-equip work or even exist here? How active are the FWs and pvps..?
Hello @, the only one feature in our server, containing the word 'auto' is autopotion. Its a non edit server.
Regards
Thanks
1 User