Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server > SRO PServer Advertising
You last visited: Today at 22:22

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Ares Online | 9D | Chinese | Upgrade System | Job Based

Discussion on Ares Online | 9D | Chinese | Upgrade System | Job Based within the SRO PServer Advertising forum part of the SRO Private Server category.

Closed Thread

Old 09/10/2016, 18:49   #856

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by parry36 View Post
How is there already a SoM earring if it is bought with coins only?
Who got it? can't see any in ranking
Old 09/10/2016, 18:56   #857

Lol ... make it 522 constant on site even when server crash .... pathetic leaders of a server .. i regret donating.
Old 09/10/2016, 19:00   #858

Received Thanks: 1,312
So people who bought yesterday a grabpet are ******? cause those havent 4 pages, even after respawning or teleporting.
Old 09/10/2016, 19:02   #859

Pets are going to expire while server is in check...

Can we get a 1 day clock?? Don't want to lose inventory before buying new silk pet
Old 09/10/2016, 19:07   #860

Quote:

Can we get a 1 day clock?? Don't want to lose inventory before buying new silk pet
+1
Old 09/10/2016, 19:07   #861

Quote:
Originally Posted by Exicuton View Post
I've played countless of private servers before this one, and I know the difference between problems at launch, and being unprepared completely. This is a case of being unprepared. All of this could be avoided. Don't insult me when you have no idea what you're talking about. Thank you.
you are just wrong

Quote:
Originally Posted by ruebennase View Post
Well I don't know what you guys are talking about..
-My bot is working fine, cant see any bug there.
-My pet is working fine aswell, not runnig away from me and picking stuff smoothly.
-New pets have 4 pages now, so there is no "1 page solution" anymore.
-My client crashed 3x over a total of 3 days now, 2x when doing alchemy and 1x teleporting. So I can't call that buggy.
-Server crashed twice a day yesterday and the day before. Admins know it's crashing and they are working on it. But constantly crashing? You make it sound like the server crashes every fucking hour. It's been 2 crashes with a short downtime, no update thereafter so if you are sleeping you won't probably even notice.

I'd strongly suggest all those haters jut GTFO and leave the server+ thread. Thanks
so motherfucking true !
Old 09/10/2016, 19:10   #862

Quote:
Originally Posted by roberthh View Post
Again lol fail server all day check can't be stable for a single day ... time to think on play here
every server got his problam in the first days... so please... shut up! its just normal...
Thanks
1 User
Old 09/10/2016, 19:10   #863

Quote:

+1

yea my pet is going to expire too
Old 09/10/2016, 19:13   #864

As a donator im a little disappointed...
Thanks
1 User
Old 09/10/2016, 19:25   #865

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheLegend93 View Post
Why should you? because after freaking 3 days the server is not "perfect"?

Gosh give them a couple of time stop crying for every little **** that happens.
Thanks
1 User
Old 09/10/2016, 19:25   #866

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheLegend93 View Post
+1

btw better vote for next mouth fw bcz with this gameplay all will get 90 only after mouth (if will be players)
Old 09/10/2016, 19:27   #867

Quote:
Originally Posted by Belethier View Post
Why should you? because after freaking 3 days the server is not "perfect"?

Gosh give them a couple of time stop crying for every little **** that happens.
There was a beta for these problems. As a donator we are entitled to complaints. We are the ones keeping the server online, so yes we will "cry" when the server is offline without warning.
Old 09/10/2016, 19:30   #868

Why don't you guys go and join Other servers then? Not to mention any names but some server that recently opened just got 12h downtime 12h after opening. So I guess we are lucky.
I'm sure crashes will be fixed soon, and even with those crashes we got way more uptime that other servers. Checks are caused because admin team is working on the server to improve stability after a crash. Checking the logs and stuff
Old 09/10/2016, 19:31   #869

Quote:
Originally Posted by exzellenz123 View Post
you are just wrong
Are you related to the people who are behind this server? It's funny how much you're defending them.

The fact of the matter is, this server wasn't ready to be opened. If you can't admit that, then it just proves my point. Look at the launch of Pioneer, or LVN, and compare it to this one. Or go way back and look at the launch of ECSRO, and then tell me this launch is the same as those. It isn't.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ruebennase View Post
Why don't you guys go and join Other servers then? Not to mention any names but some server that recently opened just got 12h downtime 12h after opening. So I guess we are lucky.
I'm sure crashes will be fixed soon, and even with those crashes we got way more uptime that other servers. Checks are caused because admin team is working on the server to improve stability after a crash. Checking the logs and stuff
There is a huge difference between a server being down for 12 hours, on purpose, compared to a server crashing every few hours without warning. Ares Online should've had a 12 hour maintenance as well where all the issues were resolved, but that didn't happen, or hasn't happened yet.
Old 09/10/2016, 19:37   #870

Yea give them time? after so many months still basic problems... and yea after everything will be smooth the players will find new server anyway ... ( not profesionally server at all)
Closed Thread

Tags
ares online, cap90, ch, silkroad, upgrade system