Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server > SRO PServer Advertising
You last visited: Today at 21:01

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Eryx Online [ 80 Cap - CH - S/H - Coin & Drop sys. ( Job Based )]

Discussion on Eryx Online [ 80 Cap - CH - S/H - Coin & Drop sys. ( Job Based )] within the SRO PServer Advertising forum part of the SRO Private Server category.

Closed Thread

Old 08/04/2016, 17:15   #1576

elite*gold: 46
Actually we are thinking of unbanning ppl who are banned permanently and remove their coins. Maybe it would boost our activity back again.

Sent from my SM-G800H using Tapatalk
Old 08/04/2016, 17:24   #1577

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaizen_ View Post
Sorry my fault, gonna update the topic, u can find it at Eryx shop in Hotan.

Note: Topic is updated.
I cant find this FGW quest in eryx shop.
Old 08/04/2016, 17:30   #1578

Quote:
Actually we are thinking of unbanning ppl who are banned permanently and remove their coins. Maybe it would boost our activity back again.

Probably the best way, you should give them all a second chance it could boost the activity like you say, just strip them of all their coins.
Old 08/04/2016, 17:33   #1579

Quote:
Originally Posted by erabor View Post
I cant find this FGW quest in eryx shop.
Sir the keys are there ye and after you collect the cards u go to so-ok jangan to get your weapon.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SickyB View Post
Probably the best way, you should give them all a second chance it could boost the activity like you say, just strip them of all their coins.
Ye man, let us see gonna work on it.
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/04/2016, 18:18   #1580

All event raffle / unique spawns bugged again fix this game ...
Old 08/04/2016, 21:31   #1581

Yep first time on kill bot event and for sure last time...wasted time
Old 08/04/2016, 22:25   #1582

Permanent bans are no fun at all, starting off with banning union & guild masters - it was definitely a right call since they broke the rules, and then off to a whole lot od cheaters, item sellers, advertisers, server came down to 600 players from 1700ish. At the moment, we have concluded that the right thing to do is punish people without permanently banning them, for the sake of the gaming experience, players, and Eryx.
From now on no permanent ban will be given, and all those bans will be removed. Further punishments will include a few days ban and removing coins depending on the case, as a punishment.
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/05/2016, 01:39   #1583

gm close the server already plan to make new one again.. eryx 5 fail .. eryx 4 its like 5-7 months b4 died..
Old 08/05/2016, 02:11   #1584

Quote:
Originally Posted by manta.tao View Post
gm close the server already plan to make new one again.. eryx 5 fail .. eryx 4 its like 5-7 months b4 died..
Nopes not my style.

Old 08/05/2016, 03:25   #1585

lol server didnt fail because of that bans. U did the right thing, ban that cheaters. And no, servers wont "revive" if u unban cheaters. Specially cuz 90% of cheaters was just pure noobs and they are on anothers servers now. And they dont go to help in terms of a good comunity. yeah 50 - 60 more guys that u will get by unban all the people. What they go to do? They are just retards who cheat. Do u think they go to help in ur in game community?

Servers has a low population cuz of many things.

1- First of all cuz of variety. There´s many servers around and become a good and stable server, is harder and harder and harder. With so many choices, people just leave when they see some OP players. What u can do about that? Nothing. The longest one that i saw recently was Electus Reborn. Even with a fcking bad balance, etc. But yeah, props to LT, i honestly didnt expect... was a fcking long term server, if u look how many time servers can survive now.

2- Many people fail their items and they leave. Yes, this happens in every servers but when u decided to put that "+9+10" notice, people was thinking like... oh thats too easy now, since there´s a lot of alchemy notice. Worst idea ever, even more when u add it one day before fw, when proxy users was fusing 24/7 (included me, i still made some +10´s item... probably they are still on my account).

3- Proxy. yeah thats a problem. When one guy leave, looks like 10/20 chars. Since half of server was / is using proxys and that give a false idea of good amount of population. Im not saying Eryx was not populated, he was (or is? idk atm) but we all know there´s ALOT of proxy people.

4- That moon cheat... doing job with multiple chars in the same acc, transfer the items, etc. Yeah, when is too easy, people will leave and that was a huge exploit. Even if u tried to "spy" all the players, u just cant, admit it. Im out of eryx and i already see some top players are already almost full moon... how they can do that without cheat? They cant!

5- U made a big mistake by open ur server without a fix for that proxy users since day one. epvp community totally sux, and they go to use everything to succeed faster than the others. No one cares about the "lvling" anymore (thats why Extinta fails for example). People just care about action. Job, batle arenas, ctf´s, pvps. If they can use proxy, they will, for sure!

Still, propz to u! Yeah u made some mistakes but u tried to fix things everyday here and yea i didnt expect that since i remember how u ignored eryx 2 or 3 (cant remember). So yeah u tried... but with this community u cant make so many mistakes and that moon cheat + proxy users.. they fcking destroy ur server. Will be rly hard to make the server alive again, to be honest.

Was rly fun to play here. I left but was totally cuz of me, my fault. But now, when i see that ranking with full moon already. I did the right thing

EDIT: Also that unique with moon drop (yeah i remember a bow in the first or second day of the server) was a big mistake too. Moon is "just" the best weapon, the goal of the server. Was not the worst mistake that u made, but... was not good too.
Thanks
3 Users
Old 08/05/2016, 03:54   #1586

I would try something new for the next one. This old system is getting really boring and tired.

1. Gradual max alchemy plus, start at 5 and every 15 days add +1, till you hit the max wanted (I don't know if that's possible, but I was thinking of ways to make players play). This would avoid Elixirs botters and afk fusers. When the server start everybody is afk trying to reach the max pluses. When they were supose to be playing the game. The 15 days I spent in this server there were no pvps and no job activity, EVERYBODY was afk. Fusing, botting or cheating.

2. Make the moons +2 to keep the game balanced and counter cheaters. This + the gradual max alchemy would make players have fun for at least 2 months before the OPs start showing up.

3. Get rid of BA, keep only ctf and job for s.c/g.c.

4. Keep all the good updates that you've done so far, like auto events, silk npcs and stuff.

5. Balance the job rewards Hunters/Thieves (should get the same reward) Traders (should get a little more, maybe 1x only). Make all the moons untradeable (once again to counter cheaters). Except weapons. Or just make EVERYTHING tradeable and let people sell stuff for $$$. It's your decision, but stop banning players for selling stuff for $$$, it's the players decision.

6. Focus on ways to counter cheaters and make players play the same, not just stay afk fusing or farming something with value to sell for $$$ later.

7. Try the server and test everything before you open it, especially the job, cause the server is a job based one. That first npc damage mistake was a huge turn off and made a lot of players leave. It was when everything began.

8. Give the server a name like the old Fiadora, it gives personality and a refreshing feeling.

9. Quit the Unique Eryx som drops, keep silk stuff drops, rare avatars and other things.

Just to make sure, this is an advice for the FUTURE, I'm not telling you to close the server and open a new one today. This is just a few tips for when the time comes.
Once again, I wish the best for you guys.
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/05/2016, 04:19   #1587

hello eryx team :

i can't help but notice that amount of players have been decreasing because of the many bans that u did for many servers the reason why the are alive and working for a long time 2 ~5 years such as zczs duckroad they are not banning gold and items sellers i understand that ofcourse u want to earn money from the game ,but alots of players just wont stay in the server or even donating knowing that they cant sell their thing anytime when they want to quit so you should know peoples are not that stupid who pays money to enjoy a week or month , once i charge silk i should have the rights to sell my items any time i want let me suggest the following 1- make selling gold and drop items for real money allowed , 2- make silk selling for real money forbidden to keep gain money also to keep your community up you shouldn't look for your own profit only

thanks for reading .

with my best wishes <3
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/05/2016, 11:06   #1588

see ya on global 18th if u know what i mean
get a break, refresh your mind and grind.
Old 08/05/2016, 13:00   #1589

Quote:
Originally Posted by ibracadabra1990 View Post
lol server didnt fail because of that bans. U did the right thing, ban that cheaters. And no, servers wont "revive" if u unban cheaters. Specially cuz 90% of cheaters was just pure noobs and they are on anothers servers now. And they dont go to help in terms of a good comunity. yeah 50 - 60 more guys that u will get by unban all the people. What they go to do? They are just retards who cheat. Do u think they go to help in ur in game community?

Servers has a low population cuz of many things.

1- First of all cuz of variety. There´s many servers around and become a good and stable server, is harder and harder and harder. With so many choices, people just leave when they see some OP players. What u can do about that? Nothing. The longest one that i saw recently was Electus Reborn. Even with a fcking bad balance, etc. But yeah, props to LT, i honestly didnt expect... was a fcking long term server, if u look how many time servers can survive now.

2- Many people fail their items and they leave. Yes, this happens in every servers but when u decided to put that "+9+10" notice, people was thinking like... oh thats too easy now, since there´s a lot of alchemy notice. Worst idea ever, even more when u add it one day before fw, when proxy users was fusing 24/7 (included me, i still made some +10´s item... probably they are still on my account).

3- Proxy. yeah thats a problem. When one guy leave, looks like 10/20 chars. Since half of server was / is using proxys and that give a false idea of good amount of population. Im not saying Eryx was not populated, he was (or is? idk atm) but we all know there´s ALOT of proxy people.

4- That moon cheat... doing job with multiple chars in the same acc, transfer the items, etc. Yeah, when is too easy, people will leave and that was a huge exploit. Even if u tried to "spy" all the players, u just cant, admit it. Im out of eryx and i already see some top players are already almost full moon... how they can do that without cheat? They cant!

5- U made a big mistake by open ur server without a fix for that proxy users since day one. epvp community totally sux, and they go to use everything to succeed faster than the others. No one cares about the "lvling" anymore (thats why Extinta fails for example). People just care about action. Job, batle arenas, ctf´s, pvps. If they can use proxy, they will, for sure!

Still, propz to u! Yeah u made some mistakes but u tried to fix things everyday here and yea i didnt expect that since i remember how u ignored eryx 2 or 3 (cant remember). So yeah u tried... but with this community u cant make so many mistakes and that moon cheat + proxy users.. they fcking destroy ur server. Will be rly hard to make the server alive again, to be honest.

Was rly fun to play here. I left but was totally cuz of me, my fault. But now, when i see that ranking with full moon already. I did the right thing

EDIT: Also that unique with moon drop (yeah i remember a bow in the first or second day of the server) was a big mistake too. Moon is "just" the best weapon, the goal of the server. Was not the worst mistake that u made, but... was not good too.
I agreed with all wat u have said, but, we dont have moon cheat 80 coins are per account limit not char so if u reach 80 coins on ur account it is done.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuicideGirI View Post
I would try something new for the next one. This old system is getting really boring and tired.

1. Gradual max alchemy plus, start at 5 and every 15 days add +1, till you hit the max wanted (I don't know if that's possible, but I was thinking of ways to make players play). This would avoid Elixirs botters and afk fusers. When the server start everybody is afk trying to reach the max pluses. When they were supose to be playing the game. The 15 days I spent in this server there were no pvps and no job activity, EVERYBODY was afk. Fusing, botting or cheating.

2. Make the moons +2 to keep the game balanced and counter cheaters. This + the gradual max alchemy would make players have fun for at least 2 months before the OPs start showing up.

3. Get rid of BA, keep only ctf and job for s.c/g.c.

4. Keep all the good updates that you've done so far, like auto events, silk npcs and stuff.

5. Balance the job rewards Hunters/Thieves (should get the same reward) Traders (should get a little more, maybe 1x only). Make all the moons untradeable (once again to counter cheaters). Except weapons. Or just make EVERYTHING tradeable and let people sell stuff for $$$. It's your decision, but stop banning players for selling stuff for $$$, it's the players decision.

6. Focus on ways to counter cheaters and make players play the same, not just stay afk fusing or farming something with value to sell for $$$ later.

7. Try the server and test everything before you open it, especially the job, cause the server is a job based one. That first npc damage mistake was a huge turn off and made a lot of players leave. It was when everything began.

8. Give the server a name like the old Fiadora, it gives personality and a refreshing feeling.

9. Quit the Unique Eryx som drops, keep silk stuff drops, rare avatars and other things.

Just to make sure, this is an advice for the FUTURE, I'm not telling you to close the server and open a new one today. This is just a few tips for when the time comes.
Once again, I wish the best for you guys.
I am really happy with your feedback and it is saved and will see wat we can do about it for the future and now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by vollcanoo View Post
hello eryx team :

i can't help but notice that amount of players have been decreasing because of the many bans that u did for many servers the reason why the are alive and working for a long time 2 ~5 years such as zczs duckroad they are not banning gold and items sellers i understand that ofcourse u want to earn money from the game ,but alots of players just wont stay in the server or even donating knowing that they cant sell their thing anytime when they want to quit so you should know peoples are not that stupid who pays money to enjoy a week or month , once i charge silk i should have the rights to sell my items any time i want let me suggest the following 1- make selling gold and drop items for real money allowed , 2- make silk selling for real money forbidden to keep gain money also to keep your community up you shouldn't look for your own profit only

thanks for reading .

with my best wishes <3
i saw your reply on fB and i liked

thank you for your opinion, thank you all for these wonderful feedback
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/05/2016, 14:56   #1590

Quote:

i saw your reply on fB and i liked

thank you for your opinion, thank you all for these wonderful feedback