Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server > SRO PServer Advertising
You last visited: Today at 00:00

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Eryx Online [ 80 Cap - CH - S/H - Coin & Drop sys. ( Job Based )]

Discussion on Eryx Online [ 80 Cap - CH - S/H - Coin & Drop sys. ( Job Based )] within the SRO PServer Advertising forum part of the SRO Private Server category.

Closed Thread

Old 07/05/2016, 15:48   #106

elite*gold: 46
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cipry_pt View Post
will we start the beta from lvl 1 or at lvl 80? if we start from scrap it may not be enought time to fully test it.
You will start from level 1 but you will be able to get lvl80 in no time.
Quote:
Originally Posted by StokS View Post
uniques teamble drob boe or not ? !
and why dont make 2 silk for pear hour ... ??

Yes temple uniques drop blood weaps.
& it is 1 per hour because of the balance of currency in game.
Old 07/05/2016, 15:52   #107

elite*gold: 0
im 100% in !
Old 07/05/2016, 15:53   #108

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaizen_ View Post
CTF & BA is almost a must on our server to obtain silver coins, elixirs stack is till 1k, we applied some balances to str & int since last eryx, and we still have a beta to see if we need anymore balnces, also we never got any complaints about our balance.

We have FGW also which gives you moon wepaons which look different than the other ones obtained from the npc, but it is gonna be added as an update.

Third FGW:

To be honest with you Eryx is our main project as a correction last eryx lasted for 11 months.
About Arius part of our team was excited to try something new cuz it was only Eryx since years and it was a risk and unfortunely it went wrong, but what happened to arius never applies on Eryx.
Come on you know not all risky desicions go well, but Eryx is not risky at all.
I was talking to the guy about the "other" server that he was trying to advertise.
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/05/2016, 15:54   #109

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mithrellas View Post
I think it's very annoying cuz, we have to accept that now the people are bored very quickly from servers.The point must be eryx that make it different, should be normal standards is means = Intensive market.Everyone needs this.
1 Week will be enough for Som weapon And 2 part per week for clothes.
I bet everyone will say this when see thread; 3 week for a fkin weapon ? Oh ty.
So, in total 12 pieces, must end about 2 months.
I agree and disagree with you, it is such a sensetive part on previous eryx people complained about how fast they got their items, and when we try to make it harder a little bit others complain, you can imagine how hard is it to satisfy every single one.
Right now is kinda intermediate, or we think so.
Also when the game starts we will be able to watch how the game flow is going and the server activity.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ibracadabra1990 View Post
I was talk to the guy about the "other" server that he was trying to advertise.

I was talking to the guy about the "other" server that he was trying to advertise.
omg i am such a fool haha i completely saw it wrong, my bad sorry xD
Old 07/05/2016, 16:03   #110

Quote:
Originally Posted by SickyB View Post
Old Skool my man.

I was looking forward to Eryx, but damn it I'm in such a great server at the moment, bad timing for me
Yea and old school is nice but cmon, old school dont mean u cant improve it. To be honest with u i dont get why people dont do some edits in skills. Specially in that server... skill balance was / is horrible. They didnt change almost nothing important. Ok is old school, but if old school has probs, why they dont improve? We love old school cuz of the feeling. Old school was not a force / heuksal war, old school was variety of builds.

But why change the skills if in iSRO was much more balanced and no one complained in that old times? Cuz sro was a new game, ppl didnt know about the power of force in cap80 (after the new skill update). Purification pills was bugged, etc.

Now we know SRO from A to Z, all the bugs, exploits, etc. So servers owners should try to balance the skills. I luv cap80, for me is the best cap ever. But i hate how people just release servers like... without any difference between them. Cap80 turns into a heuksal only server cuz of no edits. Bow need improvements, force needs nerfs, etc. About the server that u was talking, yeah looks great "the old feeling" but like i said, cap80 dont mean u cant improve it with new ways to get fun like some rewards via CTF, fgw, etc. And u need to do some updates like that cuz SRO is not a new game anymore and thats impossible to a server survive only with pvp cave and some job. Even with CTF, FGW, FW... people cry about being "bored". Imagine without...

Sadly, that server has nothing about that, except fw.

Sry about the off topic Kaizen. My post was NOT about eryx.
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/05/2016, 17:03   #111

pc limit instead of ip limit mate
Thanks
3 Users
Old 07/05/2016, 17:37   #112

Another bullshit with coin system.So much server's fail with this coin's.Anyway good luck and close after max 1 month.
Old 07/05/2016, 17:40   #113

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mithrellas View Post
I think it's very annoying cuz, we have to accept that now the people are bored very quickly from servers.The point must be eryx that make it different, should be normal standards is means = Intensive market.Everyone needs this.
1 Week will be enough for Som weapon And 2 part per week for clothes.
I bet everyone will say this when see thread; 3 week for a fkin weapon ? Oh ty.
So, in total 12 pieces, must end about 2 months.
+1 1-2 weeks for moon weapon its enought to balance with newplayers
Thanks
2 Users
Old 07/05/2016, 17:45   #114

Who gonna sell items now? Lenox?
Old 07/05/2016, 17:46   #115

Quote:
Originally Posted by varnata View Post
Another bullshit with coin system.So much server's fail with this coin's.Anyway good luck and close after max 1 month.
You have both coin and drop able sos too, and i think this won't happen since our last one was up for 11 months, so give me one reason, why this will close in one month?
Old 07/05/2016, 17:49   #116

Hımm.
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/05/2016, 17:51   #117

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaizen_ View Post
You have both coin and drop able sos too, and i think this won't happen since our last one was up for 11 months, so give me one reason, why this will close in one month?

Probably a guy that never tried your server before and tired of this kind of server that he joined before hahahah just ignore this kind of ppl! he might be thinking all server is the same xD! keep up the good work! cheers!
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/05/2016, 18:14   #118

Beta will open in about 3 hours right?
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/05/2016, 18:26   #119

Quote:
Originally Posted by judieaquino20 View Post
Probably a guy that never tried your server before and tired of this kind of server that he joined before hahahah just ignore this kind of ppl! he might be thinking all server is the same xD! keep up the good work! cheers!
Arius was their last project i guess.
it actually closed after 1-2 month^^ sadly.... i almost got my job wep but they couldnīt fix ctf for 2 weeks lol. i hope you guys will have a great time here and hopefully chargebacks wonīt close the server again.

good luck with the project
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/05/2016, 18:28   #120

Quote:
Originally Posted by varnata View Post
eryx was best 8d server so stop talking trash if u dont like it dont play it
every eryx server was atleast 3 month's online only one was lower
Last server was 11 month online . BB
Thanks
2 Users
Closed Thread

Tags
cap 80, eryx, eryx cap 80 silkroad, eryxonline, silk per hour