Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server > SRO PServer Advertising
You last visited: Today at 04:17

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[EVX Sro][Oldschool server][Cap 80][Chinese only]

Discussion on [EVX Sro][Oldschool server][Cap 80][Chinese only] within the SRO PServer Advertising forum part of the SRO Private Server category.

Closed Thread

Old 06/23/2016, 08:28   #31

elite*gold: 0
Yes, it was my problem, was getting same thing everywhere. Computer restart fixed it. Its all good.

Server is interesting, but he wont lure people to play in it, if he wont offer anything, like possibility to earn silks, so player could get exp tickets and so. Rates are hard, and there is no guarantee how long this server will be active. Hope they will find a way to adjust to this situation and get more people in.

Good job anyway
Old 06/23/2016, 11:33   #32

Quote:
Originally Posted by HardGroove View Post
Yes, it was my problem, was getting same thing everywhere. Computer restart fixed it. Its all good.

Server is interesting, but he wont lure people to play in it, if he wont offer anything, like possibility to earn silks, so player could get exp tickets and so. Rates are hard, and there is no guarantee how long this server will be active. Hope they will find a way to adjust to this situation and get more people in.

Good job anyway
First this server is totally for fun, you don't need to pay to win, you can collect sox items or etc for silk items, everything here is totally free but silk it's not.
Old 06/23/2016, 16:07   #33

Why you disaibled exchange? here stall network isnt working anyway..

trade rate 1x DD not worht to do trades...

btw why you made that we can kill our trans onl 300m from town?

dont forget to remove PT mobs cus pt mobs are made for euro parties not chn...
Old 06/24/2016, 10:57   #34

i like this server but i hate it to be poor!!! i´m lv 17 atm with 200 gold and it´s hard to get gold for pots...

1m for beginner would be nice^^
Old 06/24/2016, 11:09   #35

Quote:
Originally Posted by IsNichWahr View Post
i like this server but i hate it to be poor!!! i´m lv 17 atm with 200 gold and it´s hard to get gold for pots...

1m for beginner would be nice^^
dont buy medium or large pots for lvl 17 u need small pots 220 and use it at 40-50% same with mana pots from lvl 15 till 20 its hard to get gold but after lvl 24 u will make lots of them i got 600k just from grind+soxs+stones+elixs

P.S: dont buy gear from shop its ussles and not worth these money grind at ur lvl +2 mobs egz you are lvl 17 so take mobs 15-19 good exp and nice drops
Thanks
1 User
Old 06/24/2016, 15:56   #36

Thumbs down

Quote:
Originally Posted by khaleed2010 View Post
First this server is totally for fun, you don't need to pay to win, you can collect sox items or etc for silk items, everything here is totally free but silk it's not.
If this server is totally for fun, why you have so much silk content and why it cost 2 USD for 100 silk? It gives me feeling, this server is just to open peoples wallet... And silks offer you, premium, avatars, devil spirit, pets, alchemy, skill point scrolls and so on, same as any private and official server, except here you need to buy silks for real cash . If its truly for fun, make silk content open for everyone, free of charge or possibility to earn silks, otherwise its gonna be waste of time, because farming suns on 1x rate and try to find someone who would buy it, is pointless. Plus you need to need to bot up, and farm sp... So, there is nothing fun so far at this server, specially when u force to run bot most of the time...
Old 06/24/2016, 17:08   #37

Quote:
If this server is totally for fun, why you have so much silk content and why it cost 2 USD for 100 silk? It gives me feeling, this server is just to open peoples wallet... And silks offer you, premium, avatars, devil spirit, pets, alchemy, skill point scrolls and so on, same as any private and official server, except here you need to buy silks for real cash . If its truly for fun, make silk content open for everyone, free of charge or possibility to earn silks, otherwise its gonna be waste of time, because farming suns on 1x rate and try to find someone who would buy it, is pointless. Plus you need to need to bot up, and farm sp... So, there is nothing fun so far at this server, specially when u force to run bot most of the time...
there's the point you have to patient, this server is old school server that mean you have to bot to collect sox items or gold to be strong, second donation here is only to keep server online you don't have to donate you can play like anyone there's too much players didn't donate, you are just a greedy man need everything is free.
Old 06/24/2016, 18:02   #38

Quote:
Originally Posted by khaleed2010 View Post
there's the point you have to patient, this server is old school server that mean you have to bot to collect sox items or gold to be strong, second donation here is only to keep server online you don't have to donate you can play like anyone there's too much players didn't donate, you are just a greedy man need everything is free.
Well, don't know how much old school are in this, personally, I don't have much interest playing bot games. After all, this was sro cancer, that ruined the game. And please, do not rob the people (taking donations and closing server down after some time... Specially, that no one could stop you from doing that). Wish you and your team good luck with your server and stuff. Peace
Old 06/24/2016, 18:14   #39

Quote:
Originally Posted by dovildas View Post
dont buy medium or large pots for lvl 17 u need small pots 220 and use it at 40-50% same with mana pots from lvl 15 till 20 its hard to get gold but after lvl 24 u will make lots of them i got 600k just from grind+soxs+stones+elixs

P.S: dont buy gear from shop its ussles and not worth these money grind at ur lvl +2 mobs egz you are lvl 17 so take mobs 15-19 good exp and nice drops

thx for ya hints but i´m using small pots and this % settings and fighting at lv 19 mobs and using my starter gear...but somehow i´m out of money all the time^^

regards xD
Old 06/24/2016, 18:27   #40

Quote:
Well, don't know how much old school are in this, personally, I don't have much interest playing bot games. After all, this was sro cancer, that ruined the game. And please, do not rob the people (taking donations and closing server down after some time... Specially, that no one could stop you from doing that). Wish you and your team good luck with your server and stuff. Peace
First this server won't close, second i have another server that open 1 year and 3 months ago you can check it from this link

so please don't say that you will scam or closing our server after people donation.
Old 06/25/2016, 01:23   #41

Received Thanks: 1,673
Quote:
Originally Posted by judieaquino20 View Post
2h 4 elixir ? 30mins 1 elixir ? HAHAHAHA U MADE MY DAY!
Elixirs drop at Mob Lv19+, like always
Old 06/25/2016, 12:34   #42

stupid admin dont understand LOW RATE SERVER = FAIL SERVER WITH LOW PLAYER COUNT HIGH RATE SERVER = NICE SERVER + BIG PLAYER COUNT
Old 06/26/2016, 03:37   #43

Quote:
Originally Posted by LumpiiX View Post
stupid admin dont understand LOW RATE SERVER = FAIL SERVER WITH LOW PLAYER COUNT HIGH RATE SERVER = NICE SERVER + BIG PLAYER COUNT
thanks about insulting, and it's your opinion but in my opinion it's very good for me.
Old 06/27/2016, 03:56   #44

Update :-

Increase drop rate to 10x

Change skill edit potion price

Remove deimension pillar [Forgetten world]
Old 06/28/2016, 08:41   #45

Good Job
Closed Thread