Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server > SRO PServer Advertising
You last visited: Today at 13:27

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Syntix Online | CAP 100 | CH ONLY | Exquisite Rates | Play 2 Win | 10/06/2016

Discussion on Syntix Online | CAP 100 | CH ONLY | Exquisite Rates | Play 2 Win | 10/06/2016 within the SRO PServer Advertising forum part of the SRO Private Server category.

Closed Thread

Old 12/24/2017, 12:02   #271

elite*gold: 0
nice server
Old 12/29/2017, 22:15   #272

anyone playing on this server and can tell me its worth or not?
Old 01/15/2018, 15:47   #273

How to contact you guys now since DAZIUNDA ***** are taking over the facebook scenery right now? Maybe a Discord channel or so?
Old 01/15/2018, 16:11   #274

A good server since 2016 <3
Old 01/27/2018, 14:35   #275

elite*gold: 14
2 ip limits ? xD i know 5 people have 100 chars over, Mhysa ,D3vilPoweR, FARCRY, LAZY, and btw in Syntix u can pay to be stronge ,wish means they will permantly ban ur enemies and they will dc them in FTw, i was playing that server and they are completly cheaters, go test it and see if iam lying , u can open infinity chars...accounts

so bad server with so bad Owners they are even playing with u in the server with compeltly rare stuff and top rank on acadmy. so bad so bad server 5 players own it
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/27/2018, 19:42   #276

elite*gold: 208
Quote:
Originally Posted by alydandy View Post
2 ip limits ? xD i know 5 people have 100 chars over, Mhysa ,D3vilPoweR, FARCRY, LAZY, and btw in Syntix u can pay to be stronge ,wish means they will permantly ban ur enemies and they will dc them in FTw, i was playing that server and they are completly cheaters, go test it and see if iam lying , u can open infinity chars...accounts

so bad server with so bad Owners they are even playing with u in the server with compeltly rare stuff and top rank on acadmy. so bad so bad server 5 players own it
+1
Old 04/01/2018, 13:17   #277

elite*gold: 20
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crytek-cng View Post
anyone playing on this server and can tell me its worth or not?
I’d say its pretty much worth it. Server is a bit old now since it has been running for 1 year and 10 months now. It has fine amount of players and all kind of activities are working 24.7

Have a good one!
Old 05/03/2018, 06:23   #278

have started long time ago...
Old 05/03/2018, 16:02   #279

Quote:
Originally Posted by bergo_20000 View Post
multi account everywhere :
And I'm out. Was checking their website and found 1400+ players online but now I've COMPLETELY CHANGED MY MIND. Really not a fan of botting server. Gonna stick with Legion SRO and might try Leon since they have HWID Limit
Old 05/04/2018, 19:42   #280

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaitou Kid View Post
And I'm out. Was checking their website and found 1400+ players online but now I've COMPLETELY CHANGED MY MIND. Really not a fan of botting server. Gonna stick with Legion SRO and might try Leon since they have HWID Limit
Honestly, botting has been always part of Silkroad and it will always be. No one would love to spend 24 hours a day to gear up

And In my honest opinion, I think severs without bots aren’t fun at all
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/04/2018, 21:02   #281

you should refresh your download links.. one is working but just with 1.3mb/s

btw i would like to know if its allowed to buy stuff via real money? and how the pvp zone looks maybe
Old 05/21/2018, 23:04   #282

elite*gold: 76
�� Syntixs' innovation is beyond expectations! ��

Quote:
Syntixs’ best update is here! Stay tuned, meet you all on next Friday, 25th of May, 2018 at 21:00 Syntix Server Time. Check out the tutorial video at the end!

Dear beloved community members,

At Syntix, providing fun and enjoyable game-play is our top priority. We understand in this era, over edited servers are not so much fun and can have a devastating impact on players. And because of this, Syntix administration is undertaking important steps and implementing new suitable updates to provide the ultimate game-play that every player dreams of.

After discussing this update with many of you, we are proud to announce the long awaited update and community requests. we believe this update will change Syntixs’ life and increase the challenge between players and will possibly create new fights and battles. Please, allow us to give you a brief about the update and changes we have done so far.
We will start this off by talking about the major changes we made to empower the seal of moon items and seal of sun weapons. Hold up, what? changes? Will I have to start from the bottom and work on enhancing my weapon and items plus? Will I have to create the stats from the scratch? Will I spend more time to get these new items? Simply, the answer is NO! NO AND NO!
We do understand and feel all players in Syntix, we do understand what time and effort means for every and each one of you and therefore we have acted accordingly. We have managed to find a magnificent way to help you transform your items/weapons to the new items/weapons without losing any of your current stats on the item, an upgrade scroll! Yes, right. Upgrade scroll! Mean what? That means, you will transform your weapons glow and items look by using an upgrade scroll as follows:
  1. Stormbreaker Weapon Upgrade Scroll: This scroll will simply empower your weapon and upgrade it to a new stormbreaker weapon that is one time stronger than your old seal of sun weapon. (This scroll works with Seal of Sun weapons only! And after using this scroll you will not be able to switch your weapon skin. So if you wish to change your weapon skin, do it before you upgrade it) Wait what? We expect your next question and we are glad to answer it, no, it won’t be a new weapon from scratch. All your item plus, stats, blues will be moved to the new stormbreaker weapon as soon as you use the upgrade scroll!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2. Infinity Item Upgrade Scroll: and this scroll does the same function as the stormbreaker scroll, but this one works for equipment, seal of moon equipment only. Once you use the scroll; your items will be upgraded to an Infinity item and once you complete upgrading 6 parts of your items; you will enjoy a godlike item looking and additional str6, int6, HP/MP increase and 10% atk ratio increase!

Upgraded weapon/items

Tutorial Video!

Your next question should be how can I get these two scrolls?
Well.. well.. well.. you’ll never feel bored again, you will always have something to look up to and work hard for. These 2 scrolls are added to Syntix Weapons Shop and you can get it by collecting the following coins:

Time Gems
Power Gems
Gold coins
Silver coins
Arena coins

The price is showing precisely at the NPC.

And, how can I use these two scrolls to upgrade my weapons/items?
Simply, you need to put your desired item/weapon in the first slot of inventory and use the scroll. Can't be any easier, huh?

Someone will stop me now and ask me, what is the Time Gem and what is the Power Gem?
These two gems are our newly added In-game currency.

You can get the Time Gem by killing uniques inside Donwhang Job Temple only!

What about the Power Gem?
Good question and here comes the interesting part, it all depends on how lucky you are! you can get the Power Gem through Magic Pop we have a dedicated section in Magic pop NPCs for that specific reason!!!!

Wait a moment? Magic PoP is only salable through Item Mall, how can I get that If I am not a donator?
Don’t you worry! We’ve got your back!!!! By participating in Event So-Ok capture the flag event, you’ll get 1 trophy for each kill and you can exchange 10 trophies for a reward from Event So-Ok NPC. The rewards will be, in most of the cases, Magic pop cards and Arena Coins!! And some other valuable scrolls. Not only from Event So-Ok, but also you can get Magic pop cards from the item mall with a price of 10 silks for one card.

In addition to the great updates we mentioned above, we made minor changes to the game-play to ensure more fun and battles are provided to players..
  • We have disabled the trade npc in the job temple temporarily. (will see how that will reflect on the game-play)
  • Syntix mysterious trade route; one of the great features we proud of. we fixed and opened it. (The desert road) not only that, on one hand it will reward you a great amount of golds but hold on on the other hand the dimensional teleport to Syntix mysterious road will open in a specific timing to create more possible job wars in the selected timeframe:
    From 18:00 to 3:00 Syntix Standard Server Time.
  • We have disabled Jangan FW and enabled Hotan FW instead.
  • Fixed guild/union emblems. (You must re-upload your selected emblem)
  • Fixed Model Switch scrolls. (Can be used more than once on the same character)
  • Reduced delay on resurrection skills to 20 seconds instead of 3 minutes.
  • Battle arena will start everyone hour during night time also.
  • We added a message to remove the red "maximum durability reduce" on weapons. All what you need to do is to put your weapon in the 1st slot of inventory and send a message to yourself and write inside the message body: RemoveRED (Please note, using this RemoveRED option will remove all the blues on your weapon, and it costs 500 silks, you must have 500 silks on you before you send the message to yourself or else it won’t work)
  • Last but not least, Egy uniques in the job temple are all working now including the Haroeris and Seth, they no longer require specific AP points.
Old 05/22/2018, 00:08   #283

Seems good, will try the new update
Old 05/23/2018, 21:28   #284

elite*gold: 76
Quote:
Originally Posted by cchukka View Post
Seems good, will try the new update
Looking forward to seeing you in-game. Have a good one!
Old 05/24/2018, 18:43   #285

Oh ya yeah! Can’t wait!