Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server > SRO PServer Advertising
You last visited: Today at 01:20

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

EON | 90 Cap | CH & EU | 10 Silk/Hour |Job Based | New SoX System | No More JP

Discussion on EON | 90 Cap | CH & EU | 10 Silk/Hour |Job Based | New SoX System | No More JP within the SRO PServer Advertising forum part of the SRO Private Server category.

Closed Thread

Old 06/11/2016, 20:29   #1156

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by FonicosZan View Post
If you keep talking and reporting update will take longer haha
I wasn't home while you closed the server, so I hope I won't lose any stuff._.
Btw, idk too if ctf is 10 min on purpose or not, but it's really not enough, just killing the mobs take 3-5 min..
Old 06/11/2016, 20:29   #1157

hahaha no dont fix it yet xD Server on pls Need to get some trades.. soon thief lvl 8
Old 06/11/2016, 20:30   #1158

elite*gold: 1
We can fix it while server is online so no problem.
Old 06/11/2016, 20:31   #1159

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silkroad21 View Post
hahaha no dont fix it yet xD Server on pls Need to get some trades.. soon thief lvl 8
I love to do that.

Get a life nerd !
Thanks
1 User
Old 06/11/2016, 20:33   #1160

To satisfy me you need no more than increasing the stone drops, but not "a little amount" but to sh*tloads! As I stated before, it makes nothing else but force ppl to bot, which is not the point of this or any server, or at least shouldn't be.
Many ppl against it but w/e, u're the boss, it's just a suggestion, decide as u wish. ^^
Thanks
1 User
Old 06/11/2016, 20:35   #1161

Quote:
Originally Posted by dayeddd View Post
To satisfy me you need no more than increasing the stone drops, but not "a little amount" but to sh*tloads! As I stated before, it makes nothing else but force ppl to bot, which is not the point of this or any server, or at least shouldn't be.
Many ppl against it but w/e, u're the boss, it's just a suggestion, decide as u wish. ^^
Very bad idea, do you wanna see everyone with 80% stats on set? Thats the most stupid thing you can do. Leave it as it's, you will have to bot for elixirs anyway.
Old 06/11/2016, 20:35   #1162

If the new Trans pets for Thiefs comes, all traders will be doomed.
****, Im gonna slay them all and rob all their goods.
Thanks
1 User
Old 06/11/2016, 20:38   #1163

Quote:
Originally Posted by groxpute View Post
Very bad idea, do you wanna see everyone with 80% stats on set? Thats the most stupid thing you can do. Leave it as it's, you will have to bot for elixirs anyway.
Rather be everyone full 80%, than being in need to us 8d auto equip set instead of my full sos set, cuz it's clean af and I deal near no dmg with it. HWID limit is 2, you can set 1 char to bot for elix, it'll be enough, but it's boring and pointless to bot 24h with 2 chars, and gain less than 20 stones...
Thanks
1 User
Old 06/11/2016, 20:39   #1164

stones have a **** ton of probability almost no stones fail fusing, so its the same as high drop rate
also, tell me this, how does balancing wrl's debuffs work, when u extend cooldown of some skills, u should make higher probabilty not lower
now even on mobs where i spend most of mine time its useless to have them, cus cd is 20sec and doesnt work half the time, which ***** up my grinding
Thanks
1 User
Old 06/11/2016, 20:39   #1165

Quote:
Originally Posted by Acepi View Post
If the new Trans pets for Thiefs comes, all traders will be doomed.
****, Im gonna slay them all and rob all their goods.
And what about thieves?
Old 06/11/2016, 20:40   #1166

GO GO!
Old 06/11/2016, 20:40   #1167

Quote:
Originally Posted by dayeddd View Post
Rather be everyone full 80%, than being in need to us 8d auto equip set instead of my full sos set, cuz it's clean af and I deal near no dmg with it. HWID limit is 2, you can set 1 char to bot for elix, it'll be enough, but it's boring and pointless to bot 24h with 2 chars, and gain less than 20 stones...
I did bot for 2 days, and I have 100% fb set... sos one, might be your botting wrongly or something. Hope they stay as they are. also they are selleable, u can get money by them, making them drop like beta server will kill the server economy.
Old 06/11/2016, 20:41   #1168

Actually I think stone drops rate is really good, botting with 2 chars, 1 day I got al the stones needed to make my full set max blue
Old 06/11/2016, 20:42   #1169

Quote:
Originally Posted by koretix View Post
stones have a **** ton of probability almost no stones fail fusing, so its the same as high drop rate
also, tell me this, how does balancing wrl's debuffs work, when u extend cooldown of some skills, u should make higher probabilty not lower
now even on mobs where i spend most of mine time its useless to have them, cus cd is 20sec and doesnt work half the time, which ***** up my grinding
Stones not failing means nothing if I use 5 stones for 5 items, and all get 1-2-3 str on them...Yes, it happened! Ppl say they made 2x 6str with 2 stones, but it's still rare, and I still don't even have enough stone to put ONE on EACH part of my set!!
Old 06/11/2016, 20:42   #1170

elite*gold: 1

Server is now online.

EON / Update VER 2
An update that took place at 11.06.2016 [21:00 GMT+2], in order to fix some issues found in-game and also add some new features. As you have may noticed we try really hard to offer the best possible gameplay with these frequent updates.

Done.
-Reduced cost of random silk & gold scrolls to 28 arena coins to encourage players to participate in BA.
-Made chn buffs permanent.
-Added 90 lvl trans pet at stable.
-Fixed alchemy notice and top jobber notice.
-Added STR and INT uniques since on the last update unique drops got sick.
-Fixed remaining sos items.
-Decreased thief & traders npc spawn.
-Added 100 silk scroll.
-Fixed the wizard bug with auto attack.
-Balanced Seth and Haroeris damage.
-Honor system resets weekly now.
Thanks
2 Users
Closed Thread