Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server > SRO PServer Advertising
You last visited: Today at 13:57

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Old Silkroad Online Reborn // Cap 80 // Only Chinese // Ingame VoIP system

Discussion on Old Silkroad Online Reborn // Cap 80 // Only Chinese // Ingame VoIP system within the SRO PServer Advertising forum part of the SRO Private Server category.

Closed Thread

Old 07/08/2016, 20:49   #1036

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by SellSilk4RuSRO View Post
fantastic server blablabla but ur need to make updates. people get bored and for last few days server looks dead. 3ppl in pvp , 8 in job. another 400 botting.
i agree with the idea
Old 07/08/2016, 21:22   #1037

Quote:
Originally Posted by SellSilk4RuSRO View Post
fantastic server blablabla but ur need to make updates. people get bored and for last few days server looks dead. 3ppl in pvp , 8 in job. another 400 botting.
We're already working on that.

Old 07/08/2016, 21:39   #1038

new servers are opening and the numbers need to increase again, advertise more and let's keep the server alive and stronger!
Thanks
4 Users
Old 07/08/2016, 23:37   #1039

Quote:
Originally Posted by OldSRO Nami View Post
We're already working on that.

Sorry , but that did not solve the problem. We need events , we need gm activity in the game. Did u know how people spent time? Going to trade when bargain started , after trade doing alchemy , then again bargain and again alchemy. That's all. No people at pvp , nothing to do.

I do not complain , i've just played on many servers where is server die because gm's don't care for their servers after launch.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 07/09/2016, 05:08   #1040

they do care, but they are working on a new update "Great One"
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/09/2016, 16:47   #1041

NEED NEW PRO MEMBERS

Don't let the noob Leavers pull the server down, all pros come here and challenge me ;P
Best server ever, just be active, then its fun. Only botting and alchemy ***** you up? Simply go trading, buy silk from that gold and buy nice set with that silk. Have you tried?
See you on the road ;P

Yvo
Thanks
3 Users
Old 07/09/2016, 18:31   #1042

Hello, my client doesn't wanna update... I've got the Antivirus disabled and still doesn't wanna Update.

Any Clue what to do?

It's stuck like this:

After some time of waiting I get this kind of Error:

Old 07/09/2016, 20:10   #1043

Quote:
Originally Posted by Km3t1007 View Post
Hello, my client doesn't wanna update... I've got the Antivirus disabled and still doesn't wanna Update.

Any Clue what to do?

It's stuck like this:

After some time of waiting I get this kind of Error:

It's literally Antivirus problem. Your anti virus program is blocking our dll. You have to add our folder to your white list.
Old 07/09/2016, 20:52   #1044

great server with amazing features and stability!
Thanks
3 Users
Old 07/09/2016, 23:05   #1045

Quote:
Originally Posted by OldSRO Nami View Post
It's literally Antivirus problem. Your anti virus program is blocking our dll. You have to add our folder to your white list.
I've Unistalled the Antivirus now ( it was AVG ) but still getting the same Error as before when it was just Disabled.

Any other clue?
Old 07/10/2016, 00:16   #1046

Astonishing features. Unarguably, contains creativity and skill. Gj guys. Btw, feel free to send a msg if you need a cool launcher lol.
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/10/2016, 01:25   #1047

Great work ... but why only Chn ?
As I remember your server was Chn/Eu it was a great server with +500 online people
(That's when I started ) unfortunately, the server didn't end up very well as many players left the server and You guys promised us - the players who didn't quite - with an update to bring life to the dead server and then did nothing but closing the server
And at the moment I can see a decent +300 online players is it going to have the Same fate ?
Old 07/10/2016, 01:35   #1048

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bad Soul View Post
Great work ... but why only Chn ?
As I remember your server was Chn/Eu it was a great server with +500 online people
(That's when I started ) unfortunately, the server didn't end up very well as many players left the server and You guys promised us - the players who didn't quite - with an update to bring life to the dead server and then did nothing but closing the server
And at the moment I can see a decent +300 online players is it going to have the Same fate ?
It has the same fate, which is not at all a matter of any server features or anything else GMs could influence in any way. It just the never changing fact, that 85% of players are hardcore noobs who need about 5 weeks to realise just that. Its gonna be over soon and to all of you, who hope for the next server to be "better"... gl wasting your $ and always avoid intense thinking, since your brain is obviously not working properly.
Old 07/10/2016, 12:56   #1049

wow all pservers are **** nowadays, they all end up dead after a month, including this one... i thought i have finally found a decent server and guess what its dead after i gap and get decent set and stuff... sro pserver scene is completely ****** up
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/10/2016, 13:12   #1050

Quote:
Originally Posted by ylts123r View Post
wow all pservers are **** nowadays, they all end up dead after a month, including this one... i thought i have finally found a decent server and guess what its dead after i gap and get decent set and stuff... sro pserver scene is completely ****** up
the owners of the pServers let their servers dies so they can open another one after a while , so its kinda of scamming
but just remember the names of those pServers' owners and dont join their servers next time . BTW OldSro's owners trying to do the same now
they got good cash from this server so its time to close it
Thanks
1 User
Closed Thread