Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server > SRO PServer Advertising
You last visited: Today at 13:41

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Exinta Online | 60 Cap | CH | Low Rates | JOIN US!

Discussion on Exinta Online | 60 Cap | CH | Low Rates | JOIN US! within the SRO PServer Advertising forum part of the SRO Private Server category.

Closed Thread

Old 03/14/2016, 22:32   #931

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Carillon View Post
Stop using this stupid color... Write like a normal human beign you're trying to be. And ye it's quite bad that you didn't tell few people to try to do storyline, but hey server is totally awesome and bugs are fixed regulary.

on 18 march , if ur ( amazing server ) have more than 50 players online .... Then i will Regret everysingle word i said here ...

i hope you like Red
Old 03/14/2016, 22:33   #932

Quote:
Originally Posted by marlongrey View Post
on 18 march , if ur ( amazing server ) have more than 50 players online .... Then i will Regret everysingle word i said here ...

i hope you like Red
I beg you. Leave and never come back here.
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/14/2016, 22:34   #933

Now when crybabies are gone, can we countinue to enjoy old school feeling that Exinta provides? YES,PLS.

Go play Electus pay2win, coin system, no-life serverlar and shut up nabs.
Thanks
4 Users
Old 03/14/2016, 22:40   #934

Quote:
cant Agree more , i gave Extina a Try , and till now am lvl 34 , lots , lots of Bugged quests ,
and the server is not Activ , at alllll
everyone is botting
no Donations
no pets in Stable
and no one is making globals because everyone is saving his premium coins to get avatar with them

and there is only 2 Avatars to get , only 2 avatars in the item mall !
are u serious ?

alot of people saying that the quests starting from lvl 36 are very very low exp ... and u end up boting hours to get 50 % up ...

ya we know this is an old school , but for *** sake , old school was not this much boring !

[COLOR="rgb(139, 0, 0)"]The quests has never been tested ! if u tested this quests , u would have known that the Exp balance is ****** up , and they are bugged

and next time , launch a server with Donations available [/COLOR]
*cry*

There you have your donation:
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/14/2016, 22:56   #935

People are 36+ in first 3 days and you are whining, just wow...
Thanks
2 Users
Old 03/14/2016, 23:05   #936

elite*gold: 100
Quote:
Originally Posted by yahel007 View Post
After some consideration, I've decided to quit. What you promised, didn't happen. Botting is still a way better to level up than just doing quest.
At level 37, I was done with all quests and had only 25% , so..what is left to do? Bot because monster gives like 00.05-00.06 % per kill.
I mean, that's fine I don't mind grinding but what we got is 24/7 bots and server with 0 activity. Is that really and Oldschool server?
Sure, at this point there are 204 people online. Out of 204, at least 1/3 are multi clients and rest of the people are simply botting.

Quest system is fucked up big time. They give so much SP and very low exp. I was full farmed at lv 37, did all the quests and played with 0 gap from the very beginning.
I am recommending you to reconsider changing the qurest values a bit.
I mean, have you even tried playing from level 1 and following the story? Obviously not, because If u did, there wouldn't be so many buggs with the quests.

Good luck, I wish you all the best with your server.
Like I said in the guild chat "Let's be honest here, you won't miss and I won't miss you"
Have fun everyone

IGN: 00

You're stating all these facts, but you haven't even hit lv40.

What did you expect? What kind of activity are you looking for at a lv40? Of course there will be 0 activity in the server when no one has even hit the max level yet. Since when did SRO offer activity for low lvls? You as a player decide the activity, you can start a trade with your guild, your friends, people will see you and they will start to thief and wanna rob you. You can do guildwars, you can do pvps, YOU decide the activity, not us. We simply cannot do anything about activity on such a low level. What we can do is make activity for the max level, because the end aim is for everyone to obviously hit the max level and after that they would want to continue playing, therefore we add end-content for the max level.

Quest system might be fucked true, however it's not like we are taking 2 weeks to fix it, we are literally fixing it in a matter of a day or two, but It's okay cause everyone simply just complains about every little detail, so I cannot blame you for it.

We did test the quest system, from lv1. However, the way we tested it was by using the console, which BTW you can spawn ANYTHING with, you can spawn a champ/giant of any kind of monster. We're very sorry that we have missed a COUPLE bugs here and there, were only humans after all and we can't be perfect, but the fact that you are claiming the quest system to be utterly broken is just too much. Either way, sorry, that one is on us.

Quest EXP/SP values are fucked? Again, you are not even lv40 yet, and you are stating your opinion about it. To answer your question about the values, let me try to explain it once again.

The way the exp/sp values were determined was the following:
We took the total exp required for each level, and we set each quest to give you about 8-10% exp of it's respective level. Meaning if you are a lv10 and do a lv10 quest, it will give you 10% towards your level. Now, this is true for ALL quests, meaning as you go higher and higher in the levels, you will get 8-10% of your total exp level no matter what. Do you see the logic here? In other words, At lv56 for example, where you are getting 0.01% PER MONSTER, the quest will STILL give you 8-10% of your total EXP, WHICH in return will lvl you up faster than botting WITHOUT quests. That's what we mean when we say that the quests will level you up much faster than botting. However, we can't just simply make each quest give you any more than that because then you will simply hit lv60 in a matter of a couple of days, and we don't want that. That's why the exp/sp reward are set the way they are, you will still need to grind normal monsters to lvl up after you have done the quests.

Now let's not forget that there are DAILY quests, meaning every day you can pretty much gain free 10% as you are grinding your way through. I'm sure at lv45+ it will take you more than a day to lvl up once, that's why the dailies are there, so you can do them more than once... and in return lvl up faster.

Now let me ask you this, If we did not have this quest system, would you play here and bot your way through on this server with 1x rate? I mean would you be willing to wait 2weeks at least to hit lv60? I wouldn't. That's the reason we did those quests, we are just making your life a little easier, A LITTLE, not too much. Not to mention, the quest system is our way of making it fair for everyone, because it doesn't require you to have an OP set just to get things in-game, that's why we added premium coins and premium shop for you. This is our way of "silk/hour"

Either way, I understand where you are coming from, and I thank you for your feedback, I just simply disagree with you. I cannot change your mind & opinion, that's your choice to make. So again, thank you for your opinion, and I hope to see you somewhere else besides here since you'll be leaving us.

Quote:
ya we know this is an old school , but for God sake , old school was not this much boring !
Honestly, after this statement over here, I don't think you know anything about SRO and "old school"

60 cap iSRO was the LITERAL MEANING of boring.
Thanks
15 Users
Old 03/14/2016, 23:06   #937

Well, i started the second day, im lvl 33 almost 34 now, complete with 3 gap. Its not to low rate at all.
Thanks
3 Users
Old 03/14/2016, 23:09   #938

Everyone that is looking for a private server experience can look ahead.

This server is iSRO with a fresh new cover. Everything that iSRO lacked has been fixed or correctly implemented.

When was something fixed on iSRO? Bugs were barely looked at unless they were heavy exploits like the gold duping back in the day. The Exinta team is responding fast to quest bugs and they're getting fixed in an instant.

Leveling has become so meaningless on SRO nowadays. There is no difference between 50x rates server and 300x. The leveling experience is gone. There is no 'looking up to higher level players'. That experience is back on Exinta and it seems it weeds out the kids. The community seems great, from first hand experience. I've yet to come across an arrogant player in game, unlike the various other servers I've played on. THAT seemed the norm instead of decency.
Thanks
5 Users
Old 03/14/2016, 23:21   #939

Thanks for replay.
I haven't played sro for some time, things have changed. People got those "smart bots" so there is no need to do anything.
I was expecting a more oldshool server with the people actually grinding. That didn't happen and it isn't your fault. It is just the way sro is played nowadays.

As for community, I have to agree it is really great. I've never played on such a friendly server.
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/14/2016, 23:31   #940

"bug" report:

I hope you guys are okay that I report every little mistake I find
I'm just someone who wants everything to be perfect ^^
Thanks
2 Users
Old 03/15/2016, 00:02   #941

About "no server activity": It's because every of you is trying to be the best and you're botting your way to the top. Today we were doing a couple of trades even when botting is more profitable just to get off the routine of SRO. You don't have to be lvl 60 to attend FW, job etc. You can do it at every level you want to, because it's actually you who's playing the game.

Btw. not that I'm trying to cry or smth but I hope that next level trans pets with much bigger inventory will get us more gold cus as I said botting is more profitable atm. Maybe in future try to decrease gold from selling items so it will kinda force people to do job on low lvls?

Also, there's one small cosmetic bug(can't make a screen since I already completed the quest). The quest info about killing Hyungno Ghosts(i think i spelled it right), but description is saying something like Hyeungno Ghosts, small thing but I prefer to report maybe in your free time you can fix it.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 03/15/2016, 00:45   #942

good job
Old 03/15/2016, 00:56   #943

elite*gold: 10
Ofcourse solo trading aint giving you as much gold as botting since ur going with 1 or 2 stars.... but get 8/8 pt together with 25* combined... and you will see some profit also it`s much more fun than just staring at the client and checking item drops every 5 minutes. There is one thing about jobing tho To get from lv 1 to 2 we need 2mil of job exp now that is what i call job system xD you really have to do some serious teamwork if you want to get somewhere with your job lvl and start making real profits
Old 03/15/2016, 00:59   #944

Quote:
Originally Posted by toobu View Post
Ofcourse solo trading aint giving you as much gold as botting since ur going with 1 or 2 stars.... but get 8/8 pt together with 25* combined... and you will see some profit also it`s much more fun than just staring at the client and checking item drops every 5 minutes. There is one thing about jobing tho To get from lv 1 to 2 we need 2mil of job exp now that is what i call job system xD you really have to do some serious teamwork if you want to get somewhere with your job lvl and start making real profits
Dude... We were doing 3* then 5* trades. It's still less profitable than botting but whatever, hopefully it'll get better as soon as we'll get higher levels :PP
Old 03/15/2016, 01:00   #945

server balance

I agree on the gold issue recently mentioned, botting gives too much. Atm it is consumed by upgrading guilds, but what will happen when guilds are Lv5?
There are 2 ways: set 7D items to 1 gold sell value or decrease gold drop at least in all karakoram by 50% (or even 80%, still enough to buy pots)

since Im not sure you read my last comments I may re-mention:

pls check Guild Lv requirement for Participation at FW, shouldnt be higher than Lv3, also I would appreciate Guild limit 32 like most ppl do.
pls open only Dw Fortress for Battle, at this playercount (although its amazing) action cannot be devided.

And pls fix those bugged quests soon: Hyeongcheons, Ongs, Small Red Scorpions

Ty and GJ!
Yvo
Thanks
3 Users
Closed Thread