Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server > SRO PServer Advertising
You last visited: Today at 00:22

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Exinta Online | 60 Cap | CH | Low Rates | JOIN US!

Discussion on Exinta Online | 60 Cap | CH | Low Rates | JOIN US! within the SRO PServer Advertising forum part of the SRO Private Server category.

Closed Thread

Old 03/14/2016, 17:37   #916

elite*gold: 245
Im really enjoying this gameplay low rates are awesome, it reminds me of old isro from 60cap where i originality played ! GG favorite pserver atm for me!
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/14/2016, 17:51   #917

elite*gold: 0
FORTRESS WAR

hi there Shane/Scott, me again...

I dont know if there is a Lv requirement for a guild to join FW, but if there is, please set it down to Lv3 or remove it, so that maximum action may occur on first big FW, would be nice to see 5 or 6 guilds joining the battle for Dw Fortress. This reminds me... maybe you close Ht for now, since there is no income yet the FW action shouldnt be devided by some trolls attacking HT.

Sicerely

Yvo Oakenshield
Thanks
2 Users
Old 03/14/2016, 18:38   #918

Actually there should only be one FW at all if server popularity is below 500
Thanks
3 Users
Old 03/14/2016, 19:24   #919

First Uruchi kill in the server. :P

Thanks to my party&guild.
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/14/2016, 19:26   #920

Quote:
Originally Posted by duboisi View Post

First Uruchi kill in the server. :P

Thanks to my party&guild.
ppl are 38 already while im 27lv not into that 24/7 thingy :P
Old 03/14/2016, 19:55   #921

I have problem whit this quest ->
Old 03/14/2016, 20:44   #922

elite*gold: 43
Quote:
Originally Posted by giuzata View Post
I have problem whit this quest ->
bug is fixed, but server need restart.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Simulation1337 View Post
@ bugs above,

When I fixed the bugged quests yesterday I forgot to set the number of objectives required to finish the quest from 2 to 1, that's why it's telling you requirements are not met.

Anywho, it's fixed and ready to be patched by next restart, again sorry about that.
i just wait for the donation page -.-
Old 03/14/2016, 20:47   #923

Serwer is great, its all what i missed
Old 03/14/2016, 21:22   #924

Just make this server restart so the quest are fixed -.-
I dont know whats so annoying about a restart. ppl botting 24/7 and cry because of 5min.
Do restart
Old 03/14/2016, 21:26   #925

elite*gold: 43
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Disy6 View Post
Just make this server restart so the quest are fixed -.-
I dont know whats so annoying about a restart. ppl botting 24/7 and cry because of 5min.
Do restart
Old 03/14/2016, 21:41   #926

Smile

After some consideration, I've decided to quit. What you promised, didn't happen. Botting is still a way better to level up than just doing quest.
At level 37, I was done with all quests and had only 25% , so..what is left to do? Bot because monster gives like 00.05-00.06 % per kill.
I mean, that's fine I don't mind grinding but what we got is 24/7 bots and server with 0 activity. Is that really and Oldschool server?
Sure, at this point there are 204 people online. Out of 204, at least 1/3 are multi clients and rest of the people are simply botting.

Quest system is ****** up big time. They give so much SP and very low exp. I was full farmed at lv 37, did all the quests and played with 0 gap from the very beginning.
I am recommending you to reconsider changing the qurest values a bit.
I mean, have you even tried playing from level 1 and following the story? Obviously not, because If u did, there wouldn't be so many buggs with the quests.

Good luck, I wish you all the best with your server.
Like I said in the guild chat "Let's be honest here, you won't miss and I won't miss you"
Have fun everyone

IGN: 00
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/14/2016, 22:18   #927

Quote:
Originally Posted by yahel007 View Post
After some consideration, I've decided to quit. What you promised, didn't happen. Botting is still a way better to level up than just doing quest.
At level 37, I was done with all quests and had only 25% , so..what is left to do? Bot because monster gives like 00.05-00.06 % per kill.
I mean, that's fine I don't mind grinding but what we got is 24/7 bots and server with 0 activity. Is that really and Oldschool server?
Sure, at this point there are 204 people online. Out of 204, at least 1/3 are multi clients and rest of the people are simply botting.

Quest system is fucked up big time. They give so much SP and very low exp. I was full farmed at lv 37, did all the quests and played with 0 gap from the very beginning.
I am recommending you to reconsider changing the qurest values a bit.
I mean, have you even tried playing from level 1 and following the story? Obviously not, because If u did, there wouldn't be so many buggs with the quests.

Good luck, I wish you all the best with your server.
Like I said in the guild chat "Let's be honest here, you won't miss and I won't miss you"
Have fun everyone

IGN: 00
cant Agree more , i gave Extina a Try , and till now am lvl 34 , lots , lots of Bugged quests ,
and the server is not Activ , at alllll
everyone is botting
no Donations
no pets in Stable
and no one is making globals because everyone is saving his premium coins to get avatar with them

and there is only 2 Avatars to get , only 2 avatars in the item mall !
are u serious ?

alot of people saying that the quests starting from lvl 36 are very very low exp ... and u end up boting hours to get 50 % up ...

ya we know this is an old school , but for God sake , old school was not this much boring !

[COLOR="rgb(139, 0, 0)"]The quests has never been tested ! if u tested this quests , u would have known that the Exp balance is fucked up , and they are bugged

and next time , launch a server with Donations available [/COLOR]
Old 03/14/2016, 22:21   #928

all these haters
Old 03/14/2016, 22:26   #929

Quote:
Originally Posted by marlongrey View Post
cant Agree more , i gave Extina a Try , and till now am lvl 34 , lots , lots of Bugged quests ,
everyone is botting
no Donations
no pets in Stable
and no one is making globals because everyone is saving his premium coins to get avatar with them

are u serious ?

alot of people saying that the quests starting from lvl 36 are very very low exp ... and u end up boting hours to get 50 % up ...

ya we know this is an old school , but for *** sake , old school was not this much boring !

[COLOR="rgb(139, 0, 0)"]The quests has never been tested ! if u tested this quests , u would have known that the Exp balance is ****** up , and they are bugged

+ a sosun weapon d5
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/14/2016, 22:28   #930

Quote:
Originally Posted by marlongrey View Post
everyone is botting
no Donations
no pets in Stable

are u serious ?

ya we know this is an old school , but for *** sake , old school was not this much boring !

[COLOR="rgb(139, 0, 0)"]The quests has never been tested ! if u tested this quests , u would have known that the Exp balance is ****** up , and they are bugged

Stop using this stupid color... Write like a normal human beign you're trying to be. And ye it's quite bad that you didn't tell few people to try to do storyline, but hey server is totally awesome and bugs are fixed regulary.
Closed Thread