Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server > SRO PServer Advertising
You last visited: Today at 23:50

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Electus Reborn | 10D | Chinese | Silk per hour | Free-Silk Events | Completely Free2P

Discussion on Electus Reborn | 10D | Chinese | Silk per hour | Free-Silk Events | Completely Free2P within the SRO PServer Advertising forum part of the SRO Private Server category.

Closed Thread

Old 10/06/2016, 02:29   #7546

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by megaman4999 View Post
i also agree with u and LastThief hope u never re-open with a new project and all the best luck for continuing with this project
without LT OR ROYALBLADE PSERVER DIE
Thanks
2 Users
Old 10/06/2016, 11:52   #7547

elite*gold: 56
Long live Electus <3
Thanks
1 User
Old 10/09/2016, 06:17   #7548

Just found this server, having fun so far.. loving the grind aspect!
Thanks
1 User
Old 10/10/2016, 18:19   #7549

I'm back after a 3~4 month break playing there for some fun and sro feels ♥

it's such a gr8 project and server!
I can only recommend it to anyone who wants to chill on a good server.
A big thanks to you guys for keeping it up (LT, Pr0x and the rest!).

p.s
you should restart the server maybe once a week, because most areas are full with unique spawn which didn't get killed^^
Thanks
1 User
Old 10/15/2016, 00:53   #7550

it looks awesome im in
Thanks
1 User
Old 10/15/2016, 08:40   #7551

elite*gold: 60
Received Thanks: 6,475
Quote:
Originally Posted by PurVioLenCe View Post
I'm back after a 3~4 month break playing there for some fun and sro feels ♥

it's such a gr8 project and server!
I can only recommend it to anyone who wants to chill on a good server.
A big thanks to you guys for keeping it up (LT, Pr0x and the rest!).

p.s
you should restart the server maybe once a week, because most areas are full with unique spawn which didn't get killed^^
Welcome back !

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.Havoc View Post
it looks awesome im in
Welcome
Old 10/15/2016, 19:32   #7552

Im In
Old 10/15/2016, 21:58   #7553

elite*gold: 86
Did you saturation money?
Old 10/16/2016, 10:07   #7554

Any plans on a somewhat locked down forum section where people can post up some guides and info?? I've had some trouble myself and I've seen a lot of globals of people asking what all the customizations of the server are and how to use certain things.
Old 10/16/2016, 12:59   #7555

I just joined but not sure how the server works if you know what i mean, there was no partys at the party match, went to arabian coast, saw a few bots in 95 mobs (idk why) and stuff like that
Old 10/16/2016, 19:50   #7556

Quote:
Originally Posted by hanter458 View Post
Did you saturation money?
Excuse me ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by peperonikiller View Post
Any plans on a somewhat locked down forum section where people can post up some guides and info?? I've had some trouble myself and I've seen a lot of globals of people asking what all the customizations of the server are and how to use certain things.
We have a new gm ingame [GM]Purple who is online most of the time you can always ask him whatever you want and he'll respond and if he does not you can just ask here on epvp I'm active 24/7

Quote:
Originally Posted by jlfbalo View Post
I just joined but not sure how the server works if you know what i mean, there was no partys at the party match, went to arabian coast, saw a few bots in 95 mobs (idk why) and stuff like that
What do you want to know exactly ? First of all you don't need to level up you instantly spawn level 100 if you want to start farming for your set then you need to start trading. May I know what exactly you do not understand ?

Happening right now :

Heads up for our new players :

First of all we would like to welcome all the new players in our server, Electus Online.

The server has been running for 7 months now (today as it is 16.10.2016) and it will run, no matter what. What's special in Electus is that we had the most hyped server ever in psro history now it turned into a stable server that has around 350 online, you start with a great starter pack, everything is a lot easier to achieve unlike it was before, you can find someone to PVP with anytime, traderuns are going on non-stop mostly and the server is stable with literally no delay no downtimes at all. Basically, if you need a stable server to play on which will always be there when you want to hop in and have some fun, this one is for you.

Overall changelogs can be checked on the first page (EPVP), at the end of the thread.

Brief information about the server to make your lives easier:

- Cap 100, start level 100, enough SP.
- You start with a starter pack and set: Premium + Devil Spirit + Avatar and few more stuff.
- How to obtain silk:

1 Silk/Hour, Automatic events. Further information;

- Details about SOX items:

Activities in the server:

- Mainly jobbing as you will need job coins (firstly) for better equipment and then jobwar, basically jobkills, as honor buff system is based on jobkills. (You need to reach level two [joblevel] then your kills start to count. You don't get points by killing same opponent in a row though.

- Medusa, 19:00 servertime with a lot of special drops including silk scrolls.

- Fortress War on sunday, Jangan Fortress, you will find some guilds fighting each other every week.

- Pr0x is hosting Madness & PVP Events time to time also.

Also other basic stuff going on just like every private server.

If you are too lazy to read whole thread you can also check this out:
Thanks
6 Users
Old 10/17/2016, 12:16   #7557

Quote:
Originally Posted by LastThief* View Post
What do you want to know exactly ? First of all you don't need to level up you instantly spawn level 100 if you want to start farming for your set then you need to start trading. May I know what exactly you do not understand ?
Yeah i know you spawn lvl 100, i mean that i know its a job based server which is awesome, but then i only see 1 pt at party match and its not even job related, i joined traders guild but theres no flags at npc O.O (was going to attempt job cave), so idk i feel kinda lost XD
Old 10/17/2016, 14:41   #7558

Quote:
Originally Posted by jlfbalo View Post
Yeah i know you spawn lvl 100, i mean that i know its a job based server which is awesome, but then i only see 1 pt at party match and its not even job related, i joined traders guild but theres no flags at npc O.O (was going to attempt job cave), so idk i feel kinda lost XD
You don't have to be in party in order to start trading you can solo trade just fine. And you can always global about trading and people will happily join you.
Flags are at Electus Shop NPC located next to donwhang guild manager.
Old 10/18/2016, 00:19   #7559

2017 I have to see your new project <3
Old 10/19/2016, 01:18   #7560

the great server ever
Thanks
1 User
Closed Thread