Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server > SRO PServer Advertising
You last visited: Today at 00:41

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Terminus|Cap 80|EU & CHN|AutoEvents|Lottery|Job-Based|International|NewFeatures|10Feb

Discussion on Terminus|Cap 80|EU & CHN|AutoEvents|Lottery|Job-Based|International|NewFeatures|10Feb within the SRO PServer Advertising forum part of the SRO Private Server category.

Old 04/19/2016, 13:42   #976

elite*gold: 0
Just take away coins for 1 stars, problem solved.

Mean while last night.

If any new players are joining PM Bull3t or KingHaze in game, we can set up trades to help you guys.

Fallen I don't understand your screen shots with buffs? what is your point.
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/19/2016, 13:50   #977

since nick is a noob here you can watch
Old 04/19/2016, 16:04   #978

elite*gold: 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by shmiou View Post
1. Did U check the HP on Lizzard (211944) and Behemoth (423885). They're stronger than firebull.
And below is damage dealed on firebull: soul-emperror: ~10k each, means we need 20 hits without recovery and zerk to kill them. Immortality

2.Regarding new members protection, we need zerk to kill new member? No! And in fact, rarely new member do trades in the server, almost of traders catched are belong to Skylake, they are not new member. They made a ton of traders to be “new member”. U protect the mass of players, not new members as U said. If U say, this is your server as Lastthief said, you do what u want. I will totally agree with your decisions. I can find many servers with 1000~2000 players, I still stay at here because I love your system. The love was gone a bit like all thieves (LevelUltra, WW)

3. They-traders/hunters always chat on global that: they won, they stronger than us, we always run, like the picture below. I said YES, exactly we are loser but I am wondering why should they ask the change in case of winning? Yes and 1st picture that U @ said “ If 1more 1star safe trade abuser is getting catched, this safe trade thing will be disabled” That's unfair for new members but I am sorry.

Other pictures via lightshot with 1 star safetrader as buffer at 8PM, 4/18/2016

Keep fighting guys, dont spam on global like "wtb speed drugs, wtb pvp, etc."
I was back to my work after tradition holiday, only ThuNguyen is thief atm. Totally free trades for U guys =))

All my post had clear evidences and I hope U guys can do the same before convicting me.
Why you keep offensive fighting against me the fck?
I never did anything wrong - you have issues and problems with other players ingame, and I never took part in those fights.

damn.
We wont disable that 1* thing, our community is small - if you guys enjoy cheating and destroying the last leftovers, ok, I cant do anything than. We wont change up every little thing coz 1 players massivly "abuse" it. Those like you say "fyll autobuhffer menz treder" arent even auto buffing. They make dances and sit on the trade pets TRACING their "leader". This is unfair, but its not against rules because IT IS NOT AFK / AUTO BUFFING ON JOBBING.
I am getting tired and getting offensivly massivly attacked from you and your friends.
Since U still fight against me coz I friendly asked you why u murdered a lv 30 player at TG I dont know what I have done to u besides this friendly question about the murder issues which got reported

Quote:
Originally Posted by tunahan09 View Post
yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeees

500 skill point oleeeeeeeeeeey
150000 is for starters.

Quote:
Originally Posted by neigakalle View Post
new advertisement will come. join us and have some fun

Yeah, just need to collect possible pages
Thanks
3 Users
Old 04/20/2016, 14:58   #979

Questions, Suggestions or Support requests regarding Terminus please via Facebook or Ingame... Answers in EPVPers may take a while... You get answers much faster in Facebook or Ingame :P
Old 04/20/2016, 20:25   #980

Is there a way to get to forgotten world ? I see a lot of quests there but can't get a key as Pillar don't spawn mobs.

If it's not possible, where do you exp at lvl 71/72 ?
Old 04/20/2016, 21:57   #981

Support us and embed our Signature in your Signature
Old 04/20/2016, 22:30   #982

Is there any ip limit?
Old 04/20/2016, 23:23   #983

Quote:
Originally Posted by stranger1981 View Post
Is there a way to get to forgotten world ? I see a lot of quests there but can't get a key as Pillar don't spawn mobs.

If it's not possible, where do you exp at lvl 71/72 ?
pillars dont spawn mobs but they drop dimension holes. other spots are in taklamakan roc mountain dw cave...
Old 04/21/2016, 09:10   #984

Good Morning.
Servers has been restarted!

Quote:
Originally Posted by neigakalle View Post
pillars dont spawn mobs but they drop dimension holes. other spots are in taklamakan roc mountain dw cave...
Thanks! :P
Old 04/21/2016, 11:57   #985

Like our Facebook-Page and take part in our Random Facebook Events. News, Infos and other things are hot and exclusive posted at our Facebook-Fanpage
Old 04/21/2016, 12:37   #986

One suggestion: ip limit 2 or 3 max! There are people with own 8/8 parties (i dont want to name them, but for sure it's of them Bull3t, he is camping on LY/LY titan spots since weeks...giving no chance to other players to kill it.
Old 04/21/2016, 12:41   #987

Quote:
Originally Posted by Invista9 View Post
One suggestion: ip limit 2 or 3 max! There are people with own 8/8 parties (i dont want to name them, but for sure it's of them Bull3t, he is camping on LY/LY titan spots since weeks...giving no chance to other players to kill it.
i think you are Angry, also you camp White Knight with ur 8/8 pt, i have screenshots and can share them here

You can clearly see the cleric casting integrity on all party also str int buffs on angry from same cleric ^^

Angry and all of his botters camping & killing White Knight, in the pictures you can clearly see that angry got int str buffers from the cleric and same cleric helping the botters killing the WK, enough proofs? i think so. Any GM or Admin please take action against this, thanks
Old 04/21/2016, 13:14   #988

Quote:
I even suggested it myself, and btw I don't camp them, I set up my pt at Snipers and hunt them if they spawn.

Also check when the first batch spawn 5am to 7am do you think I am awake?

Here I pasted the sbot chat with spawn times.

3 hours or so later

So don't lie I barley kill half of them, I kill on average 3 out of the 10 spawned per day so that leaves 49 Lord Titans for you to kill, I say try harder.
Old 04/21/2016, 14:56   #989

Worth to start playing here?
Old 04/21/2016, 15:11   #990

Quote:
Originally Posted by ignelizzz View Post
Worth to start playing here?
If you are searching for a Stable cap 80 one with EU, U should try.

Quote:
IP Limit is back to 4, but acutally its again a bit buggy. SRY

Tags
cap80, isro, joymax, psro, vsro