Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server > SRO PServer Advertising
You last visited: Today at 01:13

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

phSro ✧ Cap 90 ✧ EU/CH ✧ Low rates ✧ Long term

Discussion on phSro ✧ Cap 90 ✧ EU/CH ✧ Low rates ✧ Long term within the SRO PServer Advertising forum part of the SRO Private Server category.

Closed Thread

Old 03/07/2016, 00:30   #1651

elite*gold: 0
"[19:40:16] (GM Notice): LND won Hotan fortress. 99% with tons of people attacking. Changing it now. Sorry about that."

''tons of people attacking?'' yea sure with a 10second cooldown after they got ressed

anyways I m out... thx to lnd for the nice Fw's
Thanks
4 Users
Old 03/07/2016, 00:50   #1652

elite*gold: 125
Received Thanks: 4,351
Quote:
Originally Posted by toker View Post
"[19:40:16] (GM Notice): LND won Hotan fortress. 99% with tons of people attacking. Changing it now. Sorry about that."

''tons of people attacking?'' yea sure with a 10second cooldown after they got ressed

anyways I m out... thx to lnd for the nice Fw's
Welcome to pservers
Old 03/07/2016, 01:00   #1653

elite*gold: 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by OutlawNL View Post
Welcome to pservers
Yeah, peasants quitting because they couldn't have the fortress, typical isn't it?
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/07/2016, 01:55   #1654

Quote:
Originally Posted by hihi. View Post
Yeah, peasants quitting because they couldn't have the fortress, typical isn't it?
What would you care if they all leave? Isn't that what you guys were aiming for with your blatant qq'ing?
Old 03/07/2016, 02:18   #1655

Received Thanks: 1,016
Fortress is love, Fortress is life. ~Vio
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/07/2016, 05:14   #1656

Received Thanks: 1,670
i hate fortress war, i call it little mens global war ^^
Old 03/07/2016, 07:34   #1657

Well guys
have fun with your server and with you sro life
i speak about me and not about EIGHT guild
i not play sro for fun(if i play for fun i not buy silk and spend time in it^^)and you cant said that "[20:01:52] (GM Notice): No one will have Hotan until next week. There is no way to know who won. END OF STORY."
we win a fair fw,repeat in 20 sec you cant down 1% of heart with 5-6 ppl who use ress scrool,that scrool have cooldown...
i join when server had 20-30 max online (no goldbots only normal ppl)
i was fun in it bcz remember me old isro,who care about ppl "gm plz event,nofun"
but community in this year sux a lot,old times never came back but its ok.
if you cant handle a private servers not try to open it again blz
i really not know why y restart the server,human mistake ? maybe,but who care about ip limit in fw..proabily no one...but its ok

GoodLuck guys
#pray for my english
Old 03/07/2016, 07:36   #1658

Quote:
Originally Posted by Casque View Post
i hate fortress war, i call it little mens global war ^^
Only kids do that global war, you should not belittle fortress wars since many people put their efforts on it by both fusing their items and attending it. Not even mentioned about the role a guild master takes...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snow_KILL View Post
Well guys
have fun with your server and with you sro life
i speak about me and not about EIGHT guild
i not play sro for fun and you cant said that "[20:01:52] (GM Notice): No one will have Hotan until next week. There is no way to know who won. END OF STORY."
we win a fair fw,repeat in 20 sec you cant down 1% of heart with 5-6 ppl who use ress scrool,that scrool have cooldow,but its ok
i join when server had 20-30 max online (no goldbots only normal ppl)
if you cant handle a private servers not try to open it again blz
i really not know why y restart the server,human mistake ? maybe,but who care about ip limit in fw..proabily no one...but its ok

GoodLuck guys
#pray for my english
What about the guys who dced during last rush towards heart ? Do you really think that you guys could've kept it if it weren't for that unstability that was caused during last 1-2 minutes ?

As I already said, what happened last night was not the fault of both guilds but of administration team. In my opinion, they found the best solution for everyone but you guys just raged then quit, which was way too early such low-rate server.
Old 03/07/2016, 07:58   #1659

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3DooM View Post
Only kids do that global war, you should not belittle fortress wars since many people put their efforts on it by both fusing their items and attending it. Not even mentioned about the role a guild master takes...

What about the guys who dced during last rush towards heart ? Do you really think that you guys could've kept it if it weren't for that unstability that was caused during last 1-2 minutes ?

As I already said, what happened last night was not the fault of both guilds but of administration team. In my opinion, they found the best solution for everyone but you guys just raged then quit, which was way too early such low-rate server.
There was no unstability in the last 1-2 mins, people that get dc's at gates is a common thing with fw. Has nothing to do with the server. Also everyone was dead, and the other people who weren't were not close enough to get to the heart on time. And don't give me that bullshit of you guys were close cuz you all dc'd (server restart) happened when u guys were around the mid tower. And also you guys kept saying you had 40 seconds left when it was only 12. People whom were dead shouldve already been using ress scrolls if they would even be able to attack once, which seen in the video wasn't happening.

And do you really blame them for rage quitting? Most of them got banned for being mad in globals. Then F_U gets banned for calling someone a camel? Are you serious? The gm's make the biggest mistake possibly, people get obviously mad(LnD uni too, otherwise EIGHT would still have ht) and only people from the union of eight get banned due to insults, which are never right however it's logical in the heat of the moment they're salty as hell. And then you ban people left and right for calling someone a camel, lmfao. I don't blame them for leaving, atleast they make a good point that that type of managing isn't going without consequences

Edit: oh and don't forget the part where that siko was already banned for a week and suddenly suring fort he gets unbanned due to lack of evidence out of the blue, and after fw ends ppl notice it and he gets banned again because they found evidence again, er hello...?
Thanks
5 Users
Old 03/07/2016, 08:07   #1660

Quote:
Originally Posted by OutlawNL View Post
There was no unstability in the last 1-2 mins, people that get dc's at gates is a common thing with fw. Has nothing to do with the server. Also everyone was dead, and the other people who weren't were not close enough to get to the heart on time. And don't give me that bullshit of you guys were close cuz you all dc'd (server restart) happened when u guys were around the mid tower. And also you guys kept saying you had 40 seconds left when it was only 12. People whom were dead shouldve already been using ress scrolls if they would even be able to attack once, which seen in the video wasn't happening.

And do you really blame them for rage quitting? Most of them got banned for being mad in globals. Then F_U gets banned for calling someone a camel? Are you serious? The gm's make the biggest mistake possibly, people get obviously mad(LnD uni too, otherwise EIGHT would still have ht) and only people from the union of eight get banned due to insults, which are never right however it's logical in the heat of the moment they're salty as hell. And then you ban people left and right for calling someone a camel, lmfao. I don't blame them for leaving, atleast they make a good point that that type of managing isn't going without consequences

Edit: oh and don't forget the part where that siko was already banned for a week and suddenly suring fort he gets unbanned due to lack of evidence out of the blue, and after fw ends ppl notice it and he gets banned again because they found evidence again, er hello...?
As for your first arguement, isn't it weird that I get dced 2 times in 10-11 secs on last rush towards heart whereas I did not get dc, not a single time during FW ? Oh, It seems like we jumped over gates then^^

As for second one, why did not our members get bann ? Do you think that you were the only ones who were angry in that spur of moment ? I hope you get the point here.

To be honest, you cannot win the war thanks to one single man. That being said, it's not our fault again.
Old 03/07/2016, 08:56   #1661

elite*gold: 1
Received Thanks: 2,512
Quote:
Originally Posted by hihi. View Post
Which we won in a fair fight against 2 merged unions.
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/07/2016, 10:03   #1662

LND started on December 18. I created EIGHT on January 7. EIGHT attended Jangan FW for the first time on January 17 when it was level 4. LND made level 4 when no one attacked them.

First FW = failed obviously, we had 3x 90 from EIGHT.
2nd FW = failed, 11x 90 from EIGHT. Both times we asked to nerf objectives HP
3rd FW = Lost, couldnt even reach 3rd tower

Heart 1.6M HP / Gates 1.6M HP / Towers 1M HP(Had a char in LND and saw the hps) -> Xutan nerfs it 15% and it became 1.3M heart / 1.3M gates / 800K towers.

Proceed to lose 3 FW's in a row because we dont have the manpower and we KEEP ASKING FOR NERF.
After EIGHT finally won Jangan

What happened?

We have been asking for nerf for a long time and after we finally won, they nerfed HP. Level 2 FW Gates 1.1M / Heart 1.1M / towers 500K -> After nerf gates 500K, heart 500K towers 320K.

We had a plan of defending Jangan as well but they reset our FW without letting me take scrolls / gold inside.

Maybe it was LND's fw, maybe it was ours, but because of a GM mistake, the FW was reseted. We worked HARD for this FW. We recruited 24/7 and in the end had 2 guilds with 75-80 people.

We gave / used scrolls worth $150-$200. Xutan proposed rollback but it wasn't worth making the innocent people suffer because of it.

At the end of the day - we came here when no one knew us and we made a name for ourselves. All the haters can now enjoy eight-free server.

P.S: Bondazer, if i had grudge against LND & union there would be 10 + banned by now

Thanks
6 Users
Old 03/07/2016, 10:22   #1663

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3DooM View Post
As for your first arguement, isn't it weird that I get dced 2 times in 10-11 secs on last rush towards heart whereas I did not get dc, not a single time during FW ? Oh, It seems like we jumped over gates then^^

As for second one, why did not our members get bann ? Do you think that you were the only ones who were angry in that spur of moment ? I hope you get the point here.

To be honest, you cannot win the war thanks to one single man. That being said, it's not our fault again.
Let me elaborate for you, maybe you're new to pservers so you're not aware of this. In isro you won't dc at gates of fw obviously. However this particular server is using the vSro files which has more than enough issues hence it being test files. If you have a big crowd running towards the heart, you're gueranteed to have atleast 5 dc's at gates, hence us always taking time grouping at gates, because these dc's occur the most at gate entrances.

I never said you guys didn't get a ban, and if I did meant it wrongfully, the thing I was aiming at is, can you blame a guild from quiting when gms wrongfully take ur FW (basically 2 times in a row already) then unban players from the opposing union during a fw, then banning them afterwards again. And also ban your players for minor insults(if you can even call that an insult) 'camel' like really dude, there are people being called a fucktard on daily basis, yet in the heat of a moment someone gets banned for calling someone a camel.
Old 03/07/2016, 10:33   #1664

i like drama
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/07/2016, 10:47   #1665

elite*gold: 11
Quote:
Originally Posted by WarTuneSro View Post
i like drama
Same
Closed Thread