Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server > SRO PServer Advertising
You last visited: Today at 10:15

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Loas Online | Cap 90 | CH Only | Job based | Automatic events | Opening 04.12.2015

Discussion on Loas Online | Cap 90 | CH Only | Job based | Automatic events | Opening 04.12.2015 within the SRO PServer Advertising forum part of the SRO Private Server category.

Old 12/07/2015, 23:12   #151

elite*gold: 0
cant login... i delet the foulder @ updating but silkroad error @ starting
Old 12/07/2015, 23:56   #152

Why this server since it open its 80/1000 online

Now 17/1000 online -_-

U guys must do some more Advertising for more players
Old 12/08/2015, 00:15   #153

Look Amazing
Old 12/08/2015, 01:03   #154

corrupt server

if you want to make a server where u will help your friends than go open a hamachi server don't put it in elitepvpers and waste people's time.
Old 12/08/2015, 01:07   #155

Quote:
Originally Posted by pro9001 View Post
corrupt server

if you want to make a server where u will help your friends than go open a hamachi server don't put it in elitepvpers and waste people's time.
I do agree +1
Old 12/08/2015, 03:37   #156

Quote:
Originally Posted by tan123 View Post
God, you must have one boring life. Disapproving everything - but for what? You probably haven't accomplished nothing in your life so you find satisfying shitting on other people who actually are TRYING to accomplish something.
I can read you like a book. Another typical case of a bitter lonely asshole with no purpose in life. I bet you consider suicide daily.

GMs are not sleeping. Some things just need changing and it takes time. You know, magic isn't real and some things just wont happen instantly.

GM just said that the server will be online soon. In 30min or less.

IMPORTANT!
Server is up.
If you get error after updating, DELETE 'temppath' folder from your client's folder.
haha you should be a comedian...all the shit you say is so pointless and retarded...you must have the best life sitting on a computer taking a game so serious lmfao...omg and what have you accomplished my son ...all I see is you kissing ass to a dumbass who fucked up his own server by giving shit out to his pets...or what you faggots call "friends". rofl funniest shit ever you tend to act so mature and so smart but yet you're so stupid and you contradict yourself so much haha...telling someone to suicide just makes you sound like the one who should die ^^ you're a worthless piece of shit and everyone knows it ;P...so do yourself a favor and stay in school.

Quote:
Originally Posted by pro9001 View Post
corrupt server

100%

Quote:
Originally Posted by NightCoreIsland View Post
I do agree +1
Everyone else does aswell
Old 12/08/2015, 05:36   #157

Quote:
Originally Posted by irvin983 View Post
haha you should be a comedian...all the **** you say is so pointless and retarded...you must have the best life sitting on a computer taking a game so serious *****...omg and what have you accomplished my son ...all I see is you kissing *** to a dumbass who ****** up his own server by giving **** out to his pets...or what you faggots call "friends". rofl funniest **** ever you tend to act so mature and so smart but yet you're so stupid and you contradict yourself so much haha...telling someone to suicide just makes you sound like the one who should die ^^ you're a worthless piece of **** and everyone knows it ;P...so do yourself a favor and stay in school.

100%

oh this kid and his kids friends still here why you care about the server if you leaving ?
you said gm didnt give ur silk back and i am sure you was trying to scam him because i got my silks back and alot of ppls too
now because you cant lie more then that so saying server bad etc.etc.

just go out from this thread with ur ****** friends, i hope another mod clean this thread from kids like you but this time clean with ban
Old 12/08/2015, 08:28   #158

Quote:
Originally Posted by elz3eemyugi View Post
oh this kid and his kids friends still here why you care about the server if you leaving ?
you said gm didnt give ur silk back and i am sure you was trying to scam him because i got my silks back and alot of ppls too
now because you cant lie more then that so saying server bad etc.etc.

just go out from this thread with ur ****** friends, i hope another mod clean this thread from kids like you but this time clean with ban
lol and who are you to talk??? quit sucking your friend's **** for items and yeah you and who????there was never "lots of people" lol and yeah I tried to scam silk ( saracasm ) ***** what an idiot...you're the only little kid here...so get the **** out of your *** and if it bothers you so much then stfu?...lol clean what??? the thread should be closed for being corrupted...i'm sure it will be closed soon anyways...no need to clean anymore they already did it twice...they will just close the thread now ^^ and keep the retards like you were they belong...no where hehe
Old 12/08/2015, 08:38   #159

elite*gold: 5
Quote:
Originally Posted by Th3Viper View Post
Why this server since it open its 80/1000 online

Now 17/1000 online -_-

U guys must do some more Advertising for more players
ip limit was 3
Old 12/08/2015, 13:56   #160

Quote:
haha you should be a comedian...all the **** you say is so pointless and retarded...you must have the best life sitting on a computer taking a game so serious *****...omg and what have you accomplished my son ...all I see is you kissing *** to a dumbass who ****** up his own server by giving **** out to his pets...or what you faggots call "friends". rofl funniest **** ever you tend to act so mature and so smart but yet you're so stupid and you contradict yourself so much haha...telling someone to suicide just makes you sound like the one who should die ^^ you're a worthless piece of **** and everyone knows it ;P...so do yourself a favor and stay in school.

100%

First of all, thanks for thinking I'm mature, smart and funny. So sweet of you. Secondly, I honestly don't know why you guys think this server is corrupt. Noone has given away anything to players. The whole situation is produced by your naive imagination.

Well, anyways, it's most likely over now. I quess you achieved something now. Majority of the players have left the server and there's nothing else to say anymore.

I hope I see you all in the next re-launch. Including you, Irvin.
Old 12/08/2015, 16:50   #161

Quote:
lol and who are you to talk??? quit sucking your friend's **** for items and yeah you and who????there was never "lots of people" lol and yeah I tried to scam silk ( saracasm ) ***** what an idiot...you're the only little kid here...so get the **** out of your *** and if it bothers you so much then stfu?...lol clean what??? the thread should be closed for being corrupted...i'm sure it will be closed soon anyways...no need to clean anymore they already did it twice...they will just close the thread now ^^ and keep the retards like you were they belong...no where hehe

corrupted server ? ok show me a proof for that , scammers like you should shut up , all what you can do insult insult , like kids
Old 12/09/2015, 00:07   #162

I`ll just leave this here

[10:46:06 PM] Daniel : Hello.
[10:46:12 PM] Daniel : Do you have a moment?
[10:47:12 PM] Artus: tell me
[10:47:35 PM] Daniel : I decided to quit Laos, for obvious reasons. So I was wondering if I can have my money back.
[10:54:38 PM] Daniel : Well?
[10:57:58 PM] Artus: that's not possible
[10:58:07 PM] Daniel : What do you mean?
[10:58:23 PM] Artus: i cannot give you the money back
[10:58:44 PM] Daniel : Why not? All the unsuccessful servers I ever played on gave me my money back.
[11:00:45 PM] Daniel : It`s also illegal not to refund.
[11:04:29 PM] Artus: I don't want a discussion right now, i'm busy
[11:04:40 PM] Artus: We are not going to refund your donation
[11:04:42 PM] Artus: Sorry and good luck
Old 12/09/2015, 09:30   #163

Quote:
Originally Posted by Temby View Post
I`ll just leave this here
[10:46:06 PM] Daniel : Hello.
[10:46:12 PM] Daniel : Do you have a moment?
[10:47:12 PM] Artus: tell me
[10:47:35 PM] Daniel : I decided to quit Laos, for obvious reasons. So I was wondering if I can have my money back.
[10:54:38 PM] Daniel : Well?
[10:57:58 PM] Artus: that's not possible
[10:58:07 PM] Daniel : What do you mean?
[10:58:23 PM] Artus: i cannot give you the money back
[10:58:44 PM] Daniel : Why not? All the unsuccessful servers I ever played on gave me my money back.
[11:00:45 PM] Daniel : It`s also illegal not to refund.
[11:04:29 PM] Artus: I don't want a discussion right now, i'm busy
[11:04:40 PM] Artus: We are not going to refund your donation
[11:04:42 PM] Artus: Sorry and good luck
ouch... I told you

Quote:
Originally Posted by elz3eemyugi View Post
corrupted server ? ok show me a proof for that , scammers like you should shut up , all what you can do insult insult , like kids
you need jesus lol...thread has been "cleaned" 2 times...but if you need more proof just read the post from Temby who was defending them ...and ill take the "kid" part that came out your mouth as a complement hehe
Old 12/10/2015, 01:43   #164

i dont why you are still here !? haven't seen before no life like you.
Old 12/10/2015, 11:09   #165

the server is good, but its dead.. btw, sos weapon damage changed just visually, the damage is way lower, its just a normal sos, idk about accesories but probably the same with em too.