Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server > SRO PServer Advertising
You last visited: Today at 12:50

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

New Evolust [PVP Server] Start FULL +12 FB 100%, Free Silks (Max Plus +12)

Discussion on New Evolust [PVP Server] Start FULL +12 FB 100%, Free Silks (Max Plus +12) within the SRO PServer Advertising forum part of the SRO Private Server category.

Old 06/19/2018, 00:16   #721

elite*gold: 8
I will try i think i can get more fun here <3
Old 06/19/2018, 08:36   #722

elite*gold: 160
Quote:
Originally Posted by heyolol View Post
considering joining fresh... don't wanna spend my whole freetime, just wanna play 1-2 h a day and have some pvp fun. It's worth it?
With simple adjustments this server could be a success as it used to be back in 1.0 of Evo. Some pros and cons?

Pros
• Loyal community
• Not a complete bot2win server
• Putting in the work is worth it and pays off
• You may think donations are a bit much but after you make the first donation, you'll only need to donate for God's Blessing in the future since all other donation items are permanent (aside of wanted status but that can now be bought with in-game currencies)
• It's a pretty chill server, FW's are pretty dope, and adding onto the loyal community -- once you find your crew things start to look up

Cons
• The GM, the only GM tends to not care most of the time
• Lack of staff presence
• Lack of events
• It can suck if you don't donate sometimes because of the benefits it offers -- meaning the donar players will likely be above you in strength (defense title, god's blessing, double honors, etc)
• 90% EU based server, 10% belongs to the few CHN who do play. Recently discovered that the CHN race is actually really good upon unique slaying
• Adding onto the last comment, it's probable that the GM won't address the issues concerning the CHN race vs EU in PVP

Overall it's not a bad server, in fact it's got so much potential.. potential that will only be reached if Leandro decides to ascend upon it. We all understand incompetent candidates for the staff but that doesn't excuse how he acts toward the players occasionally or lack of care.

Valkyrie~
Thanks
1 User
Old 06/19/2018, 12:49   #723

elite*gold: 0
The site say populated and the game no have player
Old 06/19/2018, 14:43   #724

Quote:
Originally Posted by Irǐs View Post
With simple adjustments this server could be a success as it used to be back in 1.0 of Evo. Some pros and cons?

Pros
• Loyal community
• Not a complete bot2win server
• Putting in the work is worth it and pays off
• You may think donations are a bit much but after you make the first donation, you'll only need to donate for God's Blessing in the future since all other donation items are permanent (aside of wanted status but that can now be bought with in-game currencies)
• It's a pretty chill server, FW's are pretty dope, and adding onto the loyal community -- once you find your crew things start to look up

Cons
• The GM, the only GM tends to not care most of the time
• Lack of staff presence
• Lack of events
• It can suck if you don't donate sometimes because of the benefits it offers -- meaning the donar players will likely be above you in strength (defense title, god's blessing, double honors, etc)
• 90% EU based server, 10% belongs to the few CHN who do play. Recently discovered that the CHN race is actually really good upon unique slaying
• Adding onto the last comment, it's probable that the GM won't address the issues concerning the CHN race vs EU in PVP

Overall it's not a bad server, in fact it's got so much potential.. potential that will only be reached if Leandro decides to ascend upon it. We all understand incompetent candidates for the staff but that doesn't excuse how he acts toward the players occasionally or lack of care.

Valkyrie~
Next week i gonna be free because of school vacations, and i buy other PC (My actual PC is 4GB RAM Core2Duo, now i buy 16 RAM Core i5 With SSD)
I Gonna do my best to make the server More better that can be.
Old 06/19/2018, 15:14   #725

Quote:
Originally Posted by xxnukertube View Post
Next week i gonna be free because of school vacations, and i buy other PC (My actual PC is 4GB RAM Core2Duo, now i buy 16 RAM Core i5 With SSD)
can u tell us the real player nomber in ur server cuse there is no any pvp and server populated
Old 06/19/2018, 22:20   #726

Quote:
Originally Posted by menadmg2 View Post
can u tell us the real player nomber in ur server cuse there is no any pvp and server populated
In the website it's showed for everyone.
IP Limit is 3.
Considering that 100% of server login 3, just made the count.
Total players showed in website / 3 = Players.
Old 06/19/2018, 22:48   #727

Quote:
In the website it's showed for everyone.
IP Limit is 3.
Considering that 100% of server login 3, just made the count.
Total players showed in website / 3 = Players.
only 50 online per day and populated ?
Old 06/19/2018, 22:52   #728

elite*gold: 157
player count?
Old 06/19/2018, 23:22   #729

Quote:
Originally Posted by menadmg2 View Post
only 50 online per day and populated ?
The "populated" is showed by the count of max capacity.
In case of NewEvolust, the actual capacity is 250 Players, but i can alter it to a value high.
Old 06/21/2018, 10:40   #730

Quote:
I'm glad to hear such. If you need advice from myself or other server veterans of potentially server changing ideas hit me up. I know of many loyal players that care about New Evolust.

Val~
Old 06/22/2018, 20:15   #731

Quote:
Originally Posted by Irǐs View Post
I'm glad to hear such. If you need advice from myself or other server veterans of potentially server changing ideas hit me up. I know of many loyal players that care about New Evolust.

Val~
I'm looking for New Filter, and Ideas.
Send it to my FB or Whatsapp.
FB.com/xxNukertube
Wpp +5562985758722
Old 07/05/2018, 20:12   #732

O server não aparece mais "Start" para mim.

Uma dica seria interessante elixir adv +1,+2 e +3 e só daria para comprar com uma nova "moeda" que conseguiria em TRADERS, porem essas traders só fossem em dias específicos como em um sábado ou domingo e claro ip limit 1 para ninguem farmar essas moedas.
e acho q seria interessante tbm npc com stones "com preços elevados", e que cada player colocassem suas % nos equips e weapons, "seria uma função a mais para o gold da trader", e quem sabe até os players começar com equips "moon" por exemplo e comprassem "legend" com coins que dropam dos uniques (mas nada de preço muito elevado já que seria interessante todos de legend) claro que isso é só minha opinião mas seria algo a mais para fazer no server!
Old 07/11/2018, 00:30   #733

Event kill Roc for 800 Arena coin

100 for each Party Member thanks to GM xxnukertube

Join Us All Best PVP Server

GL next Time for others Who did not Win

Join Us All in The Next events stay Tuned
Attached Images
File Type: jpg SRO2018-07-08_01-02-01_02.jpg (254.2 KB, 32 views)
Old 07/30/2018, 17:58   #734

game full donate not free
Old 07/30/2018, 22:29   #735

Quote:
Originally Posted by hamoghgh View Post
game full donate not free
Used to be free ^^.. not a single donation option, but he turned from passionate to greedy real fast.