Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server > SRO PServer Advertising
You last visited: Today at 06:41

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

New Evolust [PVP Server] Start FULL +12 FB 100%, Free Silks (Max Plus +12)

Discussion on New Evolust [PVP Server] Start FULL +12 FB 100%, Free Silks (Max Plus +12) within the SRO PServer Advertising forum part of the SRO Private Server category.

Old 12/12/2015, 11:52   #91

elite*gold: 0
Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by keflebos View Post
Hello, i would try the server but when i log on my char, i don't have the free silks, why ?
Try Again
i was run'nt query for silks
Old 12/13/2015, 07:52   #92

elite*gold: 160
Hello,

Would anyone happen to know how to full farm a chinese build? It seems easy to do with a european character, example, when I say, "\\mastery warrior cleric" or "\\mastery wizzard cleric" in all chat then teleport, the masteries are full farmed. When i try with a chinese character, it doesn't work.. could you provide codes to say in all chat to full farm characters of the chinese builds? such as; \\mastery hueksal fire force lightning.

Thanks, CiviI~
Old 12/13/2015, 20:07   #93

Quote:
Originally Posted by CiviI View Post
Hello,

Would anyone happen to know how to full farm a chinese build? It seems easy to do with a european character, example, when I say, "\\mastery warrior cleric" or "\\mastery wizzard cleric" in all chat then teleport, the masteries are full farmed. When i try with a chinese character, it doesn't work.. could you provide codes to say in all chat to full farm characters of the chinese builds? such as; \\mastery hueksal fire force lightning.

Thanks, CiviI~
i dont was made commands for ch mastery cuz 4 mastery * 4 possibly
i'll make soon
Thanks
1 User
Old 12/13/2015, 20:14   #94

Quote:
Originally Posted by xxnukertube View Post
i dont was made commands for ch mastery cuz 4 mastery * 4 possibly
i'll make soon
When you do make the commands, make it exactly how its pronounced on the chinese mastery please xD, example; \\mastery hueksal fire cold lightning, \\mastery pacheon fire force lightning, \\mastery bicheon cold force lightning.

It's easier xD.

Valkyrie~
Old 12/13/2015, 20:34   #95

Quote:
When you do make the commands, make it exactly how its pronounced on the chinese mastery please xD, example; \\mastery hueksal fire cold lightning, \\mastery pacheon fire force lightning, \\mastery bicheon cold force lightning.

It's easier xD.

Valkyrie~
^^ so easy
but very much lines sql ^^
Old 12/14/2015, 02:00   #96

Quote:
Originally Posted by xxnukertube View Post
^^ so easy
but very much lines sql ^^
I see xP I may private message you here on elitepvpers about something, just a matter of timing an whether i'm lazy or not to do it x) Goodluck on the SQL coding,

Also I wanted to make a few suggestions for chinese. Since 80% of the server is EU, could you make CH little stronger? They die so easy :P. Example you could make the skill name, "Flame body - God" from Fire mastery, 11% physical attk increase > 20% physical attk increase. You could make "Heavenly Chain" from the Bicheon mastery 15%>30% debuff chance, "Destruction Smash" from Bicheon mastery to 25% bleed to 40% bleed (you may think too OP but you see how CHN gets slaughtered on this server so it would be fair..), "Twin Energy Smash" from bicheon from 16% bleed to 31% bleed chance. You can let, "Chain Spear - Heaven" from Hueksal mastery give 80% impotent debuff. "Strong Bow - Destruction" give 35% stun > 55% stun" (we all know bow is useless so it would help a lot an maybe more pple would want to be bower if u did that). Let "Heavenly Vigor - Heaven and Earth Lv 1" restore 22,755 HP instead of 16,755 from Force mastery. Just like when you give that "Final shield" skill to warlock, give one to bower & glaiver bc their defense is sh1t. If you made etleast half of these adjustments I think more pple would want to be CH more xD EU is too OP. The fact that u give warlock this final shield skill, it makes them way too OP because the buff still stays on when they switch their wep.. or etleast make "Iron Castle Shield" from Bicheon mastery & "Bloody Ghost Storm" from Hueksal mastery last 45 sec long like Final shield does.

Just some suggestions,

Valkyrie~
Old 12/14/2015, 11:54   #97

Quote:
I see xP I may private message you here on elitepvpers about something, just a matter of timing an whether i'm lazy or not to do it x) Goodluck on the SQL coding,

Also I wanted to make a few suggestions for chinese. Since 80% of the server is EU, could you make CH little stronger? They die so easy :P. Example you could make the skill name, "Flame body - God" from Fire mastery, 11% physical attk increase > 20% physical attk increase. You could make "Heavenly Chain" from the Bicheon mastery 15%>30% debuff chance, "Destruction Smash" from Bicheon mastery to 25% bleed to 40% bleed (you may think too OP but you see how CHN gets slaughtered on this server so it would be fair..), "Twin Energy Smash" from bicheon from 16% bleed to 31% bleed chance. You can let, "Chain Spear - Heaven" from Hueksal mastery give 80% impotent debuff. "Strong Bow - Destruction" give 35% stun > 55% stun" (we all know bow is useless so it would help a lot an maybe more pple would want to be bower if u did that). Let "Heavenly Vigor - Heaven and Earth Lv 1" restore 22,755 HP instead of 16,755 from Force mastery. Just like when you give that "Final shield" skill to warlock, give one to bower & glaiver bc their defense is sh1t. If you made etleast half of these adjustments I think more pple would want to be CH more xD EU is too OP. The fact that u give warlock this final shield skill, it makes them way too OP because the buff still stays on when they switch their wep.. or etleast make "Iron Castle Shield" from Bicheon mastery & "Bloody Ghost Storm" from Hueksal mastery last 45 sec long like Final shield does.

Just some suggestions,

Valkyrie~
nice idea
well , now i have'nt internet in my house
when i pay this, i'll make something about this
thx :P

\\mastery use in order

example \\mastery heuksal cold lightning fire
Thanks
1 User
Old 12/15/2015, 06:24   #98

i didnt know i could use "\\mastery". any command for increasing stats ?

what i usually do is, manually click str or int stat and manually painfully tediously click on every single mastery and then manually painfully tediously click on every single spell.

i am noob,.
Thanks
1 User
Old 12/15/2015, 14:26   #99

Quote:
Originally Posted by sharkteef View Post
i didnt know i could use "\\mastery". any command for increasing stats ?

what i usually do is, manually click str or int stat and manually painfully tediously click on every single mastery and then manually painfully tediously click on every single spell.

i am noob,.

" stats str " If you want to be str.
" stats int " If u want to be int.
just like i wrote it without " \\ "
Thanks
2 Users
Old 12/16/2015, 12:34   #100

Quote:
Originally Posted by al_zahher View Post
" stats str " If you want to be str.
" stats int " If u want to be int.
just like i wrote it without " \\ "
thx for help him
stats int
or
stats str
mastery example
\\mastery wizzard cleric
\\mastery rogue warrior
Thanks
1 User
Old 12/16/2015, 14:28   #101

leo we need the envy back , botters everywhere on uniques , we can't gain any gold coins :S
Old 12/16/2015, 15:14   #102

Quote:
Originally Posted by al_zahher View Post
leo we need the envy back , botters everywhere on uniques , we can't gain any gold coins :S
Treasure Box Added Drop for 1 Gold Coin
Tiger Girl
Cerberus
Captain Ivy
Uruchi
Isyutaru
Lord Yarkan
Demon Shaitan
Beakyung The White Viper
Roc

Increased the Drop 100 x
Thanks
1 User
Old 12/16/2015, 18:50   #103

make the start item like items +12 so ppl can work more and more and it would be more interesting , anyway gl bro
Old 12/16/2015, 21:48   #104

false message after opening client anyone?
Old 12/17/2015, 00:25   #105

Hello,

\\mastery hueksal bicheon fire force doesn't work :/ did you make it bicheon or blade?

Thanks, Valkyrie-Lucy~