Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server > SRO PServer Advertising
You last visited: Today at 16:59

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

ArminTa RELOADED | 10D | CHINA ONLY | JOB BASED | ADVANCED FEATURES

Discussion on ArminTa RELOADED | 10D | CHINA ONLY | JOB BASED | ADVANCED FEATURES within the SRO PServer Advertising forum part of the SRO Private Server category.

Closed Thread

Old 09/05/2015, 11:26   #361

elite*gold: 0
What do you know @style177 ? I was one of the best on the server babe , dont talk **** about things you dont know. Anyways if thats your life to achieve something on a sro server go ahead.

PROOF ABOUT CORRUPTION [CHECK WITH YOUR EYES LOL ]

+

"And we gonna let it burn, burn , burn, burn .:"
Thanks
2 Users
Old 09/05/2015, 13:09   #362

elite*gold: 10
Received Thanks: 1,148
Lilly That was a knock out actually.

so now since Crue just regretted getting into this team that was leading was kiro lemme just tell you why Mr Joker has every thing done.

cuz Mr joker is simply Kiro's Brother how ever Crue can confirm that.
Old 09/05/2015, 13:34   #363

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lilly N. View Post
What do you know @style177 ? I was one of the best on the server babe
no u wasn't
Old 09/05/2015, 14:09   #364

elite*gold: 41
Received Thanks: 1,195
well i didn't expect all of that will happen from the begin,
i'm out from the team but they're still my friends so i'm supporting them.
Thanks
1 User
Old 09/05/2015, 14:33   #365

Good luck on it Crue.
Old 09/05/2015, 17:28   #366
Trade Restricted

elite*gold: 86
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimmy* View Post
Lilly That was a knock out actually.

so now since Crue just regretted getting into this team that was leading was kiro lemme just tell you why Mr Joker has every thing done.

cuz Mr joker is simply Kiro's Brother how ever Crue can confirm that.
Crue left the server on his own because he was just busy or too lazy to do the work he had to do not for anything else.
Kiro had nothing to do with MrJoker and he wasn't his brother, I know his brother well and i know what he's into right now, and he's not into sro lel
Its not about crue leaving the team, Its about the people hatred in elitepvpers but guess what.i dont give a **** single **** about that
Old 09/05/2015, 17:32   #367

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flowushy View Post
Crue left the server on his own because he was just busy or too lazy to do the work he had to do not for anything else.
Kiro had nothing to do with MrJoker and he wasn't his brother, I know his brother well and i know what he's into right now, and he's not into sro lel
Its not about crue leaving the team, Its about the people hatred in elitepvpers but guess what.i dont give a **** single **** about that
lemme make that clear for ya i've got 0 hatred for ur server i'm just telling the truth around but here's the thing Crue is a friend which i'm contacting nearly everyday and he have got the time to run a server he just quitted it for the reason i mentioned before even tho at the old Arminta Crue asked for my help and i was there and that so called Kiro was there then his brother just show up and he made him a supporter and i still remember its (Mr_Joker).
Thanks
1 User
Old 09/05/2015, 17:34   #368

Making a teaser or a video about our server (No matter bad or good video), you'll be rewarded with random silk amount (depends on how good the video is) hm ...
Old 09/05/2015, 17:40   #369
Trade Restricted

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimmy* View Post
lemme make that clear for ya i've got 0 hatred for ur server i'm just telling the truth around but here's the thing Crue is a friend which i'm contacting nearly everyday and he have got the time to run a server he just quitted it for the reason i mentioned before even tho at the old Arminta Crue asked for my help and i was there and that so called Kiro was there then his brother just show up and he made him a supporter and i still remember its (Mr_Joker).
Since your first comment on here i was told about the problems and the hate between you and Kiro so im not wondering any of that is being said now ,Believe me kev, People are fighting for the fail of your server harder than they're fighting for the sucess of their life, And that's what makes it funny as hell

Quote:
Originally Posted by tan676 View Post
Making a teaser or a video about our server (No matter bad or good video), you'll be rewarded with random silk amount (depends on how good the video is) hm ...
We didn't have enough people to join the event yet, We wont make it between one person vs himself lel
Old 09/05/2015, 18:02   #370

Quote:
Since your first comment on here i was told about the problems and the hate between you and Kiro so im not wondering any of that is being said now ,Believe me kev, People are fighting for the fail of your server harder than they're fighting for the sucess of their life, And that's what makes it funny as hell
trash talk begins so far as i've mentioned before i've nothing to do against Kiro i was just tellin the truth when i was at old Arminta Even tho Crue would have admitted it but he just dun wanna get spammed by some one so far also i'm not seeking for a fight i'm done with SRO section since like 3 months or so but anyway i still have my words tho i've got nothing against kiro also i just said what i experienced when i was there at Arminta 1 believe it or not its your own matter tbh .

cya around
Thanks
1 User
Old 09/05/2015, 18:12   #371

elite*gold: 41
Received Thanks: 1,195
okay guys forget what happend,forget the past
keep the thread clearly without fights.
Old 09/05/2015, 19:38   #372

Quote:
I like how you try to ignore the evidence of corruption by talking about something else . Typical you can't blame anyone else when the admitting of cheating was written by personally you .

You haven't learnt anything from the exploits i made in 2 days ? I'm one step ahead of you babe . I just wish you didn't **** up this server, it could have grown big by time and some help . Started so well ~
Anyways , thanks for all the help [cheat] you did for me to get 100 2x , to have the rewards . Kisses, Lilly ^^
Old 09/05/2015, 21:25   #373
Trade Restricted

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lilly N. View Post
I like how you try to ignore the evidence of corruption by talking about something else . Typical you can't blame anyone else when the admitting of cheating was written by personally you .

You haven't learnt anything from the exploits i made in 2 days ? I'm one step ahead of you babe . I just wish you didn't **** up this server, it could have grown big by time and some help . Started so well ~
Anyways , thanks for all the help [cheat] you did for me to get 100 2x , to have the rewards . Kisses, Lilly ^^
I spawned uniques for everyone who asked me to, Not only you
Yw bae, Kisses :*

Old 09/05/2015, 23:09   #374

elite*gold: 122
Quote:
I spawned uniques for everyone who asked me to, Not only you
Yw bae, Kisses :*

that gif doe XD
Old 09/06/2015, 00:34   #375

can u add a premium PLUS on every's account? AND a DRESS?! would be more fun then on the server..
Closed Thread