Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server > SRO PServer Advertising
You last visited: Today at 15:21

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Exodus - The Epic Eternity | Cap 90 | CH | Quests Based | Inspired Features

Discussion on Exodus - The Epic Eternity | Cap 90 | CH | Quests Based | Inspired Features within the SRO PServer Advertising forum part of the SRO Private Server category.

View Poll Results: Do you want us to make a specialized Mbot Crack for Exodus Online ?
Yes 212 77.66%
No 61 22.34%
Voters: 273. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 07/23/2015, 15:38   #1531

elite*gold: 0
Your all lies go out faster that i touht.
20 july, we delay opening to add your suggestions. The True was , servers is IMPOSSIBLE to play. WoW Much Trust Developers.
Old 07/23/2015, 15:38   #1532

elite*gold: 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Imodorox View Post
Cuz i feel you all didn't play sro before !! omg you want a server without bugs in its first day !!!

Yes tomorrow or no exodus any more.
So why there's beta game ? lmao
Old 07/23/2015, 15:40   #1533

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReVoluszyN View Post
Your all lies go out faster that i touht.
20 july, we delay opening to add your suggestions. The True was , servers is IMPOSSIBLE to play. WoW Much Trust Developers.
JUST LEAVE ! OMG ! WHAT BRAINS
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oxi1337 View Post
So why there's beta game ? lmao
To see if the problem will happen again or not
Old 07/23/2015, 15:40   #1534

Quote:
You all choosed the opening time and you all responsible too i won't say we are not yes we made a mistake and that's normal it's the 2nd day for the server !!! are you all new in sro ?!!! OMG !!!

BTW 486 Posts Go Go Go !!
Yes we chose eraly opening cuz you said everything is protected and fixed just small bug which can wait few hours/days... if you would say there are some problems with database or whatever then would let you fix it but you never actually COMMUNICATE with us giving the real information.
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/23/2015, 15:41   #1535

i would say close server , you already ****** it up with trying to support every players opinion, Most people left already also
Old 07/23/2015, 15:41   #1536

elite*gold: 45
Be realistic.

Every server that went through a similar situation as yours is now running with 15-25 players online

I hope you're not as much of a failure in life as you are here.
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/23/2015, 15:42   #1537

Quote:
Cuz i feel you all didn't play sro before !! omg you want a server without bugs in its first day !!!

Yes tomorrow or no exodus any more.
DDD u r fckin joker. Yesterday you said about opening today, so fckin open today. Fckin liers
Old 07/23/2015, 15:44   #1538

Quote:
Originally Posted by iCracked View Post
Yes we chose eraly opening cuz you said everything is protected and fixed just small bug which can wait few hours/days... if you would say there are some problems with database or whatever then would let you fix it but you never actually COMMUNICATE with us giving the real information.
I didn't say small or not , i only said PROBLEMS then now these problems leaded to a big one and we could fix it what should we do more than that? we don't ignore it we are WORKINGGG , also today is for testing if it really full solved or not , because we aren't ready to see anymore people say that we are liers , and you all have to know that any server needs at least 1 week to be stable.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Motorola1337 View Post
Be realistic.

Every server that went through a similar situation as yours is now running with 15-25 players online

I hope you're not as much of a failure in life as you are here.

Quote:
Originally Posted by asdasfgh View Post
DDD u r fckin joker. Yesterday you said about opening today, so fckin open today. Fckin liers
Old 07/23/2015, 15:47   #1539

so if you knew that ANY server needs 1 week to work good why did you rush with your opening date ? can you read your own words ? wtf are you writing dude. Still GL with server, it's good but i'm out of SRO community. see ya around guys
Old 07/23/2015, 15:47   #1540

[QUOTE=Imodorox;32500052]I didn't say small or not , i only said PROBLEMS then now these problems leaded to a big one and we could fix it what should we do more than that? we don't ignore it we are WORKINGGG , also today is for testing if it really full solved or not , because we aren't ready to see anymore people say that we are liers , and you all have to know that any server needs at least 1 week to be stable.

Your server definetly deserves second chance, you got some nice features , but fix drops, SUMMER rewards make rare good items to really have a purpose to farm boxes not from 50 boxes 30 avatars,also you can make more map reverse points since the spots have so high spawn-rate.
Old 07/23/2015, 15:50   #1541

Quote:
Originally Posted by iCracked View Post
so if you knew that ANY server needs 1 week to work good why did you rush with your opening date ? can you read your own words ? wtf are you writing dude. Still GL with server, it's good but i'm out of SRO community. see ya around guys
We rushed because all wanted thattt , all voted for thatt.
[quote=chriss;32500091]
Quote:
I didn't say small or not , i only said PROBLEMS then now these problems leaded to a big one and we could fix it what should we do more than that? we don't ignore it we are WORKINGGG , also today is for testing if it really full solved or not , because we aren't ready to see anymore people say that we are liers , and you all have to know that any server needs at least 1 week to be stable.

Your server definetly deserves second chance, you got some nice features , but fix drops, SUMMER rewards make rare good items to really have a purpose to farm boxes not from 50 boxes 30 avatars,also you can make more map reverse points since the spots have so high spawn-rate.
Thanks chriss , about the things you said it's already with us but it's currently disabled to till we fix the main problem.
Old 07/23/2015, 16:35   #1542

Guys, if server would bee stable,why dont yyou give one more chance to it? al could start together and archieve levels faster TOGETHER! Yes there was mistake, yes it was big and they hoped to fix it yesterday,but they couldnt, so they fixing it today and i hope already fixed it. Most of players was asking for wipe so get wipe. Tomorrow is 2nd grand opening, just say time when it will open we will wait for that! At least i will wait! New players join as well server is good with nice features, just was one problem in world server, that is hard to fix,but i camed at home and seems server is stable now
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/23/2015, 16:37   #1543

Yeah guys you voted to start the server at the same day he said there are some bugs need to be fixed but you choose to start the server with the bugs and fix it the next day, and here's the next day he's fixing it what are you blaming guys ? #Logic
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/23/2015, 16:42   #1544

Just post to us Grand opening time and if server stable now you can open server in 3-4 hours then all will back from work and will be happy to spend time in your server! And think about ny rewards to players after wipe, i think then most of players will back! And one more thing, those haters who was blaming here yesterday that they leave server was online after server was back online
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/23/2015, 16:45   #1545

FINALY !! I found open-minded people in that community Thanks *** !!
Thanks
1 User
Closed Thread

Tags
exodus, psro, pve-sro, silkroad 90 cap servers