Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server > SRO PServer Advertising
You last visited: Today at 18:05

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Morpheus | 80 Cap | CH | Original & Simplistic Gameplay | Democratically Evolving

Discussion on Morpheus | 80 Cap | CH | Original & Simplistic Gameplay | Democratically Evolving within the SRO PServer Advertising forum part of the SRO Private Server category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Morpheus | 80 Cap | CH | Original & Simplistic Gameplay | Democratically Evolving

Welcome to our topic! Morpheus is a brand new silkroad server promises to excite you. We as loyal silkroad players always wanted to have our own server created in a way that we think is the best. A real silkroad server with a real silkroad gameplay that is not affected from pinky edits. Morpheus is a server that we offer to you almost clean & original. However to avoid <<creative destruction>> with your help and with democratic procedures (polls etc) we will keep updating the server weekly adding features of your choise. By doing this all players will have fair chances on having a good start since they won't have to break their head understanding new features & systems. Additionally adding features week by week will make it easier for you to understand them and avoid confusion and of course by doing this we will keep the server exciting and fun!To sum up with I would like to inform you that we are really excited and we will turn this excitement into creativeness. Morpheus is here to shake your summer!

Donations will be disabled for the first 2 days of the server,
it is tottaly unfair to compete with donators on leveling. Also its better
for you to donate after Morpheus pass its crash test.

Community Screenshots (Continiously updating)

Official Website:

Download:

Register:

Forum:

Facebook page:

There will be a Beta test on the 17th of June. This is to let everyone play Morpheus and check everything alongside us. This beta test will be organized really well, so everyone will be searching for bugs (I am pretty sure there are no bugs but anyways) and in general testing the server. To participate on the beta you have to apply with the following format
  • What is your in-game name?
  • How old are you?
  • What is your geological location & time zone?
    Tell us your location and time zone, e.g – Vermont GMT-5
  • Which languages do you speak fluently?
  • How long have you played SRO?
  • Tell us about yourself.
    Give us an in-sight to who you are

Basic Info

Info Value
Degree 8
Cap 80
Fortresses Hotan
IP Limit 2
CTF Enabled
Battle arena Enabled
Available towns Jangan, Donwhang, Hotan
Seal Of Star Available
Seal Of Moon Available
Seal Of Sun Disabled
Races Chinese
Mastery 300

Rates

Info Value
Exp rate 17x
Sp rate 17x
Party Exp 22x
Alchemy rate 1x
Item Drop rate 6x
Trade rate 20x
Gold rate 5x

Main targets
  • Mature community
  • Active players
  • Real silkroad enviroment
  • Stable server
  • Lagless gameplay

Players developing the server - Democratically Evolved

As we've already mentioned Morpheus will be a server providing original silkroad's gameplay but that doesn't mean we won't implement new stuff on updates, of course these updates won't contain gameplay affecting features. Like democracy is nothing without the citizens, Morpheus will be nothing without its players. We will never make any simple update without your permission. Every week (except the first week) there will be polls that you will be able to vote what you would like to see on the next update. The top features/modifications will be implemented. Also whenever we as a team have good ideas about some useful features that you may like we will let you know and ask for your opinion. This server would never survive while remaining with no features & updates. Sadly silkroad pscene is very demanding nowadays and only innovative servers are gonna survive.

Why original?
  • Less Bugs
    We like it or not many features mean more bugs. The ideal gameplay for us is stable, lagless.
  • Avoiding Confusion
    Having tones of new features & systems make the server really confusing. Players have to break their heard learning and understanding all these features, features that make the server more complicated and as result players are rage quitting.
  • Fair chances for every player around the world
    Silkroad is a game with players that come all over the world. Due to the unfair distribution of wealth some players don't have the same opportunities on learning english. As result they can't understand how the new systems are working as much as other players. By keeping the gameplay original we're giving all players around the world the same chances on reaching the top!
  • Real silkroad feeling
    We all love silkroad as it is. All these uber effects glows stats etc are simply destroying silkroad's enviroment.

• Weekly PvP event
    Once per week (will get announced) we will be helding a PvP event, you can simply apply by party matching. Our event manager will recall you to the place PvP event is taking place. After informing you about the rules the PvP event will start. The winner will get rewarded with a badass reward!

• Weekly Party PvP event
    Once per week (will get announced) we will be helding a Party PvP event, you apply by publishing your 5/8 party on party matching. Our event manager will recall the party owner and will ask for the names of the rest of the party members. Note that Party PvP event is a 5x5 PvP fight and not 8x8, and all the winning party will get rewarded.

• Weekly Solidarity event
    Once per week one of our team members will create a new account and try to level etc. He will come in touch with players and take screenshots of his chat etc. In the end he will reward the most helpful player (Silk & Title) and publish his chat to increase the reputation of this player, a player that deserves our respect. This will motivate every player to help new comers!

• Unique event
    After announced via notice & our facebook page our event manager will simply spawn uniques for you to kill. You all know how it works. You will be rewarded for killing a high level unique.

• Hide & Seek event
    The common Hide & Seek event which I am sure you all know. Sometimes it will be easier (Inside towns) and sometimes harder (Outside towns). The player to find first the GM will get rewarded.

• Facebook share event
    Participate for a chance to win a great amount of silk just by sharing on our official facebook page. Try your luck!

• Artist event
    Be creative, send us everything that has to do with Morpheus created by you such as (Screenshots, Videos etc) and we will share it. We will be organizing top screenshot events and video events where the winners will get rewarded.

• Signature event
    For each person who changes their epvp signature to ours will receive 25 silk when the server is online.
    PHP Code:
    [CENTER][url=http://joinmorpheus.com/forum][img]http://i.imgur.com/Iv1ynEt.png[/img][/url][/CENTER]
    [RIGHT][I]Support Morpheus alongside me and many others![/I][/RIGHT

As you've already read about, every week you will vote about your desirable next update's features/changes. Just so you know you can even vote for cap increase. Means if the majority of players ask for a cap increase we will increase it. Nevertheless we won't increase the cap from 80 to 100, first we will increase it to 90 and then to 100. After reaching 100 the cap will never get increased again. Cap raise requires a strong and mature community willing to experience new adventures!

Some Small Changes

Info Condition
PvP Cape Old School
Damage & Absorb scrolls Disabled
Resurrection scrolls Disabled
Purfication Pill bug Fixed
Name change scroll Available
Skills reset scrolls Available
Stats reset scroll Available
Accademy Disabled
Spawn rate Increased
Magic POP Disabled
Vigors Disabled

Starting Items
We're offering you a great starting package making your leveling easier & a lot more fun!

Silk per hour
Since some players are not capable of donating to get silk, silk per hour will help them reach players who can after some time. It is something that we have to implement in order to give all players access to silk items. You will receive 1 silk per hour.

Stacks
We're increasing the maximum stack per item to help you save space and time.

Regarding Uniques
Who doesn't love Uniques? I am sure everyone does. Every Unique will drop some amazing prizes including silk items. Also Cerberus will spawn on Jangan & Captain Ivy on Donwhang. We've also nerfed egyptian Uniques and added them on the Cave Of Fear. Each of them will drop silk items and Seal Of Star equipment.

Nerfed Silk Items
We wouldn't simply allow donators dominate everything, so we've decided to decrease Devil's HP/MP to 5%, Devil will still be useful but not over powered. We've also decreased premiums, there are 2 premiums one of 3% stats and one of 5% to keep the gameplay balanced.

Guild & Union Limits
Silkroad's guild & union limits were created to fit silkroad online where thousands of players were playing. Since our playerbase will be obviously smaller than isro's decreasing guild & union limit is a need to make fortress war more fair and fun. So we've decreased the limits to 32 players per guild and 2 guilds per union means 64 players in total ( 8 parties ). If our playerbase for some reason gets bigger than we expect, we will increase the limits.

Mercenary scrolls enabled
A great oldschool feature that everyone loved. These beloved scrolls were used in guild wars or while jobbing by guild masters. There are 3 mercenary scrolls one including fire nukes, one cold and one lightning.

Encouraging the use of Consignment & Stalls
Selling last tier items on a shop will get you just 1 gold per item. We've made that so players will use stalls, communicate with other players to buy/sell/trade items and use consignment. We want an active community where players will be active, gold bots are not desired.

Extra farming area - Roc Mountain
Since Taklamakan is not offering enough space for farming, we've customized Roc Mountain's mobs on cap 80 level ranges so you will be able to farm there aswell without getting ksed.

Regarding Titles
Since the cap is 90, you're not able to obtain any title. Everyone loves having a title making him special so we've added some titles given to the top unique killers & top thieves, traders and hunters. Additionally the master of the guild owning the fortress war will receive a title.

Cave Of Fear
Cave Of Fear is a job cave where you can have fun killing players from enemy job unions, hunt uniques to get incredible prizes or farm seal of star set parts (End game gear for the time being). Cave Of Fear's uniques will drop silk items except the normal drops. We're also planning to make Cave Of Fear even more interesting later on.

Well to be honest this was the most confusing part. We've decided to disable sun equipment and keep only sos & som. Sun equipment will come later on (update), we really need to make a poll about them since there are many options about the way obtaining them. Also by doing this you won't just simply rush for sun. Seal Of Star is like normal equipment +3 and Seal Of Moon like normal +5. Sos equipment are implemented to give a chance to players that don't really like fgw or trading to have sox equipment simply by farming on mobs (like in old times). However of course Seal Of Star are weaker than Seal Of Moon, since active players have to get rewarded.
  • How to get Seal Of Star set parts & weapons: Simply farm on high level mobs (Taklamakan or Roc Mountain or Cave Of Fear). Keep in mind that Cave Of Fear has the higher drop rate.
  • How to get Seal Of Moon set parts: Seal Of Moon set parts are available with job points earned by trading & in general jobbing. Job points are limited to 100 per week. Our trading system is also uncheatable.
  • How to get Seal Of Moon weapons: You can get som weapons by forgotten world. Simply complete the collection (Check the pictures bellow).
  • How to get Seal Of Moon accessories: You can get som accessories the same way you get them in isro (With arena coins). However prices are decreased.

The ideal player for Morpheus is a mature player participating in every event, helping other players and especially the new comers, being active by doing trades, participating in Battle Arena, Capture The Flag & Fortress War, voting every week for the features he would like to see on the upcoming update and respect the features other players voted even if he doesn't agree with them. A player that will not give up on the first problem may caused and will help us get over it, who respects other players and religions. A player making suggestions, reporting bugs and of course helping us get bigger by inviting his friends and advertising our server. This is the ideal player, imagine if all of you could be this player, how awesome would silkroad be? Isn't this a player made feature improving the gameplay? Sometimes players can improve the server a lot more than a developer can, keep this in mind!

1. After logging in create parties to farm & have fun with other
players,make friends create guilds & unions!

2. Try to be social, you may prefer to grind solo. However silkroad
is a team game, it will be easier for you to level & collect your set
while farming with other players.

3. Show solidarity, give items you don't need to other players &
help the new comers.

4. Do trades, protect trades or steal trades to collect gold.

5. Sell,Buy & Trade items to get stronger.

6. Hunt Uniques to get reputation and amazing prizes!

7. Participate in fortress war.

8. Participate in Capture the flag & Battle arena to have fun.

9. PvP with other players, test your character!

10. Organize guild wars to show who's the boss.

11. Be creative, film pvp videos, fortress war videos, unique
hunting videos, take pictures etc & share them with our community.
We really love creative players!

12. Don't complain about everything, just enjoy the gameplay
and improve Morpheus with your mature behaviour.

Launcher & Loading

More screenshots will be coming tomorrow, as well as a teaser and more information about our features like the Morpheus Golden Room. STAY TUNED!

A small teaser made by BuZz

• In conclusion I would personally like to invite all of
you to join Morpheus, to help us build the ideal silkroad server
of the majority of silkroad players. Morpheus gives you the
opportunity to become the developer, to develope the server
that you were dreaming. It is a server that will never get old,
a server managed by its players. Hope to see you online comrades!

Feel free to contact us

SIDE NOTE:

I'm not part of Morpheus' team. I only helped them at posting their own thread. I had the pleasure to help them with some ideas and we had a great time talking and sharing ideas.
I'll only take care of the thread, updating it when they will tell me to do it.
For any thing related to the thread you can PM me here on Epvp.
For other things related to the game you can contact directly the Morpheus' team.
Thanks
113 Users
Old 06/14/2015, 22:27   #2

elite*gold: 1
Thanks a lot Exiledsun!
Thanks
3 Users
Old 06/14/2015, 22:29   #3

elite*gold: 3
Good luck bruh ^_^ .
Thanks
5 Users
Old 06/14/2015, 22:30   #4

awesome!!!!!!!!!!
Old 06/14/2015, 22:31   #5

elite*gold: 470
The website will be up and running by the end of tomorrow (fingers crossed)

In the mean time you can go ahead and register on the forum and join in on discussions and find out more about Morpheus. There is already multiple guilds recruiting!
Thanks
1 User
Old 06/14/2015, 22:36   #6

elite*gold: 3
Elemental is recruiting active , smart , loyal members to join
if u wanna join add me on skype ( CallM3B1tch )
Our topic on forums :
Our website :
Regards ,
Oxi1337
Thanks
1 User
Old 06/14/2015, 22:42   #7

Good luck !
Thanks
1 User
Old 06/14/2015, 22:47   #8

Received Thanks: 3,239
You can't advertise without a valid website, you may add a temporary website with a backlink.
Thanks
1 User
Old 06/14/2015, 22:49   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spidy. View Post
You can't advertise without a valid website, you may add a temporary website with a backlink.
There is a backlink on the forum :
Thanks
1 User
Old 06/14/2015, 22:50   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spidy. View Post
The forum is our temporary website, which contains a backlink to Elitepvpers.
Thanks
1 User
Old 06/14/2015, 22:52   #11

elite*gold: 470
The website is up tomorrow.. We added a backlink to the forum on our footer and even made the text red for you :P

But, if needs be I can fix up a little plaintext on the index with a backlink to here np.
Old 06/14/2015, 22:54   #12

Received Thanks: 3,239
Quote:
Originally Posted by FonicosZan View Post
There is a backlink on the forum :
Quote:
Originally Posted by Axel77 View Post
The forum is our temporary website, which contains a backlink to Elitepvpers.
Oh okay, appreciate that
Thanks
3 Users
Old 06/14/2015, 22:58   #13

Here we go, Perfect gameplay era is about to begin.. Totally excited *.*
Thanks
1 User
Old 06/14/2015, 23:05   #14

* SOS is boring and ugly cmon srs.

* 80cap is boring spam 2 skill to pvp ask any str player.

* Add more skills from maybe 10D to 8D to make the pvp more fun.

* "mature behaviour" doesn't exist in sro community you can already forget about that.
Old 06/14/2015, 23:07   #15

waiting for this moment let's back to old good times (isro) <3
Closed Thread