Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server > SRO PServer Advertising
You last visited: Today at 05:22

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Januera | 10 DG | Play2Win | Custom FW | Skill Balance | Grand Opening 08.05.2015

Discussion on Januera | 10 DG | Play2Win | Custom FW | Skill Balance | Grand Opening 08.05.2015 within the SRO PServer Advertising forum part of the SRO Private Server category.

Closed Thread

Old 05/27/2015, 15:57   #4891

elite*gold: 0
Received Thanks: 1,415
Quote:
Originally Posted by dirtypig View Post
@Muhab

i've been wrting about 2 days i got bugged.When i tryed to login i get insta dc cause i'have SUN ACC Earring in my char pls fix it i can not login about 2 days

IGN ReadeR
Try to login now.
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/27/2015, 19:34   #4892

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Muhab Ashraf View Post
It's been around 3 weeks we are officially online, glad to reach 1300 onlines with HWID limit 1. After that, increasing slots was not that easy as making the filter work with double gameserver and double hyperfilter protection running though we now have 2500 slots.

We never stopped working since the start, says changelogs. We know that server lacks jobbing activities recently, our hands are on it as we will focus on new trade route/jobkills/honor buffs with the upcoming update.

The FAQ, ‘’Why do we get only 50-60m from per trade run?’’ Answer: It’s a way of avoiding inflation, highering the purchasing power of silks leads to an inflation in the server but a low amount of jobbing profit hurts nobody though we will be adding a new trade route with little higher profit in order to increase the jobbing activity in the server. Thieves will get less gold and more job coins compared to hunters/traders so it the job distribution could be balanced.

Future updates; Honor buffs linked to jobkills, glows, titles, activating trivia event, increasing the MAG def. of STR uniques, socket stones, sox change scrolls, new fortress war flags, Medusa, ADV. elixirs (rare) and more.
GOOD JOB BRO
Old 05/27/2015, 20:16   #4893

How about increasing chin masteries to 400, would possibly balance chin compared to eu, since eu builds as they are can excel in multitude of different situations, where as Chinese builds can only do so little to alter the outcome of a battle, with this you would also open up new possibilities for Chinese builds. Force duals, int duals, int force, and so on this would not break the balance as anything the new Chinese builds achieve, can still be done better by European characters.

For example dual force glaive/blade compared to warrior cleric, warrior has more damage, more buffs(screen and pq), skins vs heuksal/bich defense buffs, warrior can gain more hp when needed with vital increase, both can cure debuffs, both have debuffs except warrior can stun/kb with said debuffs, warrior has slightly better criticals, better heals and so on.

(any other build you think would be overpowered with 400 mastery, free to share your thoughts)
Old 05/27/2015, 20:22   #4894

Quote:
Originally Posted by Muhab Ashraf View Post
Try to login now.
Will u look at message box? ( those items where u given me for earring not equal at all
Old 05/27/2015, 20:36   #4895

elite*gold: 16
you increased slots after players got bored already
Old 05/27/2015, 20:50   #4896

elite*gold: 45
Played since day 1 , Quit today

I like the idea of your server more than I actually like it, you would think it's active judging by the amount of people online but most of them are stallers or bots.

Auto events aren't great. Some of them are very biased making it unfair and uninteresting for some players to even attend.

There is no activity in pvp areas and no activity during jobs. Everyone is too busy botting or even going FGW since you introduced those very unnecessary SOM drops, instead of maybe activating talismans and making them dropable.

Stone drop rates are also low. Takes an extremely long time to drop enough stones to try alchemy, and when you finally do try it, everything fails

Also the drop rate of SOS is ridiculously high. You want to create activity for players, give them something to work for. But since SOM is only +1.5 better than SOS, which is too easy to drop, no one works for SOM except very few people.

I think that the best servers would be ones with original Sro files with original Sro rates. x1 everywhere, no stacking, making your own stones and bla bla. Gave us all something to play for because it was hard to achieve certain things.

A+ for effort.

C- for end result.
Thanks
16 Users
Old 05/27/2015, 20:56   #4897

Quote:
Originally Posted by Motorola1337 View Post

I like the idea of your server more than I actually like it, you would think it's active judging by the amount of people online but most of them are stallers or bots.

Auto events aren't great. Some of them are very biased making it unfair and uninteresting for some players to even attend.

There is no activity in pvp areas and no activity during jobs. Everyone is too busy botting or even going FGW since you introduced those very unnecessary SOM drops, instead of maybe activating talismans and making them dropable.

Stone drop rates are also low. Takes an extremely long time to drop enough stones to try alchemy, and when you finally do try it, everything fails

Also the drop rate of SOS is ridiculously high. You want to create activity for players, give them something to work for. But since SOM is only +1.5 better than SOS, which is too easy to drop, no one works for SOM except very few people.

I think that the best servers would be ones with original Sro files with original Sro rates. x1 everywhere, no stacking, making your own stones and bla bla. Gave us all something to play for because it was hard to achieve certain things.

A+ for effort.

C- for end result.
the most problem is the community, they want servers like this if u go for a clean server without edits and where +7 is something where u can be happy with, the server would be empty, i hope someone is going to do such server and get high pop, i would join instant.

but yea u speak out of my mind
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/27/2015, 21:14   #4898

elite*gold: 16
Quote:

A+ for effort.

C- for end result.
+1
he wanted to make balance between CH/EU
but he forget that isro didnt made that balance already
so edit,modify,nerfe is not a solution
and about Sox : he made asmall diffrent between each Kind
so you can get sos as ex and dont need to try hard to get moon
cuz its just 1.5x
Old 05/27/2015, 21:17   #4899

Received Thanks: 1,086
I understand that players are living, i quit aswell.
Why?

-Admin doesn't respect anything, he changes everything without a simple "poll" (alchemy/drop rates).
-FGW, he will add talismans when server will have 4/5 players.
-Coin system is Euro chars exclusive, don't dream to get a moon as a blader/glavier if you re not a donator.
-Huge inspections to fix simple bugs, and still some remain.
-Balancing EURO with CH didn't work, and will never work anyways.
-Jobbing profits are horrible, better bot 24/7 like 99% are doing.
-They didn't think of solo players, some people likes to farm alone, do FGW alone 1/2*, etc..Not everyone loves to play an euro and party play.
- Etc...

They need to apply several changes to attract new players, increase JOB profits a lot, and make it the main purpose to achieve the moon weapons/equips( example: 500Job coins+ 4Bils for a moon weapon), and remove the very boring CTF/Unique(bong/rubles).
Also, add talismans so people can start to enjoy the real FGW, 1* possibility to get 1talisman on chests, 4* possibility to get 4talismans..well like ISRO.
So many mistakes were made that i hardly believe that Januera staff ever did a simple pvp...example: Sun accs are "easier" to get than moon weapons, i will not explain you how bad this is.
Anyways, good luck for the future.

Cheers
Thanks
3 Users
Old 05/27/2015, 21:34   #4900

Quote:

A+ for effort.

C- for end result.
+2
Old 05/27/2015, 21:35   #4901

selling januera acc

Old 05/27/2015, 21:55   #4902

elite*gold: 500
ohoh ppl woke up.
if you still believe that your boring auto events can entertain your players..
must be hard to set an EventManager.
and please dont say "my filter".
Its akaschs filter. RIP Januera in june
Old 05/27/2015, 22:03   #4903

"Warlock disabled for STR characters"
wtf ?
Old 05/27/2015, 22:22   #4904

In a short, this is the most balanced server every played at, chin-euro are so balanced in my eyes.. players who are talking about chin servers as they are balanced well they are the most unbalanced.. if you want to play in a server 80% glaivers-force 20%, int spears.. thats a balance or you are just fools ? , Muhab waiting for the medusa update btw
Thanks
3 Users
Old 05/27/2015, 22:24   #4905

Quote:
Originally Posted by jelentz View Post
In a short, this is the most balanced server every played at, chin-euro are so balanced in my eyes.. players who are talking about chin servers as they are balanced well they are the most unbalanced.. if you want to play in a server 80% glaivers-force 20%, int spears.. thats a balance or you are just fools ? , Muhab waiting for the medusa update btw
+1 , also waiting for the honor buff and the new fortress war flags
Thanks
1 User